The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by PeterMac on 02.05.13 7:58

@Pershing36 wrote:Well now heavily coached after many months she is appearing on TV promoting her book and doing interviews. All of course in aid of her own fighting fund that got her American justice.
I think we all know that justice in the USA is for those how can afford it.
Heavily coached, but still unable to hold her gaze at the camera when talking about the facts. Still looking downwards and to the right.
Body language is very powerful, and very difficult to fight.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by aiyoyo on 02.05.13 16:26

Cherry Blossom wrote:Amanda Knox: I Want To Visit Meredith's Grave

http://news.sky.com/story/1085312/amanda-knox-i-want-to-visit-merediths-grave

What! so she can say sorry at the grave side for not telling the truth about how she died? thereby in her twisted mind ease her conscience. I hope Meridith's parents never ever give their permission for Knox to visit the grave.

She's only saying that now to preserve her public image after heavy coaching.
Had she really wanted to pay her respect she should have asked for it earlier. Not now when she's back home in America and can afford to spin, especially now that she's the money to hire the best PR. She's now free to reinvent statements and stories to suit her agenda to make her look whiter than white.

It's complete bullock what she's saying, because she knows it is never ever going to happen.
Kercher's family will never allow her anywhere near them.


aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by aiyoyo on 12.05.13 8:16

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/26/justice/knox-extradition/index.html?iid=article_sidebar

Even if trial in absentia, if convicted, she's not free to leave USA, according to Law experts.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by ShuBob on 19.06.13 0:01

Italian Supreme Court rules Meredith  Kercher murder was a sex game gone wrong and order Amanda Knox back for trial

By Daily Mail Reporters

PUBLISHED: 19:08, 18 June 2013 | UPDATED: 19:08, 18 June 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2344045/Italian-Supreme-Court-rules-Meredith-Kercher-murder-sex-game-gone-wrong-order-Amanda-Knox-trial.html#ixzz2Wbz4ugf6

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by lj on 19.06.13 3:22

another narcissistic sociopath. Lock her up, throw away the key.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3276
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by Lostfridge on 19.06.13 10:51

What a waste of time and money!. The murderer is in jail.  Let it be

Lostfridge

Posts : 149
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by tiny on 19.06.13 10:56

@lj wrote:another narcissistic sociopath. Lock her up, throw away the key.



HEAR HEAR.

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by ShuBob on 19.06.13 11:40

@Lostfridge wrote:What a waste of time and money!. The murderer is in jail.  Let it be

Why so? The investigators concluded that Guede did not act alone. Meredith's family deserve to see his accomplices sent down with him. What I don't understand is if Guede pointed the finger at those two or has refused to name names?

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by Lostfridge on 19.06.13 13:19

@ShuBob wrote:
@Lostfridge wrote:What a waste of time and money!. The murderer is in jail.  Let it be

Why so? The investigators concluded that Guede did not act alone. Meredith's family deserve to see his accomplices sent down with him. What I don't understand is if Guede pointed the finger at those two or has refused to name names?

As far as I know he didn't name anyone else. He was seen running from the crime and DNA evidence against him. Job done. Foxy may have come across the scene and panicked! and couldn't go back on her words once she had said she had not been near the scene that night. She will be acquitted again but hey! plenty more Italian papers sold. 

Lostfridge

Posts : 149
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by Guest on 19.06.13 13:26

@Lostfridge wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
@Lostfridge wrote:What a waste of time and money!. The murderer is in jail.  Let it be

Why so? The investigators concluded that Guede did not act alone. Meredith's family deserve to see his accomplices sent down with him. What I don't understand is if Guede pointed the finger at those two or has refused to name names?

As far as I know he didn't name anyone else. He was seen running from the crime and DNA evidence against him. Job done. Foxy may have come across the scene and panicked! and couldn't go back on her words once she had said she had not been near the scene that night. She will be acquitted again but hey! plenty more Italian papers sold

Lostfridge, do you seriously believe they would spend all this money to take this to trial again if they didn't have good reason. As you say one is already in jail, so they could say case closed. Would they really go to trial again if they thought they didn't have a chance of winning, they must surely have good reason to. Perhaps some new evidence has come to light since the last trial, it happens all the time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by Lostfridge on 19.06.13 14:07

candyfloss wrote:
@Lostfridge wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
@Lostfridge wrote:What a waste of time and money!. The murderer is in jail.  Let it be

Why so? The investigators concluded that Guede did not act alone. Meredith's family deserve to see his accomplices sent down with him. What I don't understand is if Guede pointed the finger at those two or has refused to name names?

As far as I know he didn't name anyone else. He was seen running from the crime and DNA evidence against him. Job done. Foxy may have come across the scene and panicked! and couldn't go back on her words once she had said she had not been near the scene that night. She will be acquitted again but hey! plenty more Italian papers sold

Lostfridge, do you seriously believe they would spend all this money to take this to trial again if they didn't have good reason. As you say one is already in jail, so they could say case closed.  Would they really go to trial again if they thought they didn't have a chance of winning, they must surely have good reason to.  Perhaps some new evidence has come to light since the last trial, it happens all the time.

yes they would. wait and see. 

Lostfridge

Posts : 149
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by suzyjohnson on 19.06.13 14:13

With this case I have always thought Knox and Solecito know more than they are saying, although perhaps they are not guilty of murder.

I wonder if the real truth is that they both invited Guede, and / or others to the house, probably to buy drugs. Or perhaps Guede called to collect money owing for drugs? 

I suspect that the two of them either arrived back at the property late, or were able to hide, which meant Meredith facing Guede alone, and then later ran away leaving her to her fate.

Didn't Amanda say at one point that she was in the kitchen with her hands over her ears so that she couldn't hear what was going on?

Then they both hid at Solecitos for the night, stoned, probably frightened?, both switched their phones off. Then perhaps in the morning they both went back to the property to confirm the worst, leaving DNA evidence in the process.

It sounds the most likely explanation to me.

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1004
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by Guest on 19.06.13 14:15

Lostfridge, please see the Technical Help thread on 'how to use the quote button', it really is confusing when the posts are merged into one.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by ShuBob on 19.06.13 14:40

@Lostfridge wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
@Lostfridge wrote:What a waste of time and money!. The murderer is in jail.  Let it be

Why so? The investigators concluded that Guede did not act alone. Meredith's family deserve to see his accomplices sent down with him. What I don't understand is if Guede pointed the finger at those two or has refused to name names?

As far as I know he didn't name anyone else. He was seen running from the crime and DNA evidence against him. Job done. Foxy may have come across the scene and panicked! and couldn't go back on her words once she had said she had not been near the scene that night. She will be acquitted again but hey! plenty more Italian papers sold. 

So you think she may have lied but the victim's family don't deserve to get to the bottom of the truth?

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by jozi on 19.06.13 15:17

@ShuBob wrote:
@Lostfridge wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
@Lostfridge wrote:What a waste of time and money!. The murderer is in jail.  Let it be

Why so? The investigators concluded that Guede did not act alone. Meredith's family deserve to see his accomplices sent down with him. What I don't understand is if Guede pointed the finger at those two or has refused to name names?

As far as I know he didn't name anyone else. He was seen running from the crime and DNA evidence against him. Job done. Foxy may have come across the scene and panicked! and couldn't go back on her words once she had said she had not been near the scene that night. She will be acquitted again but hey! plenty more Italian papers sold. 

So you think she may have lied but the victim's family don't deserve to get to the bottom of the truth?



I think she is guilty and cannot understand why they released her ?

jozi

Posts : 710
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by Ayniia on 19.06.13 15:21

@suzyjohnson wrote:With this case I have always thought Knox and Solecito know more than they are saying, although perhaps they are not guilty of murder.

I wonder if the real truth is that they both invited Guede, and / or others to the house, probably to buy drugs. Or perhaps Guede called to collect money owing for drugs? 

I suspect that the two of them either arrived back at the property late, or were able to hide, which meant Meredith facing Guede alone, and then later ran away leaving her to her fate.

Didn't Amanda say at one point that she was in the kitchen with her hands over her ears so that she couldn't hear what was going on?

Then they both hid at Solecitos for the night, stoned, probably frightened?, both switched their phones off. Then perhaps in the morning they both went back to the property to confirm the worst, leaving DNA evidence in the process.

It sounds the most likely explanation to me.
Pretty much sums up my idea on this case. Either way Amanda and Solecito are at least "guilty of knowing ".
@ShuBob wrote:
So you think she may have lied but the victim's family don't deserve to get to the bottom of the truth?
Going along what I just said, being "guilty of knowing " is worse because of that, the victim family deserve to know the truth and the pair could give the family the "comfort " of knowing, but their not talking.
OT but I really don't understand why people lie about such serious events just to cover themselves for using drugs or doing other things that general society wouldn't accept.

____________________
"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

Posts : 546
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by aiyoyo on 19.06.13 15:48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ooq1Puu3q0

Hand Analysis of Amanda Knox.  

Wish this guy (Tony Leggett) would read the Palm of the odious pair too.   
 He has read the royalty, celebrities and high profile people, but strangely not the mc*****.

His reading of Bill Gates' is interesting.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by suzyjohnson on 19.06.13 16:09

Anyiia, both Knox and Solecito were young at the time this happened, perhaps, initially, they didn't want their parents to know that they were taking drugs. Perhaps also their immediate thoughts were that they would be in trouble with the police because of drugs too.

Perhaps, later, they couldn't change their stories or didn't want to. Perhaps they wouldn't want the whole world to know they ran away and left Meredith, if indeed that's what happened.

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1004
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by ShuBob on 19.06.13 16:14

@suzyjohnson wrote:Anyiia, both Knox and Solecito were young at the time this happened, perhaps, initially, they didn't want their parents to know that they were taking drugs. Perhaps also their immediate thoughts were that they would be in trouble with the police because of drugs too.

Perhaps, later, they couldn't change their stories or didn't want to. Perhaps they wouldn't want the whole world to know they ran away and left Meredith, if indeed that's what happened.

And perhaps, they were there when Meredith died.

Without the truth, they can't expect to be free from suspicion.

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by suzyjohnson on 19.06.13 18:44

That's true ShuBob

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1004
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by Ayniia on 19.06.13 19:41

@suzyjohnson wrote:Anyiia, both Knox and Solecito were young at the time this happened, perhaps, initially, they didn't want their parents to know that they were taking drugs. Perhaps also their immediate thoughts were that they would be in trouble with the police because of drugs too.

Perhaps, later, they couldn't change their stories or didn't want to. Perhaps they wouldn't want the whole world to know they ran away and left Meredith, if indeed that's what happened.
OT ,That's one of the main problems of the world we live in today, people constantly run away from their responsibilities in general. I see that everyday at work. People saying everything is someone else's fault. People lie in my face saying I said something I didn't. An example, someone makes a purchase online and insert the data for the receipt. Then they want to change the data but with new receipts law we have, we can't change it. But they don't understand when I try to tell them they were the ones who filled the receipt form.
Back on topic my point is, the problem with those two is IMO they were somewhat "spoiled brats " who were not used to take responsibility for their actions. This is all my personal opinion and I have to say it really bothers me the way Knox was treated by being called sexually "deviant " or whatever. So what? That doesn't makes her a murderer. All the press ( and police too ) talk about her sexual life as if that was a bad thing is just rubbish. She wasn't a minor anymore and no one had the right to label her for that, as no one had the right to say the West Memphis 3 committed a crime based on the music they listened or the clothes they wore. Some people's theories about what happened to Madeleine being an "abduction " to cover a swing event falls in the same category of not being honest about whatever. I live on the motto that: "If it harms none, do what you want to." But be responsible for your actions.
It's not fair for Meredith family not to know what really happened that night and again IMO the couple could change that and come clear, but maybe they have a "pact of silence ". Not telling about a murder to cover drug use is not a fair balance of things. All again in my honest opinion.

____________________
"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

Posts : 546
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by suzyjohnson on 19.06.13 20:38

Ayniia (I spelt your name right this time) yes people should always be honest. I was just suggesting possible reasons why Knox and Solecito may have tried to cover up what they know, that's if they do know anything more about what happened, which I suspect they do.

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1004
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by Ayniia on 19.06.13 20:45

@suzyjohnson wrote:Ayniia (I spelt your name right this time) yes people should always be honest. I was just suggesting possible reasons why Knox and Solecito may have tried to cover up what they know, that's if they do know anything more about what happened, which I suspect they do.
Yes I know and I'm sorry if my answer sounded a bit angry but this case could have been so simple and it got into a big circus because of Knox and Solecito. The "good " thing about this case is that the main three families involved are wealthy enough to pay court fees and lawyers or if Meredith family wasn't wealthy the case would've been "wooshed ".

____________________
"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

Posts : 546
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by suzyjohnson on 19.06.13 21:04

Ayniia, it's fine, be angry, I am fed up with people not facing their responsibilities too.

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1004
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned

Post by aiyoyo on 20.06.13 7:00

In her original statements she placed herself at the scene, but after she got home to America she said on National TV she was not at the scene.
Freedom and some coaching plus spin can change everything, as we all know.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum