The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kate McCann London Marathon interview and abuse on internet on Daybreak 17/4/13

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate McCann London Marathon interview and abuse on internet on Daybreak 17/4/13

Post by littlepixie on 18.04.13 21:26

Is the portly Scottish lady in the O/P Lorraine Kelly? If so what happened to her :O
I find it fascinating that Mrs McCann uses the air-time she is given not to appeal for her lost daughter, but to complain about what people say about her, her, her.
That speaks volumes to me.

Mrs McCann KNOWS that people aren't tittle-tattling, she knows they have read the Official Police Files so they know the truth of the situation and that is what she doesn't like.

The only people she should be worried about the twins reading are the foul-mouthed, foul-minded McCann defenders on twitter.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann London Marathon interview and abuse on internet on Daybreak 17/4/13

Post by Guest on 18.04.13 22:28

Tomorrow (Friday) front page

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee on 18.04.13 22:33

Châtelaine wrote:Doesn't she say too many times, here, there and everywhere: "If I'm being honest" ... ?

Which means she's not.

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee on 18.04.13 22:37

candyfloss wrote:Mail has the story online now......

'I want to protect my children from cowardly internet trolls': Madeleine McCann's mother Kate on being target of online abuse ahead of London Marathon run

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2311006/Madeleine-McCann-Mother-Kate-ITV-Daybreak-Facebook-internet-abuse-running-Virgin-London-Marathon.html#ixzz2QpdDa09x

Kate McCann, whose three-year-old daughter Madeleine was abducted in Portugal in 2007, has spoken about being the target of internet abuse for taking part in the Virgin London Marathon this Sunday.

Kate McCann, whose three-year-old daughter Madeleine was abducted in Portugal in 2007, has spoken about being the target of internet abuse for taking part in the Virgin London Marathon this Sunday.

Move on. Nothing to see here.

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee on 18.04.13 22:55

Why is the mother of an abducted child so bothered about internet trolls?. She should not be bothered about those who criticize her. It's not about you Kate. It's about your missing daughter. The trolls should have no part in your life. You should be focused on your missing daughter, nothing else. Obviously the trolls bother you more than your missing daughter.

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.04.13 23:04

It's good that she says something should be done about the internet trolls...that must include the likes of muratfan then as he's the worst of the lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.04.13 23:52

Now then, now then, it doesn't work that way for vile trolls who support the McCanns!

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 19.04.13 0:33

Just back to the McMetre.

Later, a member of the group, Russell's partner Jane, when she went to her apartment to see her children at around 9.15pm, saw from the back [rear] about 50 metres away, on the perimeter road of the club, a long-haired person, in what she thinks were jeans, with a child in his arms and walking very quickly. But she is better able to tell you about that herself.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm

it is "EMPHASISED" that one of the members of the group, Jane, at about 21.10 - 21.15 when she was going to her apartment to check on her children, she saw from the back, at a distance of about 50 metres, on the road bordering the club, an individual carrying a child, wearing pyjamas, Jane will be able to clarify this situation.[/size]

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN.htm

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P1/01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_38.jpg

"cerca de cinquenta metros"

SIGNED BY GERRY MCCANN AS A TRUE STATEMENT

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P1/01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_62.jpg

"cerca de cinquenta metros"

INITIALED BY KATE MCCANN AS A TRUE STATEMENT

Cardinal Cinquenta
(cinquenta, L) é um número natural

Could anybody tell me how far DOWN the street from the top 'junction', where JT saw bundleman, is the Ocean Club entrance?
Is it about 50 metres?
If it's LESS then JT went DOWN the street when she came out of the OC, to get to her 50 mcmetre sighting,as supplied by G&K, then about turned to walk UP to the junction, sneaking passed JW/GM without them seeing her.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 19.04.13 6:36

From 50 meters away - in the dark unless there was a spotlight or very bright light on the 'abductor' - one can see a person but not much detail at all, certainly in that light one cannot see colour very well but no detail as to pattern.
From that distance it is absolutely impossible to identify anyone clearly - it's about 160 feet!

It should be fairly easy to determine the distance from a good map of the Ocean Club and PdL.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 19.04.13 6:46

@PeterMac wrote:Thanks hiDeHo

A couple of comments
Fast delivery, with almost no hesitation. Very few errrs, umms, y'kno's,
So when she is talking about herself and her future and raising money she is articulate.
When she is asked about Madeleine and the events in PdL, she is not. Why ?

Still the strange gurning, pulling her mouth around and tossing the head back, and from time to time a squeaky voice.

For me, again she looks seedy there. She did not maintain eyes-contact with her interviewers.
She was doing all those things you listed in a squeaky voice while bobbing her head up and down (down mostly) during initial bits of her answers and only looked at the interviewers from time to time,mid way through every answer, to avoid being too dodgy.
In every interview it is the same pattern - neither Mr or Mrs is able to maintain genuine or comfortable level of eyes contact with their interviewers.

Maybe that is a plus point to them that they dare not maintain a steady level of eyes contact with their interviewers knowing they were lying through as many teeth in their mouth.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 19.04.13 6:50

@Nina wrote:

'How are the children?
'They are fine, they are eight now, so her children are eight now are they, what about the one who is to be ten shortly? Doesn't she count, nah, thought not.

She didnt even mention Madeleine.
You would have expected her to break down when asked about her children because Maddie is one of them too, and would have been 10.........and should have been with her .........

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 19.04.13 6:55

candyfloss wrote:

Now that is taking the biscuit. Next they would be demanding round the clock police protection for the twins.

Op grange better hurry up and get the charges over with, or the mcporkies are going to cost the taxpayers plenty more money.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 19.04.13 7:17

@tigger wrote:From 50 meters away - in the dark unless there was a spotlight or very bright light on the 'abductor' - one can see a person but not much detail at all, certainly in that light one cannot see colour very well but no detail as to pattern.
From that distance it is absolutely impossible to identify anyone clearly - it's about 160 feet!
It should be fairly easy to determine the distance from a good map of the Ocean Club and PdL.
go to google maps and blow it up so that the bottom scale is 20m, or even 10m. It is still a useable image.
It is 50 metres from the ENTRANCE to the tapas bar / pool complex. and so called reception, to the top of the road
It is 25 metres from the bottom of the steps and the little gate of 5A to the top of the road.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.04.13 7:59

@aiyoyo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Now that is taking the biscuit. Next they would be demanding round the clock police protection for the twins.

Op grange better hurry up and get the charges over with, or the mcporkies are going to cost the taxpayers plenty more money.

Sorry to correct you Ayoio, but some might consider it necessary not to have the twins go on the Internet and find out. So what do you do? You invent trolls and non-existing death threats. An perhaps a Thought Police to bar them from the access to the Internet?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 19.04.13 8:14

So now the focus has shifted to the twins. Meanwhile I found this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1561428/McCanns-frustrated-over-Madeleine-inquiry.html

"While in Britain at the weekend Mr McCann offered his sympathy to the parents of 11-year-old Rhys Jones, who was killed in Liverpool last week.
"Kate and I were incredibly shocked to hear of the news," he said. "It is a terrible waste of a young life. They, of course, have our sympathy.
"Both sets of parents are in the middle of terrible traumas. They, however, will have closure. We don't."

A curious use of grammar 'will have' related to 'we don't'. Might it be that GM meant 'we won't?'

Because public closure would mean the truth is out and that must never happen? So public closure is out of the question for the McCanns. Forever.

The only option is to shift focus - don't mention the war Maddie and put the spotlight on yet another bunch of mythical creepy, hairy monsters.
But the twins aren't afraid of monsters - aged about six they were told by their parents a monster took their sister, terrific bedtime story Drs. McCann!

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 19.04.13 8:22

@aiyoyo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

I think kate mccann is a danger to the twins,what ever must she filling thier little heads up with. Not good.not good at all

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.04.13 10:00

[youtube][/youtube]

Kate McCann: 'Press a button, and we're all gone, and it's all finished, and we're all together and gone......whatever

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 19.04.13 10:01

@PeterMac wrote:
@tigger wrote:From 50 meters away - in the dark unless there was a spotlight or very bright light on the 'abductor' - one can see a person but not much detail at all, certainly in that light one cannot see colour very well but no detail as to pattern.
go to google maps and blow it up so that the bottom scale is 20m, or even 10m. It is still a useable image.
It is 50 metres from the ENTRANCE to the tapas bar / pool complex. and so called reception, to the top of the road
It is 25 metres from the bottom of the steps and the little gate of 5A to the top of the road.

So, according to McCann statements Jane Tanner saw the 'abductor' the very moment she stepped into the street from the Ocean Club entrance and looked left up the street.(50 McMETRES)
So the 'abductor' kindly STOPPED/PAUSED 'crossing the road' and WAITED until Jane had passed GM/JW chatting away outside the gate of 5A (25 McMetres) from OC entrance and waited and waited until Jane was just 10-15 FEET (3-5 McMetres) away from him and could see him clearly before he continued across the road.?
Searching for Madeleine - Radio 4, 24 April 2008

By Steve Kingstone
24 April 2008
(Archive clip Jane Tanner) "Well as I was
walking up the road, this man was walking across the top of the road. Probably
about 10 or 15 feet, I was a reasonable distance away from them, and that person
was carrying a child I could tell it was a child, and I could see the feet, the
feet and the bottom of the pyjamas. The pyjamas had a pinky aspect to them, so
you would presume a girl.

OK. Thankyou. that is as clear as mud! lol.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 19.04.13 10:17

I gritted my teeth and watched the vid. Kelly is trying to lionise this woman imo. " You will do it, you will, you have always been strong" yeah yeah yeah.

Mrs. says - Cowards who hide behind computers. She and her friends always seem to be name calling, cowards, nutters, eerrrr remind us please who are the child neglectors who put their own needs first. By their own admission. JOG ON JUST JOG ON.

Damage to her achilles tendon. Well doesn't that make her look like the "hero" who will carry on at all costs.

Please woman, JOG ON and take Kelly with you. Oh forgot Kelly can't do the marathon this year cos the wee beautiful woman (Kelly says this about celebs guests lol) fell off a horse and damaged her leg. Inuries, injuries, but never mind they are bwave and stwong and will carry on. P EERR LEASE let it stop. aggghhh.

JOG ON, JOG ON.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 19.04.13 10:46

Kate McCann hit by vile web ‘trolls’ over marathon run

KATE McCann revealed yesterday she has received sickening internet abuse as she prepares to run the London Marathon.

By: David PilditchPublished: Fri, April 19, 2013
0Comments
Kate McCann talks about the London Marathon on ITV

Kate – whose daughter Madeleine went missing in Portugal six years ago – spoke out ahead of Sunday’s race. In one incident last month police investigated after an internet “troll” threatened to gun her down during the gruelling event.

Police traced the Facebook abuser and issued a warning.

It comes as Scotland Yard stepped up security for the race in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing.

Other abuse has repeatedly been targeted at Kate and cardiologist husband Gerry.

Kate, who is also mother to eight-year-old twins Sean and Amelie, told ITV’s Daybreak programme: “We have obviously had a lot of abuse over the last six years, so in some ways it’s nothing new.”

She added: “It is internet abuse and we both feel very strongly that more should be done about internet abuse.
She is supposed to be searching for Maddie, not searching the internet for trolls? Her priority is all wrong?

“People wouldn’t get away with behaving like that on the street and yet they feel like they can hide behind a computer at home.”

Again, if she herself wasn't hiding behind a PC at home trolling fora, how did she come across internet abuse? If she is not proactive or interactive with the trolls why should it bother her?

Kate, 45, added: “Sometimes I just think they’re cowards and I think I’m not even going to go there, then I think about my children. I think it’s not right that they should come across stuff like that as well.”

Kate will be cheered on by her children, family and friends when she takes part in the 26.2 mile race to raise money for the charity Missing People.

[color=blue] Desmond must be having a good laugh.
Does it mean the twins will be there to cheer her on? Despite the death threat ? [color]

Madeleine McCann vanished six years ago in Portugal

People wouldn’t get away with behaving like that on the street and yet they feel like they can hide behind a computer at home
Kate McCann
The race takes place 12 days before the sixth anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance from a holiday villa in Praia Da Luz in Portugal’s Algarve.

Kate told how the Boston bombing had raised concerns but vowed she would go ahead with the race.

She said: “I think the sensible thing is to go. We know security will be good. We can’t live in fear.”

saintly kate? I bet she thinks she's Mother Teresa incarnate.

Earlier this week Kate spoke movingly of the continuing agony of “living with this void” without Madeleine, whose 10th birthday is on May 12.

Despite the agony, she was willing to forgive the snatcher and forget Maddie's plight.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 19.04.13 10:54

Snipped from Aiyoyo's post:

"
Earlier this week Kate
spoke movingly of the continuing agony of “living with this void”
without Madeleine, whose 10th birthday is on May 12.

Despite the agony, she was willing to forgive the snatcher and forget Maddie's plight. "

and don't forget she is now able to smile for the first time in six years!!! Say WHAT. I really cannot believe what I read at times.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 19.04.13 10:58

Forget to mention, that article is accompanied by a pic of a laughing kate.
Maybe someone who is good at posting up pics would be kind enough to post it up alongside with the other Amsterdam's bewk signing pic. Funny why she did not protest to Desmond about taking down the pic?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spandex on 19.04.13 11:25

Hi I dont know hwere to post my questions so please bear with me? What has happened to Blacksmith and when will the Libel trial begin?

Spandex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 19.04.13 11:39

@aiyoyo wrote:Forget to mention, that article is accompanied by a pic of a laughing kate.
Maybe someone who is good at posting up pics would be kind enough to post it up alongside with the other Amsterdam's bewk signing pic. Funny why she did not protest to Desmond about taking down the pic?

See 'it must be book time again', thread

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 19.04.13 14:01

[quote="plebgate"]Snipped from Aiyoyo's post:

"
Earlier this week Kate
spoke movingly of the continuing agony of “living with this void”
without Madeleine, whose 10th birthday is on May 12.

Despite the agony, she was willing to forgive the snatcher and forget Maddie's plight. "

and don't forget she is now able to smile for the first time in six years!!! Say WHAT. I really cannot believe what I read at times.[/quote

Not quite the same as the agony depicted on p129 of her book. She wrote that....and can forgive?
Let me get this straight, a man who has harmed Maddie in a brutal way [ " whatever the circumstances" your words Kate...] can be forgiven.
A man who has harmed only the search for her, has not harmed a hair on her head........he can't be forgiven?

You have one bizarre moral compass Kate.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum