The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express tomorrow  BRING THEM ALL BACK TO PORTUGAL - Page 2 Mm11

Sunday Express tomorrow  BRING THEM ALL BACK TO PORTUGAL - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express tomorrow  BRING THEM ALL BACK TO PORTUGAL - Page 2 Mm11

Sunday Express tomorrow  BRING THEM ALL BACK TO PORTUGAL - Page 2 Regist10

Sunday Express tomorrow BRING THEM ALL BACK TO PORTUGAL

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express tomorrow  BRING THEM ALL BACK TO PORTUGAL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Express tomorrow BRING THEM ALL BACK TO PORTUGAL

Post by Guest 04.05.13 23:38

Newintown wrote:My premonition of about 3 hours ago seems to have been right, looking at the tears from Kate and devastation on Gerry's face. Oh dear, oh dear. I didn't think it was for Madeleine, we haven't seen anything like it for the past 6 years, it was only grief for themselves, as usual. Had they been told of the following days headlines, at that time, no wonder they both looked like they'd been hit by a double decker bus, driven by Richard Desmond perhaps  Sunday Express tomorrow  BRING THEM ALL BACK TO PORTUGAL - Page 2 847771

Didn't one of the editors say at Leveson they always ran their stories past Clarence Mitchell first. Was it Desmond who said that, or someone else. I thik they would have known about this a day or two ago....or maybe not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express tomorrow  BRING THEM ALL BACK TO PORTUGAL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Express tomorrow BRING THEM ALL BACK TO PORTUGAL

Post by ShuBob 04.05.13 23:38

loopzdaloop wrote:Chuffed that the express have paid him for a story. Happy anniversary.

How do you know he has been paid?
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.05.13 23:39

Newintown I agree, but I do think the entire 6 years of lies, guilt and stress have been a mix with genuine grief for their daughter.

The Met are not going to do Murats bidding but they will be interested given he was a former arguido with what he has to say.

This whole thing appears to be linked in some way to government scandal, there seems to be a domino effect.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 04.05.13 23:44

candyfloss wrote:
Newintown wrote:My premonition of about 3 hours ago seems to have been right, looking at the tears from Kate and devastation on Gerry's face. Oh dear, oh dear. I didn't think it was for Madeleine, we haven't seen anything like it for the past 6 years, it was only grief for themselves, as usual. Had they been told of the following days headlines, at that time, no wonder they both looked like they'd been hit by a double decker bus, driven by Richard Desmond perhaps  Sunday Express tomorrow  BRING THEM ALL BACK TO PORTUGAL - Page 2 847771

Didn't one of the editors say at Leveson they always ran their stories past Clarence Mitchell first. Was it Desmond who said that, or someone else. I thik they would have known about this a day or two ago....or maybe not.

Perhaps they didn't run it by CM this time, could K & G have heard it direct from the horses's mouth? When was the candle vigil held, last evening I suspect. It doesn't get dark until about 8.30 p.m. in the UK. LK's programme was on Wednesday, papers print stories late into the evening, could K & G have been told late yesterday just before the vigil.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 04.05.13 23:45

candyfloss wrote:
russiandoll wrote:
Ayniia wrote:Murat's one of the three former arguidos so he can ask the case to be reopened as much as the Mccanns or am I wrong? I know this may be words out of context just for the sake of selling papers but...  Sunday Express tomorrow  BRING THEM ALL BACK TO PORTUGAL - Page 2 847771

I believe the Portuguese will only reopen with new evidence.

A reconstruction would be classed as new evidence I think.

I don't really know about law but I think whem GA said the Mccanns can ask for the case to be reopened,it's because of their former arguido status so Murat can too? If he in fact said this after all this time, something must be happening...I hope

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 04.05.13 23:48

ShuBob wrote:
loopzdaloop wrote:Chuffed that the express have paid him for a story. Happy anniversary.

Why else would he pop his head out this weekend of all weekends in Richmond Desmond's express as an exclusive? He hasn't done a 'lowkey' McCann press junket and broken out the microphones and amps. Murat was burnt by his involvement previously and was almost the patsy, one would have thought he turned his back on it all, like anyone else would have done in his situation.

This is designed to prod the hornets nest, we all know a reconstruction would unearth lots of inconsistencies, the mccanns won't want that. Let's see what happens.

loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.05.13 23:48

russiandoll wrote:
Ayniia wrote:Murat's one of the three former arguidos so he can ask the case to be reopened as much as the Mccanns or am I wrong? I know this may be words out of context just for the sake of selling papers but...  Sunday Express tomorrow  BRING THEM ALL BACK TO PORTUGAL - Page 2 847771

I believe the Portuguese will only reopen with new evidence.

True, because their judiciary systems mandate that.
But if the Portuguese have the full support of the MET, maybe a certain procedure can be put in place to oblige witnesses to return to cooperate without officially reopening.
The Mccanns CANNOT refuse. Not after they'd told the Public repeated that "they will cooperate fully with the Police" that "they will do anything, leave no stone unturned" to find Maddie. That "they were delighted that MET are sinking its teeth in and closer to the truth". Surely they would want to find out first hand what the MET have in store for them, and if that requires a return visit, how can they refuse?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 04.05.13 23:55

Why 48 hours I wonder, not just that evening.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.05.13 23:56

For all we know, Desmond may not have told Murat that his papers was going to run Murat's comments.
This is just Desmond exacting his pound of flesh in small doze and will sizzle out to nothing.

Just wait for Mccanns reaction - whether Pinky will be smoked out of his hole again to spin this.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.05.13 23:56

agree aiyoyo and why I am waiting for Petermac to explain how they could refuse to cooperate.

Reviewer on Sky just said the disappearance was from Spain....oops.
and at the end of the article CM has said

the McCanns are very happy with the way the Met are conducting the review.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.13 23:57

@ Nina:
Exactly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.05.13 23:58

Clarrie declined to comment apart from saying K and G happy with Met review.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.13 23:59

Just been on Sky news press review last item only 2 mins on it. The chappie reviewing, said at the end of the article it says Clarence Mitchell declined to comment, but makes it clear the McCanns are very happy the way SY are carrying out the investigation. So no comment from CM on going back to Portugal then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 04.05.13 23:59

loopzdaloop wrote:
ShuBob wrote:

Why else would he pop his head out this weekend of all weekends in Richmond Desmond's express as an exclusive? He hasn't done a 'lowkey' McCann press junket and broken out the microphones and amps. Murat was burnt by his involvement previously and was almost the patsy, one would have thought he turned his back on it all, like anyone else would have done in his situation.

This is designed to prod the hornets nest, we all know a reconstruction would unearth lots of inconsistencies, the mccanns won't want that. Let's see what happens.

So you don't know he's been paid then? That's all I was asking.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 05.05.13 0:00

Nina wrote:Why 48 hours I wonder, not just that evening.

because something important happened 2 days earlier ?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 05.05.13 0:01

candyfloss wrote:

Yes, they knew. The Express asked Clarence Mitchell to comment before they published the story. He declined to comment and just said the McCanns were happy with the SY review
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.13 0:01

russiandoll wrote:
Nina wrote:Why 48 hours I wonder, not just that evening.

because something important happened 2 days earlier ?
Yep
IMO, of course ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 05.05.13 0:02

Russian Doll, I agree that the McCann's will have been grieving for their daughter throughout all this.

I think the problem for SY/ PJ will be that they will have to extradite the McCanns and others to Portugal to continue with the case.

It looked to me as though the McCann's had been arguing the other night at the Rothley service, if one parent had insisted on a cover up and the other had just gone along with it, there would be a lot to argue about (in fact if that is what they have done they have probably made things a lot more difficult for themselves than if they had owned up at the time) maybe the pressure was getting to them?

Murat is entitled to his say, and I'm glad he's saying it.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 05.05.13 0:03

candyfloss wrote:Just been on Sky news press review last item only 2 mins on it. The chappie reviewing, said at the end of the article it says Clarence Mitchell declined to comment, but makes it clear the McCanns are very happy the way SY are carrying out the investigation. So no comment from CM on going back to Portugal then.

Clarrie may be too busy packing for the journey back to comment.

a bolt out of the blue, and the couple must have been shell shocked to hear about it, no doubt it played a part in the massive stress showing on their faces.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 05.05.13 0:04

It just goes to show how out of touch some of the TV news people are. I've just been watching the review of tomorrow's front pages on Sky News and the person commenting Vincent ??? said that Madeleine disappeared in SPAIN. For God's sake, after 6 years of never ending stories in the news and TV you would think he would know by now that it was Portugal not Spain. I really do despair at these highly paid, totally ignorant people commenting on things they know nothing about or have no interest in.

Probably the same can be said about LK and Tony Parsons, do they write their own columns or does someone else write it for them? If someone else writes it on their behalf no doubt they have no actual interest in the McCanns or Madeleine, it's just done for show and TV ratings. I'm glad I'm not in the McCanns' shoes, they may be very near to finding out who their real friends are and who may desert them at the final hour. Will LK hang around and hang on to their every word if things go pear shaped, I very much doubt it.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 05.05.13 0:07

Newintown wrote:It just goes to show how out of touch some of the TV news people are. I've just been watching the review of tomorrow's front pages on Sky News and the person commenting Vincent ??? said that Madeleine disappeared in SPAIN. For God's sake, after 6 years of never ending stories in the news and TV you would think he would know by now that it was Portugal not Spain. I really do despair at these highly paid, totally ignorant people commenting on things they know nothing about or have no interest in.

just made the same comment, so sloppy...

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 05.05.13 0:11

Six long years of hustling the masses.... only to be right back where they started!

It's no wonder the gruesome twosome appeared so bedraggled and tormented....
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 05.05.13 0:18

russiandoll wrote:agree aiyoyo and why I am waiting for Petermac to explain how they could refuse to cooperate.

Reviewer on Sky just said the disappearance was from Spain....oops.
and at the end of the article CM has said

the McCanns are very happy with the way the Met are conducting the review.

Far as I interpret it, PM is not saying anything about their right to refuse or not if and when the Police summoned them.
He was referring to Mccanns' instigated lawsuits, explaining why lawyers refused to allow them anywhere near a witness box under any circumstances regardless for obvious reason.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 05.05.13 0:29

Did the McCanns give the Star their inappropriate 'exclusive' about little April Jones to counteract Robert Murat's 'exclusive' in the Express? Very strange goings-on at the moment.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 05.05.13 0:32

Is this reconstruction likely to be a proper one carried out by the Portuguese Police or a Crime Watch style, filmed reconstruction as once suggested by the McCanns?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top