The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Blacksmith

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by bobbin on 14.06.13 10:46

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Maybe no physical evidence but bucket loads of circumstantial evidence.

I thought that Blacksmith had given up blogging?


bobbin wrote; (as I can't seem to type outside the box).

It's a pity he hasn't. I often read the abreviation BS for BlackSmith as BullSh*t.
He has an acrimonious hatred for Tony Bennett. Is he worried or does he feel personally threatened by TB?
I have always found BS to be straddled between worlds in his articles and wondered whether he has either a very small one, or just a self-inflated view of himself as a (mediocre) writer.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by Guest on 14.06.13 10:50

@bobbin wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Maybe no physical evidence but bucket loads of circumstantial evidence.

I thought that Blacksmith had given up blogging?


bobbin wrote; (as I can't seem to type outside the box).

It's a pity he hasn't. I often read the abreviation BS for BlackSmith as BullSh*t.
He has an acrimonious hatred for Tony Bennett. Is he worried or does he feel personally threatened by TB?
I have always found BS to be straddled between worlds in his articles and wondered whether he has either a very small one, or just a self-inflated view of himself as a (mediocre) writer.

bobbin, if you click the last box on the end of the list at the top, you will see switch to editor mode, click that and the post is easy to type underneath, after the [quote] in brackets.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by bobbin on 14.06.13 11:19

candyfloss wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Maybe no physical evidence but bucket loads of circumstantial evidence.

I thought that Blacksmith had given up blogging?


bobbin wrote; (as I can't seem to type outside the box).

It's a pity he hasn't. I often read the abreviation BS for BlackSmith as BullSh*t.
He has an acrimonious hatred for Tony Bennett. Is he worried or does he feel personally threatened by TB?
I have always found BS to be straddled between worlds in his articles and wondered whether he has either a very small one, or just a self-inflated view of himself as a (mediocre) writer.

bobbin, if you click the last box on the end of the list at the top, you will see switch to editor mode, click that and the post is easy to type underneath, after the
in brackets.
Thanks candyfloss, I tried that and now I find that the old normal system seems to be back......(me and I.T. don't mix) dance .

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by Angelique on 14.06.13 11:19

I agree that Blacksmith sometimes drops either side of the fence and sometimes I simply can't work out what he is trying so hard to say.

I do have this this strange picture in my mind of him writing from the inside of a desk :)

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by Angelique on 14.06.13 11:22

candyfloss

Can you help - I seem to have lost any "little boxes" at the top and no smilies either. Maybe its because I am using Apple perhaps?

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by bobbin on 14.06.13 11:25

@Angelique wrote:I agree that Blacksmith sometimes drops either side of the fence and sometimes I simply can't work out what he is trying so hard to say.

I do have this this strange picture in my mind of him writing from the inside of a desk :)
Is that like one of those old wooden desks in junior school with a lift up lid and an ink-well, where he lies in wait, all coiled up inside, ready to jump out at you like a jack-in-the-box if you are unfortunate enough to happen upon his desk.big grin

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by Angelique on 14.06.13 11:29

@bobbin wrote:
@Angelique wrote:I agree that Blacksmith sometimes drops either side of the fence and sometimes I simply can't work out what he is trying so hard to say.

I do have this this strange picture in my mind of him writing from the inside of a desk :)
Is that like one of those old wooden desks in junior school with a lift up lid and an ink-well, where he lies in wait, all coiled up inside, ready to jump out at you like a jack-in-the-box if you are unfortunate enough to happen upon his desk.big grin

bobbin

Yes - absolutely my vision was one of those lift the lid type desks ha.. ha.. Great minds think alike!

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by margaret on 14.06.13 11:36

Not even Mr Anthony Aloysius Hancock Bennett, whose day in court ended in craven abasement but whose latest libel refers to a conspiracy by the parents and Robert Murat to cover up the child's disappearance before she even disappeared.

I can't say l've seen anything on this but is there really a new libel against Tony? wft

margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by Guest on 14.06.13 11:38

I think that Blacksmith has fallen off his anvil again!

what indeed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by margaret on 14.06.13 11:40

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I think that Blacksmith has fallen off his anvil again!

what indeed.

Since Tony isn't even allowed to talk about the case he can't have made any comments that could be construed as libellous, so l don't know what BS is on about.

margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by Guest on 14.06.13 11:46

@margaret wrote:
Not even Mr Anthony Aloysius Hancock Bennett, whose day in court ended in craven abasement but whose latest libel refers to a conspiracy by the parents and Robert Murat to cover up the child's disappearance before she even disappeared.

I can't say l've seen anything on this but is there really a new libel against Tony? wft

huh wft indeed, what is he on about!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by Guest on 14.06.13 11:49

@Angelique wrote:candyfloss

Can you help - I seem to have lost any "little boxes" at the top and no smilies either. Maybe its because I am using Apple perhaps?

Might be, lots of people having problems too on other forums. They are trying to sort it out.

http://help.forumotion.com/t124671p360-only-topic-new-editor#831718

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A man on a mission

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.06.13 11:54

'Blacksmith' wrote:

"Mr Anthony Aloysius Hancock Bennett, whose day in court ended in craven abasement...his latest libel..." 

He really doesn't like me, does he?

And is he really Antony Sharples?

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.06.13 11:57

@Lostfridge wrote:QUOTE Blacksmith:  "Amid this shortage of facts one truth stands out: it is a fact that after six years  there is no known  evidence of involvement of the parents in the disappearance of their daughter"

I can never work out where this guy is coming from.....

REPLY: I worked it out a long time ago. His rantings on the subject of Lord McAlpine were certainly instructive...

I seem to recall that Portia was an ardent, passionate dovotee of 'Blacksmith'...
 

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by Guest on 14.06.13 12:02


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by tiny on 14.06.13 12:02

No Tony he makes that quite plain big grin what have you done to upset him,i wonder

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by Guest on 14.06.13 12:14

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/2013/03/15/puppeteering-antony-sharples-and-the-blacksmiths

Link to a site from someone less than impressed with Blacksmith.

Alas that writer does not get his facts right. Mixing up kiko with AS.
Seriously, I am not impressed

parapono

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by Guest on 14.06.13 12:17

In an underneath way he's seems to be saying "pack it all in and go home" NO WAY no

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by DIBarlow on 14.06.13 12:36

@margaret wrote:
Not even Mr Anthony Aloysius Hancock Bennett, whose day in court ended in craven abasement but whose latest libel refers to a conspiracy by the parents and Robert Murat to cover up the child's disappearance before she even disappeared.

I can't say l've seen anything on this but is there really a new libel against Tony? wft



IMO there are two possibilities here?

1. Blacksmith really is 'in the know' and has hitherto unknown evidence of the latest libel action taken by TM against TB.

2. Blacksmith is citing TB post found here http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2248-robert-murat-s-role#161741 without realising that it was posted in March 2011.

Other than those options, I have no clue.

DIBarlow

Posts : 95
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by bobbin on 14.06.13 12:47

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/2013/03/15/puppeteering-antony-sharples-and-the-blacksmiths

Link to a site from someone less than impressed with Blacksmith.
A succinct and eloquent description of BS. I have never been able to feel convinced.
I like most of all the reply by Conor. Two grammatical errors in his accusation against the author.laughat
Conor says:
March 22, 2013 at 12:11

Not half as sad or as pathetic as your feebly assault, Sir/Madam. Bad writing/journalism indeed.
(should that be "Not half as sad, nor as pathetic, as your feeble assault"

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by garfy on 14.06.13 12:59

And is he really Antony Sharples?

I think Ena Sharples would be a more apt name for him ...[a proper know it all]

garfy

Posts : 149
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-07-08
Location : humberside

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by lj on 15.06.13 2:42

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Maybe no physical evidence but bucket loads of circumstantial evidence.

I thought that Blacksmith had given up blogging?

=========================



He should ....

I have no idea how to get this out of the quote box

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3274
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by lj on 15.06.13 2:50

Ah, they want us to think outside the box.

As far as BS goes: he looks like an old starlet, who gives farewell concerts over and over again.

I like to read he
is pieces, because as a foreigner I love reading decent English. He motivations for writing seem very narcissistic though.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3274
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by tigger on 15.06.13 7:22

@ lj:

(I still can't get out of that quote box! )


Yes jl, it's his use of language and in many pieces, subtle humour that was the best of Blacksmith.  

His continued sniping at Tony Bennett spoils it all for me as it is simply petty and I would think reporting that Tony was drawing pictures of a scantily-clad Maddie whilst in court is libel and completely untrue. 

The intimation is clear and it's made even worse by the fact that Blacksmith  reacted so furiously to the tweets on the McAlpine case. Which alleged libel was  based on an actual event in the press. Which cannot be said about the above remark. 


You can't have it both ways BS. 

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A man with a diseased mind

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.06.13 9:02

@tigger wrote:
His continued sniping at Tony Bennett spoils it all for me as it is simply petty and I would think reporting that Tony was drawing pictures of a scantily-clad Maddie whilst in court is libel and completely untrue. 
The intimation is clear and it's made even worse by the fact that Blacksmith reacted so furiously to the tweets on the McAlpine case...

REPLY:  It was of course a deeply offensive comment, completley untrue, and probably libellous, even if just on the basis of 'innuendo'. The venom of that particular attack was enhanced by also describing me in appearance as 'a tramp', which even my critics might agree was a trifle over the top. But the reference to an allegation that I was drawing pictures of a scantily-clad Madeleine says nothing about me but does tell us something about 'blacksmith'.

His vitriol has frequently been aimed at me and I don't think anyone else has been criticised so severely by him. Here are just three examples:



QUOTE 1: "Bennett is an ideal target – anti-McCann, loud and self-righteous, an effective, if weird, self-publicist (he can be seen sittingowlishly behind McCann and the Coffin in the House of Commons hearings) and, most importantly, a serial loser who looks like he fell out of Monty..."

QUOTE 2: "...however many times nutters like Mr Bennett email Goncalo Amaralthey won’t get a reply"

QUOTE 3: "The one I find most disgusting is the way he returns time after time, vulture-like, to sink his dirty beak into the totally blameless Robert Murat, picking out the juicy bits from the police evidence, this time like a drooling old man with binoculars trained on his neighbour's lavatory, to hint, or suggest, or claim or assert, or thrill, that Murat is involved in the disappearance of Madeline McCann. Excuse me. [Reaches for napkin to vomit into].



It is this last quote which perhaps teaches us the most about 'blacksmith'.

First of all, there is the 'lavatorial' language that he often produces within his pieces. This is an insight into his mind, just as the reference to my allegedly 'doodling pictures of a scantily-clad Madeleine' emerged from his mind, not mine. We might go further and think about the content of what I would call his 'Lord McAlpine' piece (which he's now deleted, I think?), where he rounded viciously on those (including members of this forum) who were allegedly engaged in some sort of witch-hunt against child-abusers, whilst at the same time robustly defending Lord McAlpine as a 'warm' and 'cuddly' person, comments which more than hinted at him knowing Lord McAlpine personally.


Second, what does he say about Robert Murat? He describes Robert Murat as 'totally blameless' and talks about 'picking out the juicy bits from the police evidence'.

As is known, I have researched Robert Murat's statement made to the police on 15 May, when he was first interviewed, and then his further statements made on 10 and 11 July, when he changed his statement in at least 17 important respects. He did so simply because a diligent Portuguese police investigation had uncovered these errors by analysing his mobile 'phone 'pings'. His excuse for these 17 errors was that he was 'tired' when first interviewed on 15 May. I have referred to these, boldly I admit, as 'Murat's 17 lies'.

I am happy for forum-members to judge whether this work of unpicking Murat's lies was genuine research into the truth about Madeleine's disappearance - or, as 'balcksmith' would have it: "like a drooling old man with binoculars trained on his neighbour's lavatory..."






 

 
  

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum