The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by Guest on 06.05.13 9:35

In a short statement outside his constituency home in the village of Pendleton, near Clitheroe, in Lancashire, Mr Evans said: "Yesterday I was interviewed by the police concerning two complaints - one of which dates back four years, made by two people who are well-known to each other, and who until yesterday I regarded as friends.

"The complaints are completely false and I cannot understand why they have been made, especially as I have continued to socialise with one as recently as last week.

"I appreciate the way the police have handled this in such a sensitive manner."


http://news.sky.com/story/1087045/nigel-evans-denies-rape-and-sex-assault-claims

Apparently he's been excused duty's this week, Queen's speech and all that.

Coronation street stars were suspended untill alligations against them being guilty or innocent are proved

They weren't excused from a weeks filming were they?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by plebgate on 06.05.13 10:38

No they weren't excused from a week's filming CB and rightly so.
Until the matter is sorted he should be treated as anyone else would be I believe.

plebgate

Posts : 5440
Reputation : 1155
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by Guest on 06.05.13 12:14

Here is something we should keep in mind;

The New Machiavelli: The Art of Politics in Business - a guide on how to succeed in modern politics by being vile? A book on how to manipulate people for the ``greater good"?

McAlpine's advice on dealing with the media?

Spread false defeat to gain public sympathy; or false accusation and then arrange for it to be exposed as such - so the accuser will forever be treated with suspicion

Is this what happened to Steve Messham?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by Guest on 11.05.13 11:10

I've posted this here because most of us have read about aligations made against politictions, so why should they be above the law?

http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/police-warn-ben-fellowes-to-stay-off.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by plebgate on 11.05.13 11:41

I am surprised Cherry Blossom that none of these rich people who are all innocent show no sign of suing Chris Spivey.

plebgate

Posts : 5440
Reputation : 1155
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by plebgate on 11.05.13 11:42

@PeterMac wrote:With acknowledgements to Private Eye.


plebgate

Posts : 5440
Reputation : 1155
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by Guest on 11.05.13 12:36

@plebgate wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:With acknowledgements to Private Eye.


Love it lol!

I'm really suprised too that lots of bloggers haven't been sued. This is from aangirfan 20 October 2012;

Why did the Cabinet Office ­issue threatening letters last week to internet bloggers ­warning that they must not repeat allegations of a child actor ­claiming to have been touched by a member of the government?"

If you do a search of this persons name, It's mentioned lots of times, so those threatening letters obviously haven't worked

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by plebgate on 12.05.13 21:41

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323136/Tory-MP-triggered-Deputy-Speaker-rape-case-taking-alleged-victim-police-station-make-bombshell-claims.html


A fellow Tory took the Deputy Speaker's accusers to the cop shop to make their complaints.

Very curious case this is.

plebgate

Posts : 5440
Reputation : 1155
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by aiyoyo on 13.05.13 5:30

Curiouser and curiouser!
Maybe it's just competitive jealously and colleagues rivalry.
But, on the clique of no smoke without fire you have to wonder why his colleague aided his victims to lodge Police Report when this all going to come out sooner or later.

What is going to pan out is going to have everyone gripping onto chairs no doubt, as the press wont miss the chance to sensationalise it.

Mr FIX it is dead, so it will be a KNOCKOUT to see who is left standing ........and victorious from this scandalous saga.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by Guest on 13.05.13 6:36

Now this is very interesting, Two video's, listen for the names mentioned while you can as the guy says they won't last long.

http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/full-disclosure-ben-fellows-police.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by plebgate on 13.05.13 9:29

OMG this is shocking. I haven't watched the videos, the written article is bad enough.

TB posted that Britain seems to be crawling with paedophiles, if the article is correct then the whole world seems to be.

Our government did a while back, appoint a lady to look into the sexualisation of our children, but I have never heard anything else about that. By this action alone, the government has recognised that something is very wrong in our society but what is actually being done about it NOTHING it seems to me.

It is time to stop the rot and cover ups/white washes must not be allowed to prevail.

plebgate

Posts : 5440
Reputation : 1155
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by Guest on 14.05.13 9:38

Guido Fawkes @GuidoFawkes

BREAK: Nigel Evans will NOT be resuming Commons duty while he fights allegations.

4:15 PM - 13 May 2013
Guido understands he will be attending meetings behind the scenes, but will not be in the Chair contrary to previous statements

Wouldn't that be part of his duties attending meetings? Not just in the Chair, still being allowed to work, He shouldn't be in Westminster at all he should have been suspended. unbelievable

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by plebgate on 14.05.13 12:01

Ubelievable yes and another example of MPs doing as they like and taking the proverbial out of those who put them in their jobs.

plebgate

Posts : 5440
Reputation : 1155
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by ShuBob on 14.05.13 12:30

Why should he be suspended? What if the allegations are proven to be false? He's not even been charged as far as I know.

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by Guest on 14.05.13 12:36

@ShuBob wrote:Why should he be suspended? What if the allegations are proven to be false? He's not even been charged as far as I know.

Take your point Shubob, however why is he any different to those two from Coronation Street? they haven't been charged either

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by tasprin on 14.05.13 12:36

Gerry McCann wasn't suspended from his job at Glenfield Hospital when he was made an official police suspect in the disappearance of his three year old child.

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by ShuBob on 14.05.13 12:44

Cherry Blossom wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:Why should he be suspended? What if the allegations are proven to be false? He's not even been charged as far as I know.

Take your point Shubob, however why is he any different to those two from Coronation Street? they haven't been charged either

Apart from the fact his alleged crimes are not against minors, he and the actors are in different jobs.

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by ShuBob on 14.05.13 12:45

@tasprin wrote:Gerry McCann wasn't suspended from his job at Glenfield Hospital when he was made an official police suspect in the disappearance of his three year old child.

Exactly!

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by Guest on 14.05.13 12:54

@ShuBob wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:Why should he be suspended? What if the allegations are proven to be false? He's not even been charged as far as I know.

Take your point Shubob, however why is he any different to those two from Coronation Street? they haven't been charged either

Apart from the fact his alleged crimes are not against minors, he and the actors are in different jobs.

Sexual abuse if it is non consensual whether a child or adult man or woman, Rape is Rape. I don't see what difference the job makes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by ShuBob on 14.05.13 13:12

Cherry Blossom wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:Why should he be suspended? What if the allegations are proven to be false? He's not even been charged as far as I know.

Take your point Shubob, however why is he any different to those two from Coronation Street? they haven't been charged either

Apart from the fact his alleged crimes are not against minors, he and the actors are in different jobs.

Sexual abuse if it is non consensual whether a child or adult man or woman, Rape is Rape. I don't see what difference the job makes

You may not see the difference but crimes against minors are deemed by society as the lowest of the low. Clearly, his profession don't view the allegations against him as being on par with that of the Coronation street actors. Personally, I don't generally agree with people being hung out to dry based merely on allegations. Once facts start emerging, I may think differently.

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by Guest on 14.05.13 13:15

@tasprin wrote:Gerry McCann wasn't suspended from his job at Glenfield Hospital when he was made an official police suspect in the disappearance of his three year old child.

Now this is a most unusual case!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by Guest on 14.05.13 13:33

@ShuBob wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:Why should he be suspended? What if the allegations are proven to be false? He's not even been charged as far as I know.

Take your point Shubob, however why is he any different to those two from Coronation Street? they haven't been charged either

Apart from the fact his alleged crimes are not against minors, he and the actors are in different jobs.

Sexual abuse if it is non consensual whether a child or adult man or woman, Rape is Rape. I don't see what difference the job makes

You may not see the difference but crimes against minors are deemed by society as the lowest of the low. Clearly, his profession don't view the allegations against him as being on par with that of the Coronation street actors. Personally, I don't generally agree with people being hung out to dry based merely on allegations. Once facts start emerging, I may think differently.

I certainly do see the difference and am quite aware of crimes against minors, I don't think anybody likes to see people being hung out to dry, but as you will know this does happen, scapegoats and all that. We will have to wait and see, as the saying goes innocent untill proven guilty.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by tasprin on 14.05.13 13:40

Cherry Blossom wrote:
@tasprin wrote:Gerry McCann wasn't suspended from his job at Glenfield Hospital when he was made an official police suspect in the disappearance of his three year old child.

Now this is a most unusual case!

True. One in 7 billion, I'd say.

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by aiyoyo on 14.05.13 13:48

@ShuBob wrote:Why should he be suspended? What if the allegations are proven to be false? He's not even been charged as far as I know.

But he's arrested and under investigation, and the conclusion can go either way.
He is not dismissed from his job pending verdict, so that's fair enough.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEPUTY SPEAKER, gay MP Nigel Evans, arrested suspicion of 2 offences - rape AND sexual assault

Post by russiandoll on 14.05.13 15:02

Cherry Blossom wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:Why should he be suspended? What if the allegations are proven to be false? He's not even been charged as far as I know.

Take your point Shubob, however why is he any different to those two from Coronation Street? they haven't been charged either


The 2 current cast members are Bill Roache and Michael le Vell, who have been charged : Roache : 2 counts of raping a 15 year old~
Le Vell : 19 offences including six counts of raping a child, six allegations of
indecently assaulting a child and seven counts of sexual activity with a
child. The alleged offences relate to one complainant and all took
place between 2001 and 2010.

A former cast member, Andrew Lancel, has been charged with six counts of indecent assault of a child under the age of 15.

All 3 are awaiting trial.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum