The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

No.10 rocked by secret love affair:

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: No.10 rocked by secret love affair:

Post by plebgate on 04.06.13 9:05

Thanks for info. PeterM.

Retired police horse, nice and calm. Makes sense.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.06.13 12:26

@jd wrote:Apparently its being reported in the States and Canada that its samcam and Boris..trying to get links

Here is one from Israel reporting that it could be them two

http://fr.ria.ru/insolites/20130603/198461620.html

That would make sense as something that will rock Cameron political career, because other people's affair at most would embarrass the Tory Party but not as damaging to Cameron personally.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.06.13 13:56

@aiyoyo wrote:
@jd wrote:Apparently its being reported in the States and Canada that its samcam and Boris..trying to get links

Here is one from Israel reporting that it could be them two

http://fr.ria.ru/insolites/20130603/198461620.html

That would make sense as something that will rock Cameron political career, because other people's affair at most would embarrass the Tory Party but not as damaging to Cameron personally.

Agree with comments, I don't believe it's AC and RB, I've not seen a photo of RB with her hair pinned up.

Why would Guido put this at the bottom of his Sunday Sleaze.

No wonder Labour were so quiet on Friday

Is it a cross party love affair?

http://order-order.com/page/2/

Back to top Go down

Post by j.cam on 04.06.13 14:07

Uninterested in salacious gossip and the concept of DC's wife being involved in an extra marital affair is puerile titillation. I would agree with the above - it must be a cross party involvement - the basis for the Primeminister's grave concern.

j.cam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 04.06.13 14:52

Thanks for that post CB. Yes, I think your observation about cross party involvement sounds more likely, from that little note from GF.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 04.06.13 14:56

@j.cam wrote:Uninterested in salacious gossip and the concept of DC's wife being involved in an extra marital affair is puerile titillation. I would agree with the above - it must be a cross party involvement - the basis for the Primeminister's grave concern.

Agree with you about DC`s wife.

And welcome BTW

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 04.06.13 18:10

@Woofer wrote:
@j.cam wrote:Uninterested in salacious gossip and the concept of DC's wife being involved in an extra marital affair is puerile titillation. I would agree with the above - it must be a cross party involvement - the basis for the Primeminister's grave concern.

And welcome BTW

I agree also!
A warm welcome from me too, j.cam

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie on 04.06.13 20:30

I don't know if already mentioned, but Guido also posted a cartoon picture of the door to number ten on his site with the number written as LOL.

welcome j.cam

Beanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 04.06.13 20:33

[quote="Beanie"]I don't know if already mentioned, but Guido also posted a cartoon picture of the door to number ten on his site with the number written as LOL.

Thanks for that info Beanie. Ha ha.

Come to think of it- in the Mail article it said something along the lines of when the paper found out about it they had a good laugh. Was it a clue?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie on 04.06.13 20:46

[quote="plebgate"]
@Beanie wrote:I don't know if already mentioned, but Guido also posted a cartoon picture of the door to number ten on his site with the number written as LOL.

Thanks for that info Beanie. Ha ha.

Come to think of it- in the Mail article it said something along the lines of when the paper found out about it they had a good laugh. Was it a clue?

Could be. We know for a fact there were certainly many text messages between DC and RB which we are not allowed to know about, Leveson made sure they were held back.

Beanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.cam on 04.06.13 21:08

Cheers for the warm welcome...

j.cam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.06.13 22:49

@Woofer wrote:

And welcome BTW

If it is cross party pillow talk just sack them if that is going to compromise national security.
Else how is that going to bring down any political party or the country?

It must be something so serious that there is an injunction on it else I cant believe those two names are not outed yet.
Normally by a 48 hours average their names and photos would be plastered all over the news and front pages.

Nothing from twitter either....strange!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peneda Geres on 04.06.13 22:58

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Woofer wrote:

And welcome BTW

If it is cross party pillow talk just sack them if that is going to compromise national security.
Else how is that going to bring down any political party or the country?

It must be something so serious that there is an injunction on it else I cant believe those two names are not outed yet.
Normally by a 48 hours average their names and photos would be plastered all over the news and front pages.

Nothing from twitter either....strange!

And no denials from anyone.

Peneda Geres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.06.13 23:04

On 21 May, the Attorney-General's Office issued this blunt note to the media, quote:

++++++++++++++++++++

MEDIA ADVISORY NOTE
STRICTLY NOT FOR PUBLICATION

Rebekah Brooks and Andrew Coulson, along with others, currently await trial in relation to allegations of misconduct and corruption at the News of the World and various other publications.

Editors and publishers are reminded of their responsibilities under the Contempt of Court Act 1981 (the Act).

In particular, the Attorney General wishes to draw attention to the risk of publishing material which could be seen to impede or prejudice the administration of justice in these proceedings – such as by publishing details of material which has not yet been called in evidence, and which may be subject to an application to exclude.

Editors and publishers should take legal advice to ensure they are in a position to fully comply with the obligations they are subject to under the Act.

-Ends-

For media enquiries please contact: The Attorney General’s Press Office

+++++++++++++++

How do I know?

ANS: Because Guido Fawkes has published this notice on his blog [ order-order.com ]

Is that notice from the A-G's office relevant to the subject matter of this thread?

Search me.

Maybe it is...

...maybe it isn't

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.06.13 4:42

If a Strictly not for Publication Notice exists for "No 10 affair" it can only mean one of the parties involved has a court case pending.

Which one of the party members has a court case pending? I cant think of it.
If it isnt a pending court case, but some other reason, then I wonder what would be a valid reason for the Restriction.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 05.06.13 8:01

Alex Cameron QC (imo) could well be the 'AC' that has been referred to. I would definitely say that would create "a complete mess" for brother David if it were the case!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie on 05.06.13 8:39

@pennylane wrote:Alex Cameron QC (imo) could well be the 'AC' that has been referred to. I would definitely say that would create "a complete mess" for brother David if it were the case!

It would indeed, especially as he is RB's lawyer.

Beanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 05.06.13 9:08

@Beanie wrote:
@pennylane wrote:Alex Cameron QC (imo) could well be the 'AC' that has been referred to. I would definitely say that would create "a complete mess" for brother David if it were the case!

It would indeed, especially as he is RB's lawyer.

The more you dig, the filthier it gets!

The BBC had an interesting segment on the Profumo Affair this morning, a major sex scandal in 1963 that brought down the entire Conservative government. Interesting timing methinks...

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.06.13 9:35

I remember the Profumo affair but I didn't understand the sort of business that Christine Keller was in - I did sense though that it wasn't something to ask my mother about!

I don't know about anyone else but I'd never heard of David Cameron's barrister brother until now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2020044/Dave-popular-brother-rivalry-drove-No-10.html

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.06.13 9:49

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I remember the Profumo affair but I didn't understand the sort of business that Christine Keller was in - I did sense though that it wasn't something to ask my mother about!
Interesting that the iconic nude shot of Keeler astride the chair was used for publicity for a film about the whole incident, The Keeler Affair, which was not released in the UK
Strange how this keeps happening.
Films, Books, Thoughts
We are all under the control of the Libel Lawyers.
They rule our very thought processes.

Qui custodit libelli periti

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.06.13 10:00

There was a film called "Scandal" which featured the chair photo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandal_(1989_fillm)

The link isn't working at the moment but if you go to Wkipedia and then Scandal (1989 film) you'll find it.

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 05.06.13 10:14

Dr Stephen Ward, drug supplier and pimp to the politicians, committed suicide by overdose in the midst of the Profumo affair trial, but there were rumors he had to be 'gotten rid of' before he could give away too much information! Princess Margaret's name had been linked to the lurid sex parties he threw for the jet setting, cocaine snorting toffs.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.06.13 10:27

@pennylane wrote:Dr Stephen Ward, drug supplier and pimp to the politicians, committed suicide by overdose in the midst of the Profumo affair trial, but there were rumors he had to be 'gotten rid of' before he could give away too much information! Princess Margaret's name had been linked to the lurid sex parties he threw for the jet setting, cocaine snorting toffs.
Let's hope that the same doesn't happen to Ben Fellows, who recently blew the whistle on a senior government minister groping his privates - and child sexual abuse by various celebrities:

URGENT: Ben Fellows Missing | Liberty Tactics

libertytactics.com/2013/06/urgent-ben-fellows-missing/

2 days ago – We have been in contact with whistleblower Ben Fellows' wife on the disappearance of her husband. Please read the following article and get ...

• URGENT: Ben Fellows Missing : conspiracy - Reddit

www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/.../urgent_ben_fellows_missing/

2 days ago – URGENT: Ben Fellows Missing (libertytactics.com). submitted 2 hours ago by streetyouthi am a liar, just like god. 7 comments; sharecancel ...

• Ben Fellows is Missing - David Icke Website

www.davidicke.com/headlines/85206-ben-fellows-is-missing

by David Icke - in 749 Google+ circles1 day ago – David Icke - Exposing the dreamworld we believe to be real.

• UK whistleblower Ben Fellows has been missing for ten days after ...

inagist.com/all/342195452625702914/
    49 mins ago – UK whistleblower Ben Fellows has been missing for ten days after his life was threatened. Please RT - http://t.co/bHloHeTW6H by ...

• nourishing obscurity » Leveson – Ben Fellows missing

nourishingobscurity.com/2013/06/03/leveson-ben-fellows-missing/

Leveson – Ben Fellows missing. Posted on June 3rd, 2013 by James Higham. The scheduled posts are now interrupted to bring you this: Can't say I'm really up ...

• the tap: Ben Fellows Missing

the-tap.blogspot.com/2013/06/liberty-tactics-ben-fellows-missing.html

2 days ago – Ben Fellows Missing. Can't edit this at all. Click the link below. We have to hold to this story with the utmost seriousness. When Norman Scarth ...

• Ben Fellows reporter and former child actor goes missing after ...

planet.infowars.com/.../ben-fellows-reporter-and-former-child-actor-goe...

2 days ago – Ben Fellows reporter and former child actor goes missing after Paedophile Unit recording. 0 rating, 0 votes (0 rating, 0 votes, rated) You need to ...

• aangirfan: BEN FELLOWS IS MISSING

aangirfan.blogspot.com/2013/06/ben-fellows-is-missing.html

2 days ago – BEN FELLOWS IS MISSING. Ben Fellows. Ben Fellows is a former child actor. He claims that a top politician called Ken Clarke groped his ...

• Ben Fellows – Leveson – now missing | Orphans of Liberty

4liberty.org.uk/.../ben-fellows-leveson-now-missing/?...ben-fellows...mis...

2 days ago – Can't say I'm really up to speed on Ben Fellows so when the email came, I had to Google him and immediately, Leveson came up. At first I ...

• Liberty Tactics – Ben Fellows Missing » Alternative News Network

alternative-news-network.net/liberty-tactics-ben-fellows-missing/

2 days ago – We have been in contact with whistleblower Ben Fellows' wife on the disappearance of her husband. Please read the following article and get

• ____________________

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
    Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.06.13 10:29

The Profumo affair is a timely topic as it's 50 years to the day since John Profumo resigned.

http://www.news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/june/5/newsid_2660000/2660375.stm

Sorry, once again, the link isn't working and you'll need to go to the BBC's "On This Day" topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 05.06.13 10:30

The more I thought about it being Dave`s brother, the more it seemed likely, but could not see it doing any damage to Dave politically. Apparently the white haired brother is still acting for her, but I can`t see it compromising her court case in September - so what, she had a fling with her lawyer. She was supposed to be closer to Alex in age anyway. Legally and/or politically I can`t see there being any damage (unless my brain hasn`t woken up yet !).

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum