The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Mm11

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Mm11

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Regist10

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by Seek truth 07.09.13 19:17

aquila wrote:It certainly is a good read.

@Candyfloss - you've eliminated any chance I had of doing my enormous pile of ironing this afternoon so I'm thanking you on two counts - 1 for the most comprehensive piece of work on the disappearance of Madeleine I've ever seen to date - and 2 for an excuse to not do the ironing.
Shame You still could have read and ironed at the same time:
Get your computer to speak it! While you iron.

I must read this McLean to  McLearn.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by Liz Eagles 07.09.13 20:56

Seek truth wrote:
aquila wrote:It certainly is a good read.

@Candyfloss - you've eliminated any chance I had of doing my enormous pile of ironing this afternoon so I'm thanking you on two counts - 1 for the most comprehensive piece of work on the disappearance of Madeleine I've ever seen to date - and 2 for an excuse to not do the ironing.
Shame You still could have read and ironed at the same time:
Get your computer to speak it! While you iron.

I must read this McLean to  McLearn.
and your point is?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiddly 26.10.13 18:54

What a read! Haven't finished yet but can highly recommend to all newbies.
bodiddly
bodiddly

Activity : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.11.13 16:53

admin wrote:Michael McLean:

"Put yourself in the mind of a detective and work it out for yourself

Or put yourself in the place of a parent, and ask:
If you had let your child go on holiday with the McCanns and they lost her, would you accept their version?"

http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf
Bumping this up for newcomers.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 10.11.13 16:59

aquila wrote:

If you had let your child go on holiday with the McCanns and they lost her, would you accept their version?"

TY aquila...will have a read
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.11.13 17:09

Or the even better version.
New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 <a href=New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Respon11" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.11.13 19:58

aquila wrote:

There are a few new members logged onto the forum this evening. Welcome.

This ebook might be a good start.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by dan55 21.11.13 18:27

Excellent read and accurate. I knew 80% of this after listening to the Mccanns twice 6 years ago but I am not as clever at putting the stuff together as our erudite writer here though. Why can't the Police in the present investigation see all this? it's patently obvious. Surely they are guilty of neglect and reckless endangerment too without any other proof ?? Not being involved in the police force I could not be sure about this. The very fact that they weren't there or even in earshot when the child was supposed to have been taken is proof of this.
dan55

Activity : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.13 21:56

Bumping for new members.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.13 22:35

That's a very good idea, Candyfloss. Newcomers should read the e-book [AND the translation of Amaral's book  AND the PJ Files]. But the McLean e-book is all in a nutshell [having said that, maybe a rather big coconut ...]. IMO both SY and PJ know what happened, where to look, but they didn't find the hard evidence yet. They'll only get one chance IMO to bring this case to court and it has to be "watertight". As soon as that's been achieved, it's a tsunami, nothing to be stopped. IMO, again, as always :-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty even so

Post by hustling01 13.05.14 1:19

No matter what anyone thinks or believes happened written by retired experts etc the fact remains the mcanns and group have been CLEARED and as the police see it as innocent or any crime including neglect. There up standing citizens of the world believes the investigation team. Even if they found maddie the police will say the burglars did it as by now there would be no forensic evidence and as there been cleared, the crime would be and remain unsolved for eternity unless someone comes forward.
hustling01

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 13.05.14 1:22

hustling01 wrote:No matter what anyone thinks or believes happened written by retired experts etc the fact remains the mcanns and group have been CLEARED and as the police see it as innocent or any crime including neglect. There up standing citizens of the world believes the investigation team. Even if they found maddie the police will say the burglars did it as by now there would be no forensic evidence and as there been cleared, the crime would be and remain unsolved for eternity unless someone comes forward.

Use of key word CLEARED, caution, many replies incoming ....

Sounds legit.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 13.05.14 4:28

hustling01 wrote:No matter what anyone thinks or believes happened written by retired experts etc the fact remains the mcanns and group have been CLEARED and as the police see it as innocent or any crime including neglect. There up standing citizens of the world believes the investigation team. Even if they found maddie the police will say the burglars did it as by now there would be no forensic evidence and as there been cleared, the crime would be and remain unsolved for eternity unless someone comes forward.

You are entitled to your own opinion however the Mccanns have NOT been cleared . You state  there would be no forensic evidence  . Im sorry but that is a rather bold statement to make . Forensic science is developing all the time with new techniques and advances in technology . Infact over the past few years several cold cases have been solved due to these advances often decades after the crimes had been committed  . Forensic evidence can be microscopic and not visible to the naked eye so if there is in fact  a body or if missing items such as Madeleines pink blanket were to be found that indeed some forensic evidence would be found . 

I think there will be several people at this moment in time hoping that there will be no forensic evidence  found ........ funny that
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.05.14 7:49

frost wrote:
You are entitled to your own opinion however the Mccanns have NOT been cleared . You state  there would be no forensic evidence  . Im sorry but that is a rather bold statement to make . Forensic science is developing all the time with new techniques and advances in technology . Infact over the past few years several cold cases have been solved due to these advances often decades after the crimes had been committed  . Forensic evidence can be microscopic and not visible to the naked eye so if there is in fact  a body or if missing items such as Madeleines pink blanket were to be found that indeed some forensic evidence would be found . 
I think there will be several people at this moment in time hoping that there will be no forensic evidence  found ........ funny that
Always remember that they are still working on the exact cause of death of

TUTANKHAMEN

and having considerable success !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.05.14 8:44

The autopsy on Richard III was very interesting too......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 13.05.14 20:02

I think mr Hustling was not able to read or comprehend the "shelving report" and had to rely on the McCann reports? Just as that Carter Ruck lawyer, who made such a blunder in court.

You want a link?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.05.14 21:56

lj wrote:I think mr Hustling was not able to read or comprehend the "shelving report" and had to rely on the McCann reports?  Just as that Carter Ruck lawyer, who made such a blunder in court.
Interesting to muse that if TB had paid Carter-Ruck, (and got there first) he might have persuaded Mrs Martorell to stand up in the High Court and state, under oath, that Madeleine had NOT been abducted.
And she could then have been cross examined by the Mccanns, and would have had to admit that she had no evidence, but was merely relying on what she had been told !
Money makes all the difference.
Judas knew that.

But I still find it almost inconceivable that after all those years of preparing the case against TB, all those years of poring over the documentation, all those years of chargeable hours, she had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and had to make the craven admission to His Honour Mr Justice Tugendhat.

Indeed one is almost persuaded to go further and to aver that she KNEW KNEW that what she was saying was not in accordance with any of the known facts.
Almost, of course, but not quite.  
She may just be thick.

I couldn't possibly comment
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 28.06.14 17:43

I have just clicked the link for this book and got a virus warning, so take care folks.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.14 17:49

No problem here, Nina. Not for me, anyway.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 28.06.14 18:03

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:No problem here, Nina. Not for me, anyway.

Says it has the heartbleed security bug, yikes that is all I need  affraid 

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by GrizzleyBear 28.06.14 20:20

Opened fine for me - but then I have a Mac! I cut and pasted it and saved it as a doc...
GrizzleyBear

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.14 21:31

I just saved [also on an iMac] the PDF as a file. No problems.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissy 20.07.14 17:10

Fantastic read, read it in 1sitting this afternoon :)
LittleMissy
LittleMissy

Activity : 67

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty e-book

Post by Guest 20.11.15 17:52

Thought I'd bump this topic as PeterMac's e-book has been mentioned in the Richard D. Hall's thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top