The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Boston Marathon ***UPDATE*** One suspect killed by police and another is armed and on the run (was: London looking into safety for theirs...)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Boston Marathon ***UPDATE*** One suspect killed by police and another is armed and on the run (was: London looking into safety for theirs...)

Post by jd on 13.06.13 14:32

The glass was blown out of the top floor windows (Lencrafters) of the shop at a greater height than the flags. In the phone video, the glass has not been blown out and still intact

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boston Marathon ***UPDATE*** One suspect killed by police and another is armed and on the run (was: London looking into safety for theirs...)

Post by bobbin on 13.06.13 16:56

@jd wrote:

The glass was blown out of the top floor windows (Lencrafters) of the shop at a greater height than the flags. In the phone video, the glass has not been blown out and still intact
What intrigues me is how all the security staff by the flags, wearing their yellow uniform jackets seem to react to a loud sound but don't fall down, just continue to stand where they heard the noise.
Was the blast sufficient to damage their ear drums? We haven't heard much about this aspect but if it didn't cause them serious bloody damage, how come some had their legs 'apparently' blown off.
Yes, the exposed flesh and bone of the lower leg of the one 'pictured' injury looks completely unreal for a fresh wound.
There would be torn flesh, copious bleeding and it would be bright red.
It would not have turned the magenta which is shown nor would the bone be that clean and evident.
If the guy had not been removed before the blood had oxidised and aged, to the magenta of the 'old blood' which we see, then the ambulance services would have been dealing with a guy who had bled to death, the lower leg artery being that "blown away".
It's all make believe and serves once again the corporate ideal, to instill fear and race hatred, to justify a police/army state, increased taxes and more Bliar/Bush egotistical warmongering.
I agree jd, the "screen" at 1.20 is an inconsistency, the "blown out window" (later on after the clear glass) etc. etc. is on a par with the inconsistencies of the jemmied shutters of the Madeleine McCann case.
All I can say is, at least there are an awful lot of people NOT accepting this story, as the governments would have us believe.
They are questioning and analysing and at the same time there is hopefully a growing cult of whistle blowing which will expose these "feigned acts for political ends".
Just to add, when I think someone is about to accuse anyone (who can demonstrate un-refutable flaws and inconsistencies in the "politically derived reporting") of being a conspiracy theorist, I say, a conspiracy theorist is someone who does not swallow bullsh*t. What does that mean for the person who accuses someone else of being a 'conspiracy theorist'? It's just more government spin

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 13.06.13 18:24

It ceases to be a conspiracy 'theory' when there is evidence!! smilie Yes you are absolutely right they are trying everything to install fear, hatred, and also divide amongst the public and communities. If you note recently that its all stories about islamic terror, or now the other way round of mosques/muslims being attacked by the 'other side eg EDL etc. However, the good thing is that the vast majority are not buying into it and there is not a groundswell of anger and hatred that TPTB want. But the bad news is, they will have to false flag a really bad terror event...what the hell is this world we live in!! We only want to live in peace and enjoy the beauty of life

This video below imo is a very big slip up....Now why would the word 'actor' be on his mind!!!! especially in the way the word came out!

Boston Commish Ed Davis calls Boston Bombers ''Actors'' during Interview

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 13.06.13 18:27

CNN's Anderson Cooper interviews the SWAT team that arrested the second Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. They describe his throat wound as a knife cut not a gunshot wound. The spokesman's colleagues give each other awkward glances as he talks about it with one mouthing something to the others.

I wonder if this was the one who fell out of a helicopter!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 13.06.13 18:31

This needs no words...speaks for itself

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 13.06.13 19:34

@jd wrote:It ceases to be a conspiracy 'theory' when there is evidence!! smilie Yes you are absolutely right they are trying everything to install fear, hatred, and also divide amongst the public and communities. If you note recently that its all stories about islamic terror, or now the other way round of mosques/muslims being attacked by the 'other side eg EDL etc. However, the good thing is that the vast majority are not buying into it and there is not a groundswell of anger and hatred that TPTB want. But the bad news is, they will have to false flag a really bad terror event...what the hell is this world we live in!! We only want to live in peace and enjoy the beauty of life

This video below imo is a very big slip up....Now why would the word 'actor' be on his mind!!!! especially in the way the word came out!

Then there's this. George W. Bush, hardly able to keep the smile off his face as he talks of another conspir.... whoops er .. organised plot at the Boston marathon. Jeez, and he and his mate Bliar took us all to war against Iraq.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1mwUsWcsxc&feature=player_embedded#!

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.06.13 10:29

Having read through all the posts on this thread and watched vids I hadn't seen before, I'm more convinced than ever that the Bostom bomb was a hoak. to all those posters thanks

I think amputees will also have been used has actors, I didn't see any Ambulance or maybe I missed them, too busy looking at all the scenes being played out.

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 14.06.13 11:10

Cherry Blossom wrote:Having read through all the posts on this thread and watched vids I hadn't seen before, I'm more convinced than ever that the Bostom bomb was a hoak. to all those posters thanks

I think amputees will also have been used has actors, I didn't see any Ambulance or maybe I missed them, too busy looking at all the scenes being played out.

For me the most important visual clue of "hoax, with hidden agenda" is the fact that the yellow jacketed guards right beside the flags at the first explosion don't even have any of their clothes ruffled. If their clothes were not affected by the blast, then a lower limb certainly can't have been blown off.

The new world order people are either extremely simple-minded or extremely certain of their invulnerability if they think that they can produce an amateur dramatics show like this where the people in the background are shown to be NOT experiencing the staged effects being portrayed as a 'real-life' event.

Time to worry, yes, time to expose, yes, and that's happening, big style.
Thanks also to Edward Snowden and the Guardian newspaper UK for blowing the whistle on the USA NSA personal data spying.
The more the peripheral stories are being exposed, the easier it is for the world in general to accept that 'hoax generation' is a real possibility being played out by the political leaders with their own (anti-social) agendas.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.06.13 11:55

Agree with all your comments bobbin. "There is non so blind has those who can't see"

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 14.06.13 12:46

I think there's a lot wrong with these two pictures: 

Where the injured man is on the ground:
He appears to be unconscious but is holding his leg - his hand is in tension.
I'm not sure if I am imagining this, but I can see a round metallic object at the top of the leg. 
This could be where normally the prosthetic leg is attached. The sudden dark area - completely straight - looks like a cut-off. 
Note the part of the leg above the knee no injury on the skin or otherwise to be seen, yet this is going to be bandaged. 

On the wheelchair picture: 
His right knee is being gripped in the middle of an apparently big open wound. There is no reason to touch him there at all. 
The lack of tissue and blood on the left leg is highly unlikely after such a trauma. 
He isn't holding the left leg tightly at all, which would be expected, if only because of pain and stress. 
There's a red 'strap' and a large white bandage around the part of the part of the leg  which looked free from injury when he was on the ground
The strap isn't doing anything, nowhere near tight enough to stop any blood flow. 

Apart from anything else, I'd expect such an injury to be on a stretcher not in a wheelchair. If there were wheelchairs, I'd expect there to be a lot of other equipment as well. Any first aid person or even policeman (the yellow jacket man) should know not to be groping around in open wounds.

Besides, this was a marathon with thousands of people watching and taking part, ambulances should have been standing by in any case, certainly near the finish line, if only for exhausted runners. 

------

Re the blown windows: shouldn't the glass have been blown IN instead of out on the street? It's the air pressure that does it, so impossible for the windows to blow OUT.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 14.06.13 13:35

Cherry Blossom wrote:Having read through all the posts on this thread and watched vids I hadn't seen before, I'm more convinced than ever that the Bostom bomb was a hoak. to all those posters thanks

Amputee actors (don't know why the video isn't showing but its also on the link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bYIso97pBE

Amputee actors help soldiers prepare for war

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• Hostile training course employs amputees to create realistic combat scenarios
  • Military recruits take the course before deploying to war zones
  • The impact of seeing amputees in a "hyper-realistic" situation prepares recruits for war
  • Those who have completed the course say it "takes away that initial, first shock"

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/05/us/amputee-actors-combat-training

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 14.06.13 14:07

@jd wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:Having read through all the posts on this thread and watched vids I hadn't seen before, I'm more convinced than ever that the Bostom bomb was a hoak. to all those posters thanks

Amputee actors (don't know why the video isn't showing but its also on the link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bYIso97pBE

Amputee actors help soldiers prepare for war

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• Hostile training course employs amputees to create realistic combat scenarios

• Military recruits take the course before deploying to war zones

• The impact of seeing amputees in a "hyper-realistic" situation prepares recruits for war

• Those who have completed the course say it "takes away that initial, first shock"

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/05/us/amputee-actors-combat-training
I think that link says it all. Nice to know it's not really a global attack by muslims, or whoever else gets falsely blamed. At least if it's our 'own governments' there's the growing risk that whistle-blowers will blow their hidden-agenda games apart.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie on 14.06.13 22:18

Tigger

Re the blown windows: shouldn't the glass have been blown IN instead of out on the street? It's the air pressure that does it, so impossible for the windows to blow OUT.

You are absolutely right, the windows would have blown in not out.

Beanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.07.13 0:30

Boston Bombings: Tsarnaev Pleads Not Guilty

Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has pleaded not guilty to 30 charges including the use of a weapon of mass destruction. (WMD  lol)

His arm in a cast, Tsarnaev made his first courtroom appearance since his capture at the end of a chaotic week in April.

Wearing a bright orange overall he walked calmly into court 10 at the Federal Court in Boston.

He fidgeted in his seat and was then told to stand as the different charges were read to him.

The 19-year-old smiled crookedly - he appeared to have a jaw injury - at his sisters.

Tsarnaev leaned over a microphone and said, "Not guilty" over and over in a Russian accent, before being led out of the courtroom.

He made a kissing motion toward his family as he left.

The proceedings lasted just seven minutes (7 again) and took place in a courtroom packed with victims of the bombing, their families, police officers, and members of the public and the media.

The April 15 (1776 April 15th in Boston and the start date of American independence, and date the Boston Titanic went down) attack killed three people and wounded more than 260 others.

Authorities say Tsarnaev orchestrated the attack along with his older brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who died following a shoot-out with police three days after the bombing.

Last seen taken into a police car....Boston Police Take Naked Man Into Custody

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was arrested on April 19 (Martial law testing ground) when he was found hiding in a boat in a suburban backyard.

He was initially charged in hospital, where he was recovering from wounds suffered in another police gunfight.

Reporters and spectators began lining up for seats in the Boston courtroom at 7.30am as a dozen Federal Protective Service officers and bomb-sniffing dogs surrounded the building.

Four hours before the hearing, the defendant arrived at court in a four-vehicle convoy that included a van, a Humvee and a state police car.

A group of about a dozen Tsarnaev supporters cheered as the cars arrived.

The demonstrators yelled, "Justice for Jahar!" as Tsarnaev is known. One woman held a sign that said, "Free Jahar."

Lacey Buckley, 23, said she travelled from her home in Washington state to attend the arraignment.

Ms Buckley said she has never met Tsarnaev but came because she believes he is innocent.

"I just think so many of his rights were violated. They almost murdered an unarmed kid in a boat," she said.

A group of friends who were on the high school wrestling team with Tsarnaev at Cambridge Rindge and Latin waited in line outside the courtroom for hours, hoping to get a seat.

One ex-teammate, Shun Tsou, 20, of Cambridge, called Tsarnaev "a silent warrior type".

"There was nothing sketchy about him," said Mr Tsou, adding that he had not formed an opinion on Tsarnaev's guilt or innocence.

Prosecutors say Tsarnaev, a Muslim, wrote about his motivations for the bombing on the inside walls and beams of the boat where he was captured.

He wrote the US government was "killing our innocent civilians".

"I don't like killing innocent people," he said, but also wrote: "I can't stand to see such evil go unpunished. ... We Muslims are one body, you hurt one you hurt us all."

Three people - Martin Richard, aged eight; Krystle Marie Campbell, 29; and Lingzi Lu, 23 - were killed by the bombs, which were improvised from pressure cookers. (what a crock of s***)

Authorities say the Tsarnaevs also killed Massachusetts Institute of Technology officer Sean Collier days later while they were on the run.(what a crock of s***)

Numerous bombing victims had legs amputated after the two explosions (http://crisisactors.org/) which detonated along the final stretch of the race a couple hours after the elite runners had finished.

Following the appearance Tsarnaev was driven back to the secure hospital in Massachusetts where he is being held - his case will be heard in court again in September.

http://news.sky.com/story/1114146/boston-bombings-tsarnaev-pleads-not-guilty

AND STILL THE SHOW GOES ON , FOR ALL THOSE GULLIBLE TO BELIEVE IT

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.07.13 0:40

Police response training planned, but bombs hit first

The scenario had been carefully planned: A terrorist group prepared to hurt vast numbers of people around Boston would leave backpacks filled with explosives at Faneuil Hall, the Seaport District, and in other towns, spreading waves of panic and fear. Detectives would have to catch the culprits.

Months of painstaking planning had gone into the exercise, dubbed “Operation Urban Shield,” meant to train dozens of detectives in the Greater Boston area to work together to thwart a terrorist threat. The hypothetical terrorist group was even given a name: Free America Citizens, a home-grown cadre of militiamen whose logo would be a metal skull wearing an Uncle Sam hat and a furious expression, according to a copy of the plans obtained by the Boston Globe.

But two months before the training exercise was to take place, the city was hit with a real terrorist attack executed in a frighteningly similar fashion. The chaos of the Boston Marathon bombings disrupted plans for the exercise, initially scheduled for this weekend, forcing police to postpone. Now officials must retool aspects of the training.

The real thing happened before we were able to execute,” said a law enforcement official with direct knowledge of the planned exercise. “We’ve already been tested.”

The planned exercise has eerie similarities to the police investigation that led to the capture of the alleged Boston Marathon bombers, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, whose images were caught on video cameras and who were captured after a car chase and shoot-out with police. (same ridiculous shoot out with police actors as in Woolwich)

In the training scenario, investigators participating in Urban Shield would have to track down footage of the bombers caught by street surveillance cameras and the phones of “witnesses.”

They would have to call on intelligence analysts to figure out which terrorist cell might be threatening the city.

In the scenario, the terrorists would flee police in stolen cars they would dump in cities outside Boston, which would compel detectives from different jurisdictions to cooperate and share intelligence.

One major clue would have been the body of one of the terrorists found near a stolen car, dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. There were also false leads to keep investigators guessing, the official said.

“We’d have detectives running ragged,” the official said. “The main goal of this was to arrest as many of the people as possible and absolutely identify where the cache of bombs was being kept.”

Fiandaca, the police spokeswoman, declined to say what a new training might look like.

“We can’t talk about what we’re doing for emergency preparedness,” she said. “The people who participate in this don’t know what the scenario is.”

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/06/07/before-police-could-plan-for-terrorist-attack-real-thing-happened/ufxjb9O0RXyzVZNPFyGkiI/story.html

Other mock drills at the same time like 7/7 had eerie similarities as did 9/11 as did Oklamhoma as did the Batman shooting as did Oslo as did sandy hook

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.07.13 0:48

Now why would would "actors' be on his mind?? Answer: because they are actors! (Patsies)

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.07.13 1:08

The NWO

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.07.13 1:14

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.07.13 1:21

Who is this guy and what is he holding in his hand?

The following photo was snapped mere moments after the first bomb detonation. Many people are asking, “Who is this guy?” and why is he dressed in combat boots and military BDUs (pants)? More importantly, what is he carrying in his hand?

We were able to get a close-up of the object in his hand

With a bit of research, we were able to confirm this object is an “Inspector Radiation Alert” device that detects the kind of radiation which would be produced in a dirty bomb attack or a nuclear attack:

This immediately brings up all sorts of questions, such as: Who hired this guy? Whose side is he on? Why would he anticipate the need for a nuclear radiation detector? What kind of private military operative routinely carries such expensive gadgets?

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.07.13 1:27

The Library is directly opposite where the first bomb went off, hence "opposite the library", is the sidewalk, where the bomb exploded. Lots of people dropped their bags as they ran.

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 11.07.13 6:16

That device to detect radiation is a bit worrying. Not because a dirty bomb would eventually kill people through radiation-related illness. That's a myth. You'd have to stay on the explosion site for about a year to collect enough radiation.

A “dirty bomb” is one type of a “radiological dispersal device” (RDD) that combines a conventional explosive, such as dynamite, with radioactive material. The terms dirty bomb and RDD are often used interchangeably in the media. Most RDDs would not release enough radiation to kill people or cause severe illness - the conventional explosive itself would be more harmful to individuals than the radioactive material. However, depending on the scenario, an RDD explosion could create fear and panic, contaminate property, and require potentially costly cleanup. Making prompt, accurate information available to the public could prevent the panic sought by terrorists.

A dirty bomb is in no way similar to a nuclear weapon or nuclear bomb. A nuclear bomb creates an explosion that is millions of times more powerful than that of a dirty bomb. The cloud of radiation from a nuclear bomb could spread tens to hundreds of square miles, whereas a dirty bomb’s radiation could be dispersed within a few blocks or miles of the explosion. A dirty bomb is not a “Weapon of Mass Destruction” but a “Weapon of Mass Disruption,” where contamination and anxiety are the terrorists’ major objectives.

This man might well be picking up high levels of radiation but if he did it would be from the many leaking power stations in the US and from the ongoing Fukushima explosions, which are by now in the food chain and are very dangerous. A dirty bomb is nothing compared to those dangers. But very valuable as a means of controlling a population 'for their own good'.

Useful exercise then, Boston. The Civil Guard, the tanks, the big guns and now this option which wasn't used but included in the plan. Imo of course.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.07.13 15:39

Taking the "official story" (rotfl ) on face value....It was a marathon with no knowledge and a surpsie bomb attack...Why would anyone be carrying around a “Inspector Radiation Alert” device that detects the kind of radiation which would be produced in a dirty bomb attack or a nuclear attack?

If you notice, the SWAT Seal team who were all there at the time with backpacks et al on their mock drill exercise, were all wearing beige coloured trousers which obviously is a way of identification...Tamerlan Tsarnaev was also wearing beige coloured trousers, so in his mind he was part of the mock drill, which suddenly went live and they got blamed for...used as patsies like we have seen before on other false flags

Remember when the FBI asked the public for help in identifying the 2 Tsarnaev brothers.....Why would they be asking the public for this help when they knew who they were all along!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 21.07.13 17:55

What happened to his throat wound? Apparently he could not talk and had to to write on a pad because he was shot in the neck but no neck wound here!! Later he was then sliced in the neck...Anyone with a neck injury this bad would not be able to walk

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23370205

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum