The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by bobbin on 30.04.13 14:13

@jozi wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
candyfloss wrote:eWales.net‏@eWalesdotNet8mApril's blood 'at home of accused': The blood of missing April Jones and bone fragments were found at the home... http://bbc.in/ZPqRkh

Shocking things coming out........but I'm confused, if they found bone fragments etc., at his house, why did they carry on the search for so long??

I suppose they wanted to find the body or body parts if there was not enough evidence that it had been disposed of at his home. It is too gruesome to elaborate on.

What an utter evil piece of filth Bridger is. I hope they lock him up for the rest of his entire life.


Didn't they arrest him the next day ? He didn't have time to dispose of anything so there should be lots of bones/ blood, I would think ?

Shocking about the child porn on his computer and the excuse he gave about it being a guide to the development of his own daughter ???
Plenty of time jozi, unfortunately. Watch a butcher dismantling meat. It doesn't take long to deal with a whole lamb. And if the knife handle had been burnt then so could everything else. His cottage was outside of the village I understand, so no-one would necessarily smell any smoke.
I too hope he gets 'life' and that 'life' will mean 'for life'. Poor, poor parents and family, how can they survive this, poor community too, they will be shocked to the core.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by aiyoyo on 30.04.13 14:14

candyfloss wrote:eWales.net‏@eWalesdotNet8mApril's blood 'at home of accused': The blood of missing April Jones and bone fragments were found at the home... http://bbc.in/ZPqRkh

Shocking things coming out........but I'm confused, if they found bone fragments etc., at his house, why did they carry on the search for so long??

Something is so very odd about this case.
He was arrested within 24 hours yet we're now told blood and bone fragments (meaning body was disassembled) found at his home. How did he manage to do all that within so short a time and still disposed of the remains?
IIRC, cadaverine detection dog was deployed and nothing signalled; else couple this (dog) strong circumstantial evidence with the DNA forensics from the blood and bone fragment there must surely be enough to convict him which does not explain why Police expand the search in a bizzare pattern covering a wide and diversed terrain. If there was bone fragment in his home what was police looking for in the search? Besides, there was no report of cadaverine in his vehicle so how did he transport the remains?

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by bobbin on 30.04.13 14:17

@aiyoyo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:eWales.net‏@eWalesdotNet8mApril's blood 'at home of accused': The blood of missing April Jones and bone fragments were found at the home... http://bbc.in/ZPqRkh

Shocking things coming out........but I'm confused, if they found bone fragments etc., at his house, why did they carry on the search for so long??

Something is so very odd about this case.
He was arrested within 24 hours yet we're now told blood and bone fragments (meaning body was disassembled) found at his home. How did he manage to do all that within so short a time and still disposed of the remains?
IIRC, cadaverine detection dog was deployed and nothing signalled; else couple this (dog) strong circumstantial evidence with the DNA forensics from the blood and bone fragment there must surely be enough to convict him which does not explain why Police expand the search in a bizzare pattern covering a wide and diversed terrain. If there was bone fragment in his home what was police looking for in the search? Besides, there was no report of cadaverine in his vehicle so how did he transport the remains?
Time-wise, he probably disposed of all in such a rush that there was no time for cadaverine to develop.
So awful.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by aiyoyo on 30.04.13 14:26

@bobbin wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:eWales.net‏@eWalesdotNet8mApril's blood 'at home of accused': The blood of missing April Jones and bone fragments were found at the home... http://bbc.in/ZPqRkh

Shocking things coming out........but I'm confused, if they found bone fragments etc., at his house, why did they carry on the search for so long??

Something is so very odd about this case.
He was arrested within 24 hours yet we're now told blood and bone fragments (meaning body was disassembled) found at his home. How did he manage to do all that within so short a time and still disposed of the remains?
IIRC, cadaverine detection dog was deployed and nothing signalled; else couple this (dog) strong circumstantial evidence with the DNA forensics from the blood and bone fragment there must surely be enough to convict him which does not explain why Police expand the search in a bizzare pattern covering a wide and diversed terrain. If there was bone fragment in his home what was police looking for in the search? Besides, there was no report of cadaverine in his vehicle so how did he transport the remains?
Time-wise, he probably disposed of all in such a rush that there was no time for cadaverine to develop.
So awful.

What about the bone fragment in his house?

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by Guest on 30.04.13 14:29

RadioCity News/Sport‏@RadioCityNews2mNEWS: A court's heard Mark Bridger admits he's probably responsible for April Jones' death 7 mths ago. But he denies the charges against him

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by PeterMac on 30.04.13 14:33

the latest claim is that she was injured, but not dead in the back of his car, but he did not seek medical attention.
(Hence no cadaverine, but in any event it only develops after a some time.)
Clean up operation in the house, blood spots, . . .
Chilling parallels.

"I can't really remember" is a classic and almost NEVER works. Juries have their uses, and seeing through guff like that is not difficult for most people.
His own lawyer excepted, of course.
And of course Carter-Ruck, Max Clifford, and Clarence Mitchell, who are also excepted on professional grounds.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 30.04.13 14:43

There is a possibility of how he could have disposed of a body, if he had a few hours and evidence suggests bone fragments. It's a horrid theory so please PM and I'll answer later.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MC

Post by Peneda Geres on 30.04.13 14:57

@PeterMac wrote:the latest claim is that she was injured, but not dead in the back of his car, but he did not seek medical attention.
(Hence no cadaverine, but in any event it only develops after a some time.)
Clean up operation in the house, blood spots, . . .
Chilling parallels.

"I can't really remember" is a classic and almost NEVER works. Juries have their uses, and seeing through guff like that is not difficult for most people.
His own lawyer excepted, of course.
And of course Carter-Ruck, Max Clifford, and Clarence Mitchell, who are also excepted on professional grounds.
MC has already admitted to seeing through the "guff", more or less, the bottom line for all of the above is £ signs.

Peneda Geres

Posts : 129
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-04-01
Location : Central Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by joyce1938 on 30.04.13 15:36

Oh dear poor little kid , i read news 5mins ago and felt sick.no i cant understand how the search went on for all those months either ?cant say more its too horrible .joyce1938

joyce1938

Posts : 805
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 77
Location : england

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by littlepixie on 30.04.13 15:49

They would have to carry on searching - can you imagine if parts of a childs body were found by the Public? This case is similar to that of Catherine Gowing near me.

They knew what had happened to her straight away, but they STILL had to go out and look for body parts. Some they found and some they didnt.

littlepixie

Posts : 1340
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by aiyoyo on 30.04.13 16:17

But 7-month long search just for parts; and they found absolutely nothing?

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by PeterMac on 30.04.13 16:20

@littlepixie wrote:They would have to carry on searching - can you imagine if parts of a childs body were found by the Public? This case is similar to that of Catherine Gowing near me. They knew what had happened to her straight away, but they STILL had to go out and look for body parts. Some they found and some they didnt.
Quite. But a combination of dismemberment and fire can be very quick.
Interesting that we have only now been told that they found bone and blood traces.
I wonder if the regular apologists will insist it was coconut shell, or if they are going to keep silent on this one.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by aiyoyo on 30.04.13 16:38

@PeterMac wrote:
@littlepixie wrote:They would have to carry on searching - can you imagine if parts of a childs body were found by the Public? This case is similar to that of Catherine Gowing near me. They knew what had happened to her straight away, but they STILL had to go out and look for body parts. Some they found and some they didnt.
Quite. But a combination of dismemberment and fire can be very quick.
Interesting that we have only now been told that they found bone and blood traces.
I wonder if the regular apologists will insist it was coconut shell, or if they are going to keep silent on this one.

By those methods there will be very little, if at all, left to find, yet the Police spent 7-month long on the search which went on right up to the trial.

You would think blood and bone traces supported by forensics analysis reports are damning and irrefutable and convictable, and there wasn't any need to deploy dog on the water search as they did.

Also, I thought normally dogs are used when no traces of death are evidenced - it's a way to detect death using dog.
If death is already evidenced and supported by traces left behind, how usual is it to use cadaverine detection dog to recover remains? Its all so freaky, especially report about the juvenile human skull found in the ashes, as who could that possibly belongs to? Gruesome!


aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by Nina on 30.04.13 16:39

candyfloss wrote:ITV News‏@itvnews11mGirlfriend finished with Bridger on day of April abduction http://itv.co/Zx994d

What is it with some women, girlfriend indeed. How many 'girlfriends' has he had and had children with? So is this the reason for what he has allegedly done to April? No he is a sick pervert watching child abuse on his computer and this doesn't just happen overnight. Surely someone must have had suspicions about him before this.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2626
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by tigger on 30.04.13 17:32

Latest from BBC website:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-22353735

I hope they put him in prison and not on his own either. What terrible things to hear for the family.

How like Huntley he looked right at the start and now we find he's just the same, excuses, accidents and never his fault.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by tiny on 30.04.13 17:34

One question, Would aprils parents know any of this or would it be new to them.

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by Guest on 30.04.13 17:48

It's very strange, Tiny. Until very recently her parents were quoted as saying that they still believed she was alive and would come home. That suggests that the police hadn't told them anything.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by tiny on 30.04.13 18:20

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It's very strange, Tiny. Until very recently her parents were quoted as saying that they still believed she was alive and would come home. That suggests that the police hadn't told them anything.

yes very strange

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 30.04.13 19:03

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It's very strange, Tiny. Until very recently her parents were quoted as saying that they still believed she was alive and would come home. That suggests that the police hadn't told them anything.

I assume the police were very careful how they handled this, for the two following reasons:

It sounds like it was a very tight knit community, with various children from Bridgers complicated liasons. I imagine restricted information was necessary to stop children being bullied or local feuds and dust ups breaking out and things like that.

Secondly, it was such a high profile case and the internet being what it is, restricted information would be necessary to find a jury to hear the facts with a relatively clear slate.

Even if the parents did know the facts they were probably advised to give out a certain message.

The problem with the internet is that things go round like chinese whispers, and as our Dr says, it's difficult to know what is true and what is not.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by Guest on 01.05.13 6:57

I'm sure the police will have kept April's parents informed of what they had found, and advicing them not to say anything, Police will have made sure they wre prepared mentaly for what they would hear at the trail.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by aiyoyo on 01.05.13 9:03

If the blood and bone traces found at his home are confirmed by forensics lab as definitely that of April I can see how he's going to get off just by denying because the compelling evidence speaks for itself.


aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by PeterMac on 01.05.13 9:09

@aiyoyo wrote:If the blood and bone traces found at his home are confirmed by forensics lab as definitely that of April I can see how he's going to get off just by denying because the compelling evidence speaks for itself.
He might try the McDefence - Forensic scientists are notoriously unreliable

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by aiyoyo on 01.05.13 16:45

I fear that might well the case here - that his lawyer will be using McDefence style argument.

Evidence of traces of blood and bone fragment as reported would suggest a brutal disposal of the gruesome and bloodily messy kind that would leave blood traces everywhere on his person and in his home and possessions, that would require chemical to clean away. Any burning down of the ******* would take days and would stink out the whole village. At the hasty speed of his arrest, time was not on his side - at least not for the burning, nor for disposal of body parts outside of his premises without using vehicle. I stand corrected, but far as I know, no evidence was had from his vehicle, nothing reported anyway.

I still say the prolonged search does not tally with the blood and bone fragment snippets put out at the moment. If death was apparent from the get go supported by forensic testings, and the Police knew she died and how she might have been disposed then the erratic search using dogs was incomprehensible, IMO anyway. The pattern and method of the search suggests the Police hadn't a clue what they were looking for. Unless there is a different explanation for the traces of blood and bone fragment but the Police have not given us their theory on how those traces ended up in his home.




aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by PeterMac on 01.05.13 17:52

@aiyoyo wrote:. SNIPPED IN PLACES Evidence of traces of blood and bone fragment as reported would suggest a brutal disposal of the gruesome and bloodily messy kind that would leave blood traces everywhere on his person and in his home and possessions, that would require chemical to clean away. Any burning down of the ******* would take days and would stink out the whole village. At the hasty speed of his arrest, time was not on his side - at least not for the burning, nor for disposal of body parts outside of his premises without using vehicle. I stand corrected, but far as I know, no evidence was had from his vehicle, nothing reported anyway.
Not necessarily quite right.
1
Tiny set of individual bones in a wood burner stove - police reported the house was very hot when they went in, and smelled of cleaner / bleach.
I have a wood burner and with the flue and the ash box open it roars and shakes, and gets to almost white heat. Any nails left in the wood end up twisted. The ash remains are powder, not cinders. Clothing and cloths or kitchen paper would simply disappear. A crematorium does not smell (usually) and is quite quick, and that is for a whole adult.
2
He was seen coming back off the hills with a black bag.
Foxes, badgers, crows, ravens will take small pieces of food, and leave no trace.

I am not of course talking about any case in particular, just hypothesising in general. We need to be careful

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April Jones. Search to end + Mark Bridger trial starts today 29/4/2013

Post by littlepixie on 01.05.13 18:01

I have a wood-burner and have many a time burnt a chicken frame or left over food. You're right, it burns to white heat and there is virtually nothing left.

I was at Mold Crown Court today to visit the council offices there. It was so sad seeing the car with the pink ribbon parked next to mine and all the press vehicles.

I also felt very angry imagining the suspect was in the building in front of me. Even though I have faith, I still felt anger.

It must take a special sort of person to be a Police Officer PeterMac. I would find it very difficult to be in the same room as someone like Bridger.

littlepixie

Posts : 1340
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum