The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Blacksmith

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by plebgate on 21.06.13 22:52

failing that PeterM, maybe wee Kelly could hold a special sofa chat at the weekend for them to tell us all what is going on.

plebgate

Posts : 5445
Reputation : 1160
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by Guest on 21.06.13 22:54

@plebgate wrote:failing that PeterM, maybe wee Kelly could hold a special sofa chat at the weekend for them to tell us all what is going on.
***
I'd be watching, just for once ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by sweetex on 21.06.13 23:53

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2013-06-21T21:58:00%2B01:00&max-results=1

Another one from today earlier...

Where are they now?
The London Crown Prosecution Service
The London CPS covers the Metropolitan police (Scotland Yard) area. Quote:  "As the principal prosecuting authority in England and Wales the CPS is responsible for criminal cases beyond the police investigatory stage. The CPS will advise the police on cases for possible prosecution, review cases submitted by the police, determine any charges in all but minor cases, prepare cases for court and present cases at court. Primarily, the CPS will review the evidence gathered by the police and provide guidance. [Bureau italics] During pre-charge procedures and throughout the investigative and prosecuting process the CPS may assist the police by explaining what additional work or evidence could raise the case to a viable charging standard thereby rectifying any evidential deficiencies. Once the evidence is gathered the CPS will then decide, on the basis of this evidence, whether a case should be pursued or dropped."
Evening Standard
"London’s chief crown prosecutor Alison Saunders and her deputy Jenny Hopkins flew to Portugal in April to meet counterparts to discuss leads identified in the Met’s review." Evening Standard, June 21 2013.
The Evening Standard is even more broke than its stable mate the Independent, is owned by one of the Russian oligarchs – the plunderers who Putin perhaps should have executed – and has almost no full-time journalists. So it's about as original and reliable as the Portugal News.
But it does have an agreement with the Mail owners to use their stories (this one is understood to be left over  from the Mail's  "UK takeover"  piece last week) and  the two prosecutors  are named and have not denied the news item. Jenny Hopkins is not just a deputy: she is Head of  the Complex Casework Unit.   
 

Alison Saunders
No sauces needed
So consider two  points. First, it is another opportunity for a Home Office or Yard refutation of last week's stories and yet, once again, no rebuttal, or even guiding hint suggesting  caution,  has appeared.  Inference: the "takeover" story is again strengthened and, as things stand, very likely to be true in broad outline.
Secondly, what can the CPS Metropolitan police area heads  have been doing there?
Well, they are prosecutors, so even in this crooked old world it's fair to infer that they went to discuss possible prosecution in accordance with their role quoted above.

Jenny Hopkins
Of whom?
The answer can only be either  people who were neither arguidos nor persons of interest in the original Portuguese investigation or  those who were. The former, in theory, could be, literally, anybody: ink-blots from the troubled but vivid imagination of Gerry McCann such as paid toddler-thieves and international paedophile rings; others who have hitherto escaped any  study at all and may be living anywhere from New Zealand to Brazil; still others who might have been highlighted by the Yard team in their "opportunity" investigations and, lastly and most fatuously, the unfortunates like Hewitt whose names were bandied about by the paid liar Clarence Mitchell, the sheep-strangler Edgar (seen above demonstrating the tools of his trade)  and their paymasters.
The one thing we know for absolutely certain about this disparate group is that the same Portuguese  Attorney-General's department which highlighted the absence of any evidence of wrong-doing by the McCanns and archived the case has repeatedly stated that "no new evidence" of significance has been provided to it during the period of the Scotland Yard review.
Your Question Answered
Unless the Attorney-General's department is publicly lying on the record, which we consider absolutely out of the question, then no material has been provided to that department to justify  even investigation of any new names, let alone possible prosecution.
So the answer to the question who could have been the subject of  Anglo-Portuguese discussions regarding prosecution is self-evident and incontrovertible:  persons  against whom the evidence for prosecution has already been gathered  (remember "no new evidence")  in the original Amaral/Rebelo investigation.
Our crime and lunacy correspondent adds: the whitewash is nearly complete. The two women, one of whom is known to live in a part of London where a Freemasons' temple stood only two hundred years ago, have probably been selected by the prime minister himself. In any case their mission is to put the final details into place in Operation Patsydeath. 

sweetex

Posts : 281
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by whmon on 22.06.13 1:26

Just ask the dogs Sweetex?

____________________
This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.

whmon

Posts : 434
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-04-04
Location : Back of Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Still the sharpest opinion

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 22.06.13 12:24

Whatever you say about Blacksmith, I think he's spot on there. Right down to the criticism of the 'GM being protected by reptilian paedo establishment overlords' in the last spoofy paragraph. Lets hope we hear an announcement soon that should have come 6 years ago: that the McCanns will be charged with concealment and that when proved, dozens of their paid and most loyal supporters will subsequently also be charged with perverting the course of justice. 

I remain hopeful and logic and reason are behind that.

ProfessorPPlum

Posts : 411
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by sallypelt on 22.06.13 12:28

@ProfessorPPlum wrote:Whatever you say about Blacksmith, I think he's spot on there. Right down to the criticism of the 'GM being protected by reptilian paedo establishment overlords' in the last spoofy paragraph. Lets hope we hear an announcement soon that should have come 6 years ago: that the McCanns will be charged with concealment and that when proved, dozens of their paid and most loyal supporters will subsequently also be charged with perverting the course of justice. 

I remain hopeful and logic and reason are behind that.

I still believe (and it's only MY belief) that the answer to this sorry state of affairs, lies somewhere within the interests of the members of the Madeleine Fund and their other directorships

sallypelt

Posts : 3305
Reputation : 524
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A new, and interesting Blacksmith article.

Post by PeterMac on 23.06.13 7:56

He has done the dirty work on our behalf, trawling the pro-sites.


Saturday, 22 June 2013


Private Grief


The Bureau doesn't do old ground







 
One doesn't want to intrude on it, does one? We'd hardly looked at the social sites since we declared game-over a few months ago, with  the  McCanns finally suing for peace  in their struggle with Amaral. Time, we thought, for a rest. But today we went on a lightning tour of the McCann supporting sites.
The old hatred is still there, strong as ever, and the poor little Bureau is still copping it  the same way it always has done, but there is a void at the centre.  The well-intentioned  but ultimately embarrassing welcome  they used to give to  the various invented suspects provided by the Team, each more phoney than the last, made us curious to know what they make of the quite unprecedented  progress it seems we're now witnessing.




And there are other important questions that you'd expect people to be debating with excitement or elation: is someone in custody? Has someone confessed? If not then how can the UK authorities apparently be so sure that the publicity won't result in flight?  Will the monsters – we're assuming there must be more than one, if only to pass the child out of the window –  sit around until  the CPS has finished assessing the strength of the case?
The answer is: not much. Most extraordinary is the almost total lack of interest or speculation about who the potential suspects might be: you'd think that  supporters  – and here we aren't deploying the Bureau irony weapon – would be simply beside themselves. After all, we're not talking rumours or suspicions but the prospect of a prosecution by the UK authorities, the culmination of  everything that Kate and Gerry McCann  have fought and campaigned for over the years. How can anyone be incurious about that? Has damning evidence of  a paedophile ring been uncovered? A gypsy tribe? Or has one of the many suspicious lurkers haunting PDL in May 2007 turned out to be the goods?

But no; cut and paste of the news stories is there but comment seems to be confined to ridiculing the "enemies" and their optimism at a possible resolution. Are Kate and Gerry's loyal supporters deliberately  avoiding discussing the subject, or are they, for whatever reason, psychologically incapable of doing so?

That will get some comment, of course; unfortunately it will only consist of aggression, not answers. But then what's new?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by aquila on 23.06.13 15:48

Not sure if this latest from Blacksmith has been posted today, apologies if it has.

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/implications.html?spref=tw

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith - Across No Mans Land

Post by scrants on 24.06.13 16:56


scrants

Posts : 84
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by guest. on 24.06.13 18:21

Blacksmiths been on form lately

guest.

Posts : 322
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by PeterMac on 24.06.13 21:34

sally66 wrote:Blacksmiths been on form lately

Makes on wonder if he is one person.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by aiyoyo on 24.06.13 21:37

Writing style is the same, unless there are clouts of him.

Or maybe he's also getting excited too ....

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by guest. on 24.06.13 22:14

@PeterMac wrote:
sally66 wrote:Blacksmiths been on form lately

Makes on wonder if he is one person.
I've wondered that a few times

guest.

Posts : 322
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by aquila on 24.06.13 22:29

sally66 wrote:Blacksmiths been on form lately

He certainly has been on form - continuing to slag off Tony Bennett, saying there is nothing left to say on the McCann case, saying there is no going back, going back, saying a lot...what a drama queen.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by guest. on 24.06.13 23:46

@aquila wrote:
sally66 wrote:Blacksmiths been on form lately

He certainly has been on form - continuing to slag off Tony Bennett, saying there is nothing left to say on the McCann case, saying there is no going back, going back, saying a lot...what a drama queen.
I haven't seen anything about TB lately (could have missed it), I personally have liked his recent posts, everybody has different opinions of his blog and that's fine

guest.

Posts : 322
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by aquila on 24.06.13 23:50

sally66 wrote:
@aquila wrote:
sally66 wrote:Blacksmiths been on form lately

He certainly has been on form - continuing to slag off Tony Bennett, saying there is nothing left to say on the McCann case, saying there is no going back, going back, saying a lot...what a drama queen.
I haven't seen anything about TB lately (could have missed it), I personally have liked his recent posts, everybody has different opinions of his blog and that's fine

You only need to go back a couple of pages or so on this very thread to see Blacksmith's latest antics.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by plebgate on 25.06.13 9:29

I haven't ready many of his blogs as I do not visit many sites, but from what has been posted on this forum, I also think it could be different people writing on BS's site.

IIRC a couple of months back he said he would go away quietly and not gloat if Mr. & Mrs. were defeated.   I read on a different thread here a few minutes ago that he says that if they suffer defeat in libel trial he will celebrate with champers.

plebgate

Posts : 5445
Reputation : 1160
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by bobbin on 25.06.13 9:46

@plebgate wrote:I haven't ready many of his blogs as I do not visit many sites, but from what has been posted on this forum, I also think it could be different people writing on BS's site.

IIRC a couple of months back he said he would go away quietly and not gloat if Mr. & Mrs. were defeated.   I read on a different thread here a few minutes ago that he says that if they suffer defeat in libel trial he will celebrate with champers.
I think he is a long term troll, planted to seed 'mis-information'....one of these Julia Frogspawn type people. Along with which, he appears to me to be someone who considers himself, and his graciously bestowed opinions, to be self-important, with an assumption of his own superiority and an air of arrogance.
This pumped up attitude I find (slightly) amusing, but not enough to read his articles unless prompted by other readers.
We all see things differently but his articles seem to hover over not really saying anything, shifting ground, a la 'manipulator'.
He has never floated my boat.spin

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by tiny on 25.06.13 9:50

@bobbin wrote:
@plebgate wrote:I haven't ready many of his blogs as I do not visit many sites, but from what has been posted on this forum, I also think it could be different people writing on BS's site.

IIRC a couple of months back he said he would go away quietly and not gloat if Mr. & Mrs. were defeated.   I read on a different thread here a few minutes ago that he says that if they suffer defeat in libel trial he will celebrate with champers.
I think he is a long term troll, planted to seed 'mis-information'....one of these Julia Frogspawn type people. Along with which, he appears to me to be someone who considers himself, and his graciously bestowed opinions, to be self-important, with an assumption of his own superiority and an air of arrogance.
This pumped up attitude I find (slightly) amusing, but not enough to read his articles unless prompted by other readers.
We all see things differently but his articles seem to hover over not really saying anything, shifting ground, a la 'manipulator'.
He has never floated my boat.spin



I feel the same about blacksmith,some times he says a lot but really not saying any thing,as for being a troll,wouldnt surprise me in the least.

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by Guest on 25.06.13 9:54

Some of Blacksmith's recent articles have rivalled those of muratfan when it comes to the filth factor (let's hope that doesn't give Simon Cowell any ideas!) so I can never take him seriously again.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by DIBarlow on 25.06.13 10:02

sally66 wrote:
@aquila wrote:
sally66 wrote:Blacksmiths been on form lately

He certainly has been on form - continuing to slag off Tony Bennett, saying there is nothing left to say on the McCann case, saying there is no going back, going back, saying a lot...what a drama queen.
I haven't seen anything about TB lately (could have missed it), I personally have liked his recent posts, everybody has different opinions of his blog and that's fine
Indeed sally66, opinions are great aren't they??

As for the notion that Blacksmith is a troll, as offered elsewhere on this thread, FWIW I really don't believe a troll could bring themselves to back GA so consistently and with such fervour. But still, that's just another opinion....

DIBarlow

Posts : 95
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep on 25.06.13 10:08

@DIBarlow wrote:
sally66 wrote:
@aquila wrote:
sally66 wrote:Blacksmiths been on form lately

He certainly has been on form - continuing to slag off Tony Bennett, saying there is nothing left to say on the McCann case, saying there is no going back, going back, saying a lot...what a drama queen.
I haven't seen anything about TB lately (could have missed it), I personally have liked his recent posts, everybody has different opinions of his blog and that's fine
Indeed sally66, opinions are great aren't they??

As for the notion that Blacksmith is a troll, as offered elsewhere on this thread, FWIW I really don't believe a troll could bring themselves to back GA so consistently and with such fervour. But still, that's just another opinion....

Sometimes he backs him, sometimes he doesn't. It's hard to tell Blacksmith's opinions sometimes.

IAmNotMerylStreep

Posts : 194
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by Kepharel on 25.06.13 10:40

I have always found blacksmith to be rational and consistent in his views and, together with Dr Martin Roberts, a good commentator on the shenanigans of TM, press etc.  I have not always agreed with what he says, and I find Roberts a better analyser of facts.
 

OK, he is opinionated, so what, aren’t we all to some degree, but he does have the knack of being entertaining, and, yes, provocative, while he is at it, and for me that is always the best trigger of debate in forums.  It’s just a pity that these propensities cause some of us on here to embrace hostility rather than comment.

Kepharel

Posts : 130
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by aquila on 25.06.13 11:06

@Kepharel wrote:I have always found blacksmith to be rational and consistent in his views and, together with Dr Martin Roberts, a good commentator on the shenanigans of TM, press etc.  I have not always agreed with what he says, and I find Roberts a better analyser of facts.
 

OK, he is opinionated, so what, aren’t we all to some degree, but he does have the knack of being entertaining, and, yes, provocative, while he is at it, and for me that is always the best trigger of debate in forums.  It’s just a pity that these propensities cause some of us on here to embrace hostility rather than comment.

Feel free to debate, we're all entitled to our opinion on this forum. Has Blacksmith triggered you to debate or even comment about his blogs or would you rather those that do offer honest comment be thought of as people to be pitied for embracing hostility?

Please, let's have your opinion. Let the debate begin.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by Kepharel on 25.06.13 11:18

Is that a debate about Blacksmith himself, his latest blog, the content of any particular posting within his blog archive, his general opinions on the whole case, his views on the media or any other peripheral topic he has put forward a view on.  A debate perhaps on the views of this forum regarding the value of Blacksmith's contribution towards our understanding of the case?  maybe you would like to pick one among these or offer a topic of your own.  I'm sure it would be great fun.  I am not a confrontational person but your comment on my post appears a little defensive.  Be specific about your challenge and I am sure I can, within a reasonable amount of time to allow consideration and reflection, to come up with something :)

Kepharel

Posts : 130
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum