The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 14:45

Clay Regazzoni wrote: Tweeting crap for hours on end doesn't allow much time for monitoring. Suggests a seriously unbalanced individual to be honest - if it was part of some paid media blitz I would say it would be a spectacular own goal. I don't "do" Twitter so I don't know how influential such a torrent of garbage could be.

Anyway, unhinged? Check. Hatred of Amaral? Check. Nowhere better to be today.... You don't think..... ? It couldn't be, could it?
Well ... I was going into that direction too winkwink 
It would also count for changed looks, what with no time for decent food and no physical exercise?

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 14:45

@arenverm Arenque Vermelho   now
BBC News - Madeleine #McCann inquiries: Met wants 'joint investigation team' with Portuguese Authorities 27/11/2013 http://t.co/SRmOcpAffI

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25124643

Scotland Yard began a review of the case in May 2011 and opened a formal investigation in July this year
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories
Portuguese police reopen McCann case
Hundreds more Madeleine calls
Madeleine McCann inquiry timeline

The Metropolitan Police wants to set up a "joint investigation team" with the Portuguese authorities into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Met Police Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe said the force was seeking agreement for the team from the UK and Portuguese and UK governments.

He said it would be more effective than the current "ad-hoc" approach to working together.

Madeleine disappeared from Praia da Luz, in the Algarve, in May 2007.

Last month, Portuguese police reopened their inquiry into the disappearance of Madeleine, who was three when she went missing from her family's holiday apartment as her parents dined at a nearby tapas bar.

Portugal's attorney general said "new elements of evidence" justified the continuation of the investigation, which was shelved in 2008.

That came a week after an appeal by British police - launched on BBC One's Crimewatch programme - prompted 2,400 responses.

E-fits released

The senior investigating officer of the British inquiry, Det Ch Insp Andy Redwood, is due to provide an update on the programme on Thursday night.

But BBC home affairs correspondent Danny Shaw said Det Ch Insp Redwood was not expected to release any major new information.

In the appeal, detectives released two e-fits of a man seen carrying a child in Praia da Luz at 22:00 on the night Madeleine, from Rothley, Leicestershire, went missing.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 14:51

Strange, to feel such hate in the face of simple facts, and for so long. strange, isn't it?

What kind of personality would fit the equation?

Oh and: no less than 2400 responses to Crimewatch, and yet no news from AR/SY?

So they knew what these 2400 respondents would come up with?
Their responses are not: news? 

Odd

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 15:03

@Portia wrote:Strange, to feel such hate in the face of simple facts, and for so long. strange, isn't it?

Odd

And to think that one of TrulyJudy73's other ids is SCUM-COP-AMORAL. Why such hate for a decent, honest man who only wants truth and justice. One cannot believe that there are such hateful people, like TJ, in the world. But what I have been witnessing over the past few years, with this Ian Watkins case, (I can't even get involved in a debate about this stinking piece of vile scum and filth) and the cover-up of SaVILE over a 50 year period, I don't hold out much hope for this country of mine, unless someone with courage and guts takes the bull by the horns and expose all the filth that is lurking in the mud of this once proud country of ours!

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 15:10

This is a cracker, shut down airports and 'airspace' and ports............ titter  Close the whole country down eh.

Judy Truly ‏@TrulyJudy73 3m
Then the PJ dilly dallied and didn't shut birders down or airspace or ports to check if Madeleine was being taken out of Portugal #McCann

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 15:25

candyfloss wrote:This is a cracker, shut down airports and 'airspace' and ports............   titter   Close the whole country down eh.  
Judy Truly ‏@TrulyJudy73  3m  
Then the PJ dilly dallied and didn't shut birders down or airspace or ports to check if Madeleine was being taken out of Portugal #McCann
You don't really expect them to have heard of Schengen !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 15:26

candyfloss wrote:This is a cracker, shut down airports and 'airspace' and ports............   titter   Close the whole country down eh.  

Candy, one has to admit, she/he/it is amusing.............as mad as a hatter, but amusing in a strange way! laugh 

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 15:29

Take this tweet, for example:

@TrulyJudy73 Judy Truly 2m
Again there is nothing to substantiate that Madeleine was taken for a paedophile so may well be with a family #McCann

Now, can she/he/it tell us WHO was the first person to talk about paedophiles??? If my memory serves me correctly, then I believe it is what Gerald Patrick McCann who planted that Madeleine had been "abducted by a paedophile ring".

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 15:31

@sallypelt wrote:
@Portia wrote:Strange, to feel such hate in the face of simple facts, and for so long. strange, isn't it?

Odd
And to think that one of TrulyJudy73's other ids is SCUM-COP-AMORAL.  Why such hate for a decent, honest man who only wants truth and justice. One cannot believe that there are such hateful people, like TJ, in the world. But what I have been witnessing over the past few years, with this Ian Watkins case, (I can't even get involved in a debate about this stinking piece of vile scum and filth) and the cover-up of SaVILE over a 50 year period, I don't hold out much hope for this country of mine, unless someone with courage and guts takes the bull by the horns and expose all the filth that is lurking in the mud of this once proud country of ours!
Aw, come on! Don't be daft, it's not as bad as all that! 
Just walk into Ely Cathedral or Kings Hall, and you'll be fine!

Put your chin up, and bear it!

As in: close your eyes and think of England, the England we grew up with and still love so much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 15:33

@sallypelt wrote:Take this tweet, for example:

@TrulyJudy73 Judy Truly   2m
Again there is nothing to substantiate that Madeleine was taken for a paedophile so may well be with a family #McCann

Now, can she/he/it tell us WHO was the first person to talk about paedophiles??? If my memory serves me correctly, then I believe it is what Gerald Patrick McCann who planted that Madeleine had been "abducted by a paedophile ring".
Sorry Sal,

she wasn't taken FOR a pf but BY a pf (allegedly)

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 15:33

@TrulyJudy73 Judy Truly 1m
Why believe a rather dubious ex copper over this couple? We know he can lie and lie he did #McCann

HASN'T IT READ ANY OF THE FILES??? If it had, then it would understand what lies REALLY are!

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 15:34

What borders?  Portugal's only got one with Spain and the two nations have lived beside each other for far too long to bother to  enforce it.  Maybe it's escaped the scouser's attention that the England/Scotland border is also 2 way unrestricted traffic. 

Didn't close 'airspace'? That would have been effective not had the only remaining scenario of alien abduction occurred.

As for the amount of time the scouser spends twittering, I must confess there have been occasions when I've been convinced I'll have to be surgically removed from my chair after engaging with this forum big grin

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 15:36

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 43s
Sources say there has been `no breakthrough' in #mccann investigation despite Europe-wide Crimewatch appeal

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 15:37

@sallypelt wrote:@TrulyJudy73 Judy Truly   1m
Why believe a rather dubious ex copper over this couple? We know he can lie and lie he did #McCann

HASN'T IT READ ANY OF THE FILES??? If it had, then it would understand what lies REALLY are!
Something just occurred to me: can you hire people, or a company, to twitter for you?

Just like you can hire a call centre somewhere in Bangla Desh or Nigeria?

Then that could explain a lot of this nonsensical behavior.

The Twits are just following orders; they are not supposed to do their own research.
Maybe their utterings are even generated by a computer

Clay Raggazoni, do you have any thoughts on this possibility?

Trajan, you perhaps?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 15:39

@sallypelt wrote:Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 43s
Sources say there has been `no breakthrough' in #mccann investigation despite Europe-wide Crimewatch appeal
Meaning no-one we suspect these past six years has confessed yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 15:44

sweepyface ‏@sweepyface 4h
#mccann Friend working in Lisbon said he saw Brits with a banner saying " McCanns, you have shamed the UK" another saying " Sorry Portugal"

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 15:46

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 13m
Joint task force involving cops from different countries `uncommon' but possible under EU law #mccann

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 15:52

@Portia wrote:

The Twits are just following orders; they are not supposed to do their own research.
Maybe their utterings are even generated by a computer

Clay Raggazoni, do you have any thoughts on this possibility?

Trajan, you perhaps?
Well only in so much as that it is a possibility. I know you can buy friends on Facebook and views on Youtube. To quote Rizzle Kicks -

"When I heard people buy views
I was more confused
Than all of John Terry's black friends"

However if these tweets are an attempt at some kind of misdirection then it's not a very sophisticated one. Have the McCann's ever offered an opinion on these nutters one way or the other? If I was them I'd be seeking to distance myself as far as possible, assuming that they're even aware of what's being said in their "defence".

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 16:01

Given Missing People claims that thousands of UK children go missing every year - in which case hundreds of thousands go missing throughout the world - closing borders, ports & airspace in every instance would bring the world to a permanent standstill. Or does she think these measures should've only applied to Madeleine's disappearance but not other missing children? It would be a much better idea to employ K-9 search teams around PDL imo.

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 16:58

@tasprin wrote:Given Missing People claims that thousands of UK children go missing every year - in which case hundreds of thousands go missing throughout the world - closing borders, ports & airspace in every instance would bring the world to a permanent standstill. Or does she think these measures should've only applied to Madeleine's disappearance but not other missing children? It would be a much better idea to employ K-9 search teams around PDL imo.
It would be a much better idea to employ K-9 search teams around the T9's and families property in the UK, imo.

Start with Ma H!

Candlelit 'vigil' in her garden, not at a church.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 17:06

@ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
[url=javascript:;][/url] [url=javascript:;][/url] [url=javascript:;][/url]now

Encouraging news! SY say they and the PJ have a "different focus for their inquiries." If true, the PJ is focusing on the McCanns. #McCann

@Justice_forum UK Justice Forum
[url=javascript:;][/url] [url=javascript:;][/url] [url=javascript:;][/url]1m

Day 10 of the #McCann Family v Gonçalo #Amaral & Others libel trial. Witness Paulo Sargento dismissed by court and will no longer testify.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 19:37

@sallypelt wrote:

Day 10 of the #McCann Family v Gonçalo #Amaral & Others libel trial. Witness Paulo Sargento dismissed by court and will no longer testify.
What would be the consequences?

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 19:53

@sallypelt wrote:@ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN

Encouraging news! SY say they and the PJ have a "different focus for their inquiries." If true, the PJ is focusing on the McCanns. #McCann
And SY are focusing on the fund fraud which occurred in this country?  eyebrows

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 19:57

I had him down as being something of an 'expert', if not 'star', witness... jeez, I hope the transcript of today's hearing is posted on ukjusticeforum soon.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 19:58

@margaret wrote:

And SY are focusing on the fund fraud which occurred in this country?  eyebrows
Until such time as it's shown to be fraudulent, I can't see how SY or any other agency can focus on the limited company nah

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum