The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

A brilliant post fromThe Anna Andress blog spot - plus Spudgun latest.... Should be sent to everyone.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A brilliant post fromThe Anna Andress blog spot - plus Spudgun latest.... Should be sent to everyone.

Post by russiandoll on 26.04.13 15:22

bobbin.........I needed a good laugh today... what a great post !

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A brilliant post fromThe Anna Andress blog spot - plus Spudgun latest.... Should be sent to everyone.

Post by aiyoyo on 26.04.13 15:32

@aquila wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:It's truth that lawyers dont have to like or believe their clients.
But PR person is somewhat different - even if you don't believe your client, you must at least like them, else how can you spin for them and keep it up for so long.

If you do because you have no choice, as in if you are a PR man in a big organisation where you are required to come out and bullshit from time to time to damage control a situation, then it is a situation you're having to deal with - it's your job as PR man to handle the situation. But the Mccanns are not an organisation and there's only one situation in their case to damage control- ie their reputation -thus it is more personal than corporate. In that sense there must be a certain level or respect and liking for them from CM in order for him to do the job effectively.

If it was only a job to him, and he's no affection for the Mccanns, then logically he could have and should have given it up years ago. Under the treacherous circumstances , his lasting loyalty and blind support of them is not normal of professional client-employee relationship. His unrelenting support shows he's gone beyond the professional aspect, and he's personal and liked by the Mccanns and vice versa. The two predecessors before him didn't last long, and that happens when the trust between client-employee is gone.
For CM to last so long with the Mccanns there must be a high level of trust between them; meaning he must like them else how can he trust them.




That's not how PR works. It's sad but true. PR has no need for truth. CM has made a personal PR triumph in representing the McCanns. Why would any PR professional walk away from that?

ETA. In PR it is getting your client to like you and trust you not vice versa.

I can go along with that - that PR has no need for truth, and that PR has to get client to like you and not vice versa, but I would say this apply to a corporate PR; not a personal PR. In Mccanns context where they were "suspects" the PR whether believing them or not, whether knowing the truth or not, would have to like them under that sort of circumstances to be able to work for them and to shield them from press and public humiliation. Celebrities who always have PR to manage their affairs then that is a different matter altogether- this sort of PR, like Corporate PR, has to be liked by the celebrities/clients.

Here we're talking about a high profile crime where the missing child's Parents were suspected of involvement, and a PR hired under suspicious circumstances, who got tangled up in the web from the word GO, there has be a unique relationship between Mccanns and CM ,and mutual liking for each other for him to continue in the same vein after 6 years.

I agree with ShuBob Clarence is neck-deep in it and he's sticking around for self preservation now, more than because of Mccanns. If the Mccanns go down he would be banged up in the cell next to them.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A brilliant post fromThe Anna Andress blog spot - plus Spudgun latest.... Should be sent to everyone.

Post by whmon on 26.04.13 18:09

CM had a 'career in Government service' and was also 'royal correspondent'. He has friends in very, very high places. It's funny, but I never used to believe conspiracy theories at one time. How naive of me.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007/sep/18/marketingandpr
(link is just for conformation)

____________________
This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.

whmon

Posts : 434
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-04-04
Location : Back of Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A brilliant post fromThe Anna Andress blog spot - plus Spudgun latest.... Should be sent to everyone.

Post by Cristobell on 26.04.13 23:44

@aquila wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:It's truth that lawyers dont have to like or believe their clients.
But PR person is somewhat different - even if you don't believe your client, you must at least like them, else how can you spin for them and keep it up for so long.

If you do because you have no choice, as in if you are a PR man in a big organisation where you are required to come out and bullshit from time to time to damage control a situation, then it is a situation you're having to deal with - it's your job as PR man to handle the situation. But the Mccanns are not an organisation and there's only one situation in their case to damage control- ie their reputation -thus it is more personal than corporate. In that sense there must be a certain level or respect and liking for them from CM in order for him to do the job effectively.

If it was only a job to him, and he's no affection for the Mccanns, then logically he could have and should have given it up years ago. Under the treacherous circumstances , his lasting loyalty and blind support of them is not normal of professional client-employee relationship. His unrelenting support shows he's gone beyond the professional aspect, and he's personal and liked by the Mccanns and vice versa. The two predecessors before him didn't last long, and that happens when the trust between client-employee is gone.
For CM to last so long with the Mccanns there must be a high level of trust between them; meaning he must like them else how can he trust them.




That's not how PR works. It's sad but true. PR has no need for truth. CM has made a personal PR triumph in representing the McCanns. Why would any PR professional walk away from that?

ETA. In PR it is getting your client to like you and trust you not vice versa.



Makes him sound like Uriah Heep!

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A brilliant post fromThe Anna Andress blog spot - plus Spudgun latest.... Should be sent to everyone.

Post by Cristobell on 27.04.13 0:05

candyfloss wrote:Aiyoyo, I too find it odd that 6 years later the McCanns still have a PR spokesman. I cannot ever remember this happening before. Why on earth would they need one now, it is not as if they are besieged by the press like in the first few days, and under immense pressure, or at the time they were made arguidos. Why on earth can they not communicate or answer any questions from media/press themselves........it is very strange indeed. It is only celebrities that generally have PR people around them. Can anyone else think of a case like this, the only one that comes to mind recently is S.Dewani, and I wonder if Max Clifford still represents him, after what has recently happened to him.


One can't help but think birds of a feather eh?

Agree these spokes people are odd. The official fb page is very impersonal too. Surely after all these years they could speak to their long term supporters in their own names rather than the official and sinister sounding 'webmaster'. They are not a large corporation or heads of state. Even the divine Stephen Fry does his own tweets.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A brilliant post fromThe Anna Andress blog spot - plus Spudgun latest.... Should be sent to everyone.

Post by Cristobell on 27.04.13 0:06

@bobbin wrote:Perhaps CM has his eye on the next main chance, the book, the memoirs, the film, a never ending tribute, a fantasy-fest of unstinting aplomb and adulation [oh such adulation], with of course its inevitable, eternal flow of funds to be laundered for a small charge via acquaintances met along his dark and [sometimes] dismal road, the one he often felt that he was treading, in caustic fear for his own life, nausea all too often rising in his throat, when the gripping sense of terror would be superseded only by a sense of feeling "so singularly alone", yet somehow, biting back the vomit, he doggedly managed to remain committed to seeing it all through to the bitter end, showing how he single-handedly lead the McConns on, to finally expose themselves.
He was of course playing devil's advocate all along, so convincing an act as to raise not a jot of suspicion, in order to fulfill his long-term mission of luring them into a false sense of security, so that they would finally blow their game apart and CM would [also finally] be able to luxuriate in how he 'knew' it all along but couldn't let the cat out of the bag before the McConns dealt their own final blow with a shot in both of their feet that would rebound off a can of beans that had recently fallen off a shelf, and deliver the coup de grace to both of themselves simultaneously, just missing CM's heart but passing near his lungs and pink rinse bouffant, and grazing his good, nay, "unblemished", perhaps even, "immaculate", yet abidingly "perspicacious", character en route.
With just a few tweaks, this is the opening passage to "How I dunnit, by me, myself" Printed by Mitchel and Boon. available in a "dumpster, somewhere near you, soon" Price, Priceless.



Brilliant!

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A brilliant post fromThe Anna Andress blog spot - plus Spudgun latest.... Should be sent to everyone.

Post by tigger on 27.04.13 6:57

@Cristobell wrote:
@bobbin wrote:Perhaps CM has his eye on the next main chance, the book, the memoirs, the film, a never ending tribute, a fantasy-fest of unstinting aplomb and adulation [oh such adulation], with of course its inevitable, eternal flow of funds to be laundered for a small charge via acquaintances met along his dark and [sometimes] dismal road, the one he often felt that he was treading, in caustic fear for his own life, nausea all too often rising in his throat, when the gripping sense of terror would be superseded only by a sense of feeling "so singularly alone", yet somehow, biting back the vomit, he doggedly managed to remain committed to seeing it all through to the bitter end, showing how he single-handedly lead the McConns on, to finally expose themselves.
He was of course playing devil's advocate all along, so convincing an act as to raise not a jot of suspicion, in order to fulfill his long-term mission of luring them into a false sense of security, so that they would finally blow their game apart and CM would [also finally] be able to luxuriate in how he 'knew' it all along but couldn't let the cat out of the bag before the McConns dealt their own final blow with a shot in both of their feet that would rebound off a can of beans that had recently fallen off a shelf, and deliver the coup de grace to both of themselves simultaneously, just missing CM's heart but passing near his lungs and pink rinse bouffant, and grazing his good, nay, "unblemished", perhaps even, "immaculate", yet abidingly "perspicacious", character en route.
With just a few tweaks, this is the opening passage to "How I dunnit, by me, myself" Printed by Mitchel and Boon. available in a "dumpster, somewhere near you, soon" Price, Priceless.



Brilliant!

Seconded! Bobbin, why not go the whole hog and ghost write the book for him?

Imo CM is of limited intelligence - not even a good liar - and very fond of himself. I think he was sent to PdL to wind it up, he said it was originally thought that this would be like the Soham case. My feeling is that is the very reason he was chosen, to use that as a template.
Lori Campbell as his aide de camp who was also with him on the Soham case.

Have a look at his powerpoint presentation on the PR job he did : http://www.mccannfiles.com/id291.html
Glory in the highest for the pink one! As you said Bobbin, by himself, in person, not a picture.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

thank you interesting article . they not only want books banned but feels like rights to opinion under threat to

Post by sheila.edwards on 27.04.13 8:43

@ShuBob wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:This brilliant post should be sent to the Official Find Madeleine website, or CR website since CR monitor internet abuse for the Mccanns.

If there is a feedback or comment section on CR website all the pro-mccanns trolls abuse of those disbelievers should be directed to CR for their clients.

CR should do a proper job, and not be selective about forum they monitor.

The shocking truth is that the McCanns and their acolytes ARE VERY MUCH AWARE about these things done in their name

sheila.edwards

Posts : 211
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-04-23
Location : wirral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A brilliant post fromThe Anna Andress blog spot - plus Spudgun latest.... Should be sent to everyone.

Post by Guest on 27.04.13 9:00

sheila, could you please post your post in the main box of the reply section, not in the post title, as it looks like you have just quoted others, and you don't notice your reply in the heading.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

thank you

Post by sheila.edwards on 27.04.13 9:33

very interesting article. as well as banning books it does feel like right to have an opinion is not allowed. I posted comments on gmtv but you just feel no one listens or wants to allow any other opinion other than what the mccanns say its ridiculous. it is a mystery and child missing but she was taken by chance and most likely if ever found it will be by chance. all the money being spent seems not good, esp. in time of recession and other children go missing ! so is it setting a president for investigations to go on for yrs and yrs. councelling parenting classes for parents maybe would have been better idea by PM as police staions phones are all over the world. I really don't know how they can say they played no part in childs disappearance when left door open mobiles cards in apartment and 3 children all 3 and under on their own in the dark etc if what we read is true on more than one occasion . 2 doctors as well ! now were supposed to forget this part of history to suite them and the new image they seem to want. hacked off and of the hacked off group missing people ambassador its just all to much in this country now for me.

forcing this abductor theory and nothing else seems delusional when she could have been sold for all we know which is why door left open and they did not pay so high energy adverts etc started so soon as angry they did not get the money or taken by a woman neighbour who heard her crying and felt sorry for her then decided to keep her or walked out to find parents got lost fell and will be found one day.its all to much now they have so much money and rich backers . dad swore in front of the children as could be seen in the bus video on their arrival to their hols.which got removed etc so mum swearing in book for her kids and the discussing of their sex lives etc to me just makes you feel yuk cant they keep anything private and they probably were a bit rough militant before. saw them angry on some steps on tv one day and looked liked they wanted to slap anyone who disagreed with them they will never stop wanting more money help spend lots of money suing to ban books trying stop people having free speech writing to PM etc and it will all backfire on them one day and you know what teens are like. I agree with lady who said NOT ONE PENNY and oh to hear not one more word

sheila.edwards

Posts : 211
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-04-23
Location : wirral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

spokesman

Post by sheila.edwards on 27.04.13 10:14

I agree why do they still need one. at least its not as bad as what was on gmtv before marathon. Bring back Richard and judy they would have been great now we were so lucky to have had them with their info and interviews. If the parents refused and friends REFUSED to do a Reconstruction in Portugal surely that should have been the end of so big search and missing people could have taken over now with the mum uk. surely its logical to assume its more likely that she will be found by chance as she was taken by chance. I don't understand it all

sheila.edwards

Posts : 211
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-04-23
Location : wirral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A brilliant post fromThe Anna Andress blog spot - plus Spudgun latest.... Should be sent to everyone.

Post by aiyoyo on 27.04.13 14:25

@bobbin wrote:Perhaps CM has his eye on the next main chance, the book, the memoirs, the film, a never ending tribute, a fantasy-fest of unstinting aplomb and adulation [oh such adulation], with of course its inevitable, eternal flow of funds to be laundered for a small charge via acquaintances met along his dark and [sometimes] dismal road, the one he often felt that he was treading, in caustic fear for his own life, nausea all too often rising in his throat, when the gripping sense of terror would be superseded only by a sense of feeling "so singularly alone", yet somehow, biting back the vomit, he doggedly managed to remain committed to seeing it all through to the bitter end, showing how he single-handedly lead the McConns on, to finally expose themselves.
He was of course playing devil's advocate all along, so convincing an act as to raise not a jot of suspicion, in order to fulfill his long-term mission of luring them into a false sense of security, so that they would finally blow their game apart and CM would [also finally] be able to luxuriate in how he 'knew' it all along but couldn't let the cat out of the bag before the McConns dealt their own final blow with a shot in both of their feet that would rebound off a can of beans that had recently fallen off a shelf, and deliver the coup de grace to both of themselves simultaneously, just missing CM's heart but passing near his lungs and pink rinse bouffant, and grazing his good, nay, "unblemished", perhaps even, "immaculate", yet abidingly "perspicacious", character en route.
With just a few tweaks, this is the opening passage to "How I dunnit, by me, myself" Printed by Mitchel and Boon. available in a "dumpster, somewhere near you, soon" Price, Priceless.

I cant see him coming out of this smelling of roses even if he were to pen a book along the lines " I knew it all along".
Not when he chooses to stay with them through thick and thin for the whole duration of their deceit then hope to put it down to necessity of his job. People wont buy that. In fact if anything people will see it as he has aided them in the deceit for so long. He could have walked away long ago and retain his credibility but he didn't. It's too late for him to be stain free. There is no way he can bleach himself a shade whiter when the Mccanns fall from that lofty height.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A brilliant post fromThe Anna Andress blog spot - plus Spudgun latest.... Should be sent to everyone.

Post by Guest on 27.04.13 18:36

Tigger said "Imo CM is of limited intelligence - not even a good liar - and very fond of himself".

I'll drink to that!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A brilliant post fromThe Anna Andress blog spot - plus Spudgun latest.... Should be sent to everyone.

Post by aiyoyo on 28.04.13 5:22

Gollum wrote:Tigger said "Imo CM is of limited intelligence - not even a good liar - and very fond of himself".

I'll drink to that!

Dont let him hear it though. Because he thinks he's very clever and so full of himself when he cited his role for Mccanns as his exemplary career record.

Of all his jobs, protecting the Mccanns and helping them cover up, is the one he deemed as brilliant display of his talent. That speaks volume.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum