The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

Hindering the search for madeleine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by PeterMac on 31.05.13 9:41

The McCans talk of Dr Amaral, and TB "hindering the search" for Madeleine, by "purporting" theories.
But their very own private detective, Edgar, surely did exactly that some years ago.
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/madeleine-mccann-is-in-a-secret-lair-28494565.html
Madeleine McCann 'is in a secret lair'
Ulster detective leading the hunt on why he thinks she’s being held captive just like Jaycee Dugard

Former detective inspector Dave Edgar, hired by the McCann family to lead the investigation into the hunt for Madeleine McCann.
BY AARON TINNEY – 13 SEPTEMBER 2009
The Ulster detective leading the search for Madeleine McCann today reveals his most chilling theories yet, exclusively to Sunday Life. Hardened ex-RUC cop Dave Edgar told us he is convinced that little Maddie is imprisoned in a hellish lair – just like kidnapped sex slave Jaycee Lee Dugard.
He insisted the "Back from the dead” reappearance of Jaycee – and the cases of Austrian cellar girls Elisabeth Fritzl and Natascha Kampusch – confirmed his suspicion.
And despite fresh leads taking his probe to Australia and Barcelona, the east Belfast man insists the golden-haired youngster is being held just 10 miles from where she was snatched in Praia da Luz two years ago.
But he warned that the sprawling wilderness where he believes Maddie is languishing is almost impossible to search completely.
Belfast-born Dave revealed the grim theories when he opened his case files to us.
We spent the day at the Cheshire office he uses to conduct the world’s biggest missing person case.
Sunday Life can now lift the lid on how his Alpha Investigations Group private eye agency really operates and what it is like to search for the world’s most famous missing youngster, who disappeared two years, four months and 10 days ago.
When we visited Dave’s headquarters, US kidnap victim Jaycee Lee Dugard had still not been rescued and the world had long forgotten her name.
But even then Dave said he was convinced Maddie was entombed by an abductor in a cellar or dungeon, like Austrian cellar victims Natascha Kampusch and Elisabeth Fritzl.
“Maddie is most likely being held captive, possibly in an underground cellar, just like Natascha or Elisabeth, and could emerge at any time,” he told us.
Days later, news broke that tormented Jaycee had been freed from the foul compound where she was abused for 18 years by monster Phillip Garrido. Dave simply said: “This just supports my theory that Maddie is alive and imprisoned.”
(Alpha Investigations Group ? A LIE
His Headquarters ? Come off it. To have a Headquarters, you must also have other offices.)

But to the point
Has he ever resiled from this opinion. Have TM ever publicly stated that they do not agree with this line of enquiry ?
They tell the world they want us to keep 'searching', but do not specify that the search should be focussed within 10 miles of PdL.
But his words insists, convinced, and so on leave no room for doubt.
Has Edgar been hindering the search for Madeleine all along?
Should he not therefore be sued - Kevin, over to you ?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 144
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by Guest on 31.05.13 10:52

Have the McCann's ever commissioned a search of the lawless hills around PDL?
I've never heard them say "We've searched and searched the lawless hills, we've left no stone unturned and we're satisfied that Madeleine is not there, so please carry on sending in your donations because we've still got a mortgage to pay ffs."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by jd on 31.05.13 11:07

@admin wrote:Have the McCann's ever commissioned a search of the lawless hills around PDL?
I've never heard them say "We've searched and searched the lawless hills, we've left no stone unturned and we're satisfied that Madeleine is not there, so please carry on sending in your donations because we've still got a mortgage to pay ffs."

Didn't Danai Kruger and his 'special machine' try to get vibrations from a search in the hills!

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by tasprin on 31.05.13 11:35

The McCanns used donated money to sue GA and TB on the pretext that they hindered the search which is incredible considering that no one has hindered the search more than their own private detectives. And it's odd that Team McCann never have a bad word to say about their car-crash employees, never mind suing them for malpractice and hindering the search for their daughter. The money wasted on hiring this lot is irrelevant to the McCanns because it wasn't their money and anyway they're always 'buoyed', 'pleased' or 'satisfied' with people like Dave Edgar who purport downright laughable and ludicrous theories.
Marco from Metodo said he knew where Maddie was and he'd have her home by Christmas. Too bad he didn't manage to pull it off and puzzling that he later complained he hadn't been paid the vast sum Team McCann claimed he had. Kevin Halligen did nothing except set up a crock phone line. He didn't so much as check the hot line was actually working efficiently and no one cared enough, not even the parents, to enquire about the leads that were not passed on for a whole year. Halligen was far too busy drinking in a Soho pub but still, according to Mitchell, the McCanns were 'satisfied' with Halligen's work. Dave Edgar got his 15 minutes of fame on Sky News talking about a Posh Spice lookalike but subsequently failed to make basic checks on the Barcelona sighting. But, the parents were terribly understanding and forgave him immediately. I suppose Edgar didn't bother checking out Barcelona because he'd decided that Maddie was in fact in a dungeon within 10 miles of PDL and she'd been there all along. Of course, in his opinion, the area is 'almost impossible to search' and it looks like she'll just have to stay there because if he can't be arsed to travel to Barcelona in search of Maddie, he's hardly likely to go rummaging around in the outlawed wilderness surrounding PDL. I'm sure the McCanns are 'buoyed' though - just what they want to hear I expect. IMO, only sensible people purporting credible theories are dragged through the courts - at the publics expense.

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by PeterMac on 31.05.13 11:43

I love the "almost impossible to search."
The area includes a two courses a large town, a couple of villages, some decent roads, farm land and some scrub.
Remember what the Welsh have just done looking for April's remains.


Do they think we are all cretins ?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 144
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by tasprin on 31.05.13 12:17

@PeterMac wrote:I love the "almost impossible to search."
The area includes a two courses a large town, a couple of villages, some decent roads, farm land and some scrub.
Remember what the Welsh have just done looking for April's remains.


Do they think we are all cretins ?

Exactly. If there was a smidgeon of evidence that Maddie was actually being held in the area Edgar said she was, there'd have been a full scale search. As you say the police did everything within their power, despite the difficult terrain and weather conditions, to find April because they had good reason to believe that she was somewhere in that area and they didn't want to give up. In Maddie's case there was nothing to go on except carp from paid TM employee David Edgar, who had absolutely zilch to back up his claim. But no matter how ridiculous, or how easily exposed these PR articles are, they serve the useful purpose of planting in the publics mind that someone has abducted the child and IMO that's TM's aim. Most people don't go any further than scanning the headlines anyway. And they really do think we are all cretins.

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by aiyoyo on 31.05.13 13:22

When people see the same headline too often then Mccanns game become transparent and obvious for all to see.

Too much publicity is a double edge sword.

I know of many people whose knowledge of the case is very little, except that the Maddie is missing, and her parents are constantly in the news repeating the same mantra with no value where the physical search for her is concerned. They concluded the mccanns are dodgy, and their behavior does not tally with their story; and came to the view that the mccanns were involved even though they knew nothing about the released files or the litigations mccanns took against individuals.

The mccanns are not fooling people. Most joe public just couldnt care less even if the mccanns are in the news because they got bored with the same old same old...


aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by Monty Heck on 31.05.13 14:00

PeterMac Today at 11:43 am

I love the "almost impossible to search."
The area includes a two courses a large town, a couple of villages, some decent roads, farm land and some scrub.
Remember what the Welsh have just done looking for April's remains.

It is pretty amusing when the PDL area is described as though it's some kind of trackless wilderness. Even if it were, why would it be impossible to search and why, indeed have the McCs failed to do any kind of searching in that area. Why, if they believe their child is being held prisoner in that location has GMcC seldom returned, and KMcC during her various vigils seems only to visit "friends", the supermarket, the church? Why have there been no further searches of the locale organised during the past 6 years?

If they genuinely believed Edgar was right, why sit tight at home enjoying their new reality or however they described the current existence, while meantime their young child is caged by god knows who within a 10 mile radius of where she went missing? All they seem to want in PDL these days is a swift photo op as they pass quickly through, instead of decamping there until satisfied that every door has been knocked and every building has been checked out. It's not a huge area and it's not a wilderness so this should be doable. Instead they sit on their backsides dreaming up schemes for litigtion or shaping their bizarre and pointless PR strategy. Six years wasted thus far and still seems there's no urgency to go and search.

Monty Heck

Posts : 470
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by aquila on 31.05.13 14:07

They could have paid for dogs to scour and sniff the area with all the money that's been thrown at them - but dogs are notoriously unreliable apparently.

aquila

Posts : 7957
Reputation : 1182
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by Nina on 31.05.13 14:09

@Monty Heck wrote:PeterMac Today at 11:43 am

I love the "almost impossible to search."
The area includes a two courses a large town, a couple of villages, some decent roads, farm land and some scrub.
Remember what the Welsh have just done looking for April's remains.

It is pretty amusing when the PDL area is described as though it's some kind of trackless wilderness. Even if it were, why would it be impossible to search and why, indeed have the McCs failed to do any kind of searching in that area. Why, if they believe their child is being held prisoner in that location has GMcC seldom returned, and KMcC during her various vigils seems only to visit "friends", the supermarket, the church? Why have there been no further searches of the locale organised during the past 6 years?

If they genuinely believed Edgar was right, why sit tight at home enjoying their new reality or however they described the current existence, while meantime their young child is caged by god knows who within a 10 mile radius of where she went missing? All they seem to want in PDL these days is a swift photo op as they pass quickly through, instead of decamping there until satisfied that every door has been knocked and every building has been checked out. It's not a huge area and it's not a wilderness so this should be doable. Instead they sit on their backsides dreaming up schemes for litigtion or shaping their bizarre and pointless PR strategy. Six years wasted thus far and still seems there's no urgency to go and search.

goodpost

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2656
Reputation : 221
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by Ayniia on 31.05.13 14:19

@aiyoyo wrote:When people see the same headline too often then Mccanns game become transparent and obvious for all to see.

Too much publicity is a double edge sword.

I know of many people whose knowledge of the case is very little, except that the Maddie is missing, and her parents are constantly in the news repeating the same mantra with no value where the physical search for her is concerned. They concluded the mccanns are dodgy, and their behavior does not tally with their story; and came to the view that the mccanns were involved even though they knew nothing about the released files or the litigations mccanns took against individuals.

The mccanns are not fooling people. Most joe public just couldnt care less even if the mccanns are in the news because they got bored with the same old same old...


Sorry but I have to disagree with you. Public especially in Britain are very oblivion to the true aspects of this case. What the press in Britain prints about it truly makes me sick.
As to the secret underground lair I don't know whether to cry or laugh. These guys should get an award for their imagination and the journalists who printed it should be awarded with a vacation in a mental institute.

____________________
"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

Posts : 546
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by PeterMac on 31.05.13 14:56

@Ayniia wrote:As to the secret underground lair I don't know whether to cry or laugh. These guys should get an award for their imagination and the journalists who printed it should be awarded with a vacation in a mental institute.
And don't forget the secret underground Hellish lair in the lawless hinterland is tended by a predatory paed**** (who is probably on the list of dead ones) but there is no evidence that she has come to harm.


____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 144
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by ShuBob on 31.05.13 19:55

Who was it who dressed like a fruit-picker to stake-out a couple for the simple reason they apparently had a rag doll in their car and no young kids in sight

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 58
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by plebgate on 31.05.13 23:48

@ShuBob wrote:Who was it who dressed like a fruit-picker to stake-out a couple for the simple reason they apparently had a rag doll in their car and no young kids in sight

Was it the crack team of private detectives that were headline news we all read about (before) it was obvious that they were anything but.

plebgate

Posts : 5464
Reputation : 1180
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by tigger on 01.06.13 6:18

@PeterMac wrote:
@Ayniia wrote:As to the secret underground lair I don't know whether to cry or laugh. These guys should get an award for their imagination and the journalists who printed it should be awarded with a vacation in a mental institute.
And don't forget the secret underground Hellish lair in the lawless hinterland is tended by a predatory paed**** (who is probably on the list of dead ones) but there is no evidence that she has come to harm.


- but there's no evidence that she has been harmed. According to her father. Perhaps he needs to define what 'harm' means to him.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by plebgate on 01.06.13 7:32

@Monty Heck wrote:PeterMac Today at 11:43 am

I love the "almost impossible to search."
The area includes a two courses a large town, a couple of villages, some decent roads, farm land and some scrub.
Remember what the Welsh have just done looking for April's remains.

It is pretty amusing when the PDL area is described as though it's some kind of trackless wilderness. Even if it were, why would it be impossible to search and why, indeed have the McCs failed to do any kind of searching in that area. Why, if they believe their child is being held prisoner in that location has GMcC seldom returned, and KMcC during her various vigils seems only to visit "friends", the supermarket, the church? Why have there been no further searches of the locale organised during the past 6 years?

If they genuinely believed Edgar was right, why sit tight at home enjoying their new reality or however they described the current existence, while meantime their young child is caged by god knows who within a 10 mile radius of where she went missing? All they seem to want in PDL these days is a swift photo op as they pass quickly through, instead of decamping there until satisfied that every door has been knocked and every building has been checked out. It's not a huge area and it's not a wilderness so this should be doable. Instead they sit on their backsides dreaming up schemes for litigtion or shaping their bizarre and pointless PR strategy. Six years wasted thus far and still seems there's no urgency to go and search.


Summer holidays coming up, I have never understood why they have not in the past years spent a month or so in PDL searching for Maddie during the summer hols.

plebgate

Posts : 5464
Reputation : 1180
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by lj on 01.06.13 14:25

@plebgate wrote:
@Monty Heck wrote:PeterMac Today at 11:43 am

I love the "almost impossible to search."
The area includes a two courses a large town, a couple of villages, some decent roads, farm land and some scrub.
Remember what the Welsh have just done looking for April's remains.

It is pretty amusing when the PDL area is described as though it's some kind of trackless wilderness. Even if it were, why would it be impossible to search and why, indeed have the McCs failed to do any kind of searching in that area. Why, if they believe their child is being held prisoner in that location has GMcC seldom returned, and KMcC during her various vigils seems only to visit "friends", the supermarket, the church? Why have there been no further searches of the locale organised during the past 6 years?

If they genuinely believed Edgar was right, why sit tight at home enjoying their new reality or however they described the current existence, while meantime their young child is caged by god knows who within a 10 mile radius of where she went missing? All they seem to want in PDL these days is a swift photo op as they pass quickly through, instead of decamping there until satisfied that every door has been knocked and every building has been checked out. It's not a huge area and it's not a wilderness so this should be doable. Instead they sit on their backsides dreaming up schemes for litigtion or shaping their bizarre and pointless PR strategy. Six years wasted thus far and still seems there's no urgency to go and search.


Summer holidays coming up, I have never understood why they have not in the past years spent a month or so in PDL searching for Maddie during the summer hols.

As Kate said: (paraphrased) we did not actually search, but we worked very hard! Plus don't forget that travelling costs money if your usual free jet provider is not available anymore. Plus she cannot count on the foreign service welcome committee anymore. Looks like the diplomats or their base in London finally wised up. Last but not least: what is she going to do if she runs into another pack of dogs that don't like her sneakers.
No, no searching for her highness.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3280
Reputation : 153
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by PeterMac on 01.06.13 14:35

@plebgate wrote:
Summer holidays coming up, I have never understood why they have not in the past years spent a month or so in PDL searching for Maddie during the summer hols.

Searching, or pretending to search ?
Either way it is strange that they did not.

But then, suppose they did. For what would they be searching ?
A body - surely not, that would blow the whole Fund scam out of the water.
A live girl, - Where, surely not in PdL. In the lawless hinterland of golf courses and arable fields ?
But since all the known pae*** are dead, this takes us back to point one.

And imagine the Press scrum, asking questions . . . !!
Impossible.

A thought has occurred to me about golf courses, also a propos of the Amy case Anyone want to think along those lines with me !

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 144
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by Peneda Geres on 01.06.13 14:42

@PeterMac wrote:The McCans talk of Dr Amaral, and TB "hindering the search" for Madeleine, by "purporting" theories.
But their very own private detective, Edgar, surely did exactly that some years ago.
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/madeleine-mccann-is-in-a-secret-lair-28494565.html
Madeleine McCann 'is in a secret lair'
Ulster detective leading the hunt on why he thinks she’s being held captive just like Jaycee Dugard

Former detective inspector Dave Edgar, hired by the McCann family to lead the investigation into the hunt for Madeleine McCann.
BY AARON TINNEY – 13 SEPTEMBER 2009
The Ulster detective leading the search for Madeleine McCann today reveals his most chilling theories yet, exclusively to Sunday Life. Hardened ex-RUC cop Dave Edgar told us he is convinced that little Maddie is imprisoned in a hellish lair – just like kidnapped sex slave Jaycee Lee Dugard.
He insisted the "Back from the dead” reappearance of Jaycee – and the cases of Austrian cellar girls Elisabeth Fritzl and Natascha Kampusch – confirmed his suspicion.
And despite fresh leads taking his probe to Australia and Barcelona, the east Belfast man insists the golden-haired youngster is being held just 10 miles from where she was snatched in Praia da Luz two years ago.
But he warned that the sprawling wilderness where he believes Maddie is languishing is almost impossible to search completely.
Belfast-born Dave revealed the grim theories when he opened his case files to us.
We spent the day at the Cheshire office he uses to conduct the world’s biggest missing person case.
Sunday Life can now lift the lid on how his Alpha Investigations Group private eye agency really operates and what it is like to search for the world’s most famous missing youngster, who disappeared two years, four months and 10 days ago.
When we visited Dave’s headquarters, US kidnap victim Jaycee Lee Dugard had still not been rescued and the world had long forgotten her name.
But even then Dave said he was convinced Maddie was entombed by an abductor in a cellar or dungeon, like Austrian cellar victims Natascha Kampusch and Elisabeth Fritzl.
“Maddie is most likely being held captive, possibly in an underground cellar, just like Natascha or Elisabeth, and could emerge at any time,” he told us.
Days later, news broke that tormented Jaycee had been freed from the foul compound where she was abused for 18 years by monster Phillip Garrido. Dave simply said: “This just supports my theory that Maddie is alive and imprisoned.”
(Alpha Investigations Group ? A LIE
His Headquarters ? Come off it. To have a Headquarters, you must also have other offices.)

But to the point
Has he ever resiled from this opinion. Have TM ever publicly stated that they do not agree with this line of enquiry ?
They tell the world they want us to keep 'searching', but do not specify that the search should be focussed within 10 miles of PdL.
But his words insists, convinced, and so on leave no room for doubt.
Has Edgar been hindering the search for Madeleine all along?
Should he not therefore be sued - Kevin, over to you ?

But he warned that the sprawling wilderness where he believes Maddie is languishing is almost impossible to search completely.

If it is so impossible to search, how come the faceless chap managed to get there carrying Maddy in the manner described by.....yea you guessed it,JT.

Peneda Geres

Posts : 129
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-04-01
Location : Central Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by Guest on 01.06.13 14:54

@PeterMac wrote:
@plebgate wrote:
Summer holidays coming up, I have never understood why they have not in the past years spent a month or so in PDL searching for Maddie during the summer hols.

Searching, or pretending to search ?
Either way it is strange that they did not.

But then, suppose they did. For what would they be searching ?
A body - surely not, that would blow the whole Fund scam out of the water.
A live girl, - Where, surely not in PdL. In the lawless hinterland of golf courses and arable fields ?
But since all the known pae*** are dead, this takes us back to point one.

And imagine the Press scrum, asking questions . . . !!
Impossible.

A though has occurred to me about golf courses, also a propos of the Amy case Anyone want to think along those lines with me !

As in: now what is the most likely place for a blue holdall big enough to hide a small child tennisracket in to be remarked upon in an instance, NOT?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hindering the search for madeleine

Post by Olympicana_Reloaded on 10.08.13 17:30

When a child goes missing, there is no playbook, however....

Working in the media, I've followed the cases that get national attention. I've watched the press conferences and the family statements.

Last week, however, I had the heart-wrenching experience of finding out what happens in between the media updates -- what it feels like when this is real life.

A sweet 14-year-old girl who babysat my son in the church nursery was missing.

She'd left home without her parents' permission to meet up with a boy she connected with online. That was on Monday. The boy said he never went to their rendezvous point, a park, and as of Thursday, the young girl still had not come home.

Police never suspected foul play and thought the girl might have run away.

That scenario was both frustrating and encouraging. It was frustrating because the family did not think she intended to be gone long. She didn't bring anything with her. No phone, no keys, no money. It was encouraging because it was the best case scenario. Maybe she "just" ran away. Maybe she was fine -- angry, confused, and unaware of how loved she is -- but fine.

The conversations that unfolded were surreal. We talked to a detective about the possibility she was involved in sex trafficking or abducted or even worse. We had to avoid focusing on the "what ifs" in order to stay focused on the search.

When word got out, the community rallied around the missing teen and her family. We plastered the city with fliers and canvassed her last known whereabouts. People who had never met the family joined the search. Dozens of homeless people in the area helped out. As the story spread on social media, people around the world sent words of support.

Those of us on the ground did everything we could think of, all while having no idea what we were doing.

Three days after the girl went missing, I was helping plan a prayer vigil. We didn't know where to begin. There was no guide. We "guessed" the parents should speak first, before things got too emotional. But what should they say? How do we get the word out? How long should it go? We didn't know the answers to these questions.

The prayer vigil never happened. About an hour before it was to begin, the young girl was located. She had run away, and she was home now.

For the media, that's where the story ends. A quick update to tell local TV viewers everything is OK.

Olympicana_Reloaded

Posts : 167
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum