The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Someone To Watch Over Me, Who Protects The Most Vunerable In Our Society

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Someone To Watch Over Me, Who Protects The Most Vunerable In Our Society

Post by Guest on 15.05.13 8:53

The Church, Social Services, Care Homes, Schools, in fact anyone in a position of trust.

Since the Saville scandel broke the celebrities arrested, interviewed or charged for alledgedly historic sexual abuse seems to have taken over in the MSM, you might get a small headline of something happening in any of the above or a one or two days news item on TV, then its gone.

After watching the news item on The Oxfordshire Child Trafficking Ring who had been found guilty, it made me think about the systematic abuse which is still going on under our very noses.

http://news.sky.com/story/1090821/oxfordshire-child-sex-trafficking-ring-guilty

So who are these people who have been put in a position of trust and betrayed or turned a blind eye to our children?

Back to top Go down

Re: Someone To Watch Over Me, Who Protects The Most Vunerable In Our Society

Post by plebgate on 15.05.13 9:04

Seems to me these people are happy to take their pay cheque and turn a blind eye in many cases. How many lose their jobs after prattling off "lessons have been learned" and " we are very sorry". Too late for these poor girls, the level of torture and brutality they have endured is absolutely shocking and I am willing to bet that not one police officer or social service officer will be sacked.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 15.05.13 9:22

Who was it arguing for a "diverse and multicultural Britain". where we all had to understand cultural diversity, and only got round to condemning genital mutilation fairly recently; we have to understand people who believe that chopping up young children as part of a witchcraft ritual is just part of a rich cultural heritage; we must not condemn those whose only idea of education is learning a long mediaeval text in Arabic by heart; we must understand that certain groups must be allowed to indulge in drugs which are forbidden to the rest: we must allow groups who do not wish to wear protective headgear on motorcycles, when everyone else must; we must understand the rich cultural heritage of people who send their young daughters back to their "home" country to be raped by an uncle married to a suitable relative . . . and so on and on.
And lest it be thought that this is directed at people of different ethnic backgrounds, we also had to understand the different mores amongst the people in the sink estates. We are not permitted to criticise illegitimacy, nor even to use the word. We have to accept that the way they lead their sordid and disgusting lives is normal for them. We must not criticise and certainly must not intervene.

The interesting thing for me is how these cases are now bring brought to trial. The Oxford one was text book on how to proceed without complaints from the victims, though they did eventually get a few to speak up.
Incidentally have we heard any strong condemnation from Community leaders ? I certainly haven't read any.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.05.13 9:34

@plebgate wrote:Seems to me these people are happy to take their pay cheque and turn a blind eye in many cases. How many lose their jobs after prattling off "lessons have been learned" and " we are very sorry". Too late for these poor girls, the level of torture and brutality they have endured is absolutely shocking and I am willing to bet that not one police officer or social service officer will be sacked.

Agree, no one will be held to account over this, they will just carry on in their jobs and with their life, the children they let down won't be able to. and this was first reported in 2006

From Sky News

:: Girl A

In February 2006, the 14-year-old told police that she had been held against her will by two Asian men. She said they had forced her to snort cocaine and left her in an unconscious state.

In September 2006, the girl told police she had had sex with one of the defendants, Akhtar Dogar, and another man in a park in exchange for drugs, saying: "They treated me like a piece of meat. They're doing it to other girls - little girls with their school uniforms on."

The girl was examined by a doctor who found injuries consistent with "forceful" sex.

Dogar was interviewed by police about the allegation on September 13, 2006 but denied rape.

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 15.05.13 9:41

v. brief report on news.......council chief refuses to resign over failings in recent gang abuse case. I read last night that more than one girl was turned away when she appealed for help from the police.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.05.13 9:59

@PeterMac wrote:Who was it arguing for a "diverse and multicultural Britain". where we all had to understand cultural diversity, and only got round to condemning genital mutilation fairly recently; we have to understand people who believe that chopping up young children as part of a witchcraft ritual is just part of a rich cultural heritage; we must not condemn those whose only idea of education is learning a long mediaeval text in Arabic by heart; we must understand that certain groups must be allowed to indulge in drugs which are forbidden to the rest: we must allow groups who do not wish to wear protective headgear on motorcycles, when everyone else must; we must understand the rich cultural heritage of people who send their young daughters back to their "home" country to be raped by an uncle married to a suitable relative . . . and so on and on.
And lest it be thought that this is directed at people of different ethnic backgrounds, we also had to understand the different mores amongst the people in the sink estates. We are not permitted to criticise illegitimacy, nor even to use the word. We have to accept that the way they lead their sordid and disgusting lives is normal for them. We must not criticise and certainly must not intervene.

The interesting thing for me is how these cases are now bring brought to trial. The Oxford one was text book on how to proceed without complaints from the victims, though they did eventually get a few to speak up.
Incidentally have we heard any strong condemnation from Community leaders ? I certainly haven't read any.

Agree with all your comments PeterMac.

A few years ago a relative of mine was working in Saudi Arabia, if we sent him any newspapers we had to cut out any scantaly clad woman, adverts for alcohol, if we forgot to do so by the time it reached him it had been done, so anything that was printed on the back of pictures, adverts had gone, in the end he told us it was a waste of time sending.

A case of When in Rome?

Not heard anything yet of comments from Community Leaders.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 15.05.13 9:59

@PeterMac wrote:Who was it arguing for a "diverse and multicultural Britain". where we all had to understand cultural diversity, and only got round to condemning genital mutilation fairly recently; we have to understand people who believe that chopping up young children as part of a witchcraft ritual is just part of a rich cultural heritage; we must not condemn those whose only idea of education is learning a long mediaeval text in Arabic by heart; we must understand that certain groups must be allowed to indulge in drugs which are forbidden to the rest: we must allow groups who do not wish to wear protective headgear on motorcycles, when everyone else must; we must understand the rich cultural heritage of people who send their young daughters back to their "home" country to be raped by an uncle married to a suitable relative . . . and so on and on.

In the dark ages and mediaeval Wales, it was the law of kinship that took care of those who fell by the way. It worked pretty well. The responsibility for kith and kin has been abrogated by the state. So that's where we are. Get yourself born, we do the rest.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.05.13 10:11

@russiandoll wrote:v. brief report on news.......council chief refuses to resign over failings in recent gang abuse case. I read last night that more than one girl was turned away when she appealed for help from the police.

Daily Mail gives a more in depth report

Missed chances to halt sex gang: Police and social workers apologise to girls tortured by 'medieval' predators but chief constable refuses to resign

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324386/Missed-chances-halt-sex-gang-Police-social-workers-apologise-girls-tortured-medieval-predators-chief-constable-refuses-resign.html

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 15.05.13 11:08

I agree with PeterM's observations also. Spot on for me.

I hope that these young women are able to sue police and social services and are awarded very substantial damages.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 15.05.13 11:32

PeterMac, as a retired police officer you must surely also remember the training on 'how to interpret the names on a driving licence' for those from 'other' cultures.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry on 15.05.13 22:30

I am sick and tired of hearing the phoney apologies how police, social services etc., are sorry, thats all we hear, then the same thing happens again and we hear more phoney apologies.
Action should be taken against all those who turn a blind eye when told someone is being abused, that is the only way people may start doing their jobs and start protecting kids instead of enabling the abusers, allowing the abuse to go on and on.

Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

interesting links in this forum

Post by Peneda Geres on 15.05.13 22:36

Cherry Blossom wrote:The Church, Social Services, Care Homes, Schools, in fact anyone in a position of trust.

Since the Saville scandel broke the celebrities arrested, interviewed or charged for alledgedly historic sexual abuse seems to have taken over in the MSM, you might get a small headline of something happening in any of the above or a one or two days news item on TV, then its gone.

After watching the news item on The Oxfordshire Child Trafficking Ring who had been found guilty, it made me think about the systematic abuse which is still going on under our very noses.

http://news.sky.com/story/1090821/oxfordshire-child-sex-trafficking-ring-guilty

So who are these people who have been put in a position of trust and betrayed or turned a blind eye to our children?

http://www.perceptions.couk.com/Seema1.html

Peneda Geres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.05.13 23:41

Uncomfortable truths of child exploitation in Britain

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22522232

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 16.05.13 8:03

@tigger wrote:

In the dark ages and mediaeval Wales, it was the law of kinship that took care of those who fell by the way. It worked pretty well. The responsibility for kith and kin has been abrogated by the state. So that's where we are. Get yourself born, we do the rest.

In the 21st century and modern days Britain, it is the law of the freemason that takes care of those who fell by the way or commit crimes. Usually meetings are conducted in elaborate ceremonious style so not so different from mediaeval dark ages practice, except no animal is offered as sacrifice or it would be satanic. Although satanic worship is not so prevalent, satanic behavior is still wide spread among the evil minded men. Evil in men exists since time primordial and that is not going to change even with time, even though the method and practice may change.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.05.13 8:50

@PeterMac wrote:
Now there is. A good article by an Imam.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2325185/The-Oxford-sex-ring-preachers-teach-young-Muslim-men-white-girls-cheap.html

The Oxford sex ring and the preachers who teach young Muslim men that white girls are cheap
By DR TAJ HARGEY 15 May 2013
The terrible story of the Oxford child sex ring has brought shame not only on the city of dreaming spires, but also on the local Muslim community.
It is a sense of repulsion and outrage that I feel particularly strongly, working as a Muslim leader and Imam in this neighbourhood and trying to promote genuine cultural integration.
There is no doubt that the evil deeds of these men have badly set back the cause of cross-community harmony.
In its harrowing details, this grim saga of exploitation, misogyny, perversion and cruelty fills me not only with desperate sorrow for those girls and their families, but also with dread and despair.
Seven members of a paedophile ring were found guilty at the Old Bailey of a catalogue of child sex abuse charges: The case has brought shame not only on the city of dreaming spires, but also on the local Muslim community
If I were the judge in this case, I would hand out the harshest possible jail sentences to these monstrous predators, both to see that justice is done for their victims and to send out a message to other exploiters.
And when I say harsh, I mean it: none of this fashionable nonsense about prisoners being released only a quarter of the way through their sentences. There is no pattern of good conduct these men could follow behind bars that could possibly make up for all the terrible suffering they have inflicted on others.
Depravity
But apart from its sheer depravity, what also depresses me about this case is the widespread refusal to face up to its hard realities.
The fact is that the vicious activities of the Oxford ring are bound up with religion and race: religion, because all the perpetrators, though they had different nationalities, were Muslim; and race, because they deliberately targeted vulnerable white girls, whom they appeared to regard as ‘easy meat’, to use one of their revealing, racist phrases.
Indeed, one of the victims who bravely gave evidence in court told a newspaper afterwards that ‘the men exclusively wanted white girls to abuse’.
It can not be ignored that all all the perpetrators, though they had different nationalities, were Muslim
But as so often in fearful, politically correct modern Britain, there is a craven unwillingness to face up to this reality.
Commentators and poli-ticians tip-toe around it, hiding behind weasel words.
We are told that child sex abuse happens ‘in all communities’, that white men are really far more likely to be abusers, as has been shown by the fall-out from the Jimmy Savile case.
One particularly misguided commentary argued that the predators’ religion was an irrelevance, for what really mattered was that most of them worked in the night-time economy as taxi drivers, just as in the Rochdale child sex scandal many of the abusers worked in kebab houses, so they had far more opportunities to target vulnerable girls.
'As so often in fearful, politically correct modern Britain, there is a craven unwillingness to face up to the reality that their actions are tied up with religion and race'
But all this is deluded nonsense. While it is, of course, true that abuse happens in all communities, no amount of obfuscation can hide the pattern that has been exposed in a series of recent chilling scandals, from Rochdale to Oxford, and Telford to Derby.
In all these incidents, the abusers were Muslim men, and their targets were under-age white girls.
Moreover, reputable studies show that around 26 per cent of those involved in grooming and exploitation rings are Muslims, which is around five times higher than the proportion of Muslims in the adult male population.
To pretend that this is not an issue for the Islamic community is to fall into a state of ideological denial.
But then part of the reason this scandal happened at all is precisely because of such politically correct thinking. All the agencies of the state, including the police, the social services and the care system, seemed eager to ignore the sickening exploitation that was happening before their eyes.
Terrified of accusations of racism, desperate not to undermine the official creed of cultural diversity, they took no action against obvious abuse.
One of the victims who bravely gave evidence in court told a newspaper afterwards that ‘the men exclusively wanted white girls to abuse’
Amazingly, the predators seem to have been allowed by local authority managers to come and go from care homes, picking their targets to ply them with drink and drugs before abusing them. You can be sure that if the situation had been reversed, with gangs of tough, young white men preying on vulnerable Muslim girls, the state’s agencies would have acted with greater alacrity.
Another sign of the cowardly approach to these horrors is the constant reference to the criminals as ‘Asians’ rather than as ‘Muslims’.
In this context, Asian is a completely meaningless term. The men were not from China, or India or Sri Lanka or even Bangladesh. They were all from either Pakistan or Eritrea, which is, in fact, in East Africa rather than Asia.
Some aspects of the trial highlighted an attitude where women are seen as nothing more than personal property
What united them in their outlook was their twisted, corrupt mindset, which bred their misogyny and racism.
If they had been real, genuine followers of Islam, they would not have dreamt of indulging in such vile crimes, for true Islam preaches respect for women and warns against all forms of sexual licence, including adultery and exploitation.
Reputable studies show that around 26¿per cent of those involved in grooming and exploitation rings are Muslims
By all accounts, this was not the version that these men heard in their mosques. On the contrary, they would have been drip-fed for years a far less uplifting doctrine, one that denigrates all women, but treats whites with particular contempt.
In the misguided orthodoxy that now prevails in many mosques, including several of those in Oxford, men are unfortunately taught that women are second-class citizens, little more than chattels or possessions over whom they have absolute authority.
That is why we see this growing, reprehensible fashion for segregation at Islamic events on university campuses, with female Muslim students pushed to the back of lecture halls.
There was a telling incident in the trial when it was revealed that one of the thugs heated up some metal to brand a girl, as if she were a cow. ‘Now, if you have sex with someone else, he’ll know that you belong to me,’ said this criminal, highlighting an attitude where women are seen as nothing more than personal property.
The view of some Islamic preachers towards white women can be appalling. They encourage their followers to believe that these women are habitually promiscuous, decadent and sleazy — sins which are made all the worse by the fact that they are kaffurs or non-believers.
Their dress code, from mini-skirts to sleeveless tops, is deemed to reflect their impure and immoral outlook. According to this mentality, these white women deserve to be punished for their behaviour by being exploited and degraded.
Brutish
On one level, most imams in the UK are simply using their puritanical sermons to promote the wearing of the hijab and even the burka among their female adherents. But the dire result can be the brutish misogyny we see in the Oxford sex ring.
For those of us who support effective and meaningful integration, it is dispiriting to see how little these criminals, several of them second-generation Britons, have been integrated into our society.
If they were possessed by the slightest sense of belonging or shared citizenship, they would have had some respect for the welfare of these girls.
Instead, they saw only people from an alien world with which they felt no connection. For them, there was no sense of kinship or solidarity for people in their neighbourhood who were not Muslims.
It is telling, though, that they never dared to target Muslim girls from the Oxford area. They knew that they would be sought out by the girls’ families and ostracised by their community. But preying on vulnerable white girls had no such consequences — once again revealing how intimately race and religion are bound up with this case.
We will build a secure society only when we are all taught to have respect for one another, regardless of creed or colour.
Horror over this latest scandal should serve as a catalyst for a new approach, but change can take place only if we abandon the dangerous blinkers of political correctness and antiquated multiculturalism
I wonder if anyone is listening.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 16.05.13 9:17

It is time to bring back hard labour and I mean HARD LABOUR. Then let's see if these evil prisoners have the time to sit around asking for drugs to be brought in and watching x-rated movies in prisons.

It is so hard to believe that this is what has been going on in British prisons for years. Give the Governers of the prisons hard labour as well if they are so incompetent they cannot prevent drugs being brought in.

Britan has gone mad and it's about time the elite liberal sandal wearers had less say in the way our country is run.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.05.13 10:46

@PeterMac wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2325185/The-Oxford-sex-ring-preachers-teach-young-Muslim-men-white-girls-cheap.html

The Oxford sex ring and the preachers who teach young Muslim men that white girls are cheap
The terrible story of the Oxford child sex ring has brought shame not only on the city of dreaming spires, but also on the local Muslim community.
It is a sense of repulsion and outrage that I feel particularly strongly, working as a Muslim leader and Imam in this neighbourhood and trying to promote genuine cultural integration.
There is no doubt that the evil deeds of these men have badly set back the cause of cross-community harmony.
In its harrowing details, this grim saga of exploitation, misogyny, perversion and cruelty fills me not only with desperate sorrow for those girls and their families, but also with dread and despair.
Seven members of a paedophile ring were found guilty at the Old Bailey of a catalogue of child sex abuse charges: The case has brought shame not only on the city of dreaming spires, but also on the local Muslim community
If I were the judge in this case, I would hand out the harshest possible jail sentences to these monstrous predators, both to see that justice is done for their victims and to send out a message to other exploiters.
And when I say harsh, I mean it: none of this fashionable nonsense about prisoners being released only a quarter of the way through their sentences. There is no pattern of good conduct these men could follow behind bars that could possibly make up for all the terrible suffering they have inflicted on others.
Depravity
But apart from its sheer depravity, what also depresses me about this case is the widespread refusal to face up to its hard realities.
The fact is that the vicious activities of the Oxford ring are bound up with religion and race: religion, because all the perpetrators, though they had different nationalities, were Muslim; and race, because they deliberately targeted vulnerable white girls, whom they appeared to regard as ‘easy meat’, to use one of their revealing, racist phrases.
Indeed, one of the victims who bravely gave evidence in court told a newspaper afterwards that ‘the men exclusively wanted white girls to abuse’.
It can not be ignored that all all the perpetrators, though they had different nationalities, were Muslim
But as so often in fearful, politically correct modern Britain, there is a craven unwillingness to face up to this reality.
Commentators and poli-ticians tip-toe around it, hiding behind weasel words.
We are told that child sex abuse happens ‘in all communities’, that white men are really far more likely to be abusers, as has been shown by the fall-out from the Jimmy Savile case.
One particularly misguided commentary argued that the predators’ religion was an irrelevance, for what really mattered was that most of them worked in the night-time economy as taxi drivers, just as in the Rochdale child sex scandal many of the abusers worked in kebab houses, so they had far more opportunities to target vulnerable girls.
'As so often in fearful, politically correct modern Britain, there is a craven unwillingness to face up to the reality that their actions are tied up with religion and race'
But all this is deluded nonsense. While it is, of course, true that abuse happens in all communities, no amount of obfuscation can hide the pattern that has been exposed in a series of recent chilling scandals, from Rochdale to Oxford, and Telford to Derby.
In all these incidents, the abusers were Muslim men, and their targets were under-age white girls.
Moreover, reputable studies show that around 26 per cent of those involved in grooming and exploitation rings are Muslims, which is around five times higher than the proportion of Muslims in the adult male population.
To pretend that this is not an issue for the Islamic community is to fall into a state of ideological denial.
But then part of the reason this scandal happened at all is precisely because of such politically correct thinking. All the agencies of the state, including the police, the social services and the care system, seemed eager to ignore the sickening exploitation that was happening before their eyes.
Terrified of accusations of racism, desperate not to undermine the official creed of cultural diversity, they took no action against obvious abuse.
One of the victims who bravely gave evidence in court told a newspaper afterwards that ‘the men exclusively wanted white girls to abuse’
Amazingly, the predators seem to have been allowed by local authority managers to come and go from care homes, picking their targets to ply them with drink and drugs before abusing them. You can be sure that if the situation had been reversed, with gangs of tough, young white men preying on vulnerable Muslim girls, the state’s agencies would have acted with greater alacrity.
Another sign of the cowardly approach to these horrors is the constant reference to the criminals as ‘Asians’ rather than as ‘Muslims’.
In this context, Asian is a completely meaningless term. The men were not from China, or India or Sri Lanka or even Bangladesh. They were all from either Pakistan or Eritrea, which is, in fact, in East Africa rather than Asia.
Some aspects of the trial highlighted an attitude where women are seen as nothing more than personal property
What united them in their outlook was their twisted, corrupt mindset, which bred their misogyny and racism.
If they had been real, genuine followers of Islam, they would not have dreamt of indulging in such vile crimes, for true Islam preaches respect for women and warns against all forms of sexual licence, including adultery and exploitation.
Reputable studies show that around 26¿per cent of those involved in grooming and exploitation rings are Muslims
By all accounts, this was not the version that these men heard in their mosques. On the contrary, they would have been drip-fed for years a far less uplifting doctrine, one that denigrates all women, but treats whites with particular contempt.
In the misguided orthodoxy that now prevails in many mosques, including several of those in Oxford, men are unfortunately taught that women are second-class citizens, little more than chattels or possessions over whom they have absolute authority.
That is why we see this growing, reprehensible fashion for segregation at Islamic events on university campuses, with female Muslim students pushed to the back of lecture halls.
There was a telling incident in the trial when it was revealed that one of the thugs heated up some metal to brand a girl, as if she were a cow. ‘Now, if you have sex with someone else, he’ll know that you belong to me,’ said this criminal, highlighting an attitude where women are seen as nothing more than personal property.
The view of some Islamic preachers towards white women can be appalling. They encourage their followers to believe that these women are habitually promiscuous, decadent and sleazy — sins which are made all the worse by the fact that they are kaffurs or non-believers.
Their dress code, from mini-skirts to sleeveless tops, is deemed to reflect their impure and immoral outlook. According to this mentality, these white women deserve to be punished for their behaviour by being exploited and degraded.
Brutish
On one level, most imams in the UK are simply using their puritanical sermons to promote the wearing of the hijab and even the burka among their female adherents. But the dire result can be the brutish misogyny we see in the Oxford sex ring.
For those of us who support effective and meaningful integration, it is dispiriting to see how little these criminals, several of them second-generation Britons, have been integrated into our society.
If they were possessed by the slightest sense of belonging or shared citizenship, they would have had some respect for the welfare of these girls.
Instead, they saw only people from an alien world with which they felt no connection. For them, there was no sense of kinship or solidarity for people in their neighbourhood who were not Muslims.
It is telling, though, that they never dared to target Muslim girls from the Oxford area. They knew that they would be sought out by the girls’ families and ostracised by their community. But preying on vulnerable white girls had no such consequences — once again revealing how intimately race and religion are bound up with this case.
We will build a secure society only when we are all taught to have respect for one another, regardless of creed or colour.
Horror over this latest scandal should serve as a catalyst for a new approach, but change can take place only if we abandon the dangerous blinkers of political correctness and antiquated multiculturalism
I wonder if anyone is listening.

PeterMac, whilst this is a good article written by an Imam, I can't help but feel it is paying lip service. It's just the observation of its author and could be construed as a clever form of damage limitation.

Just my opinion.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.05.13 10:47

As the old joke goes: put criminals in retirement homes and put the pensioners in prison. The criminals will pay for properly being punished and the pensioners will have all of the luxury and care they would want and need for free ....

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.05.13 11:28

Let's challenge this article. I have no doubt whatsoever that all decent human beings of whatever religion/non religion/race etc are repulsed by what happened. I'm taking this in snippets.

[quote="PeterMac"]
@PeterMac wrote:
[quote]

Why are Muslim's considered a community? That's a big, big question that really does deserve a straight answer.

What does the 'Muslim community' define as genuine cultural integration?

We're back to community and now we have 'cross-community harmony' Why is that? What separates Muslims from the rest of the people from all backgrounds and faiths, living in the UK?

What is the opinion of the 'Muslim community' on arranged marriages?

The local 'Muslim community' again. City of dreaming spires Oxford might be. Does the 'local Muslim community' intend to add to those spires with huge mosques?

Will the mosques be asking 'the local Muslim community' to exercise their right as British citizens to protest and demand the harshest sentence?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.05.13 11:33

I used to make my self unpopular by asking how Muslims could be considered a Community, when in parts of the world Shi'a and Sunni are committing acts of genocide on each other.
And then we were told there was a "Black" Community, which I suppose included doctors, lawyers and drug dealers in equal measure,
It is surely racist to lump people together in that way, based purely on the colour of their skin or on their religion.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.05.13 11:56

@PeterMac wrote:I used to make my self unpopular by asking how Muslims could be considered a Community, when in parts of the world Shi'a and Sunni are committing acts of genocide on each other.
And then we were told there was a "Black" Community, which I suppose included doctors, lawyers and drug dealers in equal measure,
It is surely racist to lump people together in that way, based purely on the colour of their skin or on their religion.

I think this article by an Imam is a fine piece of 'intellectual' nonsense. It's damage limitation and reputation management. If I were allowed into a mosque (I'm a woman, so I'm segregated - I'm also of a different faith) I'd go and see if any of this Imam's words filter down into a 'service' for the Muslim men of 'the local community'. I wouldn't be holding my breath for a hope of that.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.05.13 17:13

President Harry S Truman had a sign on his desk in the Oval Office saying " The buck stops here" refering to the fact that the President has to make decisions and accept they ultimate responsibility for those decisions.

Why are there people in positions of power in this country who are not willing to accept responsibility for their own decisions and actions? this goes across all areas of society. We all know the saying "Passing the buck" anybody can take the blame but themselves. Is this why they are in such a position because they have no conscience?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.05.13 11:43

Imams to preach against grooming of girls for sex

From artical;

Ms Siddiqi, 41, told The Independent yesterday she regretted that she and others had not spoken sooner. “I assumed other people were dealing with it more than they perhaps were,” she added. “I’m not sure the Muslim community’s response has been good enough. The MCB need to accept that they haven’t done enough.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/imams-to-preach-against-grooming-of-girls-for-sex-8621655.html

Assuming other people dealing with it! Unbelievable, not my job, assuming somebody else will take responsibility. She's not sure Why isn't she sure? The MCB need to accept there is a lot to be done and get on with it.

Mother of Oxford grooming sex gang pair blames their VICTIMS: She says schoolgirls 'should have been playing with toys'

• Mother of brothers Akhtar and Anjum Dogar blames their victims
  • Mrs Dogar claimed one of the abuse victims was not 'pressurised'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2326976/Mother-Oxford-sex-gang-pair-blames-victims-She-says-schoolgirls-playing-toys.html

IMO she is one sick and vile woman who needs locking away like her sons, slam the door shut, then throw away the key.

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 20.05.13 12:36

For whats really being going on at Oxford and Cherwell College, UK Column have been following this case for over a year. Asians have been reported in our press as being responsible but our press have neglected vital details of how white men and woman have covered it up. It was actually an Asian man who tried to help the students being abused and also reported it to the college and police, but was then given the sack for doing so ! Please watch UK column`s broadcast for 15th May.

http://www.ukcolumn.org/video/uk-column-live-15th-may-2013

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.05.13 12:26

Worcestershire nursery sex assault probe: Five arrests made
23 May 2013 Last updated at
10:45

Five men have been arrested after a child complained of
being sexually assaulted at a children's nursery in Worcestershire.

The child's mother told police it happened at one of the three branches of
Bright Eyes nurseries, which are in Bromsgrove, Redditch and Droitwich.

West Mercia Police said they were alerted last week.

As well as the arrests, six properties were searched, including three
nurseries, police said.

Supt Kevin Purcell said: "All parents and carers who have visited the
nurseries today were given a letter explaining, as far as possible, the reasons
for our activities, while police staff are available to discuss any immediate
worries they may have."

The men are currently in custody at Worcester and Kidderminster police
stations.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-22638645

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum