The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Collateral damage

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Collateral damage

Post by Guest on 31.05.13 14:41

Seeing Jim Gamble of fond remembrance named in another post, I suddenly remembered CEOP (RIP)

Do you find it as unsettling as I do, to note how many people a/o companies a/o institutions went down the skids in connection with, or after becoming involved with, the Maddie case? Is might make a nice diversion/exercise, to draw up a list (no, NO, I do not get paid to do this)

For starters:

1. Madeleine Beth McCann;
2. Anthony Bennett (only temporary, I haste to add! Dear Tony, I'm quite sure of that!)
3. The 3 Arguidos;
4. Ironside;
5. Lord Levison;
6. News of the World;
7. Gordon Brown;
8. Rebecca Brooks;
9. That world famous sure fire proof forensic research centre (UK)
10. CEOP;

This, in just three minutes. Tennis, anyone?

Back to top Go down

Re: Collateral damage

Post by PeterMac on 31.05.13 14:52

M3
Halligen
ALPHAIG
Cowley,
Edgar
JATYK - luckily !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 31.05.13 15:00

Gonçalo Amaral

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 31.05.13 18:46

@PeterMac wrote:M3
Halligen
ALPHAIG
Cowley,
Edgar
JATYK - luckily !

Blimey, is the nest of vipers GONE! I didn't know that.
Given up on their own conviction hey.

Just like Bren Regrets and Ramblngs, I heard she shut that down too.
Another one who self doubt after switching side.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peneda Geres on 31.05.13 19:13

@Portia wrote:Seeing Jim Gamble of fond remembrance named in another post, I suddenly remembered CEOP (RIP)

Do you find it as unsettling as I do, to note how many people a/o companies a/o institutions went down the skids in connection with, or after becoming involved with, the Maddie case? Is might make a nice diversion/exercise, to draw up a list (no, NO, I do not get paid to do this)

For starters:

1. Madeleine Beth McCann;
2. Anthony Bennett (only temporary, I haste to add! Dear Tony, I'm quite sure of that!)
3. The 3 Arguidos;
4. Ironside;
5. Lord Levison;
6. News of the World;
7. Gordon Brown;
8. Rebecca Brooks;
9. That world famous sure fire proof forensic research centre (UK)
10. CEOP;

This, in just three minutes. Tennis, anyone?

Not to mention the trade lost to PDL due to the paedo abductors roaming free as a result of carefree sardine munching cops.

Peneda Geres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.05.13 19:15

@Ayniia wrote:Gonçalo Amaral

No. Not him. He managed to keep his integrity.

There is no doubt that in the rucus envelopping the case, he'll come up the moral victor.

You see, for an honourable man, there is just one singel path to travel.
And to deviate from that path for whatever cause, is to selfdestruct.

May I quote The Path less travelled (by ??, fill me in, you know who I mean, poem says it all)

For the downhill path is steep,
and there is no turning back

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 31.05.13 19:26

@Portia wrote:

There is no doubt that in the rucus envelopping the case, he'll come up the moral victor.

May I quote The Path less travelled (by ??, fill me in, you know who I mean, poem says it all)

Oh ok thank you my bad, didn't understood the topic then. He has surely an impeccable reputation here in Portugal, most people (myself included ) see him as a hero, as a good cop.
As my lawyer aunt said to me the other day: anyone with a brain understands what happened in this case.
And I'm not sorry if anyone's offended by this statement.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 31.05.13 19:28

@Portia wrote:

For the downhill path is steep,and there is no turning back

Beautiful poem Portia, full title The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost. I have it hanging in my downstairs loo! :)

http://www.bartleby.com/119/1.html

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 31.05.13 19:32

@Ayniia wrote:
@Portia wrote:

Oh ok thank you my bad, didn't understood the topic then. He has surely an impeccable reputation here in Portugal, most people (myself included ) see him as a hero, as a good cop.
As my lawyer aunt said to me the other day: anyone with a brain understands what happened in this case.
And I'm not sorry if anyone's offended by this statement.

I agree with your Aunt, and which is why I believe the case must reach a conclusion. I simply do not see that a cover up would be possible. Two major police forces are involved.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.05.13 20:01

Christobell, almost, just almost! In fact (I too forgot!):

Amor Mundi

By Christina Rossetti

“Oh where are you going with your love-locks flowing
On the west wind blowing along this valley track?”
“The downhill path is easy, come with me an it please ye,
We shall escape the uphill by never turning back.”

So they two went together in glowing August weather,
The honey-breathing heather lay to their left and right;
And dear she was to dote on, her swift feet seemed to float on
The air like soft twin pigeons too sportive to alight.

“Oh what is that in heaven where gray cloud-flakes are seven,
Where blackest clouds hang riven just at the rainy skirt?”
“Oh that’s a meteor sent us, a message dumb, portentous,
An undeciphered solemn signal of help or hurt.”

“Oh what is that glides quickly where velvet flowers grow thickly,
Their scent comes rich and sickly?”—“A scaled and hooded worm.”
“Oh what’s that in the hollow, so pale I quake to follow?”
“Oh that’s a thin dead body which waits the eternal term.”

“Turn again, O my sweetest,—turn again, false and fleetest:
This beaten way thou beatest I fear is hell’s own track.”
“Nay, too steep for hill-mounting; nay, too late for cost-counting:
This downhill path is easy, but there’s no turning back.”

Thanks a lot for your effort anyway! Robert Frost is a world on his own. As is Robert Hardy, which I like best.

But perusing the poem itself just now, for the first time in decades: how apt, how horribly apt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.05.13 20:31

You just beat me to it:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 31.05.13 21:31

@Portia wrote:Christobell, almost, just almost! In fact (I too forgot!):

Amor Mundi

By Christina Rossetti

“Oh where are you going with your love-locks flowing
On the west wind blowing along this valley track?”

So they two went together in glowing August weather,
The honey-breathing heather lay to their left and right;
And dear she was to dote on, her swift feet seemed to float on
The air like soft twin pigeons too sportive to alight.

“Oh what is that in heaven where gray cloud-flakes are seven,
Where blackest clouds hang riven just at the rainy skirt?”
“Oh that’s a meteor sent us, a message dumb, portentous,
An undeciphered solemn signal of help or hurt.”

“Oh what is that glides quickly where velvet flowers grow thickly,
Their scent comes rich and sickly?”—“A scaled and hooded worm.”
“Oh what’s that in the hollow, so pale I quake to follow?”
“Oh that’s a thin dead body which waits the eternal term.”

“Turn again, O my sweetest,—turn again, false and fleetest:
This beaten way thou beatest I fear is hell’s own track.”
“Nay, too steep for hill-mounting; nay, too late for cost-counting:
This downhill path is easy, but there’s no turning back.”

Thanks a lot for your effort anyway! Robert Frost is a world on his own. As is Robert Hardy, which I like best.

But perusing the poem itself just now, for the first time in decades: how apt, how horribly apt!

I think I jumped in a bit too quick there, lol. And thank you for posting the above, it is indeed poignant.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 31.05.13 21:56

@aiyoyo wrote:
Blimey, is the nest of vipers GONE! I didn't know that.
Given up on their own conviction he
I believe they were banned by their own service provider, and have since reappeared as JATYK2
I do not like venereal diseases, so do not look.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 31.05.13 22:04

The Mirror forum. The first forum I joined, Clarence Mitchell said he had closed it down.

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 01.06.13 15:49

Adding to the list

The Forensic Science Lab - Birmingham UK. Hitherto world renowned.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 01.06.13 16:19

Agree with Petermac on JATYK2, its as if you are entering Hades. They are more extreme than radical jihadists, I believe one dirty creature infiltrated a private fb group that I belong to. Fortunately she was quickly ousted. If I ever waver in my beliefs on this case, I consider the very sinister actions of those who support the McCanns, and the words of the McCanns themselves. We have seen their vengeance in action and wonder why innocent parents would behave in such a way?

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peneda Geres on 01.06.13 16:31

@Cristobell wrote:Agree with Petermac on JATYK2, its as if you are entering Hades. They are more extreme than radical jihadists, I believe one dirty creature infiltrated a private fb group that I belong to. Fortunately she was quickly ousted. If I ever waver in my beliefs on this case, I consider the very sinister actions of those who support the McCanns, and the words of the McCanns themselves. We have seen their vengeance in action and wonder why innocent parents would behave in such a way?

And who have they taken their vengeance out on? The very same people who have been searching and looking for justice for their daughter.

Peneda Geres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 01.06.13 16:47

@Peneda Geres wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:Agree with Petermac on JATYK2, its as if you are entering Hades. They are more extreme than radical jihadists, I believe one dirty creature infiltrated a private fb group that I belong to. Fortunately she was quickly ousted. If I ever waver in my beliefs on this case, I consider the very sinister actions of those who support the McCanns, and the words of the McCanns themselves. We have seen their vengeance in action and wonder why innocent parents would behave in such a way?

And who have they taken their vengeance out on? The very same people who have been searching and looking for justice for their daughter.
And as has been said elsewhere, it is entirely unclear why the McCanns do not publicly dissociate themselves from sites like that.
But then they used evidence obtained by the commission of a serious crime to send Mr Bennett to prison, so perhaps we should not be surprised that they support, by implication (important word as we all know !) , hatred, vilification, abuse, stalking and open threats against others.
If that is the intellectual and cultural level of their main friends and supporters I think they have problems.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 01.06.13 16:49

@Peneda Geres wrote:

I see them as King Canute, trying to hold back the tide, especially now when the question of their co-operating with the PJ will probably form part of re-opening case.

To be honest, unless they have got Inspector Clousseau leading the case, the facts will have to be established and it will always come back to their actions on the night. It won't matter how many swarthy strangers were seen lurking in the vicinity, or paedophiles known to be within the Southern Hemisphere. The PJ could not take the case further until they eliminated the main protagonists from the investigation. Unless there has been a reconstruction that we don't know about, that must still be on the table.

As for Goncalo Amaral, I send him my kindest wishes, and pray that he stays strong, he has truth on his side.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.06.13 16:51

@aquila wrote:Adding to the list

The final destination and research facility where they purportedly sent the alleged suitcase with the imaginary curtain and the jeans & fleece jacket suggested to belong to Flip Flop Tanner someone unknown?

I do hope someone in that joint remembered to archive all their findings; isn't there a statute of limitations on how long you MUST keep things like that? Here on the Cotinent that would be aroud 5-7 years, or more.

Oh, and I seem to remember some one of the Tapasniks washing a curtain. Not THAT curtain, surely?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 01.06.13 17:03

@PeterMac wrote:
@Peneda Geres wrote:

And as has been said elsewhere, it is entirely unclear why the McCanns do not publicly dissociate themselves from sites like that.
But then they used evidence obtained by the commission of a serious crime to send Mr Bennett to prison, so perhaps we should not be surprised that they support, by implication (important word as we all know !) , hatred, vilification, abuse, stalking and open threats against others.
If that is the intellectual and cultural level of their main friends and supporters I think they have problems.

I described them as a convention of village idiots Petermac, which seems to be pretty close to the truth. They are also very quick tempered, and always aggressive. They seem to have led very sheltered and prosaic lives, cultish in their beliefs. The kind of people who would key a nice car as they walked by. Their faux confidence comes from their unshakeable faith in what they perceive to be the more popular cause. They jump on bandwagons and have faith in 'as the audience' questions, hmmm, which side is more popular and righteous? I think they are indeed the loons described by Mr & Mrs, in an interview, they spend an inordinate amount of time on the net, and I know, because I do too!

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 01.06.13 17:04

@Portia wrote:
@aquila wrote:Adding to the list

The final destination and research facility where they purportedly sent the alleged suitcase with the imaginary curtain and the jeans & fleece jacket suggested to belong to Flip Flop Tanner someone unknown?

I do hope someone in that joint remembered to archive all their findings; isn't there a statute of limitations on how long you MUST keep things like that? Here on the Cotinent that would be aroud 5-7 years, or more.

Oh, and I seem to remember some one of the Tapasniks washing a curtain. Not THAT curtain, surely?
lol4
There was some talking about "someone " washing the 5A curtains, the ones behind the sofa

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.06.13 17:09

Back on topic: lives & careers etc destroyed:

1. that Roman Catholic priest who was so very very helpfull;

2. Pope Benedict XVI (seeing how his health has declined ever since Pink-the-Ponce threw hisself at Him, there on that overcrowded public St. Peters' square during that very very intimate and private butterfly audience;

3. Rupert Murdoch;

4. James Murdoch;

5. Clement Freud;

6. Those two poor commando hopefulls who sold their houses to start searching -aspiring for the reward of EUR 2.5 no doubt no doubt- but died shortly afterwards, at least one of them did. Makes you wonder if this is'nt a case like the Burial Chamber of King Tut-Anch-Amun, where good Caernarvon caught some bug offing him in no time (or maybe they found her?)

7. Mrs TB and Mrs Amaral;

8. A certain marriage which we'll not discuss but for saying -purportedly- that a hard man is good to find a good man is hard to find and it takes two to do the Oochi-Coochi;

9 The Twins;

10. Kate Healy's father;

11. That poor Ambassador, vanishing into thin air

This took me all of ten minutes. It's carnage. Especially if you consider the historically unprecedented demise decline of the Pope.

Mind you, I'm not purporting They dunnit, but then again I'm not purtporting They didn't dunnit either. See!;

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 01.06.13 17:38

IIRC :-

I believe some Ocean Club employees got laid off afterwards - and many were transferred.

The Ambassador was John Buck

Robert Murat and his mother

John McCann gave up his job immediately

It was rumoured that Justine Guinness fell out with them.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.06.13 17:40

Robert Murat
Sergey Malinka
David Payne
Fiona Payne
Matt Oldfield
Rachel Oldfield
Jane Tanner