The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by Newintown on 31.05.12 14:53

@jd wrote:Yes monkey mind it is very interesting!! The missing bag realistically is probably the only thing they would have had to hide a body

And to then be thrown into the sea from a cliff top with a few bricks in it.

Talking about Cuddle Cat, why would Kate McCann take it to work with her. Do all parents take their children's toys to work with them? I don't think so. Even if it was left in the car when dropping Madeleine off at nursery surely it would be left in the car, not taken into a doctor's surgery, or even if Kate walked to nursery with Madeleine on the way to work and Madeleine didn't want cc with her, wouldn't Kate have stuffed it into her bag and left it there until she got home, although the children were supposed to have had nannies looking after them according to a message board I read, so wouldn't the nanny be taking M to nursery? I was under the impression that cc was bought by John Connor for Madeleine's 4th birthday, so why would Kate be taking it to work with her before then?

Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by PeterMac on 31.05.12 15:41

@Newintown wrote:snip
Talking about Cuddle Cat, why would Kate McCann take it to work with her. Do all parents take their children's toys to work with them? I don't think so. Even if it was left in the car when dropping Madeleine off at nursery surely it would be left in the car, not taken into a doctor's surgery, or even if Kate walked to nursery with Madeleine on the way to work and Madeleine didn't want cc with her, wouldn't Kate have stuffed it into her bag and left it there until she got home, although the children were supposed to have had nannies looking after them according to a message board I read, so wouldn't the nanny be taking M to nursery? I was under the impression that cc was bought by John Connor for Madeleine's 4th birthday, so why would Kate be taking it to work with her before then?
Blunt answer is - she didn't.
That was just nonsense to provide some feeble excuse as to why human cadaverine was found on the little beast.
But what was the alternative ?

Ditto the trousers and all those bodies. Not even Harold SHipman dealt with so many in so short a time.
It is exculpatory nonsense. Some came from the close family and so they can cheerfully ignore the fact that those things were said.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 149
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by Newintown on 31.05.12 15:57

@PeterMac wrote:
@Newintown wrote:snip
Talking about Cuddle Cat, why would Kate McCann take it to work with her. Do all parents take their children's toys to work with them? I don't think so. Even if it was left in the car when dropping Madeleine off at nursery surely it would be left in the car, not taken into a doctor's surgery, or even if Kate walked to nursery with Madeleine on the way to work and Madeleine didn't want cc with her, wouldn't Kate have stuffed it into her bag and left it there until she got home, although the children were supposed to have had nannies looking after them according to a message board I read, so wouldn't the nanny be taking M to nursery? I was under the impression that cc was bought by John Connor for Madeleine's 4th birthday, so why would Kate be taking it to work with her before then?
Blunt answer is - she didn't.
That was just nonsense to provide some feeble excuse as to why human cadaverine was found on the little beast.
But what was the alternative ?

Ditto the trousers and all those bodies. Not even Harold SHipman dealt with so many in so short a time.
It is exculpatory nonsense. Some came from the close family and so they can cheerfully ignore the fact that those things were said.

H PeterMac

Yes, I assume most people are aware that this was one of Kate's fantasy stories re: taking cc to work with her. I was just reiterating how stupid her story sounds.

As for being in contact with 6 dead bodies (which is totally unbelievable), unless she held them close no way would she get that much cadaverine on her. As one forum member posted a few days ago, she would only check the dead person's eyes for any reaction to light, feel for a pulse or take the temperature. I would also imagine she would wash her hands if having touched a dead body anyway or would have worm rubber gloves before checking the body.

Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by PeterMac on 31.05.12 17:13

Quite.
Cuddle cat being taken to work is, for me, in the same category as
6 bodies in the fortnight before the holiday
Same trousers as dealing with the 6 bodies
one toothbrush among them all
9 pairs of pyjamas

In other words exculpatory tosh. And no doubt seen as such by everyone, whether they eat sardines or burgers.
But they were desperate to explain. What else could they do ?

It often suits police to let people think they are brighter.
Witness the recent press conference, and watch the officers rather than the ghastly parents.
One almost give the game away with his non-verbal signals.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 149
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by Spaniel on 31.05.12 17:52

It's a very intriguing thread. I wonder though did the Mc's know of cadaver dogs back in June '07? I certainly didn't, did anyone else here? I knew of dogs detecting cancer, epilepsy and the usual detection of live people in disasters etc, but I'd never heard of cadaver dogs until this case.

If Mc's weren't aware of the dog's abilities, as I'm sure they were not, then moving mattresses etc would have been pointless.

There seems to have been a conflict between one detecting and the other covering. A situation not unknown abroad!

When they were notified of the dogs coming, what were they told and why? Why were they informed at all? As the last who saw the child, they should have been treated as suspects not informed! So many mistakes, or intentional mistakes were made.

I don't think cuddlecat holds the clue, but the checked trousers when last worn may be.

As for tossing a bag at sea with all the help given previously by the Consul? None so crude. Think more the diplomatic bag safely on its way back to the UK.

____________________


Spaniel

Posts : 742
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by tigger on 31.05.12 18:03

Please! The diplomatic bag actually is booked a seat and isn't out of view of the courier. It tends to hold just papers. Larger articles are in the hold, sealed (nothing classified) and come under bonded stores, so have to be cleared in. Often takes at least a day.
I really can't understand why so many people want Maddie to be buried in the UK and transported there in a very clever magic trick sort of way.
Ignoring the evidence in the car is the only way to dispose of the body in the sea. The sea is highly unreliable and one would have to be very knowledgeable about the tides.
The evidence is that the body was in a temporary resting place, probably a freezer or a fridge. That it was transported and was defrosting during that time in the back of the Renault. A Renault which did an amazing amount of mileage in the time it was rented.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by jd on 31.05.12 18:08

Just suppose kate mccann is telling the truth and she did take the cat to work and into contact with 6 bodies. From that time onwards, the cavader would have been in contact with many many things over a period of weeks and everywhere on other clothes, children's clothes, luggage, bed, Rothley house, car, sofas. Maddie would have been playing, sleeping and in contact with her cat which was covered in cavader for a number of weeks and kate mccann knew this and allowed it. Maddie wasn't holding her beloved cat on the trip over, so it would have been packed and all items in the suitcase would have it too. Strangely though, the cavader only seems to be on a few specific items and (miraculously not on anything else) items associated to someone getting rid of a body

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by jd on 31.05.12 18:19

@tigger wrote:Please! The diplomatic bag actually is booked a seat and isn't out of view of the courier. It tends to hold just papers. Larger articles are in the hold, sealed (nothing classified) and come under bonded stores, so have to be cleared in. Often takes at least a day.
I really can't understand why so many people want Maddie to be buried in the UK and transported there in a very clever magic trick sort of way.
Ignoring the evidence in the car is the only way to dispose of the body in the sea. The sea is highly unreliable and one would have to be very knowledgeable about the tides.
The evidence is that the body was in a temporary resting place, probably a freezer or a fridge. That it was transported and was defrosting during that time in the back of the Renault. A Renault which did an amazing amount of mileage in the time it was rented.

Ive always wondered if Maddie's ashes are back in Rothley

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by Spaniel on 31.05.12 18:23

@tigger wrote:Please! The diplomatic bag actually is booked a seat and isn't out of view of the courier. It tends to hold just papers. Larger articles are in the hold, sealed (nothing classified) and come under bonded stores, so have to be cleared in. Often takes at least a day.
I really can't understand why so many people want Maddie to be buried in the UK and transported there in a very clever magic trick sort of way.
Ignoring the evidence in the car is the only way to dispose of the body in the sea. The sea is highly unreliable and one would have to be very knowledgeable about the tides.
The evidence is that the body was in a temporary resting place, probably a freezer or a fridge. That it was transported and was defrosting during that time in the back of the Renault. A Renault which did an amazing amount of mileage in the time it was rented.
WRONG!! The "diplomatic bag" may be anything from an envelope to a crate, all exempt from customs check.

If you believe they had help from the UK Government at the off, why then not help to repatriate hum? Either or both.

____________________


Spaniel

Posts : 742
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by jd on 31.05.12 18:47

I think the body back in the UK is ridiculous and only "in the movies". If anything of Maddie is the UK it would be her ashes. And I know the UK is corrupt as anything, but I can't ever see them having anything to do with getting a body back to the UK

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by tigger on 31.05.12 19:08

@Spaniel wrote:
@tigger wrote:Please! The diplomatic bag actually is booked a seat and isn't out of view of the courier. It tends to hold just papers. Larger articles are in the hold, sealed (nothing classified) and come under bonded stores, so have to be cleared in. Often takes at least a day.
I really can't understand why so many people want Maddie to be buried in the UK and transported there in a very clever magic trick sort of way.
Ignoring the evidence in the car is the only way to dispose of the body in the sea. The sea is highly unreliable and one would have to be very knowledgeable about the tides.
The evidence is that the body was in a temporary resting place, probably a freezer or a fridge. That it was transported and was defrosting during that time in the back of the Renault. A Renault which did an amazing amount of mileage in the time it was rented.
WRONG!! The "diplomatic bag" may be anything from an envelope to a crate, all exempt from customs check.

If you believe they had help from the UK Government at the off, why then not help to repatriate hum? Either or both.

Classified material has to be in possession of the courier all the time. Anything that goes into the hold should not be classified material. Non classified material is free from customs checks but still needs a manifest to show the size, weight and number of the consignment.
Therefore it still has to be checked out. Customs are not allowed to open it.

And why are you ignoring the DNA evidence? So the body was left in a fridge and then transported in the Renault, to be repacked around the middle of June or so and crated to fly back to the UK?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by Ribisl on 31.05.12 19:10

@jd wrote:I think the body back in the UK is ridiculous and only "in the movies". If anything of Maddie is the UK it would be her ashes. And I know the UK is corrupt as anything, but I can't ever see them having anything to do with getting a body back to the UK

This is an interesting thread. I agree, jd, about the body back in the UK.
The wardrobe photo you posted earlier - it's often made me wonder if the MCs howling on the bed was really charades to stop the police from searching that bag.

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by jd on 31.05.12 19:32

@Ribisl wrote:
@jd wrote:I think the body back in the UK is ridiculous and only "in the movies". If anything of Maddie is the UK it would be her ashes. And I know the UK is corrupt as anything, but I can't ever see them having anything to do with getting a body back to the UK

This is an interesting thread. I agree, jd, about the body back in the UK.
The wardrobe photo you posted earlier - it's often made me wonder if the MCs howling on the bed was really charades to stop the police from searching that bag.

Thats a good thought Ribisl. But it doesn't explain why he did the same in the reception and how kate mccann knew what to do in the bedroom. Plus they know the PJ will take pictures of the apartment, and I can't believe they would be this stupid to leave the body in the apartment in a bag, though if it was now empty then they could have been waiting for an opportunity to get the bag out and why kate mccann stayed in the apartment all night

There is only one reason a government would be interested in getting involved in this to the level they have....It is a self interest reason and not the mccanns per se. Pedophile related to someone connected to government level is one possibility, or another is what always brings tycoons and medical people together, some advanced medical/scientific project that needs to be kept quiet about. Perhaps it is a combination of both!


jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by Ribisl on 31.05.12 20:15

@jd wrote:
@Ribisl wrote:
@jd wrote:I think the body back in the UK is ridiculous and only "in the movies". If anything of Maddie is the UK it would be her ashes. And I know the UK is corrupt as anything, but I can't ever see them having anything to do with getting a body back to the UK

This is an interesting thread. I agree, jd, about the body back in the UK.
The wardrobe photo you posted earlier - it's often made me wonder if the MCs howling on the bed was really charades to stop the police from searching that bag.

Thats a good thought Ribisl. But it doesn't explain why he did the same in the reception and how kate mccann knew what to do in the bedroom. Plus they know the PJ will take pictures of the apartment, and I can't believe they would be this stupid to leave the body in the apartment in a bag, though if it was now empty then they could have been waiting for an opportunity to get the bag out and why kate mccann stayed in the apartment all night

I know, I know. Just sometimes, when confronted with something so bizarre, one becomes rather fanciful in one's reasoning.

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by Guest on 31.05.12 20:21

Kate didn't stay in the apartment all night. She and Gerry were moved out, as were the twins, into the Payne's apartment. A GNR stood guard all night until the first GNR and PJ came back. Subsequently the McCanns were moved into another OC apartment and morning May 4 they were allowed to take some essentials with them there.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by Snifferdog on 31.05.12 22:16

[quote="Spaniel"]It's a very intriguing thread. I wonder though did the Mc's know of cadaver dogs back in June '07? I certainly didn't, did anyone else here? I knew of dogs detecting cancer, epilepsy and the usual detection of live people in disasters etc, but I'd never heard of cadaver dogs until this case.

If Mc's weren't aware of the dog's abilities, as I'm sure they were not, then moving mattresses etc would have been pointless.

There seems to have been a conflict between one detecting and the other covering. A situation not unknown abroad!

When they were notified of the dogs coming, what were they told and why? Why were they informed at all? As the last who saw the child, they should have been treated as suspects not informed! So many mistakes, or intentional mistakes were made.[snipped]Perhaps here the mccs had a very good informant working for the press who was privy to such information through phone hacking?

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by Guest on 31.05.12 22:24

Yes, I think they knew they were coming - from Panorama transcript...........

BILTON: He was right to sense a change. On the day filming was due to start the police arrive at the McCann villa. As they pictures show, they would return.

CORNER: They took most of their clothing, they were taking even the wet clothes out of the washing machine. I was aware that the cuddlecat was boxed up and we were asked to leave the villa.

BILTON: The crew?

CORNER: Everybody.

BILTON: So they searched the whole villa?

CORNER: Yes.

BILTON: So what, as all this is going on, what do Kate and Gerry make of this?

CORNER: Well this is the bizarre thing Richard because the police said to Kate and Gerry: "Yeah, we're going to be coming along, we want to do some forensics." And Kate and Gerry were massively optimistic about this. You've got to remember if your daughter is missing and the police phone you and say: "We want to do some forensics, that's a straw that you hang onto. That's a moment for optimism.

BILTON: That's because the McCanns say this was a time when they were pushing for more urgency in the investigation. The Portuguese had rejected their request for the FBI to come in, but they did bring in a British forensic team with sniffer dogs. Kate McCann talks to Jon Corner as all this is going on.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/7106086.stm


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by jd on 01.06.12 0:37

Châtelaine wrote:Kate didn't stay in the apartment all night. She and Gerry were moved out, as were the twins, into the Payne's apartment. A GNR stood guard all night until the first GNR and PJ came back. Subsequently the McCanns were moved into another OC apartment and morning May 4 they were allowed to take some essentials with them there.

kate mcann did move to the paynes apartment around 4am in the morning onto the mattresses provided by the paynes, kate mccann may not have literally stayed in apartment 5A all night but the most important thing is..... she never ever searched for her daughter!!!! She never left the complex or block of apartments and stayed rooted while everyone was out searching. kate mccann was too busy deleting messages from her mobile phone, ringing anyone she ever knew, arab praying before the GNR, hitting walls but never out there searching

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by jd on 02.06.12 0:05

Now this is a cuddle cat!!


Sponge Bob the nine-year-old tom weighs a huge 2st 5lb — as much as a grown labrador or four-year-old kid. Wow!!
http://latest-news-from-sacalevic.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/worlds-fattest-cat-weighs-2st-5lb-this.html


jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by Snifferdog on 02.06.12 0:51

Garfield Deluxe!

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by aquila on 02.06.12 9:12

Châtelaine wrote:Kate didn't stay in the apartment all night. She and Gerry were moved out, as were the twins, into the Payne's apartment. A GNR stood guard all night until the first GNR and PJ came back. Subsequently the McCanns were moved into another OC apartment and morning May 4 they were allowed to take some essentials with them there.

That is a fascinating point you make. It was a crime scene, so how come the Mc's were allowed to take anything from it. A trip to the shops for nappies (if they were needed), toothbrushes would surely have been no problem for their friends to make in the morning. Borrowing clothes for the twins - again not a problem. I don't think I'd give two hoots about possessions if my child had gone missing - and if I were surrounded by friends I would think they would take care of the twins' essential needs such as food, clothes and health and hygiene. That's what friends do. I doubt if my child had gone missing that I would have cared about anything else other than finding my child.

aquila

Posts : 7986
Reputation : 1224
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by Guest on 02.06.12 9:57

It is true, though. I have seen the pictures of them carrying stuff from 5A to 4G, being helped by others. Just cannot find them quickly enough now.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by Spaniel on 02.06.12 11:26

@tigger wrote:
@Spaniel wrote:
@tigger wrote:Please! The diplomatic bag actually is booked a seat and isn't out of view of the courier. It tends to hold just papers. Larger articles are in the hold, sealed (nothing classified) and come under bonded stores, so have to be cleared in. Often takes at least a day.
I really can't understand why so many people want Maddie to be buried in the UK and transported there in a very clever magic trick sort of way.
Ignoring the evidence in the car is the only way to dispose of the body in the sea. The sea is highly unreliable and one would have to be very knowledgeable about the tides.
The evidence is that the body was in a temporary resting place, probably a freezer or a fridge. That it was transported and was defrosting during that time in the back of the Renault. A Renault which did an amazing amount of mileage in the time it was rented.
WRONG!! The "diplomatic bag" may be anything from an envelope to a crate, all exempt from customs check.

If you believe they had help from the UK Government at the off, why then not help to repatriate hum? Either or both.

Classified material has to be in possession of the courier all the time. Anything that goes into the hold should not be classified material. Non classified material is free from customs checks but still needs a manifest to show the size, weight and number of the consignment.
Therefore it still has to be checked out. Customs are not allowed to open it.

And why are you ignoring the DNA evidence? So the body was left in a fridge and then transported in the Renault, to be repacked around the middle of June or so and crated to fly back to the UK?
I know that the dog detected in the Scenic boot but maybe it was scent transfer. I'm not saying a body was brought back this way, but it has been known. See under "Unusual Shipments." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomatic_bag

Spaniel

Posts : 742
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by tigger on 02.06.12 18:10

Snifferdog, I fail to see any mention of a decomposing body being smuggled into the UK via a diplomatic channel. There was one instance of a live body failing to exit the UK in that manner.
As you say 'it has been known' I assume you meant the source provided.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by Spaniel on 02.06.12 20:36

@tigger wrote:Snifferdog, I fail to see any mention of a decomposing body being smuggled into the UK via a diplomatic channel. There was one instance of a live body failing to exit the UK in that manner.
As you say 'it has been known' I assume you meant the source provided.
I think you're referring to me Spaniel, not snifferdog tigger. Sorry snifferdog, seems you get the blame for everything around here.

Yes live was transported and discovered only by accident,by an error in paperwork. What has been transported successfully I wonder?

Please don't be so sensationalistic as to mention decomposing bodies in transit. Rather open your mind to scenarios other than those you've had firmly fixed in your mind from the off. It's clear no one should dare disagree with your theories.

There is more to diplomatic bags than documents or bodies. Until I pointed it out to you, you thought a diplomatic bag was a set of documents closely guarded to its destination. In fact it could be the entire contents of a consulate's home in crates opened only at his address in the UK!

If you don't approve of wiki try this; http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/672786.stm

It was you tigger who mentioned the smuggling of a decomposing body back to the UK, no one else has.

Spaniel

Posts : 742
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum