The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Doctor on the Run - Page 2 Mm11

Doctor on the Run - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Doctor on the Run - Page 2 Mm11

Doctor on the Run - Page 2 Regist10

Doctor on the Run

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doctor on the Run - Page 2 Empty Re: Doctor on the Run

Post by Liz Eagles 22.04.13 7:52

Hacked Off Hugh publicly donated 5,000 pounds in sponsorship.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.04.13 8:07

aquila wrote:Hacked Off Hugh publicly donated 5,000 pounds in sponsorship.

Well, I suppose Hugh was the biggest donor (whether in support of the Cause or in support of Kate in particular is anyone's guess) and he got coverage for that. Had anyone else given as generously as Hugh surely it would be reported. So it goes without saying, no one else did; not even Gerry or Kate who hope to engage people in the search for their missing daughter. They will take but not give, that much is patently obvious.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.04.13 8:22

Missing People should sack Kate as their representative because she is a hinder rather than help to them.
Else, it wont just be "doctor on the run" when the shit hits the fan, but Missing People wont be able to run away fast enough from this Dr. and the stain on their name would be everlasting just like the stench of death.

Missing People cant say they haven't been warned, they were.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 22.04.13 10:19

Aiyoyo
"I suspect that kate fronting the Marathon actually spoils it for the rest of the participants who were there genuinely for the cause. People must be sick to their back teeth by self promoting kate and her falsity hence put off from contributing. All the pre-event publicity Kate did was focused on herself, her injury and her imaginary death threat, using the twins to pull at heart strings, but that did a fat lot of good for the Missing People judging from the collection."

Is she seriously trying to make out that NO other runner doubts her 'story'
She was running alongside many, many people, imo, that think, instead of grabbing headlines for herself, she should have been running around PDL actually searching for her child.
Can anyone find any article where Hugh Grant has ever mentioned, before this charade, his 'passion' for finding missing people?
WHY did Grant donate to K Mc?
I didn't/haven't seen him making donations to ordinary people running for "missing people" last year or any years before that.
I haven't seen him making impassioned pleas or giving great speeches, thoughtout his career, about the plight of the 'missing' people.
Remind me, how much did he donate to Ben Needhams mum to help her?

Finally:
The Star's taking the pi**
Kate McCann actually thinks she's royalty, so the Star naturally puts the 'minor royals' that attended yesterday, together!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.04.13 15:46

aiyoyo wrote:Missing People should sack Kate as their representative because she is a hinder rather than help to them.
Else, it wont just be "doctor on the run" when the shit hits the fan, but Missing People wont be able to run away fast enough from this Dr. and the stain on their name would be everlasting just like the stench of death.

Missing People cant say they haven't been warned, they were.

Missing People need MORE missing people. They're not doing at all well with a count of about 480 at the moment, the great majority of whom are runaway teenagers who luckily run away again once found, so that the total doesn't go down too much.

Missing people are even having to share with the charity Missing Kids to get the numbers up.
Missing Kids must be unique in listing people born in the 50's and '60's under the heading Missing Kids. They only manage a total of 129 - I went through the lot, one 2 yr old who probably also qualifies to be on the PACT list, April Jones, Maddie and one or two others under ten years old. The rest again, are all teenagers and older people. One who will be 69 now. Who were all Kids once which seems to qualify them to be on the list.

Ask yourselves people, every 3 minutes a child goes missing - where are they? Not on the lists of the missing it seems. Perhaps I should ask a policeman.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.04.13 16:52

tigger wrote:
Ask yourselves people, every 3 minutes a child goes missing - where are they? Not on the lists of the missing it seems. Perhaps I should ask a policeman.
No. Get it right.
It is One chid every 3 miutes.
Just the one, who runs away every three minutes.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.04.13 18:19

PeterMac wrote:
tigger wrote:
No. Get it right.
It is One child every 3 minutes.
Just the one, who runs away every three minutes.

O that child! The one whose parents are either playing tennis or having dinner next door. big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.04.13 19:25

What strikes me is, that we are losing the child involved from out sights.

She must have suffered horribly.

The whole affair is inconceivable: a little girl vaporized, gone up into thin air.

A little body, just gone, unaccounted for. Where did she go? Who disposed of this little human being?

This is the only thing (not a thing, an aspect) that matters to me so much.

If something similar happened in my family, I would do anything, absolutely anything, to find her.

Maybe we're at cross purposes, and Kate & Gerry did what they could conceive of. But why all the shenanigans, the Pinocht lawyer, every chance to take the right decision squandered by greedy hangers-on?

If they came clean, even now, we would try to understand and forgive them.

Whereas now, who is to say?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 22.04.13 20:35

In this report from missing kids website http://news.sky.com/story/572741/information-gap-over-missing-kids-in-uk

Scotland Yard's Missing Person bureau bore even less fruit when its spokeswoman claimed: "In the last 50 days there have been no cases that resemble the McCann one, no missing or abducted children."

So, according to Scotland Yard, not one reported case in 50 days yet according to Missing kids there should have been 24,000 and over a year that would be 175,200.

Surely if a child is missing, the first thing the parents (well normal parents anyway) do is call the police. So where are missing kids getting their information from?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 22.04.13 20:42

Before Kate McCann became associated with them via Missing People, were Missing Kids in the habit of giving out misleading information?
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.04.13 20:56

ShuBob wrote:Before Kate McCann became associated with them via Missing People, were Missing Kids in the habit of giving out misleading information?

Missing Kids website is run by CEOP - that highly acclaimed ...I can't go on! splat

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.04.13 21:30

Portia wrote:
If something similar happened in my family, I would do anything, absolutely anything, to find her.
You would tell the truth.
You would confess, and throw ourself on the mercy of the law and the court of public opinion, both of which are ultimately very forgiving of mistake and weakness.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.04.13 8:48

PeterMac wrote:
Portia wrote:
You would confess, and throw ourself on the mercy of the law and the court of public opinion, both of which are ultimately very forgiving of mistake and weakness.

Instead of training and giving interviews about running the London Marathon I would be at the cop shop answering the 48 questions that might help find my missing daughter.

I know for sure I would not be sitting on a settee with wee Kelly smiling from ear to ear. I would never smile again if my daughter was still missing after all these years - a findable, living little girl who might be being subjected to goodness knows what. Makes me feel ill to think of it.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.04.13 13:03

PeterMac wrote:
Portia wrote:

You would only if it was an accident.
Else you wont get any mercy from the Law or the Public.
So for a cover up of this brazen scale it has to something not accidental that can be explained away
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 23.04.13 21:32

aiyoyo wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Portia wrote:

You would only if it was an accident.
Else you wont get any mercy from the Law or the Public.
So for a cover up of this brazen scale it has to something not accidental that can be explained away

I totally agree.
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 23.04.13 22:32

Instead of training and giving interviews about running the London Marathon I would be at the cop shop answering the 48 questions that might help find my missing daughter.

I know for sure I would not be sitting on a settee with wee Kelly smiling from ear to ear. I would never smile again if my daughter was still missing after all these years - a findable, living little girl who might be being subjected to goodness knows what. Makes me feel ill to think of it.

I was just thinking the same thing pleb. Her running is for raising money. Pity she didn't run the streets of PDL to search for her missing daughter. By her own admission, she didn't even WALK to search for her. And, as we all know, the smiling & laughter began within days of Madeleine's disappearance aaagh
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 23.04.13 23:17

The McCanns are surrounded by Millionaires, politicians and celebrities. They have a few millionaires on the McCann fund board of directors alone without their financial backers and the patrons of these charities that they belong too. The search for Madeleine has been funded with and open cheque book from David Cameron, do they really need to raise money?
The run raised around £20k, quite a substantial amount really but to team McCann that is probably petty cash. So no, this was probably not done to raise money but was a publicity stunt on behalf of the charity in the hope of substantial and regular donations in the future.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.04.13 7:13

sharonl wrote:The McCanns are surrounded by Millionaires, politicians and celebrities. They have a few millionaires on the McCann fund board of directors alone without their financial backers and the patrons of these charities that they belong too. The search for Madeleine has been funded with and open cheque book from David Cameron, do they really need to raise money?
The run raised around £20k, quite a substantial amount really but to team McCann that is probably petty cash. So no, this was probably not done to raise money but was a publicity stunt on behalf of the charity in the hope of substantial and regular donations in the future.

Only a fraction of that was raised by Kate- maybe a quarter of that. Not much really considering Kate's not exactly an unknown and the coverage she got preceding the event. In fact she is well known for the wrong reason and people were probably put off by her self promoting publicity when she should have used the airtime to promote the cause of Charity Organisations.

Considering she is middle-class doctor, surrounded by the super-rich and super influential, then the collection attributed to her participating is pathetically pittance. It seems no one is fooled by Kate, she has cried wolf too many times and people are just sick of her antics and her stupid stunts. By now, discerning people know she did it for agenda-loaded selfish reason to raise awareness of her case more than anything else, hoping gullible people will continue to donate to her Pte Ltd Company.

If she's really well connected she should be able to influence some important persons to join her in the run. Even Gerry did not join her in the run.

I think their days of support from rich and influential is history. I will be really surprised if any of those past supporters stand behind them now. The few millionaires lending their names as Directors to the Fund are different story altogether. IMO, for those few trustees associated to one another btw to help Mccanns keep the lid on the truth, there must be a good reason behind it, and that reason I believe, is not borne just out of kindness to help a couple who are strangers (allegedly) to them. There is more than one secret hidden in the mystery of Missing Madeleine. All my opinion of course.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 24.04.13 7:32

£5000 was donated by Hugh Grant, £20 was donated by Susan Healy. Other donors include family and friends, the tapas 9 and a few trolls. That doesn, t leave much from Joe Public
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.04.13 10:31

sharonl wrote:£5000 was donated by Hugh Grant, £20 was donated by Susan Healy. Other donors include family and friends, the tapas 9 and a few trolls. That doesn, t leave much from Joe Public

Mmmm only 20 from her own Mum, not saying, just saying.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.04.13 10:36

Nina wrote:
sharonl wrote:£5000 was donated by Hugh Grant, £20 was donated by Susan Healy. Other donors include family and friends, the tapas 9 and a few trolls. That doesn, t leave much from Joe Public

Mmmm only 20 from her own Mum, not saying, just saying.

And not even a dime from Gerry, not saying, just saying too.

And, Missing People Charity was hoping to piggy back on her fame!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 24.04.13 13:19

Some of her backers may have given her cash or cheques in brown envelops as they didn't want their names appearing online. Not saying, just saying Doctor on the Run - Page 2 110921
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.04.13 13:56

Was gerry mccann running last Sunday? Was he there at all?

Or was dear katie all by her lonesome?

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.04.13 14:20

ShuBob wrote:Some of her backers may have given her cash or cheques in brown envelops as they didn't want their names appearing online. Not saying, just saying Doctor on the Run - Page 2 110921

Don't be silly! People have just been sending cash in enveloppes marked "To Gerry and Kate - Rothley' - always gets there! winkwink

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 24.04.13 14:28

tigger wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Some of her backers may have given her cash or cheques in brown envelops as they didn't want their names appearing online. Not saying, just saying Doctor on the Run - Page 2 110921

Don't be silly! People have just been sending cash in enveloppes marked "To Gerry and Kate - Rothley' - always gets there! Doctor on the Run - Page 2 302873

As affirmed by Clarence Mitchell himself Doctor on the Run - Page 2 302873
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum