The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen - Page 3 Mm11

PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen - Page 3 Mm11

PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen - Page 3 Regist10

PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen - Page 3 Empty Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by j.rob 21.11.14 18:21

tigger wrote:Adding more on Pact from http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/search/label/Meyer

As the accounts of the charity show, in 2010 income was £97,805 and expenditure, £80,491. In 2009, the income was £28,445 and expenses £87,640 leading to a loss, even after taking into account unrealised investment gains, of over £50,000. When we look at expenses we can see that over £49,586  of expenses in 2010 related to the salaries of Catherine Meyer (Lady Meyer) and her administrative assistant.  The Daily Telegraph understands that nearly 70 percent of that money was related to the salary of Lady Meyer. In 2009, expenses directly related to the salaries of Lady Meyer and her assistant was £63,877. It is quite easy to see why the charity lost over £50,000 that year. Donations to the charity seem to have done more to pay the Chanel-clad Lady Meyer her salary and expenses than they have done to assist abducted children.
unquote

There are some very interesting points made in his blog. Particularly the completely whooshed articles in the Daily Telegraph. Add those to the whooshed parts of Wiki and one wonders if Lady Meyer is also a client of CR.

I think, Meyer, McCann, CEOP, Missing Kids, Missingpeople and Ernest Allen  are part of a cynical money-making enterprise. O, lets not forget the McCanns. PACT was started in 1999, plenty of time to filter through via the Labour Party efforts to Gerry and Co.

I think, Meyer, McCann, CEOP, Missing Kids, Missingpeople and Ernest Allen  are part of a cynical money-making enterprise. O, lets not forget the McCanns. PACT was started in 1999, plenty of time to filter through via the Labour Party efforts to Gerry and Co. 

-----

Yes. That was always 'the wider agenda' imo. Maybe linked in with a few other equally insidious 'agendas' like, maybe, microchipping or increased surveillance and possibly a bit a nasty medical/security stuff thrown into the pot. 

Enigma at Porton Down, for instance.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen - Page 3 Empty Gerry and Ernie Allen

Post by j.rob 28.11.14 15:12

PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen - Page 3 Gerrymccann3XcopyX3_1185258982_1185258998

Here is Gerry with Ernie Allen. Chatting away about their 'wider agenda' of making money out of missing children. 

Why let the yanks have all the fun? Our very own 'Missing People' organisation with Saint Kate at the helm?

RIP Madeleine. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?224543-Madeleine-McCann-General-Discussion-Thread-27/page45

http://pactofsilence.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/ernie-allen-missing-child-fraud.html
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen - Page 3 Empty Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by PeterMac 28.11.14 15:17

j.rob wrote:PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen - Page 3 Gerrymccann3XcopyX3_1185258982_1185258998

Ernie Allen Testifies Before U.S. Congress, Admits to Four Hundred Cases of Missing Child Fraud

Gerry McCann makes no such admission
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 06.01.15 8:15

Have just returned from the train station where a large PACT advertisement was boldly proclaiming 140,000 children disappearing each year. As there was a queue for tickets I loudly explained a few things to my son about PACT. Shameful tosh they spout for cash. Such a familiar tale these days sadly.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.01.15 9:14

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Have just returned from the train station where a large PACT advertisement was boldly proclaiming 140,000 children disappearing each year. As there was a queue for tickets I loudly explained a few things to my son about PACT. Shameful tosh they spout for cash. Such a familiar tale these days sadly.
140,000 children disappearing each year. That's roughly the population of Blackpool.

PACT has a lot familiar names.

Cherie Blair was (is?) a patron.

Jim Gamble joined the board

Clarence Mitchell became press officer?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.01.15 9:27

aquila wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:Have just returned from the train station where a large PACT advertisement was boldly proclaiming 140,000 children disappearing each year. As there was a queue for tickets I loudly explained a few things to my son about PACT. Shameful tosh they spout for cash. Such a familiar tale these days sadly.
140,000 children disappearing each year. That's roughly the population of Blackpool.

I think Cherie Blair drew away when it became clear that PACT is nothing more than a cash cow for "Lady" whats-her-name,
who had married a Muslim and seemed surprised when he took the children away.

As I remember 9t was the year when the "outgoings" into the Lady's purse, exceeded the "income, from wherever it comes.
And of course PACT children do not disappear. They are with the other parent. That is all. (As incidentally are many on the Missing children's websites.)
It is Public International Law - Conflict of laws. Nothing more.
And it is a LIE and a SCAM, and a FRAUD for them to pretend otherwise.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.01.15 10:16

Here's Missing People's website today 6th January 2015.

All the donations, all the staff, all the fundraising, all the money given by the National Lottery, BHS et al, all the spouting of the many children that go missing in the UK each year and they can't be arsed to update their website. Not that I've ever seen how much an individual 'campaign/event' has made.

http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/component/content/?layout=blog&id=126&Itemid=529

Shame on them.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 06.01.15 12:08

aquila wrote:Here's Missing People's website today 6th January 2015.

All the donations, all the staff, all the fundraising, all the money given by the National Lottery, BHS et al, all the spouting of the many children that go missing in the UK each year and they can't be arsed to update their website. Not that I've ever seen how much an individual 'campaign/event' has made.

http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/component/content/?layout=blog&id=126&Itemid=529

Shame on them.
Yup, nearly two weeks out of date on that page.

It is a totally biased website. If you dig around a bit there is quite a detailed report into "missingness", but for the main part it fails to mention the other side, that some adults might go "missing" because that is their freedom of choice for whatever reason, however difficult that might be for others. Actually being found might put someone in danger depending on the circumstances.

They also, in the report include interviews / data for people "missing" for up to 16hrs, 1 or 2 days, and so forth in increments. Whilst it must be terribly traumatic for a parent if a child or teenager does a bunk for a few hours, or stays at a friends without telling them, and whilst it is correct to report to the police if you are seriously worried, those that are back within a couple of days should not remain within the stats IMO, because if it is a case of a thoughtless youth going off on a jolly, that really doesn't qualify as "missing" in the way that the charity implies. They are cynically including every scenario to inflate the figures to suit an agenda. 

Without being unsympathetic to genuine cases, the word "missing" is grossly misused and people who might not want to be found are being used for whatever reason. Also, with the individuals profiles there is no real information, just a name, date and reference number. What if a person proclaimed to be "missing" was spotted, what then? It opens up a dilemma for the spotter of that person - is reporting a sighting always the correct response?

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.01.15 13:09

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
It is a totally biased website. If you dig around a bit there is quite a detailed report into "missingness", but for the main part it fails to mention the other side, that some adults might go "missing" because that is their freedom of choice for whatever reason, however difficult that might be for others. Actually being found might put someone in danger depending on the circumstances.

Indeed so. I wonder how much damage the police cause by constantly returning "runaways' to Children's homes.
Now it is coming out that many were clearly running from extreme abuse, and many others on all these fraudulent websites
will be running from abuse within their own homes, from their own families.

But in those days we just dragged them back and marked off the MFH form "returned"

I wonder if Mrs Hate McCann has any thoughts, or observations to make
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 06.01.15 17:15

PeterMac wrote:
aquila wrote:

I think Cherie Blair drew away when it became clear that PACT is nothing more than a cash cow for "Lady" whats-her-name,
who had married a Muslim and seemed surprised when he took the children away.

As I remember 9t was the year when the "outgoings" into the Lady's purse, exceeded the "income, from wherever it comes.
And of course PACT children do not disappear. They are with the other parent.  That is all. (As incidentally are many on the Missing children's websites.)
It is Public International Law  -  Conflict of laws.  Nothing more.
And it is a LIE and a SCAM, and a FRAUD for them to pretend otherwise.

From what I read, after her ex-husband took the kids, they had the opportunity to return to her but they refused. You won't hear her mentioning that point when going on about how the kids were "abducted" though. I have a feeling shame was one of the driving forces behind her starting the charity.

She's never willingly given the full story of how her children came to be "abducted" as far as I know. The ex is painted as a pariah by the British press who don't seem to question why the courts agreed for him to keep the kids after he "abducted" them.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 07.06.15 10:51

T
sharonl wrote:Madeleine McCann's Parents Create Missing Kids Site on YouTube

By Ellen Tumposky
08/10/2007 at 12:00 PM EDT

https://m.youtube.com/user/DontYouForgetAboutMe

This YouTube website dontyouforgetaboutme does seem to have petered out around 2011. 

As I don't know how these things workI can't see anything more recent. It started October 2007, part of the rehabilitation exercise of TM imo, but this topic lists many  of the entangled 'charities'  to do with missing children. 

I did spend some time once checking out the missing on their books. Quite a lot were shared by the various charities, a number of those listed as missing would be pensioners by now. In general it seemed there simply aren't that many really missing people.
I think MP has a list of under 500 - many of those have run away from home as was the case with the girl chosen to launch Kate's poster campaign. She was found, returned and promptly ran away again as she'd found a job and was doing fine apparently.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen - Page 3 Empty The hidden purpose of Missing People

Post by Tony Bennett 07.06.15 11:46

tigger wrote:I did spend some time once checking out the missing on their books. Quite a lot were shared by the various charities, a number of those listed as missing would be pensioners by now. In general it seemed there simply aren't that many really missing people.
I think we may be missing the point a little about the stated purpose of some of these groups, like, e.g. Missing People.

What they actually place great emphasis on on their website and their literature is not finding missing people (the Salvation Army Missing Persons' Bureau does this very well for example) but the 'tea and sympathy' they offer to those whose loved ones have gone missing...

...whether that be an abduction (extremely rare) or, more usually, either teenagers who have run off for shorter or longer periods, or children snatched in some kind of custody dispute. They don't call it 'tea and sympathy', they call it 'counselling and advice'.

I concede that they may well also offer some practical help and support, like 'signposting' people to other agencies. Such as: "See a solicitor" or "Contact the police". Not very arduous, really.

What has been of interest to a few of us here is their hidden purpose. They seem to have carved out a niche for themselves as the 'must-go-to' organisation for people whose loved ones have gone missing. And that seems to have led to a lot of government funding over the years. 

When you put that together with the often-flawed celebrities they have as their patrons and' ambassadors', it raises even more queries.

As I think PeterMac and others have noted, the much-heralded 500-mile bicycle ride seems to be mostly about funding more salaried staff.

Are they really needed?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 23.06.15 11:30

PeterMac wrote:http://www.ncmec.eu/page.php?Id=45
Ernie Allen Testifies Before U.S. Congress,
Admits to Four Hundred Cases of Missing Child Fraud
Dateline: Washington, DC, 2 December 2009

Mr. Ernie Allen, President and Chief Executive Officer of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (USA) and its wholly owned affiliate, the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children, dropped a bombshell today before the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission of the United States Congress.
Later in the piece is the important bit

Our concern isn't addressed, but let us courteously suspend our disbelief while we continue to parse Mr. Allen's statement. He starts making recommendations to the Tom Lantos Commission on page 5 of his testimony. The first four recommendations are vacuous generalities that can be pithly abbreviated to "everyone should do a better job". Then comes the bombshell, which we quote in full:

Finally, I believe we should amend the federal definition of ‘missing child’ that was established by the Missing Children’s Assistance Act of 1984 and codified at 42 U.S.C. §5772. In parental abduction cases, law enforcement may be hesitant to classify the child as ‘missing’ since the child does not technically fit within the current federal definition of ‘missing child’: a child whose whereabouts are unknown to the child’s legal custodian. Parental abduction cases are unique -- the left-behind parent may know the exact whereabouts of the ‘missing’ child but is unable to bring the child home. This problem can be solved by adding the description “or who was removed from the control of such individual's legal custodian in violation of law or judicial order” to the federal definition of ‘missing child.’ This not only reinforces law enforcement’s jurisdiction over these criminal cases, it also ensures that they will be given the same resources and support as non-family abductions. In addition, clarifying the definition of ‘missing child’ to include family-abducted children ensures that law enforcement will enter these cases into the FBI’s National Crime Information Center (NCIC) database. NCIC entry of these children is critical to ensuring that law enforcement resources are dedicated to these abductions. Approximately one-third of NCMEC’s current international abductions have not been entered into NCIC.
This official testimony appears to contain the first ever admission by any representative of the American center that a full one-third of its current cases are probable if not certain cases of missing child fraud.
Just bumping this up as this topic is full of information on various Missing People charities. In view of the recent tweets published here.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.06.15 11:57

One of the PACT Trustees, for many years, is Adrian Oldfield (no relation to Matthew Oldfield AFAIK) - actual photo, pictured extreme left :

(On the left, photo of Oldfield: right - photoshopped to merge slightly into one of the efits)

PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen - Page 3 Oldfie10

He has always reminded me of one of those two very different 'Smithman' e-fits:

PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen - Page 3 Yyyefi10

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 23.06.15 14:31

Tony Bennett wrote:One of the PACT Trustees, for many years, is Adrian Oldfield (no relation to Matthew Oldfield AFAIK) - actual photo, pictured extreme left :

(On the left, photo of Oldfield: right - photoshopped to merge slightly into one of the efits)

PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen - Page 3 Oldfie10

He has always reminded me of one of those two very different 'Smithman' e-fits:

PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen - Page 3 Yyyefi10

It sure does.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 19.03.17 1:00

Honeybee vid about International centre fr missing and exploited children

https://youtu.be/PVrj167PXYs

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 19.03.17 21:57

Roxyroo wrote:Honeybee vid about International centre fr missing and exploited children

Thanks

Very interesting - well worth a watch.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11174

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by second-guessed 20.03.17 3:17

sharonl wrote:
Roxyroo wrote:Honeybee vid about International centre fr missing and exploited children

Thanks

Very interesting - well worth a watch.
Yes, I agree too and good reading to supplement what we know on this site.  There could be some inks.
second-guessed
second-guessed

Activity : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by second-guessed 20.03.17 3:35

Let's call that last work 'links' ! high5
second-guessed
second-guessed

Activity : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 16.04.17 18:22

Seems an appropriate time to bump this thread for anyone who is not familiar with the truth about Missing People, PACT and the McCanns association with fake kidnap fraudster Ernie Allen
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11174

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top