The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by aquila on 23.03.13 17:15

Snipped from PeterMac's excellent post:

'Kate McCann stated in 2011 that she had suspected sedation from the very first. Given the above perhaps this is understandable.
In her book, Madeleine, which she described as “A Version of the Truth”, she says this explicitly.
3 May 2007 (NOTE: this information was not released until May 2011)
p. 75 “Had Madeleine been given some kind of sedative to keep her quiet ? Had the twins, too ?”

If that's the case would you

a. Get your twins to hospital quickly to find out if your suspicions are correct and to ascertain what had been administered to them?

or

b. Get them back to the creche fairly soon after their sister's 'abduction' to be placed in the care of 'trustworthy' strangers again?

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by PeterMac on 23.03.13 18:03

And never forget

Reminder
The McCanns, and many of their Tapas7 friends are medically trained.
Both Dr. Kate McCann and Dr. Fiona Payne are trained to a high standard in anaesthetics. In fact both were Junior Registrars.

Their continued insistence on sedation by an ‘intruder’ as a viable proposition, when combined with the unambiguous admission in their statements, in interviews, and in the book, of clearly defined professional negligence in their manifest failure to provide, or even consider, any form of resuscitation or aftercare, is baffling.

But these qualified anaesthetists simply put a palm on a child’s back, or a finger under its nose. There is no record that of whether each child was turned, undressed and examined minutely for needle stick marks, or had its mouth, nose and throat cleared or checked for the presence of a chloroform soaked rag, had its breath smelled for evidence of drugs, gas or ketones, had its pupil response monitored, had its heart rate taken, had other reflexes tested, or was roused until fully conscious. These would be standard procedures.

On the contrary, what evidence there is points to the twins’ having simply been left for a considerable period unattended, and then some two hours later scooped up out of their travel cots, in the bedclothes in which they slept, and being carried, still sleeping, out into the cold night air and round to an adjacent apartment where they were left to sleep.

Neither doctor performed any of the usual and medically required tests or procedures appropriate to recovery from anaesthesia. It is a matter of record that the twins were not taken to a hospital for assessment.

On the facts therefore the doctors were in serious and negligent breach of a whole series of medical protocols for which nurses have been struck off the register.
And even more strangely, they have admitted this in statements and in the book. They have made no attempt to suggest that they acted correctly.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Sentencing Judgement

Post by brilynn on 23.03.13 20:09

Peter Mac and Aquila,I thank you both,for the obvious truth you relate so well.As a grandma of 12 ,the only reason in my eyes,for Kate to have felt the need to check the twins were still breathing so soon,was because she,d seen the horrific outcome of a "little sleeping aid" administered to all 3 babies earlier,and realised she could be facing an even bigger disaster!.Peter,in your mind ,do you really believe there isn,t ,at least one member of the SY team ,investigating this crime,who will ,if he is "allowed",stand up and be counted? Or ,do they really just work their socks off to get the result demanded from the people in charge?

brilynn

Posts : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by Guest on 23.03.13 20:15

Brilynn, I cannot for the life of me imagine that not at least one of the 30+ SY detectives, most of them close to their retirement, would toe a party line and bury evidence. Apart from retirement and nothing to lose, one is / becomes a detective because IMO one has a mission for truth ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by Casey5 on 23.03.13 20:16

Given that Kate McCann thought the twins appeared to have been sedated and Gerry saying that Madeleine had been abducted by a paedophile gang wouldn't it have been normal to strip the twins and examine them just in case they had been molested in any way? Or demand that they go to hospital to be checked over?
But we shouldn't be too hasty to judge them, after all the McCanns were very busy arranging for important people to be contacted to help them, the media to be alerted and legal experts to protect their backs. Priorities eh?

Casey5

Posts : 321
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by Guest on 23.03.13 20:17

Super post Brilynn
I'd like to know as well!
kindest regards
parapono

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by Guest on 23.03.13 20:25

Châtelaine wrote:Brilynn, I cannot for the life of me imagine that not at least one of the 30+ SY detectives, most of them close to their retirement, would toe a party line and bury evidence. Apart from retirement and nothing to lose, one is / becomes a detective because IMO one has a mission for truth ...

Maybe one of these 'close-to-retirement' police officers will tell all once they've left the force....maybe write a book called 'Maddie: The truth about the review'.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by Guest on 23.03.13 20:36

@admin wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Brilynn, I cannot for the life of me imagine that not at least one of the 30+ SY detectives, most of them close to their retirement, would toe a party line and bury evidence. Apart from retirement and nothing to lose, one is / becomes a detective because IMO one has a mission for truth ...

Maybe one of these 'close-to-retirement' police officers will tell all once they've left the force....maybe write a book called 'Maddie: The truth about the review'.
***
Good one, Admin

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by Newintown on 23.03.13 20:50

@Dr What wrote:Throughout the parents' actions since this plot was hurriedly devised , I can see one overwhelming imperative.That was to protect their position as career doctors.
They needed to protect their position with their respective families, who have invested much in ensuring the successful careers of Kate Healy and Gerry McCann.Hence the need for phone calls back to the UK almost immediately after the 'abduction', to convince them that a violent entry to the flat had happened.Then leave the rest to an overactive media only too willing to accept the version of events from a pair of British doctors on an innocent holiday with fellow British doctors.Who would possibly disbelieve British doctors!
They needed then to protect their legal position.They probably could not believe their luck when money started arriving in such quantities that they could then pay for the 'best' legal protection.They now knew that they could play the long game, hang around the place 'looking' for their daughter, knowing that the financial gifts enabled them to fight any legal battle should the need arise.They could even control any media publicity via their paid mouthpiece.
They then needed to calculate what image the public saw.This quickly proved a problem, as truly independent minded journalists posed difficult, awkward questions to them which made them look very calculating and false.As a result, appearances in front of the media were limited and very controlled.
They then needed to attack and destroy any voices that questioned the version of events that they required people to swallow.The money that had been previously donated, plus the monies from the legal actions and book, took care of this.
They have calculated that they can play the long game.People will forget, get bored, move on to something else.All designed to protect careers that other people have made sacrificies to create.These 'doctors' do not need help.They have received enough of that.They might deserve pity, but only when they have acknowledged their failings and their involvement in this plot.
And only when they have paid up in full for the attempt to destroy those who have sought to expose the nonsense of their various versions of events.

Thank you Dr What for your very interesting and succinct contribution. You seem to have summed up in one post what everyone has been discussing for the past 6 years.

You're not a journalist by any chance are you? From reading your post I get the impression that you may be as you refer to journalists in your post feeling frustrated that no questions could be put to the McCanns that they weren't forewarned about.

ETA: If you are a journalist if would be interesting to hear your views on G McCann hijacking "Hacked Off" and why he's disappeared into a black hole never to be heard or seen since the deal was done.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by Guest on 23.03.13 21:08

Châtelaine wrote:Brilynn, I cannot for the life of me imagine that not at least one of the 30+ SY detectives, most of them close to their retirement, would toe a party line and bury evidence. Apart from retirement and nothing to lose, one is / becomes a detective because IMO one has a mission for truth ...

Ho, here; do they not stand in danger of losing their pensions if they do not toe the party line?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by T4two on 23.03.13 21:47

@Portia wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Brilynn, I cannot for the life of me imagine that not at least one of the 30+ SY detectives, most of them close to their retirement, would toe a party line and bury evidence. Apart from retirement and nothing to lose, one is / becomes a detective because IMO one has a mission for truth ...

Ho, here; do they not stand in danger of losing their pensions if they do not toe the party line?

I fear that this is no longer the case. Today's force seem to be in it for what they can get out of it moneywise. Apart from that there has been a trend towards a culture of promotion based on political correctness i.e. toeing the party line since at least 1997. I imagine it's not so difficult for all 30 SY detectives to forget about any ideas of a mission for truth - having been conditioned for the past 16 years to do just that.

T4two

Posts : 166
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-01-22
Age : 68
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by Guest on 23.03.13 22:05

@Portia wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Brilynn, I cannot for the life of me imagine that not at least one of the 30+ SY detectives, most of them close to their retirement, would toe a party line and bury evidence. Apart from retirement and nothing to lose, one is / becomes a detective because IMO one has a mission for truth ...

Ho, here; do they not stand in danger of losing their pensions if they do not toe the party line?

Yes they do
parapono

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by Guest on 23.03.13 22:33

If that would be true, there would be no confidence in any matter regarding law and justice ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by loopzdaloop on 24.03.13 1:18

With regard to the poster who mocked the idea of a 'Kate Code',
i agree entirely with the other poster who mentioned 'retrofill'.
We have lots of examples of questions being answered that have not openly been asked. This includes the Seabass in the car; coincidently releasing similar chemical scent to cadaver, tea stains on the Jimjams; coincidently containing a compound contained in blood, the DNA in the car; which Gerry laughing explains to journalists in a video that it could have been mixed up with 5 people. Strange answers considering these unscientific dogs, which only yesterda were used again by british police to find a body in a landslide in cornwall, are totally inaccurate. Yet signalled behind the sofa and in the wardrobe. Did anyone ever answer what happened to the tennis bag in that photograph which was stored in that wardrobe?

I do think Kate, whose specialism is already mentioned here would be the person most likely to recognise whether someone may have been 'drugged'. I do believe that is more 'retrofill', just incase any evidence ever turns up. Maddie being drugged as well would make sense in the context of her being asleep durig each check, especially in a strange appartment as whilst in te comfort of her own own the mccanns had awful trouble keeping her in bed. They even had a behaviour reward chart to try and encourage her to stay in bed at home. Perhaps the phantom child drugger did not give maddie enough, being somewhat careless and she woke up and climbed o the sofa to look out the window for her parents, yet slipped in between the sill and the back cracking her head open.

A tragic accident.

What would normally happen here is that she would be taken to hospital and her parents would get lots of sympathy, despite the neglect as anyone sympathetic to their current plight will say 'your not perfect, nobodies perfect, we all make mistakes, it could happen to anyone. they can never suffer more than they are now'.

However, what if she was drugged? An autopsy would show whether she had anything in her system. If she was druggged, those sympathetic voices would be much less. Social services would be obliged to act and there would be a child protection conference and public outrage over how two people could neglect AND drug their children.

Suddenly, theres more to lose.
Those children, desired so much after going through the trauma of IVF could be taken away.
Not only that but the misuse of medication could cost them their careers.
They spent years getting to where they were,
Missed their most fertile time of life for their careers and now that eould be lost too.
Suddenly when your caught between a rock and a hard place
You start to look at your options.
It all happens quickly, but your friends know your plight and what you've been through and they know its a tragic accident. It could have been one of them.. Could it? It could if they were acting in a manner similar to the mccanns. The other friends also have things to hide... David Payne for one. The gaspars remembered a previous holiday and inappropriate jokes with sexual undertones about children. Yvonne Martin also thought she saw a familiar face, through her work as a social worker specialising in child protection in plymouth. Plymouth isnt that big... Most people know everyone else, you would definitly have to be sure to breach confidentiality, however they have things to hide too.

So:
We have setting events -
IVF, high powered careers, a pattern of poor sleep hygiene
Next you have:
That holiday, a time for peace, with friends who are likeminded who have had similar experiences
You desire:
To maintain that peace
You think:
Just a little something to keep her in bed, everybody does it, it'll be fine this is my speciality in medicine i've only had a little to drink, i know the right amount
Suddenly:
Time goes by, you go home and theres a tragic accident
Your up all night, shocked, everything you have to lose flashes before your eyes
But:
Someone has an idea to make it go away,
Dont worry il take the other children to the creche and sign everyone in, they all look the same anyway...


And then it starts, the 'creche'-endo of events culminating in 'they' whomever they may
Be 'taking her'.

I always thought that the way kate describes how she wanted to end it all, was very specific.. Her description of how she wanted to drown. Retrofill.

I do have faith in Scotland Yard, especially after the Stephen Lawrence case i feel that they have earnt the benefit of the doubt. I also dont like to see them criticised for following every lead as when they do and rule it out, its one less excuse the mccanns can have in court. Consider SY digging up the retrofill.
After all, forensic training is similar the world over. Leicestershire police also helped the portugese to 'develop' the evidence. We all know what it suggests! However SY have been watertight we have got little info from them and I would consider that a positive!

I do have sympathy for the poor graduate minions in pr companies or carterrick reading this expecting the work to help them on their career ladder. When it all blows up in their face their CV is going to be ruined!
The nuremberg does not apply. This sort of work would be considered conspiracy.

(Sorry for any typos am on mobile)

loopzdaloop

Posts : 334
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by aiyoyo on 24.03.13 1:59

@T4two wrote:
@Portia wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Brilynn, I cannot for the life of me imagine that not at least one of the 30+ SY detectives, most of them close to their retirement, would toe a party line and bury evidence. Apart from retirement and nothing to lose, one is / becomes a detective because IMO one has a mission for truth ...

Ho, here; do they not stand in danger of losing their pensions if they do not toe the party line?

I fear that this is no longer the case. Today's force seem to be in it for what they can get out of it moneywise. Apart from that there has been a trend towards a culture of promotion based on political correctness i.e. toeing the party line since at least 1997. I imagine it's not so difficult for all 30 SY detectives to forget about any ideas of a mission for truth - having been conditioned for the past 16 years to do just that.

I fear you might be right.
Individualism, with its strong principles and ideas of truth has no place in the real world of corruption.
Any individual rank and file who wishes to go against the might of collective forces - that of Head in Charge, Police Commissioner, and Policiticians combined - will find himself going against the tsunami.
It will be uphill struggle to stand up to the collective might if you only have truth on your side. You will have to have another force behind you, equally strong, if not stronger, as the corrupted force to counter that before you even attempt to stand up to the corrupted force publicly.

Most individual coopers with strong principles and ideas of truth would probably moan about their inept bosses and corrupted system in private, but does not have the means/force or might or guts and bravery to counter the corruption even if they have the will. It would take a very special individual to come out, stake everything in his life, lay down his life so to speak, to stand up to the truth. And most individuals would not do it on the principle of truth as an ideology, not in context of missing child, especially one where her parents were involved and doing everything they can to suppress the truth.




aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by loopzdaloop on 24.03.13 10:45

@aiyoyo wrote:
@T4two wrote:
@Portia wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Brilynn, I cannot for the life of me imagine that not at least one of the 30+ SY detectives, most of them close to their retirement, would toe a party line and bury evidence. Apart from retirement and nothing to lose, one is / becomes a detective because IMO one has a mission for truth ...

Ho, here; do they not stand in danger of losing their pensions if they do not toe the party line?

I fear that this is no longer the case. Today's force seem to be in it for what they can get out of it moneywise. Apart from that there has been a trend towards a culture of promotion based on political correctness i.e. toeing the party line since at least 1997. I imagine it's not so difficult for all 30 SY detectives to forget about any ideas of a mission for truth - having been conditioned for the past 16 years to do just that.

I fear you might be right.
Individualism, with its strong principles and ideas of truth has no place in the real world of corruption.
Any individual rank and file who wishes to go against the might of collective forces - that of Head in Charge, Police Commissioner, and Policiticians combined - will find himself going against the tsunami.
It will be uphill struggle to stand up to the collective might if you only have truth on your side. You will have to have another force behind you, equally strong, if not stronger, as the corrupted force to counter that before you even attempt to stand up to the corrupted force publicly.

Most individual coopers with strong principles and ideas of truth would probably moan about their inept bosses and corrupted system in private, but does not have the means/force or might or guts and bravery to counter the corruption even if they have the will. It would take a very special individual to come out, stake everything in his life, lay down his life so to speak, to stand up to the truth. And most individuals would not do it on the principle of truth as an ideology, not in context of missing child, especially one where her parents were involved and doing everything they can to suppress the truth.




I disagree with what you've written entirely as i dont believe it has any credible foundation.
Who would you argue is being corrupted and where would the corruption be coming from?

Granted recently we heard about the Hillsborough situation but since that the government have issues more powers to the ipcc to root out individual corruption
http://m.guardian.co.uk/politics/2013/feb/12/theresa-may-ipcc-police-corruption

But your feeling is that scotland yard (whose current reputation is impeccable) are facing pressures from the government to create a whitewash?

For the government to place these pressures upon the police they would have to be facing pressures from elsewhere. Who would this be? The media will no longer be placing any 'pro' pressure since the whole hacked off affair and We hear that journos are as frustrated as we are about not being able to print investigative journalism. What about the Mccanns? Well we know that they do not have the ear of government anymore, firstly because their personal connections were to new labour and the nouvoux-rich who felt empathy due to being a 'professional' and of similar social standing.
To the tories, the mccanns are just 'plebs' like the rest of us. Gerry's frustration with regard to the breakdown in communication was evident in the way he spoke to the press about David Cameron quite recently. This leaves the likes of Alex Woolfall and whatever pR(at) firm are still monitoring forums, however I dont feel that their connections are the same.
You can base this on the amount of news we are hearing spin from 'sources' who know people in scotland yard - which is none. DC Redwoods appearence on Panorama was also very savvy and was clearly a warning shot across to be left alone. This is working... As they are. Generally the police release updates but they're not. I do believe you are right on one point, that there may be a group mentality, yet this will be empathy towards fellow officers in their profession.
The Portugese are Britains oldest allie and the way their police are taught are not disimilar to ours and will use all the same research base as cops the world over. Furthermore Eddie and Keela were British and were accessed through British police. Similarly, leicestershire police were reported to have helped develop the evidence with the Portugese which was used against the Mccanns. I think that strongly points to where the investigation is going, after that is it categorically rules out all these nonsense leads.

loopzdaloop

Posts : 334
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by PeterMac on 24.03.13 11:05

I tend to agree with you.
Look at the recent fate of a number of top Met officers who did try to whitewash enquiries. Cash for honours, hacking, and so on. Where are they now ?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by aiyoyo on 24.03.13 11:56

@loopzdaloop wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@T4two wrote:
@Portia wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Brilynn, I cannot for the life of me imagine that not at least one of the 30+ SY detectives, most of them close to their retirement, would toe a party line and bury evidence. Apart from retirement and nothing to lose, one is / becomes a detective because IMO one has a mission for truth ...

Ho, here; do they not stand in danger of losing their pensions if they do not toe the party line?

I fear that this is no longer the case. Today's force seem to be in it for what they can get out of it moneywise. Apart from that there has been a trend towards a culture of promotion based on political correctness i.e. toeing the party line since at least 1997. I imagine it's not so difficult for all 30 SY detectives to forget about any ideas of a mission for truth - having been conditioned for the past 16 years to do just that.

I fear you might be right.
Individualism, with its strong principles and ideas of truth has no place in the real world of corruption.
Any individual rank and file who wishes to go against the might of collective forces - that of Head in Charge, Police Commissioner, and Policiticians combined - will find himself going against the tsunami.
It will be uphill struggle to stand up to the collective might if you only have truth on your side. You will have to have another force behind you, equally strong, if not stronger, as the corrupted force to counter that before you even attempt to stand up to the corrupted force publicly.

Most individual coopers with strong principles and ideas of truth would probably moan about their inept bosses and corrupted system in private, but does not have the means/force or might or guts and bravery to counter the corruption even if they have the will. It would take a very special individual to come out, stake everything in his life, lay down his life so to speak, to stand up to the truth. And most individuals would not do it on the principle of truth as an ideology, not in context of missing child, especially one where her parents were involved and doing everything they can to suppress the truth.




I disagree with what you've written entirely as i dont believe it has any credible foundation.
Who would you argue is being corrupted and where would the corruption be coming from?

Granted recently we heard about the Hillsborough situation but since that the government have issues more powers to the ipcc to root out individual corruption
http://m.guardian.co.uk/politics/2013/feb/12/theresa-may-ipcc-police-corruption

But your feeling is that scotland yard (whose current reputation is impeccable) are facing pressures from the government to create a whitewash?

For the government to place these pressures upon the police they would have to be facing pressures from elsewhere. Who would this be? The media will no longer be placing any 'pro' pressure since the whole hacked off affair and We hear that journos are as frustrated as we are about not being able to print investigative journalism. What about the Mccanns? Well we know that they do not have the ear of government anymore, firstly because their personal connections were to new labour and the nouvoux-rich who felt empathy due to being a 'professional' and of similar social standing.
To the tories, the mccanns are just 'plebs' like the rest of us. Gerry's frustration with regard to the breakdown in communication was evident in the way he spoke to the press about David Cameron quite recently. This leaves the likes of Alex Woolfall and whatever pR(at) firm are still monitoring forums, however I dont feel that their connections are the same.
You can base this on the amount of news we are hearing spin from 'sources' who know people in scotland yard - which is none. DC Redwoods appearence on Panorama was also very savvy and was clearly a warning shot across to be left alone. This is working... As they are. Generally the police release updates but they're not. I do believe you are right on one point, that there may be a group mentality, yet this will be empathy towards fellow officers in their profession.
The Portugese are Britains oldest allie and the way their police are taught are not disimilar to ours and will use all the same research base as cops the world over. Furthermore Eddie and Keela were British and were accessed through British police. Similarly, leicestershire police were reported to have helped develop the evidence with the Portugese which was used against the Mccanns. I think that strongly points to where the investigation is going, after that is it categorically rules out all these nonsense leads.

I hear what you are saying and I agree.
What I meant was, if there has been a whitewash order (as many believed), not saying that there is, but "IF" there is, then individual coppers with all their principles and WILL, will have no voice against a corrupted system. When I said corrupt system, I don't mean within just the Police Force, but cross power might from politicians and police and more (probably a few rich persons who might have been indirectly involved who might exert an influence on the Politicians).
The Politicians must have a willing partner in the Police before a whitewash can be feasible, hence a cross power corruption must exist for a whitewash to happen.


aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.03.13 15:01

"The Politicians must have A WILLING PARTNER IN THE POLICE before a whitewash can be feasible, hence a cross power corruption must exist for a whitewash to happen."

That would be "the boss" Met Comissioner Bernard Hogan Howe, sycophantic chief FUNDRAISER for the self confessed child neglectors, K and G McCann! (balloon launch, Liverpool)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/6761027.stm

Appointed by T May, who supposedly 'ordered' the 'review'... bullied into it by R Brooks, who is herself now charged with perverting the course of justice.
BHH will stamp down on Redwood if he even comes close to questioning the 'version of events' demanded by the McCanns as the 'truth'
OH YES, THE POLITICIANS CERTAINLY DO HAVE 'A WILLING PARTNER IN THE POLICE' to WHITEWASH 'the disappearance of Madeleine McCann'

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by Dr What on 24.03.13 18:10

Frankly, the 'Police' do not fill me with a great deal of hope!
There may well be some good honest police, but the recent spate of scandals, usually involving inactivity, incompetence or downright collusion, include Savile, Rochdale child abuse, Mitchell 'plebgate', Hillsborough,etc.
It is either a lack of sufficient basic intelligence within the ranks of the police, or they are being told by politicians to look the other way.Whichever, it would appear that whole ranks of police should be culled and replaced.

Dr What

Posts : 241
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Sentencing Judgement

Post by brilynn on 24.03.13 19:17

Until,the Met Comissoners name,Bernard Hogan Howe was "brought up" I had really started to feel quite hopeful after reading Loopzdaloop,s brilliant contribution ,but how can a man who has been part of fund raising for the MaCaans in the past,now be in charge of the team trying to prove he had been,so so wrong in his open support for them You couldn,t make it up!!! but if Gerry did ruffle DC feathers in the "Hacked Off"pantomine then maybe he will be looking to put Mr MaCaan " back in his place" I can dream can,t I? I will say this particular subject has brought some really thought provoking comments IMO anyway ,so thanks one and all.

brilynn

Posts : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by ShuBob on 24.03.13 20:49

I'm not a fan of BH-H or the Met in general but I take exception to the accusation he helped fund-raise for the couple. As far as I know, there is only one article linking him to such a deed and no actual EVIDENCE that he did it. Why is that stick still used to beat him even today?

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Sentencing Judgement

Post by brilynn on 24.03.13 22:09

Shobob I ,like others here,sometimes ,obviously not intentially "upset" other bloggers ,when we have read something ,which we had no reason to believe was not factual,and then repeated said "fact".so in this instance I "stand corrected",and now look forward to a good outcome to the long awaited SY Review of the Madeleine MaCaan Mystery,its only right Justice prevails,!and it looks like with your assurance we do have the right man in charge,so I once again look forward to a good outcome. Methinks I should leave future comments in my head,and not "in print!!!"

brilynn

Posts : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by Guest on 24.03.13 22:25

The article is still there on the BBC, and to be fair it does say BHH will lead the balloon launch. Do we know if he ever did?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/6761027.stm

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by ShuBob on 24.03.13 23:23

Brilynn, please accept my apologies for the tone of my post. It's just that I think it's unfair using that particular stick to beat BH-H with when there is no evidence as far as I know he had anything to do with the fundraising he was linked to. We know the dirty tricks the McCanns employ in promoting whatever it is they want to promote. They like to name-drop to make it look like they've got the support of certain individuals. Who knows if this was one such occasion? I have no idea if BH-H was at that event or if he's firmly in the McCann camp but until there is evidence, I don't think it's right to use that BBC report to link him to the couple.

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum