The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Collateral damage

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Collateral damage

Post by Ayniia on Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 17:50

@Woofer wrote:IIRC :-

I believe some Ocean Club employees got laid off afterwards - and many were transferred.

The Ambassador was John Buck

Robert Murat and his mother

John McCann gave up his job immediately

It was rumoured that Justine Guinness fell out with them.

Many OC workers were fired and the OC addressed them a letter giving two main causes: the economic crisis and Madeleine disappearance.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 17:56

@Ayniia wrote:

I believe some Ocean Club employees got laid off afterwards - and many were transferred.

Many OC workers were fired and the OC addressed them a letter giving two main causes: the economic crisis and Madeleine disappearance.

In 2007 there was no economic crisis; that started at the end of 2008. Even in dapper Portugal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 18:19

@Portia wrote:
@Ayniia wrote:

In 2007 there was no economic crisis; that started at the end of 2008. Even in dapper Portugal.

At 4:50 ,that's what they said.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 21:00

[quote="Ayniia"]
@Portia wrote:
@Ayniia wrote:

At 4:50 ,that's what they said.[/quote

Ok. I was wrong. It was not This economic crisis, but That one, induced by continuous villifying of anything Portuguese.

Interesting statement from retired Crime Squad officer at the end, BTW.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 0:51

@PeterMac wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
Blimey, is the nest of vipers GONE! I didn't know that.
Given up on their own conviction he
I believe they were banned by their own service provider, and have since reappeared as JATYK2
I do not like venereal diseases, so do not look.

Yeap, deadly gonorrhea doesnt go away...no doubt the reappeared one is just as BAD.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 0:56

@Portia wrote:
@aquila wrote:Adding to the list

The Forensic Science Lab - Birmingham UK. Hitherto world renowned.

The final destination and research facility where they purportedly sent the alleged suitcase with the imaginary curtain and the jeans & fleece jacket suggested to belong to Flip Flop Tanner someone unknown?

I do hope someone in that joint remembered to archive all their findings; isn't there a statute of limitations on how long you MUST keep things like that? Here on the Cotinent that would be aroud 5-7 years, or more.

Oh, and I seem to remember some one of the Tapasniks washing a curtain. Not THAT curtain, surely?

It's bit odd that such a well established and world renowned lab happened to shut down at the timing it did. Another bizzare coincidence?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum