The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Phenergan Exlixir

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Phenergan Exlixir

Post by suep on 10.01.14 5:03

dantezebu wrote:Promethazine or phenergan is sometimes prescribed short term for sleep disorders in children. (Ideally on the advice of a paediatrician).
Used in combination with a good bedtime routine and things like star charts.

Something that has puzzled me is how did the investigators who produced the "suppressed report" know that Maddies sleeping problems were greater than the parents had admitted?

As a newby on this forum I haven't come across this report and was unaware that it was known that Madeleine's sleeping problems had been played down by the McCanns, Can you possibly provide a link, dantezebu?

Have they had sight of the medical records and seen a prescription?
If she is a ward of court the permission to see her medical records would come from the court and not her parents.

But if it had been prescribed it wouldn't be a reason for concealment. Only if she was given a toxic dose, or something else to make her sleep too.

Gerry said they took an antihistamine with them. Maybe he lied about which one by naming it as terfenadine purely because that was one of the antihistamines that doesn't cause drowsiness.







suep

Posts : 161
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phenergan Exlixir

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 10.01.14 6:09

These days it was rare for Madeleine to wake up at all once she was in bed. If she did, she'd normally wander into her parents' bed, whether they were there or not. At home in Rothley, sometime earlier, they had begun a star chart for Madeleine staying in her own bed. The chart, still on display in the kitchen, was full of stars.
- David James Smith, Timesonline 16 December 2007



Copied and pasted from McCann files




There was a documentary with a shot inside the kitchen at Rothley where there was a wall chart of stars on it. Of course it might have been for the twins, but as they were less than 2 at the time, that is unlikely. There are other mentions of Madeleines sleep too over the years, and I'm not 100%, but I'm sure K or G said she came into their room on holiday one night.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phenergan Exlixir

Post by Guest on 10.01.14 8:54

Suep wrote:

"As a newby on this forum I haven't come across this report and was unaware that it was known that Madeleine's sleeping problems had been played down by the McCanns, Can you possibly provide a link, dantezebu?"

Maddies sleeping habits were apparently in the report from Oakley International according to the Sunday Times. The apology from the ST did not withdraw this statement.:
"As well as questioning parts of the McCanns’ evidence, it contained sensitive information about Madeleine’s sleeping patterns and raised the highly sensitive possibility that she could have died in an accident after leaving the apartment herself from one of two unsecured doors."

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8395-wow-a-must-read-madeleine-clues-hidden-for-five-years-sunday-times-full-article-now-on-page-1?highlight=sunday+times

Assuming that the parents would not change their story regarding this, it being too senstive for their version of events. Where did the information come from?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phenergan Exlixir

Post by canada12 on 10.01.14 9:08

I remember in the early days there were reports that on one of the days before she disappeared, Kate and Gerry were outside the flat calling her name because she'd apparently decided to run away and hide. I don't know where these reports came from, but someone apparently remembered them outside in early evening, calling her name as if searching for her, and there was followup speculation on the forums that she might have actually died on that particular evening. I haven't seen this addressed since (admittedly I haven't read through all of the many threads on this site). But it would fit the theory that Madeleine might have been drugged and woken and wandered and fallen, the day before she was reported as abducted.

edited to add: there was speculation on the forums that this act of calling her name and searching for her was, in itself, a coverup of some sort, and that she was already dead and they knew it.

canada12

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 187
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phenergan Exlixir

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 10.01.14 9:11

@canada12 wrote:I remember in the early days there were reports that on one of the days before she disappeared, Kate and Gerry were outside the flat calling her name because she'd apparently decided to run away and hide. I don't know where these reports came from, but someone apparently remembered them outside in early evening, calling her name as if searching for her, and there was followup speculation on the forums that she might have actually died on that particular evening. I haven't seen this addressed since (admittedly I haven't read through all of the many threads on this site). But it would fit the theory that Madeleine might have been drugged and woken and wandered and fallen, the day before she was reported as abducted.

I remember this very well too. Wasn't she reported to be hiding down an alleyway after about half an hour? This story probably went the say way as the fridge.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phenergan Exlixir

Post by canada12 on 10.01.14 9:13

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@canada12 wrote:I remember in the early days there were reports that on one of the days before she disappeared, Kate and Gerry were outside the flat calling her name because she'd apparently decided to run away and hide. I don't know where these reports came from, but someone apparently remembered them outside in early evening, calling her name as if searching for her, and there was followup speculation on the forums that she might have actually died on that particular evening. I haven't seen this addressed since (admittedly I haven't read through all of the many threads on this site). But it would fit the theory that Madeleine might have been drugged and woken and wandered and fallen, the day before she was reported as abducted.

I remember this very well too. Wasn't she reported to be hiding down an alleyway after about half an hour? This story probably went the say way as the fridge.

Yes I recall that was the conclusion, that she was hiding in a connecting passageway in the complex. I remember the fridge story too - I remember actually reading it online in one of those expat newspapers, and the owner of the apartment where they were staying saying he had to replace the fridge as the motor in it had worn out. And Gerry had taken it personally to the landfill. Story whooshed very soon after that, never to be found again. And people on the forum trying to convince me it was my imagination, that I'd never read it.

canada12

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 187
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phenergan Exlixir

Post by Guest on 10.01.14 9:14

@canada12 wrote:I remember in the early days there were reports that on one of the days before she disappeared, Kate and Gerry were outside the flat calling her name because she'd apparently decided to run away and hide. I don't know where these reports came from, but someone apparently remembered them outside in early evening, calling her name as if searching for her, and there was followup speculation on the forums that she might have actually died on that particular evening. I haven't seen this addressed since (admittedly I haven't read through all of the many threads on this site). But it would fit the theory that Madeleine might have been drugged and woken and wandered and fallen, the day before she was reported as abducted.

Or she was given an extra dose the next night to make sure that there was not a repeat of this..

"Promethazine may cause breathing to slow or stop, and may cause death in children. Promethazine should not be given to babies or children who are younger than 2 years old and should be given with caution to children who are 2 years of age or older."
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a682284.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phenergan Exlixir

Post by canada12 on 10.01.14 9:24

dantezebu wrote:
@canada12 wrote:I remember in the early days there were reports that on one of the days before she disappeared, Kate and Gerry were outside the flat calling her name because she'd apparently decided to run away and hide. I don't know where these reports came from, but someone apparently remembered them outside in early evening, calling her name as if searching for her, and there was followup speculation on the forums that she might have actually died on that particular evening. I haven't seen this addressed since (admittedly I haven't read through all of the many threads on this site). But it would fit the theory that Madeleine might have been drugged and woken and wandered and fallen, the day before she was reported as abducted.

Or she was given an extra dose the next night to make sure that there was not a repeat of this..

"Promethazine may cause breathing to slow or stop, and may cause death in children. Promethazine should not be given to babies or children who are younger than 2 years old and should be given with caution to children who are 2 years of age or older."
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a682284.html

Indeed.

canada12

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 187
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phenergan Exlixir

Post by Mirage on 10.01.14 9:29

I certainly remember reading that MM had hidden for half an hour one evening. I recall thinking how long that was for a 3/4 year old to hide. Children being mischievous and hiding away is one thing. To remain concealed for that amount of time is highly unusual for a child that age, especially in an unfamiliar environment. There is usually an overwhelming urge for the child to jump out and say boo long before too long because they can't deal with protracted tension.

It also brings to mind the check KM says she did at 5A to see if she was "cowering in a cupboard".

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phenergan Exlixir

Post by canada12 on 10.01.14 9:31

@Mirage wrote:I certainly remember reading that MM had hidden for half an hour one evening. I recall thinking how long that was for a 3/4 year old to hide. Children being mischievous and hiding away is one thing. To remain concealed for that amount of time is highly unusual for a child that age, especially in an unfamiliar environment. There is usually an overwhelming urge for the child to jump out and say boo long before too long because they can't deal with protracted tension.

It also brings to mind the check KM says she did at 5A to see if she was "cowering in a cupboard".

I always thought "cowering" was an odd word to use, as to me that indicates hiding out of fear.

canada12

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 187
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phenergan Exlixir

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 10.01.14 9:55

@canada12 wrote:
@Mirage wrote:I certainly remember reading that MM had hidden for half an hour one evening. I recall thinking how long that was for a 3/4 year old to hide. Children being mischievous and hiding away is one thing. To remain concealed for that amount of time is highly unusual for a child that age, especially in an unfamiliar environment. There is usually an overwhelming urge for the child to jump out and say boo long before too long because they can't deal with protracted tension.

It also brings to mind the check KM says she did at 5A to see if she was "cowering in a cupboard".

I always thought "cowering" was an odd word to use, as to me that indicates hiding out of fear.

Yes I agree. Would a three year old have the presence of mind to rush and hide in a cupboard, in the dark before they were "found" by an intruder? And if not an intruder, what could make a three year old get out of bed, in the dark, to seek the shelter of a cupboard? Cowering? 

I think this statement sounds like the embellishment of a scenario being presented, rather than a truthful concern IMO.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phenergan Exlixir

Post by bobbin on 10.01.14 10:06

@canada12 wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@canada12 wrote:I remember in the early days there were reports that on one of the days before she disappeared, Kate and Gerry were outside the flat calling her name because she'd apparently decided to run away and hide. I don't know where these reports came from, but someone apparently remembered them outside in early evening, calling her name as if searching for her, and there was followup speculation on the forums that she might have actually died on that particular evening. I haven't seen this addressed since (admittedly I haven't read through all of the many threads on this site). But it would fit the theory that Madeleine might have been drugged and woken and wandered and fallen, the day before she was reported as abducted.

I remember this very well too. Wasn't she reported to be hiding down an alleyway after about half an hour? This story probably went the say way as the fridge.

Yes I recall that was the conclusion, that she was hiding in a connecting passageway in the complex. I remember the fridge story too - I remember actually reading it online in one of those expat newspapers, and the owner of the apartment where they were staying saying he had to replace the fridge as the motor in it had worn out. And Gerry had taken it personally to the landfill. Story whooshed very soon after that, never to be found again. And people on the forum trying to convince me it was my imagination, that I'd never read it.
It's not materially important but just to note that I remembered it as being, that the 'owner' didn't know that there was anything wrong with the fridge, hadn't been consulted and didn't know it had been changed...that he was in short, a bit perplexed.
The thought I had at the time, was, Gerry should have informed the owner who would have needed to check the story, choose a new fridge himself and sanction a new purchase and delivery.
Supposing that Gerry had replaced an expensive one with a cheap one for instance.
My thought was, the owner hadn't been consulted and it was NOT Gerry's place to take matters into his own hands.
I think it was also done in a way to make it look like Gerry was being considerate and generous in not wanting to cause the guy any hassle, since he had so kindly helped them out with providing this accommodation....was it even intimated as free of charge, friend of a friend or something...confusing..needless to say, but I'd got that sort of impression.
Now, if Gerry had bought a new fridge, where would the till slip be for its purchase, where was the guarantee and leaflet that came with the purchase, which shop supplied it.
How was it delivered, etc. Which car was used to take the old fridge to the tip, which tip did it go to since fridges with their freon gas could not just be dumped.
Nevertheless, whether it really was purchased or whether it was a coded message to someone to get something out of cold storage and take it to the tip, whatever, many people on different fora discussed it and then one day, soon after discussions were active, and possibly once the coded message (if that's what it was) was acted upon, the blog 'whooshed'.
The trouble for Gerry is that too many people have a very good memory.
Tie that to the fact that the PJ felt that the tissue etc. found in the boot of the car had been frozen and then thawed, and seeing as the dogs detected and signalled cadavour odour, and seeing as Madeleine is missing, not apparently abducted any more by Spannerman, then a void in understanding the course of events is left that needs filling.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phenergan Exlixir

Post by canada12 on 10.01.14 10:57

@bobbin wrote:
@canada12 wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@canada12 wrote:I remember in the early days there were reports that on one of the days before she disappeared, Kate and Gerry were outside the flat calling her name because she'd apparently decided to run away and hide. I don't know where these reports came from, but someone apparently remembered them outside in early evening, calling her name as if searching for her, and there was followup speculation on the forums that she might have actually died on that particular evening. I haven't seen this addressed since (admittedly I haven't read through all of the many threads on this site). But it would fit the theory that Madeleine might have been drugged and woken and wandered and fallen, the day before she was reported as abducted.

I remember this very well too. Wasn't she reported to be hiding down an alleyway after about half an hour? This story probably went the say way as the fridge.

Yes I recall that was the conclusion, that she was hiding in a connecting passageway in the complex. I remember the fridge story too - I remember actually reading it online in one of those expat newspapers, and the owner of the apartment where they were staying saying he had to replace the fridge as the motor in it had worn out. And Gerry had taken it personally to the landfill. Story whooshed very soon after that, never to be found again. And people on the forum trying to convince me it was my imagination, that I'd never read it.
It's not materially important but just to note that I remembered it as being, that the 'owner' didn't know that there was anything wrong with the fridge, hadn't been consulted and didn't know it had been changed...that he was in short, a bit perplexed.
The thought I had at the time, was, Gerry should have informed the owner who would have needed to check the story, choose a new fridge himself and sanction a new purchase and delivery.
Supposing that Gerry had replaced an expensive one with a cheap one for instance.
My thought was, the owner hadn't been consulted and it was NOT Gerry's place to take matters into his own hands.
I think it was also done in a way to make it look like Gerry was being considerate and generous in not wanting to cause the guy any hassle, since he had so kindly helped them out with providing this accommodation....was it even intimated as free of charge, friend of a friend or something...confusing..needless to say, but I'd got that sort of impression.
Now, if Gerry had bought a new fridge, where would the till slip be for its purchase, where was the guarantee and leaflet that came with the purchase, which shop supplied it.
How was it delivered, etc. Which car was used to take the old fridge to the tip, which tip did it go to since fridges with their freon gas could not just be dumped.
Nevertheless, whether it really was purchased or whether it was a coded message to someone to get something out of cold storage and take it to the tip, whatever, many people on different fora discussed it and then one day, soon after discussions were active, and possibly once the coded message (if that's what it was) was acted upon, the blog 'whooshed'.
The trouble for Gerry is that too many people have a very good memory.
Tie that to the fact that the PJ felt that the tissue etc. found in the boot of the car had been frozen and then thawed, and seeing as the dogs detected and signalled cadavour odour, and seeing as Madeleine is missing, not apparently abducted any more by Spannerman, then a void in understanding the course of events is left that needs filling.

Yes, it's coming back to me now! And I remember further the discussion that people felt the fridge had broken because it had been running for a long period at the lowest possible temperature (ie, freezing) and the fan had broken as a result. IIRC it wasn't a full-sized fridge but a smaller portable-type one?

And I remember the discussion of the tissue found in the boot of the car being frozen and thawed, too.

canada12

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 187
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phenergan Exlixir

Post by bobbin on 10.01.14 11:12

@canada12 wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@canada12 wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@canada12 wrote:I remember in the early days there were reports that on one of the days before she disappeared, Kate and Gerry were outside the flat calling her name because she'd apparently decided to run away and hide. I don't know where these reports came from, but someone apparently remembered them outside in early evening, calling her name as if searching for her, and there was followup speculation on the forums that she might have actually died on that particular evening. I haven't seen this addressed since (admittedly I haven't read through all of the many threads on this site). But it would fit the theory that Madeleine might have been drugged and woken and wandered and fallen, the day before she was reported as abducted.

I remember this very well too. Wasn't she reported to be hiding down an alleyway after about half an hour? This story probably went the say way as the fridge.

Yes I recall that was the conclusion, that she was hiding in a connecting passageway in the complex. I remember the fridge story too - I remember actually reading it online in one of those expat newspapers, and the owner of the apartment where they were staying saying he had to replace the fridge as the motor in it had worn out. And Gerry had taken it personally to the landfill. Story whooshed very soon after that, never to be found again. And people on the forum trying to convince me it was my imagination, that I'd never read it.
It's not materially important but just to note that I remembered it as being, that the 'owner' didn't know that there was anything wrong with the fridge, hadn't been consulted and didn't know it had been changed...that he was in short, a bit perplexed.
The thought I had at the time, was, Gerry should have informed the owner who would have needed to check the story, choose a new fridge himself and sanction a new purchase and delivery.
Supposing that Gerry had replaced an expensive one with a cheap one for instance.
My thought was, the owner hadn't been consulted and it was NOT Gerry's place to take matters into his own hands.
I think it was also done in a way to make it look like Gerry was being considerate and generous in not wanting to cause the guy any hassle, since he had so kindly helped them out with providing this accommodation....was it even intimated as free of charge, friend of a friend or something...confusing..needless to say, but I'd got that sort of impression.
Now, if Gerry had bought a new fridge, where would the till slip be for its purchase, where was the guarantee and leaflet that came with the purchase, which shop supplied it.
How was it delivered, etc. Which car was used to take the old fridge to the tip, which tip did it go to since fridges with their freon gas could not just be dumped.
Nevertheless, whether it really was purchased or whether it was a coded message to someone to get something out of cold storage and take it to the tip, whatever, many people on different fora discussed it and then one day, soon after discussions were active, and possibly once the coded message (if that's what it was) was acted upon, the blog 'whooshed'.
The trouble for Gerry is that too many people have a very good memory.
Tie that to the fact that the PJ felt that the tissue etc. found in the boot of the car had been frozen and then thawed, and seeing as the dogs detected and signalled cadavour odour, and seeing as Madeleine is missing, not apparently abducted any more by Spannerman, then a void in understanding the course of events is left that needs filling.

Yes, it's coming back to me now! And I remember further the discussion that people felt the fridge had broken because it had been running for a long period at the lowest possible temperature (ie, freezing) and the fan had broken as a result. IIRC it wasn't a full-sized fridge but a smaller portable-type one?

And I remember the discussion of the tissue found in the boot of the car being frozen and thawed, too.
I remember the speculation about the 'running hard', but that was on the back-drop of my memory of the owner's apparent surprise that he hadn't known anything about it. That as far as he was concerned it was a newish fridge and shouldn't have had any problems.
I do not remember anything at all about it being a non-full sized fridge, but a portable one.
Perhaps this was on a forum that I didn't see.
Gerry's blog didn't indicate the size. I just remember having the mental image of a regular under work-top fridge and how it would have got down to the tip since it wouldn't be easy in a regular (non-people carrier type/white van man type van) car.
Some discussion queried the relevance of size and capacity of a kitchen fridge and an attempt at possible solution veered towards reference to the Joanna Cipriano case. Possibly this was in reference to a small portable fridge size, but I do not recall a 'portable' fridge being discussed. It could well have been on a forum that I did not see.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phenergan Exlixir

Post by suep on 10.01.14 12:10

dantezebu wrote:Suep wrote:

"As a newby on this forum I haven't come across this report and was unaware that it was known that Madeleine's sleeping problems had been played down by the McCanns, Can you possibly provide a link, dantezebu?"

Maddies sleeping habits were apparently in the report from Oakley International according to the Sunday Times. The apology from the ST did not withdraw this statement.:
"As well as questioning parts of the McCanns’ evidence, it contained sensitive information about Madeleine’s sleeping patterns and raised the highly sensitive possibility that she could have died in an accident after leaving the apartment herself from one of two unsecured doors."

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8395-wow-a-must-read-madeleine-clues-hidden-for-five-years-sunday-times-full-article-now-on-page-1?highlight=sunday+times

Assuming that the parents would not change their story regarding this, it being too senstive for their version of events. Where did the information come from?

Thanks for responding, dantezebu, much appreciated.
Regarding the discussion about Madeleine running off and hiding, I read something recently about that. It originated, I think, in a book written by Danny Collins, "Vanished: The Truth About the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann". He says,
"Local gossip also speaks of an excitable child who on one occasion escaped from the apartment as bedtime threatened and, giggling with delight at the adventure, hid along the walkway, skipping from garden to garden for 30 minutes before being caught by her parents."

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vanished-Truth-Disappearance-Madeleine-McCann/dp/1844546144/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389354781&sr=1-2&keywords=madeleine+mccann

IMO its not a very good book because he seems to embellish the story with a lot of his own assumptions and this makes the above snippet a bit questionable as to its veracity...but at least its not sickeningly pro-McCann.

suep

Posts : 161
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phenergan Exlixir

Post by Guest on 10.01.14 12:54

@suep wrote:
dantezebu wrote:Suep wrote:

"As a newby on this forum I haven't come across this report and was unaware that it was known that Madeleine's sleeping problems had been played down by the McCanns, Can you possibly provide a link, dantezebu?"

Maddies sleeping habits were apparently in the report from Oakley International according to the Sunday Times. The apology from the ST did not withdraw this statement.:
"As well as questioning parts of the McCanns’ evidence, it contained sensitive information about Madeleine’s sleeping patterns and raised the highly sensitive possibility that she could have died in an accident after leaving the apartment herself from one of two unsecured doors."

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8395-wow-a-must-read-madeleine-clues-hidden-for-five-years-sunday-times-full-article-now-on-page-1?highlight=sunday+times

Assuming that the parents would not change their story regarding this, it being too senstive for their version of events. Where did the information come from?

Thanks for responding, dantezebu, much appreciated.
Regarding the discussion about Madeleine running off and hiding, I read something recently about that. It originated, I think, in a book written by Danny Collins, "Vanished: The Truth About the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann". He says,
"Local gossip also speaks of an excitable child who on one occasion escaped from the apartment as bedtime threatened and, giggling with delight at the adventure, hid along the walkway, skipping from garden to garden for 30 minutes before being caught by her parents."

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vanished-Truth-Disappearance-Madeleine-McCann/dp/1844546144/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389354781&sr=1-2&keywords=madeleine+mccann

IMO its not a very good book because he seems to embellish the story with a lot of his own assumptions and this makes the above snippet a bit questionable as to its veracity...but at least its not sickeningly pro-McCann.

This from mccannfiles G McCann witness statement 10 May...


That, between Monday and Wednesday, not knowing the precise date, when they were leaving the residence through the main door, to place the children in the respective crèches, MADELEINE left running to the left, to the extreme opposite of the residential blocks where they were lodged, playing with the twins. That they walked down next to the most remote end of one of those blocks, not knowing exactly which one, and the three children got into one of the gardens at the back. Then they walked down the inside alley at the back, next to the hedges, up to the street that led to the secondary reception.


http://www.mccannfiles.com/id192.html#sta1

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum