The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Robert Murat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robert Murat

Post by Peneda Geres on 11.05.13 22:00

Having spent the best part of today reading the PJ's investigation into Murat, I feel they have missed a trick in looking at his on line activity. According to the PJ files Murat had Ccleaner installed on his laptop.

I use Ccleaner, particularly after I have made an online purchase, or paid my Virgin media account for instance.

I shall leave Ccleaner for a bit.

As an arguido Murat had his computer equipment and mobile phones seized for examination, were the McCann's computer equipment ever examined, or as arguido's, was their home searched as was that of Murat.

Back to Ccleaner; the people who distribute Ccleaner (piriform) as a freebie also have a utility called Recuva.

I know from experience Recuva can recover files overwritten by Ccleaner, and strange as it my seem Recuva is the only sure way to make files unrecoverable.

I do hope this makes sense.

Peneda Geres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Robert Murat

Post by Ayniia on 11.05.13 22:23

I have Ccleaner too because I play loads of games and a friend installed that so I can more easily delete them and the files that stay behind installation. Anyway I don't understand anything about computer systems I'm kinda like Murat that said he didn't knew what the extent of that application was.
Maybe people just had the idea: oh if it's called Ccleaner is to erase suspicious things?
And isn't it possible to know when was the last time it was used? And surely computer experts can recover data, Jodi Arias had a camera and a data card in the washer and they still got the contents. Hope some computer expertise can enlighten us about this and Peneda Geres

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Robert Murat

Post by Peneda Geres on 11.05.13 22:42

@Ayniia wrote:I have Ccleaner too because I play loads of games and a friend installed that so I can more easily delete them and the files that stay behind installation. Anyway I don't understand anything about computer systems I'm kinda like Murat that said he didn't knew what the extent of that application was.
Maybe people just had the idea: oh if it's called Ccleaner is to erase suspicious things?
And isn't it possible to know when was the last time it was used? And surely computer experts can recover data, Jodi Arias had a camera and a data card in the washer and they still got the contents. Hope some computer expertise can enlighten us about this and Peneda Geres
Tank you Ayniia, this is the second case I have come across where the investigators have found Ccleaner on a computer and given up hope, don't they realize Recuva can undo this, if as you say you use Ccleaner try recuva, I guarantee it will recover files you thought were well gone.

Peneda Geres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum