The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Huff post article about 'open relationships'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Huff post article about 'open relationships'

Post by Mrs Beeton on 18.05.13 18:57

I saw this article in the Huffington post yesterday. I wonder whether the timing is softening us up for revelations about what the 'great and the good' get up to?
Like a lot of people I have no problems with the concept of consenting adults doing what they like as long as they dont 'frighten the horses' or infringe the rights of others.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-raj-persaud/the-latest-psychological-guide-sexually-open-relationships_b_3290994.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Mrs Beeton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huff post article about 'open relationships'

Post by Guest on 18.05.13 20:23

Just coincidence I think; as you say, there's no problem with what consenting adults do.

It's all the stuff that's coming to light about what seems to be widespread paedophilia, with those participants in high places being protected, that is the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.05.13 8:30

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Just coincidence I think; as you say, there's no problem with what consenting adults do.

It's all the stuff that's coming to light about what seems to be widespread paedophilia, with those participants in high places being protected, that is the problem.

Can agree with those comments NFWTD

Many years ago rumours were around everywhere about wife / husband swappers - swingers. All quite now but I suppose it still goes on. Weren't KM & GM alledgedly swingers?

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 20.05.13 8:40

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.05.13 9:45

Thats jogged my memory, remember him well.

From artical;

Personable and fluent, Persaud made lasting friendships, and several media figures including Richard Madeley, Judy Finnigan and the broadcaster Martin Bashir said after the hearing that they wanted to work with him again

Probably birds of a feather.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum