The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine McCann`s Parents `closer` To Truth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Woofer on 02.05.13 10:37

Apologies if this has been posted already.

http://news.sky.com/story/1085580/madeleine-mccanns-parents-closer-to-truth

Commenting available

Also on Orange News,

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/news/madeleine_mccann_s_parents_closer_to_truth

Commenting available also.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann`s Parents `closer` To Truth

Post by Ayniia on 01.06.13 20:05

The way Kate's smiling in the end saying people to keep looking and please contact us we'll send out lots of posters and stuff... Is it so funny Kate,that your daughter is missing???! And btw the posters and stuff are they free? would you sent them for free,already printed? Because you see, I live in another country. But as I am a nice person, you can use the stamp of the package with the posters for me and use it to send a letter asking for the case to be reopened.
I'm sorry everyone but all that giggling of the pair made me

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 02.06.13 3:14

OMG Kate is going for the "professional" look now. Isn't it amazing how she always just does not do right?

What you should say to the people going on vacation: DON'T LEAVE YOUR KIDS UNATTENDED!
It's a simple advice, that most parents not even need, that also is posted on many signs all over the world, including in the OC when you were there.
It will probably not save Madeleine, it might save other children.

And from me too a puke

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards on 02.06.13 16:14

agree that would be best advice to give out all the time as works ! I read an article that the generated age progressed photos can hinder the search for missing people rather than help at times.

sheila.edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.06.13 16:28

@lj wrote:OMG Kate is going for the "professional" look now. Isn't it amazing how she always just does not do right?

What you should say to the people going on vacation: DON'T LEAVE YOUR KIDS UNATTENDED!
It's a simple advice, that most parents not even need, that also is posted on many signs all over the world, including in the OC when you were there.

And from me too a puke
agreed

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy on 24.06.13 13:44

was re-watching the video and at aprox. 03.57 - do you think Gerry looks worried when kate mentions madelines photos around the house ? sorry my first post hope its something valid ?smilie

piggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 24.06.13 15:16

@piggy wrote:was re-watching the video and at aprox. 03.57 - do you think Gerry looks worried when kate mentions madelines photos around the house ? sorry my first post hope its something valid ?smilie

Welcome Piggy.

I didn't see that Gerry looked worried when Kate mentioned the photos, although her mentioning them seems strange (over egging the pudding comes to mind).  Why mention it at all.   Of course, all parents with a missing/dead child or relative would have photos of them around the house, I expect Ben Needham's mother has plenty of him around the house after 20 years, but Kate's mention of it seems she is trying to press into the public's subconscious that she is a caring parent (bit too bl**dy late for that).  Oh, poor dear Kate, still has photos of Madeleine around instead of hiding them in a drawer, so she doesn't have to think about the terrible happening on 3rd May 2007, what a trouper she is.

There was a lot of blinking from Gerry McCann when he was speaking (very telling) and a lot of arm waving and leg slapping from Kate when she was talking (not natural reactions from either of them).  I can't recall I've ever seen Kerry Needham blinking very fast or her arms waving around when she has talked about Ben in the past.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy on 24.06.13 15:32

thank you for reply and welcome :smilie:Yes I think it was the blinking I was noticing - Its funny im watching all thier body language everytime they appear on an interview as im sure many others are - they certainly have many movements don't they?big grin

piggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 24.06.13 15:35

@piggy wrote:thank you for reply and welcome :smilie:Yes I think it was the blinking I was noticing - Its funny im watching all thier body language everytime they appear on an interview as im sure many others are - they certainly have many movements don't they?big grin

There is a separate heading on the forum somewhere regarding the McCanns' body language (Linguistics, I think it's called) you may be interested in reading if you haven't already.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 18.07.13 18:17

@lj wrote:OMG Kate is going for the "professional" look now. Isn't it amazing how she always just does not do right?

And from me too a  puke

That is indeed good advice lj but it hardly needs emphasis. Also: don't give your children sleeping medication before going out on the razz. Try to imagine that children will be distressed if you leave them alone in a strange place and vow never to leave them distressed again. Remember there is a network of ABDUCTORS looking for tiny children to sell into prostitution. Remember that the POLICE of European countries are likely to be bungling and corrupt. To get to the truth you need to hire some BIG BOYS privately. You can make more money selling your story to the media than selling a child on ebay.  But finally remember at all times, because you are Doctors with connections then your version of events is final and regardless of how much it costs, questions on your decision must be overturned in private court.
big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin shark shark shark shark 

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 18.07.13 18:24

@Woburn_exile wrote:

And from me too a  puke

That is indeed good advice lj but it hardly needs emphasis. Also: don't give your children sleeping medication before going out on the razz. Try to imagine that children will be distressed if you leave them alone in a strange place and vow never to leave them distressed again. Remember there is a network of ABDUCTORS looking for tiny children to sell into prostitution. Remember that the POLICE of European countries are likely to be bungling and corrupt. To get to the truth you need to hire some BIG BOYS privately. You can make more money selling your story to the media than selling a child on ebay.  But finally remember at all times, because you are Doctors with connections then your version of events is final and regardless of how much it costs, questions on your decision must be overturned in private court.
big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin shark shark shark shark 

Woburn, it's not clear where lj's post ends and yours begins.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 18.07.13 18:36

@aquila wrote:
@Woburn_exile wrote:

And from me too a  puke

Woburn, it's not clear where lj's post ends and yours begins.

It will probably not save Madeleine, it might save other children. End of lj

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo on 18.07.13 19:07

They make my skin crawl, smirking right the way through.

Until it the reason why three governments have been involved in a cover-up is found then these two will still be free.

They will never come out with anything remotely similar as that would be admitting that they made a mistake....and they have never ever been accused or admitted to anything of the sort.

stumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum