The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 4 Mm11

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 4 Mm11

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 4 Regist10

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 4 Empty Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by Guest 22.05.13 19:22

lj wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:Well, I thought their recent announcements were exactly that - account for time and money saying they identified a handful of suspects that Portuguese refused to do anything about so it's not their problem the review cannot go any further or the case cannot progress.

They would argue coming up with the new suspects is justification for the time and money; that their Review was productive and did yield something but the Portuguese wont reopen. So that's iIT! Case remains shelved. Maddie's disappearance remains a mystery. Her parents remain free to spin and put out the collection box.

I believe the same.

nice try anyway!
hi ij!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 4 Empty Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by margaret 22.05.13 21:38

aiyoyo wrote:Well, I thought their recent announcements were exactly that - account for time and money saying they identified a handful of suspects that Portuguese refused to do anything about so it's not their problem the review cannot go any further or the case cannot progress.

They would argue coming up with the new suspects is justification for the time and money; that their Review was productive and did yield something but the Portuguese wont reopen. So that's iIT! Case remains shelved. Maddie's disappearance remains a mystery. Her parents remain free to spin and put out the collection box.

Trouble is you only have too look at forums, newspaper comments etc to know that the Mccanns are not believed, supported or respected by many.

Their fund has had it's day too, so even if SY walk away the mcs are still in hell.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 4 Empty suspects not fully investigated

Post by marconi 01.06.13 10:58

Could Clarence Mitchell be among the 12 suspects? It seems to be obvious that he knows that Maddie is dead.

Planning sightings and costing money to police abroad.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 01.06.13 19:42

margaret wrote:

Trouble is you only have too look at forums, newspaper comments etc to know that the Mccanns are not believed, supported or respected by many.

Their fund has had it's day too, so even if SY walk away the mcs are still in hell.

Yes I think the fund has had it's day. Announcing that their search would be temporarily suspended because of the SY Review but still asking for donations is ridiculous imo.

If the SY review ends with no positive outcome why on earth would people donate to their fund again and if there is a positive outcome of the SY review there will be no need to donate.

The Fund is over I believe.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 01.06.13 20:12

We are forgetting that Portugal are running their own review and SY were/are working with their counterparts in the PJ. They too must reach a conclusion. We don't know how much Portugual have invested in the Oporto Review, but I doubt the people will accept the case being shelved again and left in limbo. The mccanns have said many times, they will never give up. The Portuguese tourist industry is pummelled every year, again and again, we see comments where British people will no longer there. That awful negative propaganda affects peoples' lives. The workers at the Ocean Club did not leave those kids on their own, the parents did. Those workers were out there searching for Madeleine day and night, it is cruel to blame them, the village should be allowed to recover. In the end, the announcement from the PJ, will be the only one that matters.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 02.06.13 5:34

These pathetic parent are to blame for whatever happened, even if you believe their fairy tale. So yes, I hope Portugal gets some b@lls and figures out what really happened. I also hope that in that story they will indicate which parts of the investigation was sabotaged by British interference, wheter it is diplomatic, governmental, laboratory or police corps. That way all those "believers" will know what they fell for.

I won't hold my breath through. I think that neither the British or the Portuguese have the guts to face and tell the truth.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 4 Empty madeleine suspects not fully investigated

Post by marconi 04.06.13 10:53

Could Clarence Mitchell be one of the dozen?
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.06.13 11:07

I just googled Clarence Mitchell (nothing to do with Marconi's comment I must stress) and it's weird - Clarence is really difficult to find apart from Press articles etc. Can someone find him on Wiki? I would have thought being a media guru his name would be right up top and very easy to find.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.06.13 11:16

I see what you mean! He certainly isn't the Clarence Mitchell who was a baseball player.

Here's his LinkedIn profile.

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/clarence-mitchell/42/46b/587
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.06.13 11:20

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I see what you mean! He certainly isn't the Clarence Mitchell who was a baseball player.

We've lost Clarence.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 04.06.13 11:32

aquila wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I see what you mean! He certainly isn't the Clarence Mitchell who was a baseball player.

We've lost Clarence.
That's what he'd like us to think, but hey, there is loads of 'him' copied and disseminated throughout the global web.
I think what he's shown here is how busy he is, at getting everything 'deleted'.
It's his job to control what comes out in the news, and that level of control must spill over, into controlling (and removing) what has, undesirably, got out.
Don't worry Clarence, all the whitewashing you do will still have a residual 'pink' tinge, or should I say, 'taint'. You just can't get rid of 'red', just like Mrs. McBeth, who couldn't wash her hands clean of the ***** . Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 4 110921
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.06.13 11:34

aquila wrote:

We've lost Clarence.

Iirc Clarence was already out of sight in Leveson days.
Thanks to sir Cristopher Meyer's statement we know that CM already had given evidence.
parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.06.13 11:36

bobbin wrote:
aquila wrote:

We've lost Clarence.
That's what he'd like us to think, but hey, there is loads of 'him' copied and disseminated throughout the global web.
I think what he's shown here is how busy he is, at getting everything 'deleted'.
It's his job to control what comes out in the news, and that level of control must spill over, into controlling (and removing) what has, undesirably, got out.
Don't worry Clarence, all the whitewashing you do will still have a residual 'pink' tinge, or should I say, 'taint'. You just can't get rid of 'red', just like Mrs. McBeth, who couldn't wash her hands clean of the ***** . Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 4 110921

When was Clarence removed from Wiki? I am of course assuming he had a wiki entry (but doesn't everyone in public life have one?)

Last tweets from CM that I can see 29th May 2013 (I don't do twitter - I clicked onto the google entry).

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 04.06.13 11:45

aquila wrote:
bobbin wrote:
aquila wrote:

We've lost Clarence.

When was Clarence removed from Wiki? I am of course assuming he had a wiki entry (but doesn't everyone in public life have one?)

Last tweets from CM that I can see 29th May 2013 (I don't do twitter - I clicked onto the google entry).
Quite, why no Wiki. I looked for him re the possibility of him being one of the 'lovers' and could find nothing. That's when I thought, this is unusual. He's so high-profile, like shaking hands with the pope, quick to get in there, but nowt on him in the place where you'd most expect it.
That's why I came to the realisation, that he's in charge of 'not what you see' but what 'we don't want you to see'.
The other alternative is that people would probably defile his pages with graffiti on a daily basis, so he probably gets up in the morning, pours his coffee, deletes his page, goes to work, same thing next day, same deletion Saturday and Sunday, even if not going to work. Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 4 3139096799
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 04.06.13 11:49

[quote="bobbin so he probably gets up in the morning, pours his coffee, deletes his page, goes to work, same thing next day, same deletion Saturday and Sunday, even if not going to work. Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 4 3139096799[/quote]
Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 4 609562
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.06.13 11:53

Clarence Mitchell doesn't have a wiki page. Does anyone have a screenshot of a wiki page for him?

Weren't Burson Marsteller in a bit of a wrangle for 'tweeking' wiki pages?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.06.13 12:09

Perhaps it's Clarence who personally checks all the online comments pages for every newspaper and whooshes all those that don't support the sainted pair.

That must certainly take up a lot of his time!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 4 Empty madeleine suspects not fully investigated.

Post by marconi 04.06.13 12:28

we don't know when Mitchell was interviewed by the police, before of after the review started.

I believe that a new interview to every person involved with the McCanns will be very much different from the ones before because the PJ and the Yard know a lot more than they knew in 2007, 2008.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated' - Page 4 Empty not fully investigated

Post by marconi 06.06.13 21:01

Around May the 20th,, Martin Brunt wrote about a dozen of people who were not yet fully

investigated.

We can calculate two days for each of them, questioning and writing their replies, correcting and organizing everything in the files.

We would expect about 24 days in that last part of the review. And after that, the analyses, the conclusion and its report, bringing it to Cameron and Theresa May, asking them to request Portugal to reopen the case.

And the PJ will have to read and to analyse the report of those 12, after it has been translated.

This will still take some time, even if Tapas 7 have told the truth, which they probably already did.

And then we will get the public prosecuter who will agree with the reopening of the probe.

The reconstruction, the new evidence, the forensic opportunities (God bless!) and I book a ticket to Algarve!
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 06.06.13 21:37

marconi wrote:Around May the 20th,, Martin Brunt wrote about a dozen of people who were not yet fully

investigated.

We can calculate two days for each of them, questioning and writing their replies, correcting and organizing everything in the files.

We would expect about 24 days in that last part of the review. And after that, the analyses, the conclusion and its report, bringing it to Cameron and Theresa May, asking them to request Portugal to reopen the case.

And the PJ will have to read and to analyse the report of those 12, after it has been translated.

This will still take some time, even if Tapas 7 have told the truth, which they probably already did.

And then we will get the public prosecuter who will agree with the reopening of the probe.

The reconstruction, the new evidence, the forensic opportunities (God bless!) and I book a ticket to Algarve!

Are SY detectives allowed to interview witnesses in Portugal? I also wonder if interviewing is part of the remit of a review? I tend to think that we are now waiting for the Portuguese to finish their review, and make a decision on the re-opening? The fact that they were working with SY makes me think that their decision must be due soon. From their perspective, they too must have invested a lot of public money into this case, so I can't see them shelving it again. Added to which their tourist industry takes a hammering every year when the anniversary comes around. They need to solve it, if only for economic reasons.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.13 22:18

IIRC it's an "investigative" review. That IMO gives plenty of slack on both sides.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.13 8:05

aquila wrote:Clarence Mitchell doesn't have a wiki page. Does anyone have a screenshot of a wiki page for him?

Weren't Burson Marsteller in a bit of a wrangle for 'tweeking' wiki pages?

User:GrahamHardy/Clarence Mitchell

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
< User:GrahamHardy
Jump to: navigation, search

Clarence Mitchell is a former BBC news reporter, and now official spokesman for the family of Madeleine McCann.

Mitchell began his career as a journalist as a local reporter for the Barnet & Potters Bar Times in South Hertfordshire before leaving to join a BBC training scheme.[citation needed] He later joined the BBC as a regional reporter in Leeds. In the early 1990s he moved to BBC Breakfast News and then as a reporter on the main national BBC TV and radio bulletins. [1], reporting on the death of Michael Hutchence in 1997 and as royal correspondent in 1999 on the death of Dodi Fayed and Princess Diana.[2] Between 2003 and 2005 he covered stories in the Middle East including the Iraq conflict.[3]

After 20 years as a journalist[4], in April 2006 he joined the government's Central Office of Information as director of the Media Monitoring Unit and in May 2007 was sent to Portugal on behalf of the UK Foreign Office to provide temporary consular assistance to the McCanns with handling the media following the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine McCann who disappeared on 3 May 2007 while on holiday with her family in the resort of Praia da Luz in the Algarve, Portugal. On 17 September, he resigned as director of the Central Office of Information's media monitoring unit to become the McCanns' media spokesman.[5][6]

External links [edit]

• Clarence Mitchell profile from the BBC news website
  • Guardian article: A veteran of major stories
  • Guardian article: Former BBC man to speak for the McCanns

Notes [edit]

1. ^ http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7010286.stm
  2. ^ http://media.guardian.co.uk/marketingandpr/story/0,,2171914,00.html
  3. ^ Sweeney, Mark (2007-09-18). "A veteran of major stories". Guardian Unlimited. Retrieved 2007-09-28.
  4. ^ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/09/20/nmaddy920.xml
  5. ^ David Brown and Steve Bird (2007-09-17). "Portuguese judge balks at ordering Madeleine McCann's parents to return". The Times. Retrieved 2007-09-20.
  6. ^ Caroline Gammell (2007-09-19). "Madeleine McCann: Parents are 'victims of heinous crime'". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 2007-09-20.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:GrahamHardy/Clarence_Mitchell&oldid=180146904"

This page was last modified on 25 December 2007 at 20:33.

This might be useful, not found a more recent one yet, that's if there is one

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.06.13 8:19

Thanks Cherry Blossom,

I saw that but didn't understand

as the only google reference to wiki. Normally there's just a wiki entry.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.13 8:30

aquila wrote:Thanks Cherry Blossom,

I saw that but didn't understand

as the only google reference to wiki. Normally there's just a wiki entry.

No I didn't understand either, don't know who Graham Hardy is?

This is another site with info on him

http://www.zimbio.com/Clarence+Mitchell
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 07.06.13 9:20

Cristobell, somewhere I read that the Met police talked to people in Portugal. If they did, it was not officially because the probe is not yet reopened.

I think that if the PJ allowed the Yard to approach eventual witnesses, Justice thought it was ok.

Like you said, this case have to be solved and the Portuguese police have interest in solving it.

I even think that those 12 suspects have been already reinterviewd or at least the half of them.

When a police tell what they are planning to do, in most cases they are much further than they tell.

How can the McCanns live under such a pressure, much worse than in September 2007, when they still could count on Brown and on News of the World.

By now I believe that they know what happened to Madeleine. Somebody of the Tapas or some friend must have told it.

Secrets that are shared with many people simply don't exist.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top