The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by tigger on 02.06.12 20:51

Tigger wrote:

And why are you ignoring the DNA evidence? So the body was left in a fridge and then transported in the Renault, to be repacked around the middle of June or so and crated to fly back to the UK? unquote

Spaniel wrote:
I know that the dog detected in the Scenic boot but maybe it was scent transfer. I'm not saying a body was brought back this way, but it has been known. See under "Unusual Shipments." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomatic_bag unquote

In my last post I replied to your quote above. I read the whole of the Wiki entry and could find no dead body being smuggled into the UK. Therefore imo not relevant.
As you say that the scent in the car was transfer - it would still follow that a body was there and therefore it would still be decomposing. That's what the evidence and the laboratory concluded. Your last sentence in the post above : It was you tigger who mentioned the smuggling of a decomposing body back to the UK, no one else has.unquote.
I consider that remark in very bad taste. You suggested a body being smuggled into the UK, I pointed out this way that it would be a decomposing body - to stress the impossibility of your suggestion in the first place.

Any idea of Maddie's body being brought back to the UK is imo so unlikely it's off the chart. Your previous posts have all suggested that this was very much a possibility. It's rather unconvincing to try and shift the blame for this on me.
I have never believed it and never will.

Your post implied quite clearly that bodies have been imported by diplomatic post - you referred me to Wiki, I read it and found nothing to justify the claim that 'it has been known'.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.06.12 20:52

there is some real bitching on this forum at the moment. I do hope it stops soon.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 02.06.12 21:02

@aquila wrote:there is some real bitching on this forum at the moment. I do hope it stops soon.

I know, but it's really difficult when I'm linked to theories posed by others!
Besides I don't like being answered in this manner: WRONG!!! - (quote Spaniel)
Capitals and exclamation marks.

I'm afraid if one thing really makes me cross, it's other's opinions being passed of as mine. I don't have to be right, I can't ever make anyone else say I'm right and they are wrong, that doesn't worry me at all.
But once a statement is under my name, I'm responsible for it. I would not even be able to prove that I didn't post it!

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.06.12 21:38

Châtelaine wrote:It is true, though. I have seen the pictures of them carrying stuff from 5A to 4G, being helped by others. Just cannot find them quickly enough now.

can you post the pictures? I've never seen them.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.06.12 22:07

@tigger wrote:
@aquila wrote:there is some real bitching on this forum at the moment. I do hope it stops soon.

I know, but it's really difficult when I'm linked to theories posed by others!
Besides I don't like being answered in this manner: WRONG!!! - (quote Spaniel)
Capitals and exclamation marks.

I'm afraid if one thing really makes me cross, it's other's opinions being passed of as mine. I don't have to be right, I can't ever make anyone else say I'm right and they are wrong, that doesn't worry me at all.
But once a statement is under my name, I'm responsible for it. I would not even be able to prove that I didn't post it!

I think a moderator should step in here.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.06.12 22:22

@aquila wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:It is true, though. I have seen the pictures of them carrying stuff from 5A to 4G, being helped by others. Just cannot find them quickly enough now.

can you post the pictures? I've never seen them.
I've been google-ing for a while today, but still haven't found them. Distinctly remember them, but cannot remember where & when.
They're photos, mainly of the backs of people: IIRC Kate & Gerry, Rachel & one of the OC women.
It's May 4, 2007 and they're moving from 5A to 4G, an apartment in another building, where they stayed until they moved to the rented villa early July [having outstayed their welcome at the OC ...].
I will post them as soon as I have located them again.

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 03.06.12 11:34

I have a recollection of seeing a photo of gerry and a mail moving some stuff,i think it was soon after the event,someone said that gerry was alowed back almost a day or so later to pick up some things needed,i was most surprised on that ,what could he have taken out ,was police there to supervise?joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.06.12 11:40

This is the only picture I could find on Pamalam site of them moving to 4G......

Emma Louise Knight, hotel manager, helped move the McCann's stuff to the new apartment.. 4G..
(as arranged by John Hill)

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MARK_WARNER.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.06.12 14:23

candyfloss wrote:This is the only picture I could find on Pamalam site of them moving to 4G......

Emma Louise Knight, hotel manager, helped move the McCann's stuff to the new apartment.. 4G..
(as arranged by John Hill)

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MARK_WARNER.htm
This is a montage. I do remember the right part as one of the photos I've seen at the time. So the woman is not Rachel, as I presumed, but Emma Knight. There were more photos, but I still haven't found them. Never knew at the time that I should have started a file, securing what I saw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum