The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

confession with a Catholic priest

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: confession with a Catholic priest

Post by Guest on 04.12.09 10:16

murat_fan wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
murat_fan wrote:Maybe she opened it to see where her daughter was.
NO!

She knew instantly, the moment she entered the room, with complete certainty, that Madeleine had been abducted.

The window was open and the curtains were blowing

Don't you remember all this, murat_fan?

That rules out your theory, doesn't it?

Can you show me the link that says that please Bennett. And not a link from Amaral.

Kate has said so in her own words.

This is why in my mind I am less swayed towards the idea that she opened it in her fright and can't remember doing so, although she may well have opened it wider once she took in the sight that befell her because a frantic search of the bedroom and apartment would probably include looking out the windows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.12.09 10:17

I need to sit down for a moment, I'm actually in shock that Mr Bennett has reported something correctly, wow, Carter Ruck have done something that I never thought possible!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on 04.12.09 10:54

you do know sarcasm's the lowest form of wit, right?

Ruby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.12.09 10:56

I wasn't being sarcastic, I am genuinely shocked, it is possibly the first time Mr Bennett has written a post that was relatively clear, concise and based on fact all the way through.

I didn't think it was possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 04.12.09 22:13

I didn't think it was possible that people called the neglectful unparenting with disastrous result of the McCanns just "a mistake".

They would be in jail in most countries I've been they would be in jail, and other than in forum life I have not met anyone who "done it too".

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.12.09 22:22

It wasn't neglectful and there are few, if any countries, in which this would result in prison.

Perhaps you live in one of the few?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.12.09 22:34

clarity wrote:It wasn't neglectful and there are few, if any countries, in which this would result in prison.

It is indeed something that thousands if not millions of parents have done. The McCanns children were not left alone for hours on end while their parents went miles away, nor were they abused or ill treated in any way.

God save us all from self righteousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 05.12.09 14:10

No it is not.

I have lived in many countries, met many people, rich and poor, and have still to meet the parents who do this.

It is neglectful and yes pathetic parents like that would be in jail, just like the UK has jailed parents for lesser offenses, some of these parents even managed to keep all their children safe.

I assume you are leading a crusade for them too?

Maybe you can ask your God also for some commonsense.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.12.09 14:21

I don't believe in gods, I don't do crusades and baby listening services are extremely common but if you want to pretend no such thing exists and no parent ever cocks an ear to a bedroom door rather than go in 18 times a night, every night of their childs life and ensures they are still breathing then that's your look out, won't make it any more true though.

Truth is optional when there's hatin' to be doin' though.

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 05.12.09 14:37

The difference between being responsible parents with your children within earshot and stepping in once in a while or going to a bar, out of ear out of sight, has been made clear by the McCanns: they somehow managed to disappear a child.

History has proven that whatever the despicable duo calls "responsible pareting" is not.

And they knew it was not safe.
Remember
"Mammy, why didn't you come when we were crying?"

Heartbreaking, but our callous couple left them alone, again, because "it was our holiday too"!

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.12.09 14:43

Do you feel better now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn on 05.12.09 14:54

Sabot wrote:
clarity wrote:It wasn't neglectful and there are few, if any countries, in which this would result in prison.

It is indeed something that thousands if not millions of parents have done. The McCanns children were not left alone for hours on end while their parents went miles away, nor were they abused or ill treated in any way.

God save us all from self righteousness.

The 'private plods' stated as fact that the twins had been drugged the night Madeleine disappeared.

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.12.09 14:56

No they didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.12.09 15:16

@Autumn wrote:

The 'private plods' stated as fact that the twins had been drugged the night Madeleine disappeared.

Perhaps you could give the link for that then. Because i know they never said it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn on 05.12.09 15:47

murat_fan wrote:
@Autumn wrote:

Perhaps you could give the link for that then. Because i know they never said it.

Article from the Express

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/133307/MADELEINE-EXCLUSIVE-All-three-children-drugged

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.12.09 15:50

Opinion/view/suspicion versus fact.

Do you see.

I have a suspicion you are a wind up merchant, does that make it fact?

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn on 05.12.09 16:02

clarity wrote:Opinion/view/suspicion versus fact.

Do you see.

The link to the article was provided in response to Murat-fan's polite request for evidence that David Edgar has stated that, in his opinion, all 3 children had been drugged.

Clarity, why can you not reasonably debate the issues without being rude? This is a forum where all the members are entitled to voice and discuss their opinions. I have no problem with you expressing your opinions and expect you to have the decency to respect mine.

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen on 05.12.09 18:36

@Tony Bennett wrote:

Kate: 'Well, obviously I kind of looked and double looked and, errm, you know, obviously, there was twenty seconds of, you know, she must be there (laughs). Errm, but there was no doubt in my mind within (laughs) probably thirty seconds, errm, that Madeleine had been taken from that room. I can't go into the reasons why I thought that but it was... no doubt whatsoever. And Madeleine wouldn't have walked out herself. I know that.'

Jane Hill interview, BBC TV, June 2007

maybe its my lacking english skills or im a nitpicker, but
..Madeleine wouldn't have walked out herself...

do you really say that ? the sentence is fully hypothetical !
...why "wouldnt" ? => she DIDNT, did she ?

the more i read or get reminded of the beginnings (interviews) or gerry's infamous blog (reporting weather conditions, joggings etc), the more im convinced they are big time in it...

and - no, not what was reported in papers, just what they said and did and said not and did not...

scrafen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert Hedghog on 05.12.09 19:44

murat_fan wrote:Perhaps you could give the link for that then. Because i know they never said it.

Although I wouldnt trust a word from any of this bunch the interview with Gerry McCann on Panorama, where he's driving the car and talking about the possibility of the children being drugged, is very enlightening.

Or are you suggesting that we shouldnt trust Mr McCann

Ratchel Oldfields comments regarding resussitation and Kate constantly checking the twins breathing is also rather puzzling dont you think ?

Albert Hedghog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.12.09 22:09

@Autumn wrote:

Do you see.

The link to the article was provided in response to Murat-fan's polite request for evidence that David Edgar has stated that, in his opinion, all 3 children had been drugged.

Clarity, why can you not reasonably debate the issues without being rude? This is a forum where all the members are entitled to voice and discuss their opinions. I have no problem with you expressing your opinions and expect you to have the decency to respect mine.

Why did you change your assertion then?

From: The 'private plods' stated as fact that the twins had been drugged the night Madeleine disappeared.

To: David Edgar has stated that, in his opinion, all 3 children had been drugged.

It is this sort of subterfuge and rewriting and willingness to manipulate what is known about the case that means I will ask tough questions, it's not rude, this is a childs life and a serious crime, there have been enough rumours and lies, I'd like to draw a line under it please and behaving as you do, you are clearly not helping.

My advice is that if you find it impossible to post factually then don't post, I'm asking for the sake of Madeleine and her family, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryB on 05.12.09 22:24

[quote="clarity"]
@Autumn wrote:

Do you see.

Why did you change your assertion then?

From: The 'private plods' stated as fact that the twins had been drugged the night Madeleine disappeared.

To: David Edgar has stated that, in his opinion, all 3 children had been drugged.

It is this sort of subterfuge and rewriting and willingness to manipulate what is known about the case that means I will ask tough questions, it's not rude, this is a childs life and a serious crime, there have been enough rumours and lies, I'd like to draw a line under it please and behaving as you do, you are clearly not helping.

My advice is that if you find it impossible to post factually then don't post, I'm asking for the sake of Madeleine and her family, thank you.[/quote

If you find it impossible to allow other people to express an opinion, perhaps it would be better that you give forums a break for a while.

MaryB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.12.09 22:33

Once you explain to me how changing an assertion of X stated a fact to X said it was his belief, is opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryB on 05.12.09 22:37

Shutters jemmied or not jemmied. fact or opinion.

MaryB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.12.09 23:42

@Autumn wrote:
murat_fan wrote:
@Autumn wrote:

Article from the Express

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/133307/MADELEINE-EXCLUSIVE-All-three-children-drugged

Thank you, i was not aware of that story. It is not fact that Edgar said they were drugged. HE IS SURMISING. Read the articular properly, not once has he stated for FACT that all three were drugged

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryB on 05.12.09 23:49

Is it fact or opinion that Madeleine was abducted. Just wondering.

MaryB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum