The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by PeterMac on 21.03.13 16:49

@Portia wrote:Isobel Hudson extended her etc etc to the completion of the Book according to its author.
Maybe Isobel Martorelli forgot that?
Was she under oath when she denied having read the Book?
Or are these pure semantics, and did she read the proofs, but not the final edition?
It really is priceless how they tie themselves in knots.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.03.13 16:54

But wait, a glimmer of understanding, the Book p. 5: '

As our investigation is still ongoing, and for legal reasons, some opinions or episodes cannot be shared until Madeleine is found'

They investigation has been put aside by the review, its ministers debunked long ago.

So now there are only legal reasons not to be open and honest, forever?

'Curiouser & curiouser!'
(The Muppet Show)

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 21.03.13 17:01

@Portia wrote:But wait, a glimmer of understanding, the Book p. 5: '

As our investigation is still ongoing, and for legal reasons, some opinions or episodes cannot be shared until Madeleine is found'

They investigation has been put aside by the review, its ministers debunked long ago.

So now there are only legal reasons not to be open and honest, forever?

'Curiouser & curiouser!'
(The Muppet Show)

Good grief, what is that mad woman implying one wonders.
She said "found", not "returned" - big difference.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 21.03.13 17:13

I'm afraid I won't shed a tear if the McCanns are ever hauled before a court - which I very much doubt will ever happen - and made to face up to and admit what really happened on that holiday.
It's Madeleine I feel sorry for, although I feel she is beyond any harm, she never had the chance to go to big school, have sleepovers and do all the normal things a child does as it gets older. I am also concerned about the twins, their slightly "macabre" upbringing so far with the huge amount of focus being on their missing sister- who incidentally they keep being told has come to no harm. wtf !!
Kate and Gerry have had ample opportunity to come clean, they were made aware very early on that they would have received a very lenient punishment but they decided, for whatever reason, to continue to lie and follow the "wider agenda".
Well so be it, but if there's any justice in this world they both should answer in a court of law for whatever happened to Madeleine McCann.
They, and they alone are totally responsible.

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 21.03.13 17:58

@Casey5 wrote:I'm afraid I won't shed a tear if the McCanns are ever hauled before a court - which I very much doubt will ever happen - and made to face up to and admit what really happened on that holiday.
It's Madeleine I feel sorry for, although I feel she is beyond any harm, she never had the chance to go to big school, have sleepovers and do all the normal things a child does as it gets older. I am also concerned about the twins, their slightly "macabre" upbringing so far with the huge amount of focus being on their missing sister- who incidentally they keep being told has come to no harm. wtf !!
Kate and Gerry have had ample opportunity to come clean, they were made aware very early on that they would have received a very lenient punishment but they decided, for whatever reason, to continue to lie and follow the "wider agenda".
Well so be it, but if there's any justice in this world they both should answer in a court of law for whatever happened to Madeleine McCann.

Talking about school, surely whoever had her would send her to school. Especially if she's with a childless couple theory is to be believed, more reason to think they would have sent her to school since she was of proper schooling age a few years back. A childless couple paying people to kidnap her makes no sense whatsoever since they are plenty adoption agencies around. Plus how the childless couple expect to hide such a high profile missing child away from public eyes is a complete mystery. So that theory can be discarded.

Even gypsies send their kids to school. I know that for a fact because schools in France are full of them. And their kids are usually very nice and well mannered too. So the theory that gypsies had her can also go out the window.

It's an undeniable fact that Maddie, if alive and with someone, was not sent to school or she would have been spotted in School by now.
When you think about it, even Pedophile sends kids to school. So even this theory can be thrown out.

That leaves only one inevitable conclusion - ie Maddie is dead.
There's simply no way anyone can hide a most well known missing child for so long and not be spotted by now.
Not unless the person is a reclusive cave man. Even this theory is not plausible as a reclusive cave man would just be that - reclusive - and never been out of the cave.

A troupe of british cleaners indeed - 6 people in white coats! What profession wears white? We know of 6 Brits in white uniform profession.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck on 21.03.13 18:49

" I have had to keep saying to myself: I know the truth, we know the truth and God knows the truth. And one day, the truth will out.
Yet publishing the truth is fraught with risks for our family. "

It is an odd thing to say. If you know the truth, then then there is no need to wait passively until it "outs" itself. Also being said is that it is publishing the truth. not speaking or telling, which is "fraught with risks for our family". Not just one risk either or maybe two, but many are implied.

Monty Heck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 21.03.13 22:05

@Casey5 wrote:I'm afraid I won't shed a tear if the McCanns are ever hauled before a court - which I very much doubt will ever happen - and made to face up to and admit what really happened on that holiday.

I completely agree with you. For anyone to think that K McCann is trying to pass on any message and needs anyone's help from this forum is insane.

The McCanns have known from day one what they're doing, have people forgotten the hell they've put Tony Bennett and Goncalo Amaral through, for God's sake. Have you forgotten the £millions they've made off the back of poor Madeleine.

I was in awe of some of the posters on this website but I now think some of you are beginning to lose the plot. People on this forum have been fighting for justice for Madeleine for 6 years, don't be fooled by K McCann's ramblings.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.03.13 23:04

I hear what you say, Newintown.

There are the few odd moments when I feel sorry for the McCanns but then I think of all the awful things they have done to save their own miserable skins and my sympathy goes out of the window, unlike Madeleine.....

I do feel that Kate has a serious personality disorder though and it's a pity that, as far as we know, she has not been treated for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 22.03.13 8:01

@aiyoyo wrote:. {heavily edited and snipped}. . . surely whoever had her would send her to school. . .
There's simply no way anyone can hide a most well known missing child for so long and not be spotted by now. . .
Not unless the person is a reclusive cave man.
That leaves only one inevitable conclusion - ie Maddie is dead.

And she needs a passport to visit Brazil, Cyprus, the Costa del Sol, . . .
She needs a birth certificate to get one
She needs registration with a GP, dentist, etc
And so on.
"That leaves only one inevitable conclusion - ie Maddie is dead."

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 22.03.13 10:33

from newintown's post [ and my last post here as the thread is going way off-topic]

I completely agree with you. For
anyone to think that K McCann is trying to pass on any message and
needs anyone's help from this forum is insane.

The McCanns have
known from day one what they're doing, have people forgotten the hell
they've put Tony Bennett and Goncalo Amaral through, for God's sake.
Have you forgotten the £millions they've made off the back of poor
Madeleine.

I was in awe of some of the posters on this website
but I now think some of you are beginning to lose the plot. People on
this forum have been fighting for justice for Madeleine for 6 years,
don't be fooled by K McCann's ramblings.

My position :

Kate does not ramble in her book imo. It was clearly written with an agenda, that being to attempt to explain away certain contentious issues.
There is in the book as in the witness statements a clear attempt to "back-fill" or "retro- fit", I can't recall the correct term.
I do not think she was passing on any coded messages and I do not understand your ref. to her needing help from this forum. She does need help though imo.
She does know what has happened to her daughter, that she is dead. The dream sequence described in the book imo was not a dream but the reality of her cradling her daughter's body. This was the part of the book where I saw truth and raw anguish. I felt pity when I read that.

I feel anger mixed with pity for any parent whose moral compass is so off track that they would cover up the death of their child, for whatever reasons. I want to see anyone involved in court to answer for any crimes committed. If they do not, then they have to live with their lies and the burden of that will be heavy. I would not be them, what a way to live. Purgatory. Or Hell
The treatment of TB and GA is a disgrace, she said she was a lioness in her book so I am not surprised at the actions towards those 2 men if she is intent on keeping her family intact. btw a lioness does not leave her cubs vulnerable, another reason I do not believe the couple left their children alone at night.

Imo Kate has in her book as good as told us that her daughter died in a fall. She is clearly suffering, look at the woman's face. I believe if she was not psychologically unwell 6 years ago, she is now.
I am not going to indulge in speculation about paedophilia among the group, or give any credit to the theories that the little girl was sent on her way because she was not wanted, or was too much of a problem for her emotionally fragile mother. If Andy Redwood has dismissed those theories it is to be expected. They are nothing but lurid imaginings.

Maddie tripped on the aircraft steps. Did she only bang her knee? Could she have suffered a seemingly superficial head injury which was ultimately fatal? A likely place for an accident was the creche. She was taken swimming and there is no indication of how safe the pool was or how well qualified in first aid the staff were. There are things in the files which suggest death prior to 3rd May.
Anyone who has behaved in such a way as McCanns and co. have is deserving of my anger, out of a sense of injustice and wanting the truth.
I do also feel pity though, they are bereaved parents whatever has happened. And self- preservation came before the truth. It is the behaviour of children focussed on themselves, not mature adults. That makes me very angry, but also very sad. Mostly for Madeleine.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 22.03.13 11:08

I do not feel pity for them.

I feel pity for Maddie.

Why should I feel pity for people who seek to make others feel fear?

Why should I pity for people who seek to bankrupt and imprison a pensioner and have leagle eagles monitoring websites to make sure that their "directions" are adhered to. If they are not woe betide TB for he will be locked up for 3 months. That is the man I feel pity for.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 22.03.13 11:22

@russiandoll wrote:
My position :
Kate does not ramble in her book imo. It was clearly written with an agenda, that being to attempt to explain away certain contentious issues.
There is in the book as in the witness statements a clear attempt to "back-fill" or "retro- fit", . . .
Exactly my thoughts. What is interesting is that the lawyers did not advise that people would see through it.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celtclogs on 22.03.13 11:44

@plebgate wrote:I do not feel pity for them.

I feel pity for Maddie.

Why should I feel pity for people who seek to make others feel fear?

Why should I pity for people who seek to bankrupt and imprison a pensioner and have leagle eagles monitoring websites to make sure that their "directions" are adhered to. If they are not woe betide TB for he will be locked up for 3 months. That is the man I feel pity for.

celtclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.03.13 14:07

@PeterMac wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:
My position :
There is in the book as in the witness statements a clear attempt to "back-fill" or "retro- fit", . . .
Exactly my thoughts. What is interesting is that the lawyers did not advise that people would see through it.
Interesting indeed.
I remember a lawyer, having problems to suppress a big grin on his face when presenting his freshly declared "arguido" client to the press.
I also remember a lawyer, complaining that her friends don't want to see her anymore as they are in favour of Dr. Amaral.
And I remember a lawyer, having assisted the pair for 4 years, but not able to testify whether she had any knowledge or proof of an "abduction" ...

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 22.03.13 14:13

Châtelaine wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:
My position :
Interesting indeed.
I remember a lawyer, having problems to suppress a big grin on his face when presenting his freshly declared "arguido" client to the press.
I also remember a lawyer, complaining that her friends don't want to see her anymore as they are in favour of Dr. Amaral.
And I remember a lawyer, having assisted the pair for 4 years, but not able to testify whether she had any knowledge or proof of an "abduction" ...

All expensive lawyers helping their own pockets.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 22.03.13 14:42

Châtelaine wrote:
Interesting indeed.
And we remember a lawyer who helped with the preparation of the book, but did not read it.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 22.03.13 18:50

I've never been able to visualise a situation such as theirs where I or my husband would cover up the death of one of our children. In such a scenario, if my husband was guilty I wouldn't protect him and he wouldn't protect me if I was guilty. How could it be any other way?
I can only imagine that if I was responsible I would be so consumed with guilt and anguish that I would confess all to the nearest policeman and know that any punishment I would be given would be insignificent compared to how I would feel for the rest of my life knowing that my child was dead and I was responsible, either directly or indirectly.
I would feel that my other children would be safer and better off with other family members, if I couldn't look after their sister.
What I wouldn't have done was what the McCanns did do, not in a million years.

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 22.03.13 19:08

@Casey5 wrote:I've never been able to visualise a situation such as theirs where I or my husband would cover up the death of one of our children. In such a scenario, if my husband was guilty I wouldn't protect him and he wouldn't protect me if I was guilty. How could it be any other way?
I can only imagine that if I was responsible I would be so consumed with guilt and anguish that I would confess all to the nearest policeman and know that any punishment I would be given would be insignificent compared to how I would feel for the rest of my life knowing that my child was dead and I was responsible, either directly or indirectly.
I would feel that my other children would be safer and better off with other family members, if I couldn't look after their sister.
What I wouldn't have done was what the McCanns did do, not in a million years.

Good post Casey5 roses

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 22.03.13 19:34

quote casey5 " I've never been able to visualise a situation such as theirs where I or
my husband would cover up the death of one of our children. In such a
scenario, if my husband was guilty I wouldn't protect him and he
wouldn't protect me if I was guilty. How could it be any other way? "

the above are not the only scenarios for death though, what about the one where neither parent is guilty, a case of accidental death? Are there any scenarios there where you could envisage a cover-up?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What on 22.03.13 20:08

Throughout the parents' actions since this plot was hurriedly devised , I can see one overwhelming imperative.That was to protect their position as career doctors.
They needed to protect their position with their respective families, who have invested much in ensuring the successful careers of Kate Healy and Gerry McCann.Hence the need for phone calls back to the UK almost immediately after the 'abduction', to convince them that a violent entry to the flat had happened.Then leave the rest to an overactive media only too willing to accept the version of events from a pair of British doctors on an innocent holiday with fellow British doctors.Who would possibly disbelieve British doctors!
They needed then to protect their legal position.They probably could not believe their luck when money started arriving in such quantities that they could then pay for the 'best' legal protection.They now knew that they could play the long game, hang around the place 'looking' for their daughter, knowing that the financial gifts enabled them to fight any legal battle should the need arise.They could even control any media publicity via their paid mouthpiece.
They then needed to calculate what image the public saw.This quickly proved a problem, as truly independent minded journalists posed difficult, awkward questions to them which made them look very calculating and false.As a result, appearances in front of the media were limited and very controlled.
They then needed to attack and destroy any voices that questioned the version of events that they required people to swallow.The money that had been previously donated, plus the monies from the legal actions and book, took care of this.
They have calculated that they can play the long game.People will forget, get bored, move on to something else.All designed to protect careers that other people have made sacrificies to create.These 'doctors' do not need help.They have received enough of that.They might deserve pity, but only when they have acknowledged their failings and their involvement in this plot.
And only when they have paid up in full for the attempt to destroy those who have sought to expose the nonsense of their various versions of events.

Dr What

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 22.03.13 22:01

O/T But I found this interesting http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-21806911

I am still convinced that the DNA may be a key to all this and would explain the high levels of support.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 22.03.13 22:16

@russiandoll wrote:. . . the above are not the only scenarios for death though, what about the one where neither parent is guilty, a case of accidental death? Are there any scenarios there where you could envisage a cover-up?
There is a scenario where BOTH parents are guilty - - - - and the death is "accidental", though caused by negligence at best, or unlawful activity at worst.
Then there might well be a cover-up.
And any other persons so involved might also wish to contribute to the setting up and maintenance of the "official story".

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by T4two on 22.03.13 22:23

@littlepixie wrote:O/T But I found this interesting http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-21806911

I am still convinced that the DNA may be a key to all this and would explain the high levels of support.

Oh Good find! Well worth reading and yes, I can see the connection, but is it possible to have a mix of healthy/unhealthy children?

T4two

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 23.03.13 16:11

Thanks Nina.

russiandoll

the above are not the only scenarios for death though, what about the
one where neither parent is guilty, a case of accidental death? Are
there any scenarios there where you could envisage a cover-up?

In a case of accidental death, then they should surely have contacted the relevant authorities. If they knew how she died, a fall etc would have been obvious, then because of the frequency of the checks they say were made, they could have said Madeleine was perched on the sofa and fell as they arrived. If there wasn't a huge delay in finding her it's unlikely an autopsy could give the time of death to a very short interval. Kids do have accidents, mine certainly did - although never fatal ones I hasten to add.
A problem arises, of course, if the children were sedated. This would definately be picked up in an autopsy. Still it would be difficult for both to agree to an elaborate scheme of abduction and to involve at least some of their mates. You would think their Catholic sense of guilt would have made them confess though, and not just to a priest.

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 23.03.13 16:50

@Casey5 wrote:
A problem arises, of course, if the children were sedated. This would definately be picked up in an autopsy.
Reported facts.
Around 10 pm 3rd May 2007 Kate McCann entered the apartment in the holiday resort and reported Madeleine missing. The younger twins were still in their travel cots in the same room, and were asleep.

What followed is a matter of public record. The apartment was searched, several times, by many people, the surrounding area was searched by large numbers of police and ex-pats and villagers, and huge amount of activity was directed to discovering Madeleine’s whereabouts. All were in vain.

BUT . . . during all of this commotion -

despite a window and shutters having been open for an hour on a cold night,
despite the door slamming shut,
despite curtains blowing into the room,
despite their mother frantically opening and closing wardrobes and cupboards
despite their mother rushing out screaming for help,
despite the entire Tapas 7 group searching throughout the apartment,
despite Kate and the Tapas group shouting Madeleine’s name outside,
despite Gerry McCann’s closing and opening the shutters multiple times
despite Mrs Webster’s similarly attempting to open the shutters but failing,
despite the Police investigating the scene,
despite Gerry’s “roaring like a lion” and then prostrating himself on the floor,
despite both parents repeating this action and wailing
despite Kate’s checking the twins for vital signs,
despite the twins being lifted from their cots by people not their parents, and
despite their being carried out into the cold night air, and to another apartment.

Despite all of this . . . the twins did not wake

Kate McCann stated in 2011 that she had suspected sedation from the very first. Given the above perhaps this is understandable.
In her book, Madeleine, which she described as “A Version of the Truth”, she says this explicitly.
3 May 2007 (NOTE: this information was not released until May 2011)
p. 75 “Had Madeleine been given some kind of sedative to keep her quiet ? Had the twins, too ?”

She also reported this to the Officer in the case

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum