The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

New YouTube video, 1.5.13, 'Madeleine McCann' by HOACrazy000 - is this the truth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New YouTube video, 1.5.13, 'Madeleine McCann' by HOACrazy000 - is this the truth?

Post by sharonl on 01.05.13 18:44

This YouTube video, written by someone whose grammar and spelling leaves a bit to be desired, was published yesterday with the simple title, ‘Madeleine McCann’. The publisher is HOACrazy000.

It is supposed to be a summary of what happened to Madeleine. I wonder if anyone else can see any problems with this account?

The video lasts 4 mins 41 secs; here is a transcript of the first half, the rest consists of 22 still pictures and 5 excerpts from videos.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EveCJfNaUmc

TRANSCRIPT

3 secs

May 3rd

6 secs

Near the end of April 2007, Madeleine, her dad Gerry, her mom Kate and 2-year-old twin siblings Sean and Amelie went for a week’s vacation to Pria [sic] du [sic] Luz, Portugual [sic].

18 secs

They went with other families, in the party there were 8 children, including Madeleine, Sean and Amelie.

24 secs

Near the end of the vacation, the parents got together every night leaving the children by themselves in their apartments but making checks on the children every 30 minutes.

35 secs

The morning of May 3rd 2007 when Kate woke up Madeleine asked her and Gerry “why didn’t you come when Sean and I cried last night?”

46 secs

They didn’t worry about it the rest of the day because Madeleine and Sean both felt fine the rest of the day.

54 secs

At 8:30pm Gerry made the first check on the children, after everything was ok, he went back to the others. At 9:30pm, Kate was going to check on the children, but one of their friends Matt got up to check on his daughter, he offered to check for Kate

1 min 13 secs

Matt came back and reassuringly commented “All quiet!” At 10:00pm, Kate made the check, she entred [sic] through the patio door in which Gerry and Matt had entred [sic] and she listened to the silence for a few seconds.

1 min 27 secs

She then noticed that the door to the childrens bedrooms was open quite widely, she thought Matt left it open. She went over and slowly but quietly closed the door, but it slammed as if it was caught by a draught.

1 min 42 secs

A little surprised, but she turned to see if she left the patio door open and let in a breeze. She hadn’t.

1 min 50 secs

Going back into the children’s room checking if she woke them, she looked at Madeleine’s bed but couldn’t quite make her out in the dark.

1 min 57 secs

Looking for a few seconds, she realised Madeleine wasn’t there, she looked and the children’s bedroom window was wide open, something that not even Gerry could do without help.

2 min 5 secs

Rushing around the apartment she couldn’t find Madeleine, she ran back to the others screaming: “Madeleine’s gone! Someone’s taken her!”. All the parents ran back to the apartment, with Kate running screaming in the car park “Madeleine, Madeleine!”, Gerry made a horrific discovery.

2 mins 20 secs

While he closed the shutter he realised that the window to the childrens bedroom can be opened from the outside too!

2 mins 29 secs

The police were called but they didn’t arrive until 45 minutes after they were called.

2 mins 33 secs

Madeleine had been abducted without a trace.

(followed by still pictures and videos of Madeleine)

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: New YouTube video, 1.5.13, 'Madeleine McCann' by HOACrazy000 - is this the truth?

Post by whmon on 01.05.13 19:10

The text certainly seems to have been written by a child. School project maybe?

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOAC

Post by Peneda Geres on 01.05.13 21:00

@sharonl wrote:This YouTube video, written by someone whose grammar and spelling leaves a bit to be desired, was published yesterday with the simple title, ‘Madeleine McCann’. The publisher is HOACrazy000.

It is supposed to be a summary of what happened to Madeleine. I wonder if anyone else can see any problems with this account?

The video lasts 4 mins 41 secs; here is a transcript of the first half, the rest consists of 22 still pictures and 5 excerpts from videos.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EveCJfNaUmc

TRANSCRIPT

3 secs

May 3rd

6 secs

Near the end of April 2007, Madeleine, her dad Gerry, her mom Kate and 2-year-old twin siblings Sean and Amelie went for a week’s vacation to Pria [sic] du [sic] Luz, Portugual [sic].

18 secs

They went with other families, in the party there were 8 children, including Madeleine, Sean and Amelie.

24 secs

Near the end of the vacation, the parents got together every night leaving the children by themselves in their apartments but making checks on the children every 30 minutes.

35 secs

The morning of May 3rd 2007 when Kate woke up Madeleine asked her and Gerry “why didn’t you come when Sean and I cried last night?”

46 secs

They didn’t worry about it the rest of the day because Madeleine and Sean both felt fine the rest of the day.

54 secs

At 8:30pm Gerry made the first check on the children, after everything was ok, he went back to the others. At 9:30pm, Kate was going to check on the children, but one of their friends Matt got up to check on his daughter, he offered to check for Kate

1 min 13 secs

Matt came back and reassuringly commented “All quiet!” At 10:00pm, Kate made the check, she entred [sic] through the patio door in which Gerry and Matt had entred [sic] and she listened to the silence for a few seconds.

1 min 27 secs

She then noticed that the door to the childrens bedrooms was open quite widely, she thought Matt left it open. She went over and slowly but quietly closed the door, but it slammed as if it was caught by a draught.

1 min 42 secs

A little surprised, but she turned to see if she left the patio door open and let in a breeze. She hadn’t.

1 min 50 secs

Going back into the children’s room checking if she woke them, she looked at Madeleine’s bed but couldn’t quite make her out in the dark.

1 min 57 secs

Looking for a few seconds, she realised Madeleine wasn’t there, she looked and the children’s bedroom window was wide open, something that not even Gerry could do without help.

2 min 5 secs

Rushing around the apartment she couldn’t find Madeleine, she ran back to the others screaming: “Madeleine’s gone! Someone’s taken her!”. All the parents ran back to the apartment, with Kate running screaming in the car park “Madeleine, Madeleine!”, Gerry made a horrific discovery.

2 mins 20 secs

While he closed the shutter he realised that the window to the childrens bedroom can be opened from the outside too!

2 mins 29 secs

The police were called but they didn’t arrive until 45 minutes after they were called.

2 mins 33 secs

Madeleine had been abducted without a trace.

(followed by still pictures and videos of Madeleine)
HOAC.

Very interesting to note, with the exception of one, all these children are dead in the 99 vids posted by this person, also, interestingly they also use DIPG to describe the the illness some of the child succumbed to (I urge you all to research this DIPG) most of us call it a brain tumor. (Does the poster have medical knowledge?)

Google HOAC and translate.

Remember Madeleine's ever-changing hair styles and hair length, (chemo, wigs).

Note the date this vid is posted and how the poster has been rather prolific recently.

Also check this posters 1st vid, look at the dates at the start of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9HpwEJptNI

Peneda Geres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New YouTube video, 1.5.13, 'Madeleine McCann' by HOACrazy000 - is this the truth?

Post by margaret on 02.05.13 18:19

The survival rate for DIPG is 9 months, it is incurable. So no l don't think Maddie had that.

As for suggesting a small girl child's changing hair styles and lengths could be wigs for chemo is quite offensive. Think about it, don't you think something would have been made of Madeleine having had cancer? Someone would have blurted it out. You shouldn't make assumptions like that without some serious evidence to back it up, no wonder the pros think we're evil or loonies.

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Margaret

Post by Peneda Geres on 02.05.13 18:52

@margaret wrote:The survival rate for DIPG is 9 months, it is incurable. So no l don't think Maddie had that.

As for suggesting a small girl child's changing hair styles and lengths could be wigs for chemo is quite offensive. Think about it, don't you think something would have been made of Madeleine having had cancer? Someone would have blurted it out. You shouldn't make assumptions like that without some serious evidence to back it up, no wonder the pros think we're evil or loonies.

[color:3c0b=000000]The
median overall survival
of children diagnosed with DIPG is
approximately 9 months. The 1 and 2 year survival rates are
approximately 30% and less
than 10%, respectively. These
statistics make it one of the most devastating pediatric malignancies.

[size=12][color:3c0b=000000][size=9]The
standard treatment for DIPG
is 6 weeks of radiation which often
dramatically improves symptoms. Unfortunately, problems usually recur
after 6 to 9 months,
and progress rapidly.
[color:3c0b=000000]source:http://www.riahsrainbow.org/id14.html

[color:3c0b=000000]S[color:3c0b=000000]o
as we see 9 months is no[color:3c0b=000000]t set in stone[color:3c0b=000000]. Madeleine could have been [color:3c0b=000000]in the "dramatically improved" stage following treatment.

So as we see 9 months is not set in stone Madeleine could have been in the "dramatically improved" stage following treatment.

I
really do not see why you would be offended by my suggestion that
Madeleine wore wigs, or perhaps you do not aware of the side effects of
chemo and radio therapy.

Who would have blurted it out? none of the T9 for sure, remember they have a pact of silence.

If we don't make assumptions, theories and investigate them and share them with others to consider, where would that leave us?

Ask yourself this, What were the real reasons the P.J were denied access to Madeleine's health records?

Peneda Geres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.05.13 19:21

Maybe because she did NOT have a coloboma, as that would have been a long record, even at her young age ... IMO and triggered by McCs themselves, when they went on record that it was actually only a fleck and they never made much out of it ... My foot!

Back to top Go down

Fair point.

Post by Peneda Geres on 02.05.13 19:47

Châtelaine wrote:Maybe because she did NOT have a coloboma, as that would have been a long record, even at her young age ... IMO and triggered by McCs themselves, when they went on record that it was actually only a fleck and they never made much out of it ... My foot!

Fair point Chatelaine, but a coloboma or fleck does not equate to impending death.

Fund; malice aforethought.

Peneda Geres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 02.05.13 20:15

@margaret wrote:The survival rate for DIPG is 9 months, it is incurable. So no l don't think Maddie had that.

margaret, I just typed in DIPG on google and noted two sites immediately where this disease was diagnosed at age 4 and another at 5.
It does not mean therefore that it could not also have been diagnosed for a little girl up to those ages.
I also do not see how chemo, hair loss, talk of wigs is 'offensive'. I feel that the whole prospect of the side effects of chemotherapy to be very sad, but hardly 'offensive' and if someone has had chemo, lost their hair and feels more comfortable in themselves choosing to wear a wig, then we should accept that as 'dignifying' and I would not want to imply that the wearing of a wig were 'offensive'.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.05.13 20:40

@Peneda Geres wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Maybe because she did NOT have a coloboma, as that would have been a long record, even at her young age ... IMO and triggered by McCs themselves, when they went on record that it was actually only a fleck and they never made much out of it ... My foot!

Fair point Chatelaine, but a coloboma or fleck does not equate to impending death.

Fund; malice aforethought.
I may be misunderstood.

IF Madeleine had a genuine coloboma, she would have been tracked from birth on a very regular basis = quite an impressive medical record.
Now IF she didn't actually be a coloboma, but just a "fleck" in her eye, at her age, there wouldn't have been much to report in terms of medical records ...

Then we move to a possible [IMO very possible] death of the poor little one.
Police is looking at all angles and IMO parents, family and friends first. They have their suspicions as I have gathered and ask for two kind of files: health records and financial [bank & credit] records. It seems they got none.

Now was this a genuine reluctance on the part of the British, or ... was there maybe not much to report à propos "health" and too much à propos "money"? Both of which would have given away the game very early ...IMO IMO IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 02.05.13 20:43

@bobbin wrote:

margaret, I just typed in DIPG on google and noted two sites immediately where this disease was diagnosed at age 4 and another at 5.
It does not mean therefore that it could not also have been diagnosed for a little girl up to those ages.
I also do not see how chemo, hair loss, talk of wigs is 'offensive'. I feel that the whole prospect of the side effects of chemotherapy to be very sad, but hardly 'offensive' and if someone has had chemo, lost their hair and feels more comfortable in themselves choosing to wear a wig, then we should accept that as 'dignifying' and I would not want to imply that the wearing of a wig were 'offensive'.

Chemo doesn't always result in hair loss. I had 6 months of chemo last year and didn't loose any hair, however there were other very unpleasent side affects. People tend to think that chemotherapy always results in hair loss and this is not true.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 02.05.13 20:50

@bobbin wrote:

You are taking what l said out of context.

Talking about wigs and chemo is not offensive (you're teaching me to suck eggs) . but if my daughter was missing and someone claimed that my daughters differing hair styles and lengths were a possible result of wearing wigs for cancer then l would be offended.

It's just a ridiculous suggestion.

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Please explain?

Post by Peneda Geres on 02.05.13 21:03

@margaret wrote:
@bobbin wrote:

You are taking what l said out of context.

Talking about wigs and chemo is not offensive (you're teaching me to suck eggs) . but if my daughter was missing and someone claimed that my daughters differing hair styles and lengths were a possible result of wearing wigs for cancer then l would be offended.

It's just a ridiculous suggestion.

Please explain why you think it a ridiculous suggestion.

Are you suggesting I should not question Madelein's differing hair lengths and styles within a short period of time, if that is the case then let them have their way, close all sites like this and lets go home.

Peneda Geres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.05.13 21:29

I think you should only question the time [month/year] at which these photos were taken ...

ETA there's no reason IMO to close this site or any other concerning this case. Take a deep breath and ... and ... start digging again

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 02.05.13 21:30

Because she was a little girl, if a normal little girl she would like her hair in different styles, their hair grows you get it cut.

I don't see anything suspicious about her hair!

For instance, the tennis photo is taken from above so the hair is going to look longer than it is, take a photo from the same height and the hair looks shorter as in the 'last photo'.

You said the differing hairstyles could have been wigs from cancer l say its a ridiculous suggestion based only on a few hairstyles that may not have been different at all.

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 02.05.13 21:32

Châtelaine wrote:I think you should only question the time [month/year] at which these photos were taken ...
We've only got the McCanns word for that so I'll pass. big grin

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wigs, chemo, hairstyles.

Post by Peneda Geres on 02.05.13 21:35

@margaret wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I think you should only question the time [month/year] at which these photos were taken ...
We've only got the McCanns word for that so I'll pass.

Okay lets all beg to differ and move on.

Peneda Geres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 02.05.13 21:45

@Peneda Geres wrote:
@margaret wrote:
We've only got the McCanns word for that so I'll pass.

Okay lets all beg to differ and move on.

Agree. roses

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.05.13 21:52

Me too, if we do agree that Madeleine wearing wigs is ... how should I say that ... far-fetched .. Ok?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum