The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Looking for the 'soothing couple', 'the white van cleaners'- but what about the reward?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Looking for the 'soothing couple', 'the white van cleaners'- but what about the reward?

Post by Lance De Boils on 24.05.13 7:52

@suzyjohnson wrote:You would think that some of the fund / book sale money could be offered as reward money to identify these important new suspects?

Nah, no need. We're doing it for them, free of charge.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for the 'soothing couple', 'the white van cleaners'- but what about the reward?

Post by Lance De Boils on 24.05.13 7:58

@PeterMac wrote:
@Nina wrote: I have know Madeleine her whole life and saw her on many occasions. I always found her a very smart little girl and careful with strangers. I also saw when she woke after a nap and after a night of sleep. She would occasionally appear irritated as she would when her parents were not present. For this reason, I believe that Madeleine had been awakened by a stranger she would certainly have screamed or cried out. I do not believe that there is any possibility that she would have let a stranger take her without protest.
For a so-called friend she really stuffs the official story, does't she.

Just to be pedantic, Sandy is a "he".

Interesting that he states, "I also saw when she woke after a nap and after a night of sleep. She
would occasionally appear irritated as she would when her parents were
not present", which seems to imply he'd been with Madeleine when she'd just woken up and her parents were absent. Was he a regular babysitter, I wonder?

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 24.05.13 8:46

@Lance De Boils wrote:Just to be pedantic, Sandy is a "he".
I invoke the Interpretation Act 1948 which states
"The Male embraces the female. And vice versa " Mr
(It doesn't actually, but it is a good urban myth !)

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum