The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine sleeping on top of the covers

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine sleeping on top of the covers

Post by Guest on 01.04.13 22:51

Any stick will do to beat a dog ...

Back to top Go down

Madeleine sleeping on top of the covers

Post by suzyjohnson on 01.04.13 23:32

'The fund' PeterMac (if it was fraudulently started) is quite a lot

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 02.04.13 11:36

@suzyjohnson wrote:'The fund' PeterMac (if it was fraudulently started) is quite a lot
The fund is fraudulent only if it can be proved that the McCanns set it up the way they did knowing that Madeleine was already dead. The limited company collecting donation is perfectly above board, albeit morally dubious.

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.04.13 12:07

@suzyjohnson wrote:'The fund' PeterMac (if it was fraudulently started) is quite a lot
IIRC correctly there's a special topic about 'the fund'. ( which is no fund at all, but a limited)
I've come to think 'the fund' was not fraudulently started, I bet it's been fraudulent all these years...
It's figures just dont add up,
too little interest for example, and a wagon load more.
The money trail.
UK could do that on it's own. No need for Portugal here.

And btw have you thought about the expenses on the Portugeese side?
Fooled by the UK let's say?
Was not that why The FOI request to the FO was denied?
Because it would harm the relations between both countries?
awe well..

Just my opinion
parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 05.04.13 15:17

Beats me how just a few months after his daughter "disappeared" the Gerry had the time or inclination to become director of a charity. I don't mean the "Fund" - I mean an actual charity. You'd think he's be too busy looking for his child. It also beats me why any bona fide charity would want him as a director, but that's another angle.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 05.04.13 15:19

Oh, and back on topic - Madeleine asleep on top of the bed covers - BULL. Don't believe that for a moment.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.04.13 18:14

@Lance De Boils wrote:Oh, and back on topic - Madeleine asleep on top of the bed covers - BULL. Don't believe that for a moment.

Not even on the covers of her sticker book ....

parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon on 05.04.13 19:25

@aiyoyo wrote:May 3rd 5.30 pm :
Creche record shows Kate signed out Maddie from the Creche at that time.
In her statement, Kate said she returns at 5.30 pm after a run at the beach to find Gerry had already collected the kids and having snacks with them at the Tapas.

So one of the above two must be wrong. She cant have been in two places at the same time.
Unless a Nanny has personally handed over Maddie at 5.30pm on that day to Kate, seen Kate signed the register and can testify to that, then hypothetically speaking the creche record is a useless piece of document. Kate could have gone at any time to sign it, written down any time she wanted, and the not too serious about their job staff working in a holiday job were probably not paying any attention to the creche recording.
Ideally the staff should have been the ones keeping and signing the record book, and not left it out in the open for all and sundry to record as they like, when they like. I bet the Nannies did not bother to check the record book diligently if at all. One child more or one child less in low season does not really matter to them; and they wont be concerned if a child does not show up for a day after all it is a holiday resort and the children are there on holiday.

Somewhere or other on the net (may even be here!) can't recall where - I have seen a photograph of the creche register for that day. It is signed by the mother but as the poster pointed out 'the handwriting and signature did not match the mother's handwriting and signature seen in other instances of the mother writing or signing things.'
As to the idea that the register could have been signed at anytime without the staff checking it, I can only agree. I own a Children's Day Nursery. How many times have I admonished staff for not getting parents to sign in or out? - only on a daily basis! And these are children, parents and staff who are more or less permanent - not just there for a week or two!

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon on 05.04.13 19:40

With referrence to my post above (I always suffer from afterthought) if we could discover who was responsible for the signature on the creche record on May 3rd...
It may well have just been a young girl on the staff team who, upon realising that she could get into trouble for records being uncompleted,wrote it in and signed it herself. In this case it could be that the child did not enter the creche at all but that her name had been included in a list of pre-booked (obviously, due to adult-child ratios in childcare) children whose names needed to be transferred from a list of booked children to a register (I know this sounds very involved and unless you work in childcare you will have no idea what I am talking about)
But my biggest question is...who was the owner of the signature that got the child in and out of the creche on May 3rd?

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.04.13 20:31

@whmon wrote:With referrence to my post above (I always suffer from afterthought) if we could discover who was responsible for the signature on the creche record on May 3rd...
It may well have just been a young girl on the staff team who, upon realising that she could get into trouble for records being uncompleted,wrote it in and signed it herself. In this case it could be that the child did not enter the creche at all but that her name had been included in a list of pre-booked (obviously, due to adult-child ratios in childcare) children whose names needed to be transferred from a list of booked children to a register (I know this sounds very involved and unless you work in childcare you will have no idea what I am talking about)
But my biggest question is...who was the owner of the signature that got the child in and out of the creche on May 3rd?

@whmon shorter: who 'faked! those signatures? the 'faked signatures' concerning Elisabeth Naylor are interesting too!

parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalgregar on 05.04.13 21:52

@whmon wrote:With referrence to my post above (I always suffer from afterthought) if we could discover who was responsible for the signature on the creche record on May 3rd...

I posted an image that compiles all the entries for the McCann children, earlier in this thread. I pointed out there that the room number was written as 'G5A' (as Gerry writes it) rather than '5A' (as Kate writes it). Also, the name field uses a pointed capital M, which is Gerry-style rather than Kate-style.

The entry for the 3rd May looks very much to me as if Gerry has written it. Which is actually corroborated by Kate's version of events in her book.

Khalgregar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalgregar on 05.04.13 21:53

Here's that image again:

The highlighted areas show other entries where Kate's signature is clearly forged.

Khalgregar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 05.02.14 13:20

yes everyone agreed it was cold so that either makes them liars but imo i think it was cold there..will google climate in a bit..but doesnt that make JT statement of she saw a man carrying a child in pj's no blanket or socks etc VERY suspicious..im the mom who would stop them and say its too cold to carry a child out in this weather...so she either saw someone with a deceased child (shudders at the thought) and GM saying almost the same about maddy being in pj's no covers just dont jive with me i always cover my kids several times at night

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by paradigm67 on 05.02.14 19:40

Anyone ever come up with any reason why when entering MMs name that they use the full name and surname rather than just the Christian name or just Maddie. Was there another Madeleine at the site that would possibly explain adding the surname? They just use Sean and Amelie for the twins.

Also, the 10th line down on that list Kate doesn't seem to sign the name in the middle and writes KMMcCann at the end. In at 15:15 and out at 15:xx. Possibly just flustered.

paradigm67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soundworks on 06.02.14 11:21

last line Madeleine has a missing i

what mother spells her daughters name wrong?

soundworks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 06.02.14 11:49

Never noticed before that in the 2nd one down, the `Se` of Sean`s name has been typed in.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.02.14 11:55

I think that the "i" of Madeleine is there, it's the first squiggle of the "n".

Not as clear as on previous occasions I agree but people's writing does usually vary a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.02.14 12:08

Was the reason why Madeline's surname was included on all entries but not Sean or Amelia's as they wanted to make sure that it was on record that Madeline Mccann WAS THERE. A simple Madeline is not proof in there eyes. Could be any Madeline but they NEEDED to make sure Madeline Mccann WAS there signed in for all to see. Doesn't matter about adding Sean's and Amelia's surname as they DONT NEED to prove they were there.

Or as someone else said there could of been another Madeline who went to the same creche at the same time?

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 06.02.14 12:10

Lately I've wondered if the signatures that are apparently Kate's but look forged are not forged at all, but are the result of the writer being full of booze.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 06.02.14 12:14

Andrew77R wrote:Was the reason why Madeline's surname was included on all entries but not Sean or Amelia's as they wanted to make sure that it was on record that Madeline Mccann WAS THERE. A simple Madeline is not proof in there eyes. Could be any Madeline but they NEEDED to make sure Madeline Mccann WAS there signed in for all to see. Doesn't matter about adding Sean's and Amelia's surname as they DONT NEED to prove they were there.

Or as someone else said there could of been another Madeline who went to the same creche at the same time?

Or maybe it's just that on the creche sheets for Madeleine, *all* the children have surnames in their entries, and that on the creche sheets for the little ones, *all* the children are mentioned by first name only.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 06.02.14 12:30

Andrew77R wrote:Was the reason why Madeline's surname was included on all entries but not Sean or Amelia's as they wanted to make sure that it was on record that Madeline Mccann WAS THERE. A simple Madeline is not proof in there eyes. Could be any Madeline but they NEEDED to make sure Madeline Mccann WAS there signed in for all to see. Doesn't matter about adding Sean's and Amelia's surname as they DONT NEED to prove they were there.

Call me an old pedant but you've managed to spell Madeleine and Amelie's names incorrectly several times throughout your post.

Not saying...just saying.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.02.14 12:37

@aquila wrote:

Call me an old pedant but you've managed to spell Madeleine and Amelie's names incorrectly several times throughout your post.

Not saying...just saying.
Ooops. Yes your quite right. Sorry about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by paradigm67 on 06.02.14 12:46

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:

Or maybe it's just that on the creche sheets for Madeleine, *all* the children have surnames in their entries, and that on the creche sheets for the little ones, *all* the children are mentioned by first name only.

cheers wlbts - never thought of that. the simple explanations are always the best. I should have picked up that they were extracted from different books.

paradigm67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.02.14 12:56

@paradigm67 wrote:
@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:

cheers wlbts - never thought of that. the simple explanations are always the best. I should have picked up that they were extracted from different books.
Yeah ditto to that. Thanks wlbts. Should of looked in more depth before i posted my comment. Sorry about that.

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum