The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

BBC uses licence fee cash to 'gag its staff'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BBC uses licence fee cash to 'gag its staff'

Post by Guest on 04.03.13 10:27

BBC uses licence fee cash to 'gag its staff': Broadcaster accused of 'corporate bullying' in bid to buy the silence of alleged sexual harassment victims

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2287278/BBC-uses-licence-fee-cash-gag-staff-Broadcaster-accused-corporate-bullying-bid-buy-silence-alleged-sexual-harassment-victims.html#ixzz2MZ7gwoM9

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC uses licence fee cash to 'gag its staff'

Post by plebgate on 04.03.13 10:45

Saw this on the news yesterday.
It is time the BBC were made to seek money from other sources imo. like advertising. They do as they like with our money and to be gagging people is disgraceful.

The NHS have also been gagging people with taxpayers money. It is never ending. I saw a lady on the tv yesterday saying that some staff had been referred to occupational therapy units by the management if they stepped out of line inference being that they were slightly mad.

Quite how they could get away with that I do not know.

Why the need for all this secrecy in the country? Why is nobody ever sacked? These days people are allowed to resign never sacked, which of course allows them to keep their gold plated pensions. Mind you in this crazy human rights before anything else culture even if their goldplated pensions were withdrawn, I am sure some very kind judge would say that it breached their human rights and not only reinstate their pension but give a huge payout on top for "hurt" feelings.

Britain has gone mad and it is time it all stopped.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amandaw on 04.03.13 11:08

This news once again, does not surprise me. We are consistently gagged in one form or another. Whether it is sinister or not leaves much to the imagination. But definitely, anyone who is prepared to speak out is silenced by their superiors for fear of being 'shown up'. It all really smacks of neanderthal self protective behaviour. They are all bloody fearful they will lose their income. As for the NHS, my God I have some stories of whistle blowing and the consequences!

amandaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.03.13 11:58

From Private Eye

NHS Direct
The Gag reflex

What is the gag reflex ?
It is the urge to gag anyone who might say anything nasty about us.

How does it work ?
It acts as a defence mechanism against any threat to the health of the organism, in this case the NHS.
The immediate reaction is to gag repeatedly until there is no further risk of damage and total immunity has been ensured.

Can it be overcome ?
We'd prefer it if it wasn't, actually.

Are you sure ?
I'd keep quiet if I was you or you'll be hearing from our lawyers.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.03.13 12:51

(Reason for editing : speeling)
unquote

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 04.03.13 13:44

Neither NHS nor BBC - but this on Derry Irvine:

Soon after his appointment in 1998, the Lord Chancellor's official residence in the Palace of Westminster was redecorated at a cost to the taxpayer of £650,000. Hand-printed wallpaper alone accounted for £59,000.[2] Much of the criticism devolved on Irvine. Contractors working on the renovations were forced to sign the Official Secrets Act in order to avoid revelations of the expenditure leaking out to the public.[bli[/b]

I bet the BBC and NHS wish they had their very own OSA! However, I've always understood it to safeguard the safety of the realm, not the expense accounts of a New Labour luvvy.

I remember Sir Roy Strong being asked to comment on the renovations: 'I would pay not to live there' he said. Lovely man.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amandaw on 04.03.13 15:42

Haha Peter Mac and the Private Eyes' NHS Gag Reflex.
Clearly it is the NHS who have a problem and need an Endoscopy.
What the Consultant would find......!

amandaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum