The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by aiyoyo on 21.05.13 16:30

@jozi wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:e) Because they were told to say so ?

Exactly.....who is the person leaking this BS and how do they know of this ........all ties in nicely with the nice childless couple who abducted Maddie and are treating her like a princess though !!!

Yeap, I can believe that! (Pigs could fly first).
That a nice kindly middle-aged childless couple came in and checked on their product the night before (knowing the parents left her alone in a scary dark apt) found a very obedient child willing to stop crying when coached, then decided to come back next night same time to snatch her without leaving any hallmarks of their two nights visit. They must be blind to have missed the twins - just think of the bonus they missed.

The marvellous part of this all is that they didn't have to touch anything while they were there not even having to slide open the patio door - NO forensics was left behind, not even a teeny weeny modicum trace of it.

Whoever told the story would have us believed the couple floated in and floated out with Maddie on their back like apparitions then just vanished into thin air. Because the same two witnesses who saw the couple entering 5A night before, did not see anything on night of Maddie was taken, despite having hung around their balcony whisky in hands. They did not see the abductor, JT, Gerry or JW who were all crossing one another's path right under their nose from the balcony view.

This tale of a mysterious couple with a sobbing Maddie make the Mccanns look bad parents who serially neglected Maddie while they went out to nightly to have "into each other" adult time. This is despite Maddie having alerted her mum to the crying, so we were told by the Mrs.

O/T
Speculation that the group was swingers (liking bits of tapas to one main entree) just makes me want to puke. Just imagine the poor guy that draws the short straw to get a sack of skeleton Mrs who looks high as kite most times when not having to pretend for the Camera.










aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by bristow on 21.05.13 16:40

I reckon that we know the couple were 'soothing' Madeleine because KM has recently told SY that that is the case.

When we go back to her account of the crying, in her bewk she says Madeleine said "Why didn't YOU come when me and Sean were crying?"
I suspect Kate will say that the "You" in this case means someone else came and not them (you) and miraculously she has remembered that Madeleine told her the someone else was a couple.

Deviation tactics IMO.

bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by guest. on 21.05.13 17:21

Could it be that a couple going past heard the kids distress and reported it to reception and hung around to check it was dealt with as they were worried about the language barrier.

If reception had trouble finding the parents and the situation became desperate would MW under these circumstances let themselves into the flat to comfort the children? Maybe followed by the concerned couple as they were English speakers.

In the early days there was unsubstantiated forum info that the McCanns had to be bought back from Chaplins 1 night, under these circumstances they would take a bit of time to locate.

OR

The couple who went to the flat are known to the McCanns and did so at their request.

To me the 'Why didn't YOU come when me and Sean were crying last night' was to pre empt something and IMO this is it.

guest.

Posts : 322
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by bobbin on 21.05.13 17:35

@aiyoyo wrote:
@jozi wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:e) Because they were told to say so ?

Exactly.....who is the person leaking this BS and how do they know of this ........all ties in nicely with the nice childless couple who abducted Maddie and are treating her like a princess though !!!

Yeap, I can believe that! (Pigs could fly first).
That a nice kindly middle-aged childless couple came in and checked on their product the night before (knowing the parents left her alone in a scary dark apt) found a very obedient child willing to stop crying when coached, then decided to come back next night same time to snatch her without leaving any hallmarks of their two nights visit. They must be blind to have missed the twins - just think of the bonus they missed.

The marvellous part of this all is that they didn't have to touch anything while they were there not even having to slide open the patio door - NO forensics was left behind, not even a teeny weeny modicum trace of it.

Whoever told the story would have us believed the couple floated in and floated out with Maddie on their back like apparitions then just vanished into thin air. Because the same two witnesses who saw the couple entering 5A night before, did not see anything on night of Maddie was taken, despite having hung around their balcony whisky in hands. They did not see the abductor, JT, Gerry or JW who were all crossing one another's path right under their nose from the balcony view.

This tale of a mysterious couple with a sobbing Maddie make the Mccanns look bad parents who serially neglected Maddie while they went out to nightly to have "into each other" adult time. This is despite Maddie having alerted her mum to the crying, so we were told by the Mrs.

O/T
Speculation that the group was swingers (liking bits of tapas to one main entree) just makes me want to puke. Just imagine the poor guy that draws the short straw to get a sack of skeleton Mrs who looks high as kite most times when not having to pretend for the Camera.

yeah, but what about the abominable plight of the 'lady' picking the short straw for the husband. oof, I'd rather file my teeth with a 9 inch metal rasp.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by bristow on 21.05.13 17:49

sally66 wrote:To me the 'Why didn't YOU come when me and Sean were crying last night' was to pre empt something and IMO this is it.

Yes I totally agree with this.

bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by margaret on 21.05.13 18:27

@bristow wrote:
sally66 wrote:To me the 'Why didn't YOU come when me and Sean were crying last night' was to pre empt something and IMO this is it.

Yes I totally agree with this.

But l just can't believe two strangers got into their apartment to soothe Maddie and they still went out and left her alone in an unlocked apartment the next night? Nobody is that daft and evil publically!

margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by Lance De Boils on 21.05.13 18:30

f) Because proof was needed that Maddie was alive and in the apartment on the night of 2nd May?

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by margaret on 21.05.13 18:38

@Lance De Boils wrote:f) Because proof was needed that Maddie was alive and in the apartment on the night of 2nd May?

Oh yes, simples. And it seems people will let any tale, however damning, be put out to reinforce that. goodpost

margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by bobbin on 21.05.13 18:58

@margaret wrote:
@bristow wrote:
sally66 wrote:To me the 'Why didn't YOU come when me and Sean were crying last night' was to pre empt something and IMO this is it.

Yes I totally agree with this.

But l just can't believe two strangers got into their apartment to soothe Maddie and they still went out and left her alone in an unlocked apartment the next night? Nobody is that daft and evil publically!

Yes, but on the Thursday morning, 3rd May, when Maddie supposedly asked the supposed question, Kate didn't know that a kindly couple had come into the apartment (without leaving an iota of forensic evidence for the police who would arrive later in the evening) and soothed Maddie.
Maddy just brushed Kate's question off instead of taking the opportunity to explain to her mother, "NO, it wasn't when the twins, em, me and Sean, were having our bath", it was when the old couple that want to adopt me came in and cuddled and soothed me in a way that you never have and then they went out and said they would be back tomorrow (that's "today" mummy), to take me from my bed, folding the covers back in a little triangle, just like you always tuck me in, so that when you look in (unlike normally when you don't) they are going to leave the door wider open, and then you'll wonder, is it me or the bedding.

What I don't understand is why this kindly soothing couple of oldies suddenly went on the rampage and jemmied the shutters open, taking Maddie out via the narrow window, without scratching the lichen on the window ledge but putting a perfect replica of Kate's finger print on the window.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by tigger on 21.05.13 19:59

Simple narrative:

IMO the mcCanns came back to 5a on Tuesday night because they were told by MW staff that the children were crying.
Now this could be because 'evening' nannies (babysitting nearby) alerted reception who went to find the McCanns - imo at Chaplins.
What the McCanns therefore did know is that a third party (MW) might inform the PJ and so prove that no regular checks were in place.
Best thing to incorporate it in the narrative asap:
4th May: Gerry and Kate both independently: Twins cried, Maddie asked why etc.
10th May: Gerry: Sean and Maddie cried. (not till 7th sept was it Maddie alone).
Soon after: question of sedation.
Added later: mysterious stain on Maddie's pyjamas on morning of the 3rd.

Which can now (thanks to soothing couple) be progressed to:
Paedo entered on 2nd, decided sedation was needed, did something which made Maddie (by now alone or with Sean - it varies) cry and was source of stain.
Or now:
Soothing couple (childless and desperate for child) enter and give Maddie cup of tea.
Q: why didn't they take Amelie?

Personally I don't think it's an issue, I don't think Maddie was there anymore to cry on the 2nd.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by tiny on 21.05.13 20:05

Do people on here really think there was a soothing couple.i think its a load of bull,after 6 yrs this couple have just come to light

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by Guest on 21.05.13 20:12

Didn't the Portuguese authorities vouchsafe to re-open the inquest if and when new evidence would come to light?

And here: hey, presto: new evidence. On a platter!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by Lance De Boils on 21.05.13 20:13

I believe that if there was a "soothing couple", it would have been 2 of the T9. Or at least people that the McCanns knew. Certainly no random strangers.

"Middle-aged" is such a vague term. When I was a teenager, anyone from late 30s or early 40s upwards was "middle aged" to me. However, now I'm into my 40s, to me "middle-aged" means 50-60 ish.

(In 10 yrs time, I'll probably consider "middle aged" to be over 60. )

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by tiny on 21.05.13 20:15

@Portia wrote:Didn't the Portuguese authorities vouchsafe to re-open the inquest if and when new evidence would come to light?

And here: hey, presto: new evidence. On a platter!
So why are not the mccanns shouting this new evidence from the rooftops after all they did say they wanted it re-opened

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by Guest on 21.05.13 20:17

@tiny wrote:
@Portia wrote:Didn't the Portuguese authorities vouchsafe to re-open the inquest if and when new evidence would come to light?

And here: hey, presto: new evidence. On a platter!
So why are not the mccanns shouting this new evidence from the rooftops after all they did say they wanted it re-opened
***
Rhetorical question?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by Guest on 21.05.13 20:21

@tiny wrote:
@Portia wrote:Didn't the Portuguese authorities vouchsafe to re-open the inquest if and when new evidence would come to light?

And here: hey, presto: new evidence. On a platter!
So why are not the mccanns shouting this new evidence from the rooftops after all they did say they wanted it re-opened
Must say I'm very surprised, considering SY have put forth this new evidence and want case re-opened, why aren't the McCanns on the old breakfast sofa saying the same. The silence is defeaning.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by margaret on 21.05.13 20:29

candyfloss wrote:
@tiny wrote:
@Portia wrote:Didn't the Portuguese authorities vouchsafe to re-open the inquest if and when new evidence would come to light?

And here: hey, presto: new evidence. On a platter!
So why are not the mccanns shouting this new evidence from the rooftops after all they did say they wanted it re-opened
Must say I'm very surprised, considering SY have put forth this new evidence and want case re-opened, why aren't the McCanns on the old breakfast sofa saying the same. The silence is defeaning.

Shouldn't they be horrified by this news?

IMO the case will be reopened soon.

margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by PeterMac on 21.05.13 22:15

@margaret wrote:
Shouldn't they be horrified by this news?
Not horrified.
TERRIFIED
The Express has blown out of the water
• half hourly checks, or indeed any checks at all - by ANY of them on two consecutive nights. 1st and 2nd
all the reported events of 21:15 3/5/07, GM meeting JW, then being passed by JT and so on and on.

Pinkie is still working out what to say.
C-R admitted they were only working on what they had been told and had not even bothered to read the book, the primary first hand evidence of one of the main witnesses / suspects / clients / Plaintiffs / complainants in the case. They hadn't even bothered to read her "version of the truth".
So I think we can expect them to stay well out of this one !

Bit by bit the "official story' is being picked apart in public, rather as we have done in private over the past 6 years, seeking only the truth about what happened to a little girl in Portugal.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by ShuBob on 21.05.13 22:42

@PeterMac wrote:
@margaret wrote:
Shouldn't they be horrified by this news?
Not horrified.
TERRIFIED
The Express has blown out of the water
• half hourly checks, or indeed any checks at all - by ANY of them on two consecutive nights. 1st and 2nd
all the reported events of 21:15 3/5/07, GM meeting JW, then being passed by JT and so on and on.

Pinkie is still working out what to say.
C-R admitted they were only working on what they had been told and had not even bothered to read the book, the primary first hand evidence of one of the main witnesses / suspects / clients / Plaintiffs / complainants in the case. They hadn't even bothered to read her "version of the truth".
So I think we can expect them to stay well out of this one !

Bit by bit the "official story' is being picked apart in public, rather as we have done in private over the past 6 years, seeking only the truth about what happened to a little girl in Portugal.

With regards to lawyers and their clients, I read this article the other day and found it quite interesting not least because the subject is the head of Hacked Off:

A senior Liberal Democrat MP has useda Commons motion to launch an astonishing attack on the head of the Hacked Off pressure group for 'acting against freedom of expression and
the rule of law' during his legal career.

John Hemming has condemned Hugh Tomlinson QC, the barrister who has led Hacked Off's call for state-backed regulation of the press, for his role in bringing legal injunctions on behalf of footballer Ryan Giggs and banker Fred Goodwin.

The MP also claims that Mr Tomlinson helped to secure the 'secret imprisonment' of a woman simply for 'writing emails'.
[...]
Mr Tomlinson's spokesman said: 'The motion contains a number of significant factual errors.

'Mr Tomlinson must take cases within his areas of expertise: he is not permitted to choose which cases to take based on his personal view. The arguments he advances are based on the instructions of his clients.

'Mr Hemming is entitled to criticise Mr Tomlinson's personal views, or the views of Hacked Off, but he is not entitled to attribute to Mr Tomlinson the views and arguments of his clients.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2326765/MP-attacks-head-Hacked-Off-acting-stifle-free-speech-legal-career-bringing-injunctions-Giggs-Goodwin.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by guest. on 21.05.13 23:20

@bobbin wrote:
@margaret wrote:
@bristow wrote:
sally66 wrote:To me the 'Why didn't YOU come when me and Sean were crying last night' was to pre empt something and IMO this is it.

Yes I totally agree with this.

But l just can't believe two strangers got into their apartment to soothe Maddie and they still went out and left her alone in an unlocked apartment the next night? Nobody is that daft and evil publically!

Yes, but on the Thursday morning, 3rd May, when Maddie supposedly asked the supposed question, Kate didn't know that a kindly couple had come into the apartment (without leaving an iota of forensic evidence for the police who would arrive later in the evening) and soothed Maddie.
Maddy just brushed Kate's question off instead of taking the opportunity to explain to her mother, "NO, it wasn't when the twins, em, me and Sean, were having our bath", it was when the old couple that want to adopt me came in and cuddled and soothed me in a way that you never have and then they went out and said they would be back tomorrow (that's "today" mummy), to take me from my bed, folding the covers back in a little triangle, just like you always tuck me in, so that when you look in (unlike normally when you don't) they are going to leave the door wider open, and then you'll wonder, is it me or the bedding.

What I don't understand is why this kindly soothing couple of oldies suddenly went on the rampage and jemmied the shutters open, taking Maddie out via the narrow window, without scratching the lichen on the window ledge but putting a perfect replica of Kate's finger print on the window.

But muddying the waters is their area of expertise

guest.

Posts : 322
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by aiyoyo on 22.05.13 6:38

Maybe this mysterious couple and their nocturnal activity is begotten from old statements and already investigated and eliminate by PJ.
I am guessing the PJ already sussed out the entire picture from piecing together every witness statements and if the MET couldn't figure it out, proving the keystone coppers they are, then maybe Portuguese do not see the need to tell them anything.

We were led to believe the Review is a joint-cooperation with both parties working in tandem, so you have to wonder whether the MET pre-informed their counterparts before they made those announcements. We were also told that the couple in Rothley were kept up-to-date of the review by the MET, unless that info is just a piece of rubbish journalism, otherwise if the Portuguese were a tad mistrustful of MET it would be understandable as you have to question why a Review Team would need to keep the "suspects" informed of anything.


aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by aiyoyo on 22.05.13 8:29


The Portuguese wont reopen without new evidence, non-withstanding that MET had come up with a handful of suspects as a result of two years of paper shifting that they claimed need to be investigated if only for elimination.

It's all so very predictable that Op Grange had not found anything that can justify the legal tussle of reopening. By passing the buck back to the Portuguese, effectively MET are indicating readiness to down tool and draw the Review to a close in an inconclusive anti-climax way, thereby affording them with a reason to justify the spendings of the review.

Effectively, we are back to square one, as if the Review had not taken place. The MET's review had not done the investigation any service by their inability to come up with new evidence to move the case forward to fruition. It's a bl**** waste of time and money.

I would be very surprised if the MET announcements result in a re-opening. At most the announcements are pre-emptive moves to an open-end close of the Review.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by jozi on 22.05.13 10:41

@aiyoyo wrote:
The Portuguese wont reopen without new evidence, non-withstanding that MET had come up with a handful of suspects as a result of two years of paper shifting that they claimed need to be investigated if only for elimination.

It's all so very predictable that Op Grange had not found anything that can justify the legal tussle of reopening. By passing the buck back to the Portuguese, effectively MET are indicating readiness to down tool and draw the Review to a close in an inconclusive anti-climax way, thereby affording them with a reason to justify the spendings of the review.

Effectively, we are back to square one, as if the Review had not taken place. The MET's review had not done the investigation any service by their inability to come up with new evidence to move the case forward to fruition. It's a bl**** waste of time and money.

I would be very surprised if the MET announcements result in a re-opening. At most the announcements are pre-emptive moves to an open-end close of the Review.

Sorry you feel that aiyoyo but I feel there is something happening and the MET are just biding their time (hope so as how will they account for time and money ). We have read about phone accounts,forensic evidence and statements that do not correspond and would like to question people again ? This gives me hope not the BS that Clarry is adding to it all .......The police will keep them (McCanns ) informed, makes them feel they are on their side in all this, but how informed that's the question ???

Remember last week when all this came out, Clarry declined to answer until he had time to think,now he is in full voice all the stories now are just too ridiculous to even think about them and its all the same crap being repeated to muddy waters.....fingers crossed !!!

jozi

Posts : 710
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by aiyoyo on 22.05.13 15:52

Well, I thought their recent announcements were exactly that - account for time and money saying they identified a handful of suspects that Portuguese refused to do anything about so it's not their problem the review cannot go any further or the case cannot progress.

They would argue coming up with the new suspects is justification for the time and money; that their Review was productive and did yield something but the Portuguese wont reopen. So that's iIT! Case remains shelved. Maddie's disappearance remains a mystery. Her parents remain free to spin and put out the collection box.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine Suspects 'Not Fully Investigated'

Post by lj on 22.05.13 18:07

@aiyoyo wrote:Well, I thought their recent announcements were exactly that - account for time and money saying they identified a handful of suspects that Portuguese refused to do anything about so it's not their problem the review cannot go any further or the case cannot progress.

They would argue coming up with the new suspects is justification for the time and money; that their Review was productive and did yield something but the Portuguese wont reopen. So that's iIT! Case remains shelved. Maddie's disappearance remains a mystery. Her parents remain free to spin and put out the collection box.

I believe the same.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3274
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum