The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mitchell, the mole in the hole, true colour. - Page 3 Mm11

Mitchell, the mole in the hole, true colour. - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mitchell, the mole in the hole, true colour. - Page 3 Mm11

Mitchell, the mole in the hole, true colour. - Page 3 Regist10

Mitchell, the mole in the hole, true colour.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mitchell, the mole in the hole, true colour. - Page 3 Empty Re: Mitchell, the mole in the hole, true colour.

Post by jeanmonroe 06.04.14 15:12

HOWEVER, we have to remember that JP and his 'colleagues' at the BBC ALL KNEW about Savile 'common gossip' and HE and ALL did NOTHING!

'Common gossip' at BBC that Jimmy Savile liked 'young girls', says Jeremy Paxman

Newsnight presenter Jeremy Paxman has said it was 'common gossip' at the BBC that Jimmy Savile liked 'young girls' before he was outed as a paedophile.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/9888330/Common-gossip-at-BBC-that-Jimmy-Savile-liked-young-girls-says-Jeremy-Paxman.html

13.27 A baffling quote from Mark Thompson, former director-general of the BBC. The knowledge of Savile's predilection for underage girls was widely known at the BBC, and almost every other interviewee has conceded this was the case.

Steven_Swinford Steven Swinford Former DG Mark Thompson said he had "never heard" rumours that Savile had a "dark side. #Pollard

"The knowledge of Savile's predilection for underage girls was widely known at the BBC, and almost every other interviewee has conceded this was the case."

HE, AND MANY, MANY OTHERS, INCLUDING 'CHILDLINE' FOUNDER, ESTHER R, DID NOTHING, TO THEIR ETERNAL SHAME AND DAMNATION FOREVER!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Mitchell, the mole in the hole, true colour. - Page 3 Empty Re: Mitchell, the mole in the hole, true colour.

Post by jeanmonroe 06.04.14 15:26

And the BBC are 'doing a Savile' with the McCanns, imo.

NO QUESTIONING THEIR 'VERSION' OF EVENTS.

TREATING THE MCCANNS LIKE THEIR SHIT DOSEN'T STINK.

"BUT THEY ARE CHARITY 'FUNDRAISERS' JUST LIKE OUR 'NACHUNAL TREASURE', JIMMY, WAS, DON'T YOU KNOW"?

"WE WON'T HAVE A BAD WORD SAID AGAINST THEM"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 06.04.14 16:17

jeanmonroe wrote:And the BBC are 'doing a Savile' with the McCanns, imo.

NO QUESTIONING THEIR 'VERSION' OF EVENTS.

TREATING THE MCCANNS LIKE THEIR SHIT DOSEN'T STINK.

"BUT THEY ARE CHARITY 'FUNDRAISERS' JUST LIKE OUR 'NACHUNAL TREASURE', JIMMY, WAS, DON'T YOU KNOW"?

"WE WON'T HAVE A BAD WORD SAID AGAINST THEM"

I couldn't have said it better myself.

And who sets all the BBC funding?  Oh dear, it comes down to the Government again.  Whoever does anything with this case the Government are always the head honcho.

Nothing independent just one establishment after another who take orders from the Government.

I see the BBC are confident now they can fleece the UK public for their licence whether you own a TV or not nowadays.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/10746109/BBC-wants-you-to-pay-TV-licence-fee-even-if-you-dont-own-a-set-as-shows-go-on-iPlayer-for-longer.html
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.04.14 16:40

Not in any particular order.....

Murdoch (The Sun) turned its back on the Labour Party in 2009 after 12 years of support in favour of the Conservative Party.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2009/sep/30/sun-ditches-labour-for-tories

The Sun publishes Kate McCanns diaries.

Rebekah Brookes 'persuades' Cameron to open a review.

Clarence Mitchell (controller of what comes out in the media), former head of MMU for the Labour Party quits job to become spokesperson for the McCanns and is now a PPS for the Conservative Party.

Gerald McCann (after receiving many thousands in damages from newspapers) joins Hacked Off to campaign for strict media controls.

Leveson Inquiry. Judge Leveson in a press conference at the end of the Inquiry takes no questions. Presents his findings and recommendations then goes to Australia on business.

Leveson recommendations not implemented. Tories favour Royal Charter.

Yep, Mitchell's always in the thick of things imo.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.04.14 16:54

Mitchell, the mole in the hole, true colour. - Page 3 BkEcxIhCMAIIeeV
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 06.04.14 17:19

Is that Charlie from Casualty Aquila ? :-)

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.04.14 17:22

Rasputin wrote:Is that Charlie from Casualty Aquila ? :-)
 big grin

The above photo is taken from Clarrie on twitter.

I couldn't help myself but to post it.  titter  the irony, the irony......

Clarence autographing things about cats.

https://twitter.com/mitch_1uk
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.04.14 17:25

http://www.ourbestfriends.org/

Dogs and Cats are our best friends, it says on the website.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 06.04.14 17:26

Poor Charlie, please don't insult him.  The last time I watched Casualty Charlie had more hair and was better looking.   big grin 

CM looks a right plonker in that photo, having been rejected by doggies he's now throwing all his enthusiasm into saving cats.

He seems to have been sidelined by the Tories, sent down to Brighton into a constituency he most doubt will not be able to win, are they trying to tell him something??

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 06.04.14 17:33

I’ll do anything to scrape up a vote says:

" The people of Brighton Pavilion will rightly be horrified to learn that over 3,000 dogs and hundreds of cats are still being used in the UK for experiments. The moral and scientific case for this cruelty to be brought to an end is now overwhelming. It is time for change. Please support BUAV and its fantastic #OurBestFriends campaign. "

http://www.ourbestfriends.org/supporters
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 06.04.14 17:36

Lets hope most of the people of Brighton support Medical Defence charities instead as I do. What a bandwaggon jumper-onner is Clazza!
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.04.14 17:45

There is no doubt in my mind that this sums up Clarence for me - a finger in a lot of pies.
Mitchell, the mole in the hole, true colour. - Page 3 Have-your-fingers-in-lots-of-pies
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 06.04.14 17:49

comperedna5 wrote:Lets hope most of the people of Brighton support Medical Defence charities instead as I do. What a bandwaggon jumper-onner is Clazza!

He seems to have taken an easy option instead of looking at some of the tougher problems no doubt Brighton is suffering from as most coastal towns are i.e.

people sleeping rough on the beaches and leaving their rubbish (condoms etc) for children to find the next morning
rising rent costs for shops
all night bars with people throwing up all over the streets at all hours of the morning at the annoyance of neighbours
parking problems
etc
etc

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.04.14 19:33

I have problems understanding, how a one-time "master"-spinner, could be doing this.
There must be a "master"-plan behind this ...

ETA forgot to post an emoticon ...
 big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 06.04.14 20:12

j.rob wrote:Apropos the lack of love that Gerry appears to display when it comes to the subject of Madeleine, and given that body language is harder to fake than words, I looked through the very few photos where Gerry appears alongside Madeleine. I can only find one where he is actually holding her. It is in Kate's book and Gerry is helping her blow out the candle on her birthday cake. She appears to be sitting on his lap and he has one hand  around her. 

There is another photo of Gerry with Madeleine below this. He is sitting next to her on a garden step but, despite the fact that she looks like she is about a year old - in other words barely walking, he is not touching her. In fact, Gerry's arm closest to her is drawn away from her, across Gerry's body. And the other arm is also drawn away from her . He appears to be making a semblance of being with his daughter, but there is no warmth or connection. Actually, the opposite.

There are a few photos of him with all three children but he is holding the twins. 

It is also telling that in that supposed 'final photo' of him sitting next to the pool, Madeleine, while apparently being very near him, again appears completely disengaged from him. My theory is that he never bonded with her and when the twins came he found her 'surplus to requirements'. I know that sounds horrible but what ever happened to Madeleine was horrible.
I'm not really sure about that Rob.  There are pictures of him on his hands and knees playing with Madeleine and I once read somewhere that Gerry was the affectionate parent when Kate, Gerry and Madeleine were in a cafe.  I'm afraid I can't cite a link, as I don't remember where I read it.  It stayed in my mind, as I wondered whether Kate may have been jealous of Gerry's relationship with Madeleine.  Going back to the 'place in the family' theory, Kate as an only child was used to undivided attention.  Imo Kate is a narcissist, and it is worth looking into the subject of narcissist mothers, it is quite enlightening.  

Gerry as youngest child is undoubtedly spoilt, look at the way his siblings rushed out to rescue him on the first flights they could get.  Tiny Tears needed his big brother and big sisters to sort it all out for him, they have probably sorted things out for him many times before. Just as they rescue him when called upon, they celebrate his achievements.  The birth of Madeleine would have elevated Gerry further in the eyes of his family.  

However, how much of a hands on father he was, is questionable.  I get the impression the troublesome baby Madeleine would have been thrust in his arms the moment he walked in the door from work.  I'm not criticising Kate for this, I am sure many mums have struggled with fretful babies all day, only to see their little faces light up when fun daddy appears.  

New babies bring chaos to a relationship, especially when the parents insist on having the same amount of 'me' time as they had before.  Most of adapt, or find ways to escape.  For me it was putting dad in charge and having a long, leisurely soak in the bath.  Unfortunately babies and small children have no concept whatsoever of other peoples' needs, they are only aware of their own and little as they are, they are absolutely tyrants as many a frazzled young mum or dad would confirm.  

From Gerry's stance on the bus video, he distanced himself from his wife and kids and confirmed he wasn't there to enjoy himself.  This was not a man looking forward to spending the day on the beach making sandcastles and eating ice cream.  He hasn't scooped up a child to sit on his knee, the care of the 3 toddlers is left solely to Kate, who seems to be concerned that they might fall forward.  No such concern from Gerry who wants to appear macho in front of the group and to establish himself as the patriarch, not the hands on dad. Had I been Kate he would have got an earful for nor helping and for his appalling remark.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 06.04.14 20:14

aquila wrote:There is no doubt in my mind that this sums up Clarence for me - a finger in a lot of pies.
Mitchell, the mole in the hole, true colour. - Page 3 Have-your-fingers-in-lots-of-pies
 thumbsup
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 06.04.14 20:20

aquila wrote:
 big grin

He should sack his PR man if it wasn't himself  smilie
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Mitchell, the mole in the hole, true colour. - Page 3 Empty Off topic - message for Cristobell

Post by Guest 09.04.14 10:03

Cristobell wrote:
aquila wrote:
 big grin

Hi Cristobell - I was reading through your blog last night and noticed an extremely interesting comment on your latest piece.  I think it needs a thread of it's own it is so interesting - I strongly believe it is from someone who knows the Mccanns and there are some fascinating things in there, one fact I have checked out independently and it is all correct. Please can I start a new thread on here to discuss it. To me it is the most interesting thing I have ever read about this case and it just jumped out at me as true and genuine. If you want I'll pm you to confirm which comment it is and discuss it further.

All in my own opinion of couse, nothing stated as fact
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 09.04.14 10:08

BlackCatBoogie wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
aquila wrote:
 big grin

Hi Cristobell - I was reading through your blog last night and noticed an extremely interesting comment on your latest piece.  I think it needs a thread of it's own it is so interesting - I strongly believe it is from someone who knows the Mccanns and there are some fascinating things in there, one fact I have checked out independently and it is all correct. Please can I start a new thread on here to discuss it. To me it is the most interesting thing I have ever read about this case and it just jumped out at me as true and genuine. If you want I'll pm you to confirm which comment it is and discuss it further.

All in my own opinion of couse, nothing stated as fact
Please do, I'm intrigued!
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.04.14 10:14

BCB, I agree with you.  I read Cristobell's blog a few weeks ago and submitted a response to the comment in question but it went astray.  The shorter comment regarding the Mcs having three children in 2006 was, I recall, sent from me.  It was difficult to see who was coming through the door in the video.  MW, or Jon Corner IMO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.04.14 10:25

Ladyinred wrote:BCC, I agree with you.  I read Cristobell's blog a few weeks ago and submitted a response to the comment in question but it went astray.  The shorter comment regarding the Mcs having three children in 2006 was, I recall, sent from me.  It was difficult to see who was coming through the door in the video.  I thought MW, or Jon Corner.
Cristobell and Ladyinred

Thanks for replies, I am of course referring to the post of 12 March at 16:28. This post really jumped out at me as someone who knows the truth. 

I checked out the planning application and it is all factually correct - application for a side extension to their house submitted early April and registered 28/4/2006!  The dates!

From the proposed plans it looks as though the extension contains an extra bedroom. What did they need that for - didn't their house already have four bedrooms?  Who was going to live there?  How were they going to fund the building? To me that looks like John Mccann in the video but I cannot be sure.  What would be the significance of someone living there? 

The comments about Kate Healy's name are really interesting.  As is the comment ' we know how you are all related now, especially the real biological cousin' and the comments about the d.o.b on the birth certificate.

If Cristobell is in agreement please could a MOD confirm I can start a new thread about this comment so don't take this one off topic.
Sorry for rushed post am in charge of a three year old!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 09.04.14 10:38

video 'link' please?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.04.14 10:42

"Madeleine was here":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhACS6ck-Dw
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 09.04.14 10:44

The person coming out of the door is at 1 minute 53 seconds (ish)
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.04.14 10:46

BlackCatBoggie wrote:
If Cristobell is in agreement please could a MOD confirm I can start a new thread about this comment so don't take this one off topic.
Sorry for rushed post am in charge of a three year old!

Yes no problem. Please be careful with speculation and posting anything which may be libellous
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top