The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Words fail me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Words fail me

Post by Guest on 18.03.13 22:38

Corrie star Ken Roache claims that sex abuse victims bring it on themselves, according to a Daily Mirror exclusive.

(sky news under paper front page)

WTF !!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Words fail me

Post by Guest on 18.03.13 22:49

I'll wait for the whole article before making up my mind but it does sound similar to the mad sports personality (whose name escapes me at the moment) who said that disabled people are being punished for sins in past lives.

P.S. Just remembered it was Glenn Hoddle.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 18.03.13 23:30

'Paedophilia not criminal condition' says Durban cardinal

The Catholic Archbishop of Durban, Wilfrid Fox Napier, has described paedophilia as a psychological "illness, not a criminal condition".

The South African cardinal told the BBC that people who were themselves abused as children and then abused others needed to be examined by doctors.

He was one of 115 cardinals who took part in the conclave at the Vatican to elect Pope Francis earlier this week.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21810980

We live in a truly sick world

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 18.03.13 23:35

'TV actor sexually assaulted me to prove he was bisexual': Teenager collapses giving evidence in court
18 Mar 2013 17:43

A teenager collapsed today as he told a court how he was preyed on by a TV actor in a theatre stairwell. The teenager was overwhelmed as he recalled the moment he was allegedly assaulted at the age of 14 during a rehearsal for a show.

The actor, who cannot be identified because of his age, (???) is alleged to have attacked the boy to prove to his girlfriend that he was bisexual. (????)

Opening the case at Blackfriars Crown Court, in central London, Timothy Forster, prosecuting, said the performer sent his alleged victim a text message suggesting the pair should engage in a sex act in front of the girl. He allegedly forced himself on the teenager in an internal fire escape at the theatre in July 2010 after the boy refused his advances.

The next day, he raped him at the same theatre, jurors were told.

Further incidents took place on a weekly basis over a six-month period, "none of which he wanted," Mr Forster said. Jurors heard how the TV actor's girlfriend first approached the teenager during a rehearsal and broached the subject of his sexuality.

"Later that same day, (the actor) came up to him and asked if he had spoken to (his girlfriend) and then, out of the blue, he said to (the boy), 'I think I'm bi'," the prosecutor said.

"(The boy) took it to mean he was telling him, 'I am bisexual'. (The actor) then asked (the boy) to come downstairs with him."

The boy refused and that night the actor sent him a string of text messages "to say that he had to prove to (his girlfriend) that he was bi and saying that he wanted to 'do it' with (him) and do it so that (his girlfriend) could watch," Mr Forster said.

The next day, he "grabbed" the boy, "pulled him down the stairs" and performed a sex act on him, jurors were told.

The teenager, who gave evidence from behind a curtain, struggled to compose himself as he recalled the alleged episode.

"He forced me to go down there, I didn't want to go down there," he said.

Proceedings were briefly adjourned when the teenager was asked to detail what happened and was unable to respond. But he collapsed soon after the hearing resumed, when asked to expand on the alleged attack in the stairwell. Jurors looked on in shock as the court heard a thud from behind the screen and the hearing was adjourned for a second time.

The jury was later sent home for the day.

The TV actor denies one count of oral rape in July 2010 and three counts of sexual assault between July 2010 and September 2010.

All of the allegations relate to one victim.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tv-actor-sexually-assaulted-prove-1772159

Brought him on himself did he Ken? The perpetrator has an illness cardinal? Not a crime then cardinal?

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 19.03.13 0:14

Words fail me too. Doing something that is so disgusting and wrong to a defenceless child is not an illness, it is a CRIME. We are NOT animals who are ruled by instinct, we have self-control and we CAN use it. The Bible teaches self-control and personal responsibility, has the cardinal not studied it?

No he obviously hasn't, he just takes the money and the prestige. He has joined the "anything goes" brigade who will find an excuse for any disgusting, immoral human behaviour.

False Religion is showing itself and becoming more and more blatant.

As for Ken (Bill) Roache wasnt he the one who was bragging about his own immoral behaviour in the Press not long ago?

Just remembered Ken (Bill) Roache peed off the Sun at one time AND Carter Ruck http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguardian/1999/apr/14/features11.g2

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.03.13 0:57

Isn't 'our Ken' legendary for his unsavory financial activities as well his sexual exploits with women half his age, Emma Jesson (Weather girl) to name but one who is young enough to be his grand daughter!

Then dumped her because he wanted to focus on his “spiritual path” and a member of the Pure Love Movement!...And yet here he is is telling us all that sex victims bring it on themselves...Spread the love and harmony Ken on your "spiritual path”!

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/tv/birmingham-weathergirl-emma-jesson-dumped-1311023

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 19.03.13 7:58

@jd wrote:'TV actor sexually assaulted me to prove he was bisexual': Teenager collapses giving evidence in court
18 Mar 2013 17:43

A teenager collapsed today as he told a court how he was preyed on by a TV actor in a theatre stairwell. The teenager was overwhelmed as he recalled the moment he was allegedly assaulted at the age of 14 during a rehearsal for a show.

The actor, who cannot be identified because of his age, (???) is alleged to have attacked the boy to prove to his girlfriend that he was bisexual. (????)

Opening the case at Blackfriars Crown Court, in central London, Timothy Forster, prosecuting, said the performer sent his alleged victim a text message suggesting the pair should engage in a sex act in front of the girl. He allegedly forced himself on the teenager in an internal fire escape at the theatre in July 2010 after the boy refused his advances.

The next day, he raped him at the same theatre, jurors were told.

Further incidents took place on a weekly basis over a six-month period, "none of which he wanted," Mr Forster said. Jurors heard how the TV actor's girlfriend first approached the teenager during a rehearsal and broached the subject of his sexuality.

"Later that same day, (the actor) came up to him and asked if he had spoken to (his girlfriend) and then, out of the blue, he said to (the boy), 'I think I'm bi'," the prosecutor said.

"(The boy) took it to mean he was telling him, 'I am bisexual'. (The actor) then asked (the boy) to come downstairs with him."

The boy refused and that night the actor sent him a string of text messages "to say that he had to prove to (his girlfriend) that he was bi and saying that he wanted to 'do it' with (him) and do it so that (his girlfriend) could watch," Mr Forster said.

The next day, he "grabbed" the boy, "pulled him down the stairs" and performed a sex act on him, jurors were told.

The teenager, who gave evidence from behind a curtain, struggled to compose himself as he recalled the alleged episode.

"He forced me to go down there, I didn't want to go down there," he said.

Proceedings were briefly adjourned when the teenager was asked to detail what happened and was unable to respond. But he collapsed soon after the hearing resumed, when asked to expand on the alleged attack in the stairwell. Jurors looked on in shock as the court heard a thud from behind the screen and the hearing was adjourned for a second time.

The jury was later sent home for the day.

The TV actor denies one count of oral rape in July 2010 and three counts of sexual assault between July 2010 and September 2010.

All of the allegations relate to one victim.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tv-actor-sexually-assaulted-prove-1772159

Brought him on himself did he Ken? The perpetrator has an illness cardinal? Not a crime then cardinal?

I'm sure this is Charlie Jones, the actor who plays Ben Mitchell. He was arrested for sexual assault last year if I remember correctly ?

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.03.13 9:04

Charlie Jones previously played Ben Mitchell; the person charged with assault is Joshua Pascoe who took over the part.

Here are Bill Roache's comments.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronation-street-ken-barlow-actor-1772476

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 19.03.13 9:14

Taken from the link Jean posted:

Talking about people who are accused of being abusers, he insisted:
“Whether they’re proven guilty or not, we should not be judgmental about
anybody, ever”.
He added: “If somebody has done something wrong
then the law will take its course, but even so all of us, whatever
whether they’re proven guilty or not – we shouldn’t go around
condemning, unforgiving.
“We should always be totally forgiving about everything.”
IIRC didn't he sue a newspaper because they called him boring (maybe the Sun). ha ha he wasn't quite so forgiving then.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.03.13 9:56

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/coronation-street-star-william-roache-sues-over-libel-bill-1149362.html

Look at who he sued after he had to pay all the costs of the libel case against The Sun!

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 19.03.13 10:46

@jd wrote:'Paedophilia not criminal condition' says Durban cardinal

The Catholic Archbishop of Durban, Wilfrid Fox Napier, has described paedophilia as a psychological "illness, not a criminal condition".

Cant believe such a stupid guy can become archbishop. The cardinal must be psychologically or mentally ill not to be able to differentiate condition from crime.
Of course paedos are psychologically ill hence their crimes.
Their illness is a condition, but their deed of violating minor is an act of crime. Condition and crime are two different things altogether.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 19.03.13 10:54

Jean wrote:Charlie Jones previously played Ben Mitchell; the person charged with assault is Joshua Pascoe who took over the part.

Here are Bill Roache's comments.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronation-street-ken-barlow-actor-1772476

Oops, thanks jean knew it was the actor who played Ben, forgot there were 2.

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 19.03.13 10:59

@aiyoyo wrote:

Cant believe such a stupid guy can become archbishop. The cardinal must be psychologically or mentally ill not to be able to differentiate condition from crime.
Their illness is a condition, but their deed of violating minor is an act of crime. Condition and crime are two different things altogether.

Spot on Aiyoyo.
IMO, they are criminally insane.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 19.03.13 11:12

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

Spot on Aiyoyo.
IMO, they are criminally insane.
Whatever their excuses, they are a DANGEROUS THREAT to society. FACT.
Every criminal can indolge himself in self-gratifying crime and then offer some sort of 'mitigating' excuse.
The rest of us control ourselves
and don't commit the crime, that's socially acceptable behaviour,
respecting the rights of others if we wish to be able to assert rights for ourselves, in return.
Transgression on others' rights is self-indulgence and is a violation against social rights.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.03.13 12:42

I might be in a minority here but I don't consider paedophilia to be a mental health issue of any sort. I don't believe paedophiles to be criminally insane either. No amount of psychological analysis can convince me otherwise.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.03.13 12:49

Bill Roache has now apologised....

Coronation St: Bill Roache Sorry Over Remarks

http://news.sky.com/story/1066749/coronation-st-bill-roache-sorry-over-remarks

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.03.13 12:50

@bobbin wrote:
Whatever their excuses, they are a DANGEROUS THREAT to society. FACT.

So are politicians like Margaret Hodge (nee Oppenheimer) who famously called a child abused victim as “mentally unstable and extremely disturbed”....For then tony blair to make her Minister for Children! You couldn't write it

Maybe monsters like these politicians and idiots like Ken, whom live in the most removed world to the rest of society, should read some of the victims stories like below

http://web.archive.org/liveweb/http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=29045.0

A woman who spent her early teens at the Jersey children's home yesterday told how she used to be drugged, beaten and sexually abused there.
Mum-of-two Pamela, now 49, spoke out after it emerged that ankle shackles, stocks and canes had been found at Haut de la Garenne, once home to 1,000 vulnerable children.

Pamela said that every night staff pulled cowering children from their beds and battered and raped them. She added: "The things that happened there are indescribable, the most cruel, sadistic and evil acts you could think of."
She was among victims who have spoken out after a child's skull was found under a concrete floor at the home - known locally as Colditz.

Police fear more bodies may be buried there and six search areas have been pinpointed by a dog trained to sniff out human remains.

---

Jersey social worker Simon Bellwood was sacked early last year after speaking out, and popular health minister Stuart Syvret, 42, was fired in November after publicising the suppressed Sharp Report into abuse allegations.

Disturbing allegations about the murder of children in care have characterised other scandals I investigated in Britain, but today I can reveal for the first time the links between the abuse I uncovered at care homes in Islington, North London, and the horrifying discoveries on Jersey. But hundreds of children's files mysteriously disappeared in Islington

Two other Jersey-born social workers, who for legal reasons I cannot name, also worked in Islington and later with young offenders. One arranged more of those mysterious sailing trips to Guernsey, the other sent children to Rabet's centre. Both were accused of abuse.

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.03.13 12:51

candyfloss wrote:Bill Roache has now apologised....

Only because he got bad PR...he doesn't really mean it

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.03.13 13:07

Never liked the man, something about him can't put my finger on it, and thats him only a few weeks ago in a newspaper headline said he had slept with a 1000 woman. Sorry is a easy word to say, but does he know what the word means I doubt it.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.03.13 13:08

@jd wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Bill Roache has now apologised....

Only because he got bad PR...he doesn't really mean it

He (Roache) was very concerned that things he said may be isolated and made into a headline. I can't understand why he gave an interview in the first place to talk about this issue.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.03.13 13:09

@bobbin wrote:Whatever their excuses, they are a DANGEROUS THREAT to society. FACT.

And so are UK judges like this monster.....

On 2nd August 2012, Judge Francis Gilbert QC (left) was appointed resident judge at Exeter. He has a long – and to me, inexplicable – history in the West Country of handing out light sentences to, giving bail to, and overturning verdicts against, paedophiles – primarily in Plymouth. On 13th July 2011, six footballers imprisoned for raping 12 year old girls were released, after a ruling that their 2-year sentences were “excessive”. The six men all admitted various charges of rape against two 12 year old girls in a park late at night. Mr Judge Francis Gilbert QC ruled that being imprisoned was inappropriate as it was a ‘difficult’ case. The men were released, their sentences cut to one year…and suspended.

Just 16 days later, Gilbert was at it again. Try to absorb this logic: Anthony Milsom – described by the trial judge as a “manipulative and predatory” sex offender, was jailed indefinitely for public protection. Milsom admitted a series of offences dating back to the early 1990s including 16 counts of possessing indecent images of children, 21 charges of making indecent images, and five charges of indecent assault on a little girl when she was aged between four and eight. At the original trial, the court also heard that Milsom had newspaper cuttings relating to high-profile child murder inquiries including Milly Dowler, Sophie Hook, Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman, as well as the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

His sentence was effectively life…but appeal court Judges (of whom one was Francis Gilbert QC) cut it to three and a half years.

And in 2005, he granted the request of the two paedophile defendants Palmer & Tapper to take a holiday during their trial. The reason for a holiday, they told Francis Gilbert, was stress. The couple, who ran a landlord and letting agency, assaulted their young victims after finding them homes when they came out of social services care. The two chums legged it to Turkey (nice place if you’re into little boys). Palmer was finally caught after an Interpol operation in late 2009, but by 2011 Tapper was still at large.

http://www.sovereignindependentuk.co.uk/2012/11/30/judge-with-long-track-record-of-bizarre-paedophile-verdicts-becomes-resident-judge-in-exeter/

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 19.03.13 13:09

Going by Bill Roache's logic that past life sins have a way of catching you up, then he may well pay for his sinful remark in his future life.
His remark is a sinful mental trangression against abused victims.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.03.13 13:14

There are some people who would consider paedophilia an addiction.

Addiction to drugs, alcohol and tobacco does not begin with the intention to harm another human being. Substance abuse is self-abuse. It goes on to harm others around the user.

Paedophilia begins with the intention to harm a child.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 19.03.13 13:54

Cherry Blossom wrote:Never liked the man, something about him can't put my finger on it, and thats him only a few weeks ago in a newspaper headline said he had slept with a 1000 woman. Sorry is a easy word to say, but does he know what the word means I doubt it.

I feel the same about him Cherry Blossom. Dislike him intensely. Oh eerrr I seem to say that about most of these so called slebs though.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 19.03.13 14:01

Thank you Jean for the Independent link. Very interesting. IMO it does look as though he can sometimes be very unforgiving.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum