The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Jeremy Wilkins

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jeremy Wilkins

Post by Woofer on 29.03.14 23:09

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 30.03.14 0:12

@Woofer wrote:

I was just looking at those two photos myself, Woofer... snap!
How interesting.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 30.03.14 2:02

OK if Gerry had just stopped jeez to chat and mind you... It couldn't have been long at all.. Mere minutes.... Then JT is out on the road also... Now there is 3 people outside of 5a's immediate vecenity... Then a man comes carrying an abducted child and is not saw by Gerry? Mind you all these people are out and an abductor is gonna chance abducting her while her daddy and several others were right outside... That child must be made of gold or wanted bad enough to risk being caught. This doesn't even make sense and with two men one being the dad was right there and an abductor got past him/them is preposterous. That errrm abductor must be afraid of nothing because anyone especially a daddy is gonna give him a beating to the point of death if he took their daughter.... How crazy does this scenario even sound possible? Who do TM's really think they are fooling

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 30.03.14 3:12

A LOT of JW's 'films' portray an awful lot of young 'scantily clad' females.

Most of the GYPSY series 'films'.

the 'Strippers' in Scotland 'series' Aberdeen, Glasgow and Edinburgh strip clubs. (earlier THIS year)

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 30.03.14 8:57

What a terrible disease- Born `almost perfect` but shows up with the first decade of life.How tragic.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 30.03.14 13:14

@kimHager wrote:OK if Gerry had just stopped jeez to chat and mind you... It couldn't have been long at all.. Mere minutes.... Then JT is out on the road also... Now there is 3 people outside of 5a's immediate vecenity... Then a man comes  carrying an abducted child and is not saw by Gerry?  Mind you all these people are out and an abductor is gonna chance abducting her while her daddy and several others were right outside... That child must be made of gold or wanted bad enough to risk being caught. This doesn't even make sense and with two men one being the dad was right there and an abductor got past him/them is preposterous. That errrm abductor must be afraid of nothing because anyone especially a daddy is gonna give him a beating to the point of death if he took  their daughter.... How crazy does this scenario even sound possible? Who do TM's really think they are fooling

Yep, and Andy Redwood has called their bluff on that one by saying it was just Crecheman carrying his child home (albeit in the wrong direction).

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 30.03.14 13:48

Someone else has queried this on another thread but I can`t remember which one :-

From Jez`s statement dated 7th May 2007 re: their activities on Thursday 3rd May :-
"At 12.30 pm we went to pick XXXX [daughter] up from the crèche as usual. Everyone left the pool at about the same time. I didn't see JERRY or KATE."

Jez`s daughter was 3 years old and would have been in the Lobsters, so why isn`t she listed on the creche record for the 3rd?  Was there another creche somewhere else?

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 30.03.14 14:49

Good question woofer I haven't saw other creche's for the children.... However I think their daughter might have been a "Maddy " lookalike which could explain those who saw her in the creche perhaps who GM and KM was signing in and out.
The PJ also got the girls confused because their was a pic of "maddy" on the Wilkins table the PJ asked if it was Their daughter and allegedly JW or his wife replied no that's the child your looking for...
Very strange

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 30.03.14 14:53

I just looked again at the creche record woofer and it's funny how Madeleine's mom can't spell " her " name.... Just adds to my suspicion that it wasn't KM signing MBM in and out that week....

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC on 31.03.14 21:37

@HelenMeg wrote:I shant go on about this anymore, because I seem to be one of very few who find this intriguing. Ive just been reading many reviews by many people of OC - i find no reference to conference facilities and on the whole, people are not overly impressed with the  resort (IMO).     So why oh why would these 'executive' people such as PE choose this mediocre resort on the cheapest week 28h April in 2007? Something surely
binds them together. Something that was on that week. Or was it just a huge coincidence?
According to Mr Fenn's niece -Carol Tramner- she said to the LP DI in 2008 that there was a celebration going on at the Tapas Bar  but she wasn't sure whether this was on the Monday or the Thursday. She arrived on the 29/4/07 I think. She said there was a lot of noise and laughter etc.

XTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 01.04.14 8:19

@HelenMeg wrote:I shant go on about this anymore, because I seem to be one of very few who find this intriguing. Ive just been reading many reviews by many people of OC - i find no reference to conference facilities and on the whole, people are not overly impressed with the  resort (IMO).     So why oh why would these 'executive' people such as PE choose this mediocre resort on the cheapest week 28h April in 2007? Something surely
binds them together. Something that was on that week. Or was it just a huge coincidence?

MW had a room available suitable for up to 70 people.
In the early days there was some kind of meeting with the journalists, which may well have been in this conference room I'd think.

This meeting was mentioned in connection with the many collection boxes set up by the mcCanns in OC.
Apparently the journalists  were asked to contribute - a box having been set up for that purpose in the meeting room.

From mccannfiles.com: http://www.mccannfiles.com/id117.html
At the entrance of the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, the journalists who participated in the press conference, that was held by Madeleine's parents for the Portuguese media, encountered a plastic box to collect donations. A small text, signed by Kate and Gerry McCann, invited everyone who entered the resort to contribute. This gesture was not appreciated by the members of staff, who claimed that the resort "is full of collection boxes".
Unquote

So it is clear there was a press conference at OC and space to hold it.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 01.04.14 9:11

@kimHager wrote:I just looked again at the creche record woofer and it's funny how Madeleine's  mom can't spell " her " name.... Just adds to my suspicion that it wasn't KM signing MBM in and out that week....
Yes ,it is spelt incorrectly both times! Bizarre!
Did you also notice underneath that someone has written what looks like 'Burgau walk' as their contact place? How can this be a contact place?

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.04.14 9:26

There was a girl called Madelene, Elizabeth Naylor's friend.  Perhaps it was her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.04.14 9:27

@worriedmum wrote:
@kimHager wrote:I just looked again at the creche record woofer and it's funny how Madeleine's  mom can't spell " her " name.... Just adds to my suspicion that it wasn't KM signing MBM in and out that week....
Did you also notice underneath that someone has written what looks like 'Burgau walk' as their contact place? How can this be a contact place?
I'm sure this has been spotted and discussed before.....

IMO the above entries on the Creche record for MM was written by the same person.

Morning entry written in capital letters and signed by Gerry.

Afternoon entry written in lower case and signed by Kate.

Both entries written by the same person doing a 'not a very good job' of trying to disguise the handwriting by writing in capitals then lower case...........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.04.14 9:31

Yes, Andrew77, I believe on the Creche Enquiry/Creche Records threads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.04.14 9:34

Ladyinred wrote:Yes, Andrew77, I believe on the Creche Enquiry/Creche Records threads.
I assumed so. Thanks L I R.

Will have a read through that a bit later on.

Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.04.14 9:37

@tigger wrote:

In the early days there was some kind of meeting with the journalists, which may well have been in this conference room I'd think.

This meeting was mentioned in connection with the many collection boxes set up by the mcCanns in OC.
Apparently the journalists  were asked to contribute - a box having been set up for that purpose in the meeting room.

From mccannfiles.com:   http://www.mccannfiles.com/id117.html
At the entrance of the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, the journalists who participated in the press conference, that was held by Madeleine's parents for the Portuguese media, encountered a plastic box to collect donations. A small text, signed by Kate and Gerry McCann, invited everyone who entered the resort to contribute. This gesture was not appreciated by the members of staff, who claimed that the resort "is full of collection boxes".
Unquote

Collection boxes, Tigger!  MBM could have been found at any moment.  What were they collecting for?

I imagine this was the precursor for the Fund.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 01.04.14 9:53

Ladyinred wrote:
@tigger wrote:

Unquote

Collection boxes, Tigger!  MBM could have been found at any moment.  What were they collecting for?

O, I think the Fund already existed, complete with the brilliant title 'Fighting Fund' to ignite the inherent bulldog spirit of the British.  Although it was officially born 14 days after 3/5, this title alone would lead me to suspect an excellent PR/media person who - again imo - had dreamt this up some time previous to 3/5.
It certainly worked. All those good people, that enormous wave of sympathy and help from afar, all for what?  Promises which were not fulfilled, 13% of takings to the search, not 100%, no charity but a Ltd. Co. called 'Fund',  no transparency in the accounts containing donations from pensioners and children.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 01.04.14 10:08

@tigger wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
@tigger wrote:

Unquote

O, I think the Fund already existed, complete with the brilliant title 'Fighting Fund' to ignite the inherent bulldog spirit of the British.  Although it was officially born 14 days after 3/5, this title alone would lead me to suspect an excellent PR/media person who - again imo - had dreamt this up some time previous to 3/5.
It certainly worked. All those good people, that enormous wave of sympathy and help from afar, all for what?  Promises which were not fulfilled, 13% of takings to the search, not 100%, no charity but a Ltd. Co. called 'Fund',  no transparency in the accounts containing donations from pensioners and children.
If the Mc Canns are ever brought to justice for 'covering up the death of their child'  etc .. I wonder what effect this will have on the fund in terms of public wanting money back and being subject to fraud..

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.04.14 11:27

@worriedmum wrote:

I think that the second "Madeleine" is correctly spelled but the "i" is not very clear; it is all part of the "n". You know what doctors' handwriting is like!

As regards the Burgau Walk location this means I think that those parents were out that day and could presumably be contacted while they were walking.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g776012-d673422-r118746857-Praia_la_Luz_Luz_Faro_District_Algarve.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid on 01.04.14 11:51

@Woofer wrote:Someone else has queried this on another thread but I can`t remember which one :-

From Jez`s statement dated 7th May 2007 re: their activities on Thursday 3rd May :-
"At 12.30 pm we went to pick XXXX [daughter] up from the crèche as usual. Everyone left the pool at about the same time. I didn't see JERRY or KATE."

Jez`s daughter was 3 years old and would have been in the Lobsters, so why isn`t she listed on the creche record for the 3rd?  Was there another creche somewhere else?

The Mini Club (3 to 5 y/o) was subdivided into Lobsters and Sharks. Jes' daughter was in Sharks if memory serves. There are no records of the Sharks' register.

Nereid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 27.04.14 22:10

@ChillyHeat wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1572561/Madeleine-witness-describes-abduction-night.html

A witness in the Madeleine McCann case has broken her silence to protest the innocence of the missing four-year-old's parents and recount the haunting night she disappeared. Bridget O'Donnell and her partner, Jeremy Wilkins, befriended Kate and Gerry McCann during their week-long holiday in Portugal and have now given the most insightful account yet of their agony after the "catastrophic" disappearance of the little girl. Miss O'Donnell, who worked as a producer on BBC's Crimewatch programme, said that she has "always believed that Gerry and Kate McCann are innocent". 

In an interview with the Guardian, she rubbished police theories that Madeleine was killed inside her parent's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz by revealing that on the night of May 3 Mr McCann was as chatty, "calm and relaxed" as ever, until the discovery that his daughter was missing from her bed. 

She also criticised Portuguese detectives for failing to take a statement from her and her partner, and said police officers did not even recognise a photograph of Madeleine the day after the incident.
Speaking about the night Madeleine went missing, Miss O'Donnell said: "Our baby would not sleep and at about 8.30pm, Jes (Mr Wilkins) took him out for a walk in the buggy to settle him.

"Gerry was on his way back from checking on his children and the two men stopped to have a chat.
"They talked about daughters, fathers, families. Gerry was relaxed and friendly.
"They discussed the babysitting dilemmas at the resort and Gerry said that he and Kate would have stayed in too, if they had not been on holiday in a group.
"Jes returned to our apartment just before 9.30pm. We ate, drank wine, watched a DVD and then went to bed.
"On the ground floor, a completely catastrophic event was taking place. On the fourth floor of the next block, we were completely oblivious."
Confirmation of the conversation between Mr Wilkins and Mr McCann is crucial because police believe at that time Madeleine was already dead and Mr McCann was hiding her body.
It also corroborates the timeline of events given to the police by the McCanns and their friends.
Miss O'Donnell described how the tragic event led to an immediate, physical transformation in the McCanns after the loss of their daughter.
She said during the holiday they got to know them and their group, who they called "the Doctors".
"One man was the joker," she said. "He had a loud Glaswegian accent. He was Gerry McCann. He played tennis with Jes. Gerry was outgoing, a wisecracker, but considerate and kind."
She added: "Kate was calm, still, quietly beautiful; Gerry was confident, proud, silly, strong."
She next saw the McCanns two days after Madeleine's disappearance.
She said: "The physical transformation of these two human beings was sickening.
"Kate's back and shoulders, her hands, her mouth had reshaped themselves in to the angular manifestation of a silent scream. Gerry was upright, his lips now drawn into a thin, impenetrable line."
She revealed that she had debated with the McCanns the childcare arrangements at the Ocean Club resort and recalled admiring them "for not being paranoid parents" by leaving their children alone as they ate at a tapas restaurant every night.
She added that privately she was glad she had not been given the McCanns' apartment because, being on a corner by the road "people could see in" and "they were exposed".
She said the first she knew about Madeleine's disappearance was when one of the McCanns' friends began banging on their apartment door at 1am.
"Jes got up to answer. I stayed listening in the dark. I knew it was bad; it could only be bad. I heard male mumbling, then Jes's voice. "You're joking?" he said.
It wasn't the words, it was the tone that made me flinch.
"He came back in to the room. 'Gerry's daughter's been abducted,' he said.
"I jumped up and went to check our children. They were there. We sat down.
"We got up again. Weirdly, I did the washing-up. We wondered what to do.
"Jes had asked if they needed help searching and was told there was nothing he could do; she had been missing for three hours.
"Jes felt he should go anyway, but I wanted him to stay with us. I was a coward, afraid to be alone with the children - and afraid to be alone with my thoughts."
The following morning, she said, there was no news.
"People were crying in the restaurant. Mark Warner had handed out letters informing them what had happened in the night, and we all wondered what to do.
"Mid-sentence, we would drift in to the middle distance. Tears would brim up and recede."
Miss O'Donnell said that while the parents were out looking for Madeleine, she saw no police until one turned up with a "slightly sweaty" translator, who turned out to be Robert Murat, the only other official suspect in the case.
She said police failed to ask Mr Wilkins for a statement and when the officer pointed to a picture of Madeleine and asked if it was her daughter, "my heart sank for the McCanns".

IMHO.......I dont trust this couples version of events. There is more to the chance meeting (if it ever happened) of Jez and Gerry.
They had only knew the McCanns for only under a week...If someone knocked my door and said "Gerrys daughter has gone missing", my likely response would have been Gerry who ?. I wouldnt click so easily as to who was being referred too.

Indeed. Notice how quickly she is prepared to rubbish the Portuguese police. 

She next saw the McCanns two days after Madeleine's disappearance.
She said: "The physical transformation of these two human beings was sickening.
"Kate's back and shoulders, her hands, her mouth had reshaped themselves in to the angular manifestation of a silent scream. Gerry was upright, his lips now drawn into a thin, impenetrable line."

Well, they certainly pulled themselves together by the time of Madeleine's fourth birthday when they emerged from the church. They looked very pucker. And Gerry looked remarkably relaxed in that footage of him taken near the apartment laughing widely five days after Madeleine was allegedly 'stolen'.

She said police failed to ask Mr Wilkins for a statement and when the officer pointed to a picture of Madeleine and asked if it was her daughter, "my heart sank for the McCanns".

Well, Bridget, after all your time on Crimewatch, did it not occur to you that detectives involved in the mysterious disappearance of a nearly four year old might, just possibly, not entirely believe the version of events put out by the parents? 

And - did it not occur to you that Portuguese people might be at least as intelligent as people from your own country, if not more so?

And maybe - just possibly - were *double bluffing* you, to see how you might react - given that your partner was one of the last people to allegedly see Gerry McCann before his daughter so mysteriously 'was taken'.

God the arrogance of some people - grrrrrrrrr.....!

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 27.04.14 22:39

@kimHager wrote:Good question woofer I haven't saw other creche's for the children.... However I think their daughter might have been a "Maddy " lookalike which could explain those who saw her in the creche perhaps who GM and KM was signing in and out.
The PJ also got the girls confused because their was a pic of "maddy" on the Wilkins table the PJ asked if it was Their daughter and allegedly JW or his wife replied no that's the child your looking for...
Very strange
If it was the picture of Maddie aged 2, no wonder the police were confused, they were told the missing child was almost 4l

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 28.04.14 12:01

Yes, well, that says it all really, doesn't it? Can't even produce a single up to date photo of their daughter despite being being towards the end of a family holiday with a large group of friends. Not one single up to date photo of Madeleine! That's how much they wanted to 'find her' - release an out of date photo highlighting an eye defect that they later said wasn't that important/was something different.

The mind boggles.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum