The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Blacksmith

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Blacksmith

Post by guest. on 03.07.13 23:02

@aquila wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:There is telling the truth and there is lying by omission. I believe DW has lied by omission.

I re-read her rogatory interview last night. There are elements of the rehearsed in it (imo) and  I don't believe she is telling the complete story.

Having said that, the rogatory interviews were completely lame. Nothing probed...bit like a fireside chat.

Just my opinion.

I think there could be an omission regarding why they were there or who else was there, but IMO the details about what she saw regarding MM are correct in her early interviews.

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 03.07.13 23:08

sally66 wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:There is telling the truth and there is lying by omission. I believe DW has lied by omission.

I re-read her rogatory interview last night. There are elements of the rehearsed in it (imo) and  I don't believe she is telling the complete story.

Having said that, the rogatory interviews were completely lame. Nothing probed...bit like a fireside chat.

Just my opinion.

I think there could be an omission regarding why they were there or who else was there, but IMO the details about what she saw regarding MM are correct in her early interviews.

That may be so but she would know about some (at least) of the lies being told by the others and hasn't called them out. It's not ok to just say the truth as it applies to you but omit to point out the blatant lies told by others.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 03.07.13 23:19

DW must realise by now, even if she was truthful initially, that the group have told many lies.  She must be worried sick that she will be interviewed under caution by SY.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest. on 03.07.13 23:20

@ShuBob wrote:
sally66 wrote:
@aquila wrote:

Just my opinion.

That may be so but she would know about some (at least) of the lies being told by the others and hasn't called them out. It's not ok to just say the truth as it applies to you but omit to point out the blatant lies told by others.

She obviously does now and she should call them out and probably has in private to her daughter and son in law but its probably misguided loyalty to her daughter that is stopping her or listening other witnesses stories of being harassed maybe she is under threat.

That probably wouldn't stop many people on here telling the truth but not everybody is as strong or moral.

It's her early statements that are a better indication.

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 03.07.13 23:25

@Beanie wrote:Weils disease, most commonly caught from rats and water. Another reference perhaps to rats leaving a sinking ship.

That was mentioned a while ago on the blog, hence Blacksmith's cryptic very funny comment -

"Clarence Mitchell is said to be ill.

Yep. They say it's a vile disease.

Will he ever come back?

[laughs] Not if I turn off his ******* drip he won't.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 03.07.13 23:29

sally66 wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
sally66 wrote:
@aquila wrote:

Just my opinion.

She obviously does now and she should call them out and probably has in private to her daughter and son in law but its probably misguided loyalty to her daughter that is stopping her or listening other witnesses stories of being harassed maybe she is under threat.

That probably wouldn't stop many people on here telling the truth but not everybody is as strong or moral.

It's her early statements that are a better indication.

There's some truth in that. However, my objection is with DW being called a truthful witness. Omitting to tell a truth you know is lying.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest. on 03.07.13 23:37

Maybe her early statements are the truth, maybe she thought certain things were irrelevant at the time.

She probably knows better now.

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 03.07.13 23:44

@Woofer wrote:DW must realise by now, even if she was truthful initially, that the group have told many lies.  She must be worried sick that she will be interviewed under caution by SY.

It did surprise me that when the alarm was given out that Madeleine had gone missing that she stayed at the table in the Tapas Bar to "look after the cameras or whatever", as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

I would imagine that most people on hearing that a small child had gone missing would automatically go and help, whether you had cameras to look after or not, especially if you were related to those in the holiday group who had gone running off to help. Very, very strange and unbelievable.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest. on 04.07.13 0:22

@Newintown wrote:
@Woofer wrote:DW must realise by now, even if she was truthful initially, that the group have told many lies.  She must be worried sick that she will be interviewed under caution by SY.

It did surprise me that when the alarm was given out that Madeleine had gone missing that she stayed at the table in the Tapas Bar to "look after the cameras or whatever", as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

I would imagine that most people on hearing that a small child had gone missing would automatically go and help, whether you had cameras to look after or not, especially if you were related to those in the holiday group who had gone running off to help.  Very, very strange and unbelievable.

Maybe she viewed KM as a hysterical woman and thought it would be a fuss about nothing I.e. Madeleine was in another bedroom or maybe she was a bit tipsy and didn't process the information properly

Maybe there are omissions because they are her opinions rather than facts, if somebody's child goes missing and you think it's genuine your natural reaction would be empathy so even if you didn't really have a high opinion of them you wouldn't feel the need to tell the police.

I do find her intriguing as to why she was there though

I've been on holiday with my son and his family with their friends but I also took my daughter, the friends I have known all their lives and I went specifically to babysit a couple of nights because the others didnt have children.

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on 04.07.13 2:39

Rat's do indeed leave a sinking ship.

The cleverest Rat's, though, make sure that, before they board the ship, (a ship that they believe could sail them to some sort of victory), there is an equal and opposite ship, heading in a similar direction, that they can also board, if thing's go wrong.

I am not at all convinced by some of the Blacksmith post's, despite his/her/their fans on here.

On a slightly different note. Why does blacksmith often talk in the plural? "We at the Bureau...etc?

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 04.07.13 8:56

sally66

You said: "Maybe she viewed KM as a hysterical woman and thought it would be a fuss about nothing I.e. Madeleine was in another bedroom or maybe she was a bit tipsy and didn't process the information properly"

I remember reading somewhere could have been one of her statements, that she thought they were "playing one of their games" initially. That's why she stayed put.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.07.13 9:25

I'd love to have more information as to what sort of games the Tapas Mob was in the habit of playing to make Dianne Webster think that this could be another one.

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 04.07.13 9:58

@Angelique wrote:sally66

You said: "Maybe she viewed KM as a hysterical woman and thought it would be a fuss about nothing I.e. Madeleine was in another bedroom or maybe she was a bit tipsy and didn't process the information properly"

I remember reading somewhere could have been one of her statements, that she thought they were "playing one of their games" initially. That's why she stayed put.

I read that too Angelique.  Makes you wonder what went on on that holiday!

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest. on 04.07.13 10:00

Angelique

I had thought that had been said in the past but wasn't sure

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest. on 04.07.13 11:40

I wonder if Blacksmith was aware there was going to be an announcement today as he has been so prolific the last few days

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 04.07.13 11:42

sally66 wrote:I wonder if Blacksmith was aware there was going to be an announcement today as he has been so prolific the last few days

That's my suspicion.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest. on 04.07.13 11:49

@ShuBob wrote:
sally66 wrote:I wonder if Blacksmith was aware there was going to be an announcement today as he has been so prolific the last few days

That's my suspicion.

If so then I'm hopeful of a truthful investigation but prepared to be disappointed

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest. on 04.07.13 12:09

Just re read Blacksmiths latest blog and if you take it literally there was devastation on Tuesday for the McCanns and it was a case of reaping what you sow

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 04.07.13 13:15

I am reading it that way too sally

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest. on 04.07.13 13:18

We will soon see if Blacksmith does have inside knowledge

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 04.07.13 14:08

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostfridge on 04.07.13 14:26

All a bit irrelevant now?

Lostfridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 04.07.13 14:28

Seems that way, although BS posted that blog just after the announcement.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DIBarlow on 04.07.13 15:12

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/scotland-yard-speaks.html

"Detectives say Madeleine's parents, the friends the McCanns were with in Portugal and people known to the family before they went away are not suspects or people they need to investigate."
OK. On the assumption that Scotland Yard are telling the truth then there is no possibility of the Tapas 9 being re-interviewed, the primary aim of the Bureau since its inception. Which means there is no purpose in continuing to comment on the case other than as a hobby or from dislike of the people involved.  And here we are, a public  apology to the McCanns and a withdrawal of any claims we've made apart from the substantiated evidence of  habitual lying quoted in our previous post, which we'll leave standing for the moment.
The question of the libel  settlement remains open. We'll make a post on the other Bureau when that is confirmed. Bye.
I'm surprised that Blacksmith has reacted to prose that was not in the official police statement?

DIBarlow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 04.07.13 15:25

Bye bye Blacksmith.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: