The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Opinions please

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Guest on 03.03.13 23:22

@Inspectorfrost wrote:Its true saltnpepper, many have been convicted without a body and or forensics. I was under the impression that a certain amount of circumstantial evidence was required as well as dog alerts. IF that wasnt the case Karen Matthews eg would have been arrested as soon as the cadaver dog alerted in her house.

You are right, the PT system requires a total dna match, other countries don't.

One of the reasons so many are convinced there was a death in 5a is because of the farcical and discredited desperate rguments put forward and campaign to trash the impeccable records of cadaver dogs, own goals, that is all




I have never heard of a cadaver dog alerting in SM house, do you have a link. If you are referring to the Sky story, then the dogs alerted to second hand furniture where someone had died, and it does not say Sharon Matthews house.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by averageperson on 03.03.13 23:23

Thats fab reading thanks PeterMac
@saltnpepper wrote:
@averageperson wrote:I haven't seen those vids nor would want to if they are sad.

But if the accident theory is correct then K & G are prepared to let them think their granddaughter has been abducted. If they told the truth to them then how could the Grandparents stand by and watch the world look for her, the fund be set up and Amarals life be ruined. It just doesn't seem plausible.

Accident? Madeleine is missing,a cadaver dog(trained specifically for detecting where a dead body has been) alerted to the scent he was trained for TEN!! or ELEVEN!! times all to do with the McCann's but there was no body recovered... i.e hidden,to me that suggests there was no accident
Gerry told Jez Wilkins on wednesday whilst dining in the tapas that he left his children all alone in the apartment allowwing kate & himself to enjoy their me time...who in there right mind,especially doctors would leave there very young children alone & then advertise to a relative stranger with god knows who eavesdropping the neglectful fact...possibly a coincidence that the very next night one of his children was reported to have been taken & a further coincidence that a dog trained to scent a dead human body marked two areas in apartment 5A ? what are your thoughts

I can't get my head around murder. A terrible accident from drugging and not being able to risk an autopsy because of this or maybe some signs of abuse. I can't believe that one of them murdered a child and the other covered it up and allowed them to still hang around the other two kids. Nor that they both went mental and murdered her. I don't know why but it just doesn't fit with me.

averageperson

Posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by EJW on 03.03.13 23:31

@Inspectorfrost wrote:Its true saltnpepper, many have been convicted without a body and or forensics. I was under the impression that a certain amount of circumstantial evidence was required as well as dog alerts. IF that wasnt the case Karen Matthews eg would have been arrested as soon as the cadaver dog alerted in her house.

You are right, the PT system requires a total dna match, other countries don't.

One of the reasons so many are convinced there was a death in 5a is because of the farcical and discredited desperate lol4 rguments put forward and campaign to trash the impeccable records of cadaver dogs, own goals, that is all
lol4

ETA Petermac, that is an awesome list! Thank you. Add Theresa Parker too! And lets not forget in the UK NOONE ever had a problem with these dogs except for the Mccann case and just after, involving the same handler, the Jersey case, never before or after these cases and these dogs were used before and after in the Uk and abroad, successfully obviously!

Sorry if I've misunderstood your post, did a cadaver dog ever alert in Karen Matthews house? It's not clear if you are being hypothetical? smilie

____________________


EJW

Posts : 183
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Inspectorfrost on 03.03.13 23:36

candyfloss wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:Its true saltnpepper, many have been convicted without a body and or forensics. I was under the impression that a certain amount of circumstantial evidence was required as well as dog alerts. IF that wasnt the case Karen Matthews eg would have been arrested as soon as the cadaver dog alerted in her house.

You are right, the PT system requires a total dna match, other countries don't.

One of the reasons so many are convinced there was a death in 5a is because of the farcical and discredited desperate rguments put forward and campaign to trash the impeccable records of cadaver dogs, own goals, that is all




I have never heard of a cadaver dog alerting in SM house, do you have a link. If you are referring to the Sky story, then the dogs alerted to second hand furniture where someone had died, and it does not say Sharon Matthews house.

I dont have a link, I just took it at face value where I had read it, where some people were trashing the dogs, and repeating this, I assumed it could be true as dogs do alert to death scent anywhere, EJW same to you, sorry, I will try get to the bottom of it, so if the story is FALSE that makes it 100% fact that no missing person has ever turned up after a cadaver dog alert

ETA I found is and its probably where the story came from, thanks for that

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2246-martin-grime-s-eddie-was-wrong

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by jd on 03.03.13 23:53

Anyone with an IQ over 5 and knows the history of Eddie & Keela knows they sussed the mccanns out....Cadaver in 11 different places only and exclusively related TO THE MCCANNS (NOBODY ELSE BUT THE MCCANNS)...Do you need to be hand fed the truth

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by averageperson on 04.03.13 0:00

@jd wrote:Anyone with an IQ over 5 and knows the history of Eddie & Keela knows they sussed the mccanns out....Cadaver in 11 different places only and exclusively related TO THE MCCANNS (NOBODY ELSE BUT THE MCCANNS)...Do you need to be hand fed the truth
Let's have your theory then my lovely please? I am open to them all. What do you think happened?
Did she die that night, that day, the night before? Was it KM then a cover up by herself and GM?
How do you suspect she died?
What was the role of the T7 and why would they cover for them etc?

I don't need hand fed the truth. I am hoping SY will confirm it to me and this little girls fate doesnt go into oblivion & those that are responsible never ever pay. I would like opinions though and reasons for them. clapping

averageperson

Posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Inspectorfrost on 04.03.13 0:08

@jd wrote:Anyone with an IQ over 5 and knows the history of Eddie & Keela knows they sussed the mccanns out....Cadaver in 11 different places only and exclusively related TO THE MCCANNS (NOBODY ELSE BUT THE MCCANNS)...Do you need to be hand fed the truth

The problem for the pro mccann anti dog theorists is that it doesnt add up, the mathematics of a cadaver dog alerting to a dozen potential innocent substances but only in the mccann related residences and items and no one elses and the ONLY place a missing person has disappeared is off the richter scale at the very very best, how many times does it need to be said before people say eddie was alerting to pizza or clipped toenails or bo or semen or bad breath, even aborted babies in secret in 5a has been offered as a reason
lol!



Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Inspectorfrost on 04.03.13 0:11

@averageperson wrote:
@jd wrote:Anyone with an IQ over 5 and knows the history of Eddie & Keela knows they sussed the mccanns out....Cadaver in 11 different places only and exclusively related TO THE MCCANNS (NOBODY ELSE BUT THE MCCANNS)...Do you need to be hand fed the truth
Let's have your theory then my lovely please? I am open to them all. What do you think happened?
Did she die that night, that day, the night before? Was it KM then a cover up by herself and GM?
How do you suspect she died?
What was the role of the T7 and why would they cover for them etc?

I don't need hand fed the truth. I am hoping SY will confirm it to me and this little girls fate doesnt go into oblivion & those that are responsible never ever pay. I would like opinions though and reasons for them. clapping

No one needs to have a theory before they suspect, people, LIKE police, suspect because of red flags and this case reeks of them, so what is your theory?

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by tasprin on 04.03.13 0:20

candyfloss wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:Its true saltnpepper, many have been convicted without a body and or forensics. I was under the impression that a certain amount of circumstantial evidence was required as well as dog alerts. IF that wasnt the case Karen Matthews eg would have been arrested as soon as the cadaver dog alerted in her house.

You are right, the PT system requires a total dna match, other countries don't.

One of the reasons so many are convinced there was a death in 5a is because of the farcical and discredited desperate rguments put forward and campaign to trash the impeccable records of cadaver dogs, own goals, that is all




I have never heard of a cadaver dog alerting in SM house, do you have a link. If you are referring to the Sky story, then the dogs alerted to second hand furniture where someone had died, and it does not say Sharon Matthews house.

Just seen your reference to the Shannon Matthews case. It is true that a cadaver dog alerted at the Matthews house. It was reported from outside the court by Sky news, on the day Karen Matthews was found guilty. The reporter stated that during the case it emerged a cadaver dog had alerted to a mattress in the house and the "police were convinced Shannon was dead" but he added, that after further investigation, the police discovered that the mattress had been bought from a charity shop and previously belonged to an elderly disceased man. I'm sorry I can't give you a link, I saw the report myself but as far as I am aware it was broadcast once only and very quickly scrapped (or whooshed as you say). The dog was correct but fortunately it was not Shannon who died. This will be in the court transcripts (but they're very expensive')
ETA: by the way when a cadaver dog alerted behind a sofa in the Prout case, the investigating officer stated on camera (in the documentary) that the alert changed the whole course of the investigation.

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by jd on 04.03.13 0:38

@averageperson wrote:
@jd wrote:Anyone with an IQ over 5 and knows the history of Eddie & Keela knows they sussed the mccanns out....Cadaver in 11 different places only and exclusively related TO THE MCCANNS (NOBODY ELSE BUT THE MCCANNS)...Do you need to be hand fed the truth
Let's have your theory then my lovely please? I am open to them all. What do you think happened?
Did she die that night, that day, the night before? Was it KM then a cover up by herself and GM?
How do you suspect she died?
What was the role of the T7 and why would they cover for them etc?

I don't need hand fed the truth. I am hoping SY will confirm it to me and this little girls fate doesnt go into oblivion & those that are responsible never ever pay. I would like opinions though and reasons for them. clapping

Do you need a theory when the most prized dogs on this planet who have alerted to over 200 cases with a 100% success rate, were so damn good they were used in Jersey in HDLG (High high profile), and then employed by the FBI (Even more high profile)...Yes they were this good and accurate...Alerted to 11 (not one or two but ELEVEN) different places and only to the MCCANNS. Like I said, an IQ over 5....Sweeetpea

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by averageperson on 04.03.13 0:50

Do these alerts not just show that their was a smell of death at these places, but not obviously that it was the scent of MM's body.
I agree that she may very probably have died in that apartment and that it was at the hands of the MC's & I am not arguing against the lovely dogs. However what I don't get is why the MC's and everyone else, ruled out that someone else may have killed her in that apartment then. Why all the bollox about being around 6 dead bodies. Blah Blah.
What happened with the samples taken from the car. we're they inconclusive?
it was also proven that KM & GM were the biological parents wasn't it?

averageperson

Posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by jd on 04.03.13 0:55

@averageperson wrote:Do these alerts not just show that their was a smell of death at these places,

Yes...and not in just one place and also pushed away from the mainstream media this fact

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by averageperson on 04.03.13 1:08

@jd wrote:
@averageperson wrote:Do these alerts not just show that their was a smell of death at these places,

Yes...and not in just one place and also pushed away from the mainstream media this fact

This is why I pulled a chair up here. I have never questioned the mainstream media reports before.
Like many, many, many people do not.

averageperson

Posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Inspectorfrost on 04.03.13 1:20

@averageperson wrote:Do these alerts not just show that their was a smell of death at these places, but not obviously that it was the scent of MM's body.
I agree that she may very probably have died in that apartment and that it was at the hands of the MC's & I am not arguing against the lovely dogs. However what I don't get is why the MC's and everyone else, ruled out that someone else may have killed her in that apartment then. Why all the bollox about being around 6 dead bodies. Blah Blah.
What happened with the samples taken from the car. we're they inconclusive?
it was also proven that KM & GM were the biological parents wasn't it?

Alerts prove maddie died for all intents and purposes here, that is all, nothing to say she didnt that is all, so stop wasting time everyone else has

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by jd on 04.03.13 1:21

@averageperson wrote:
@jd wrote:
@averageperson wrote:Do these alerts not just show that their was a smell of death at these places,

Yes...and not in just one place and also pushed away from the mainstream media this fact

This is why I pulled a chair up here. I have never questioned the mainstream media reports before.
Like many, many, many people do not.

This is because it has been purposely kept away...Gaspar statement is another example. If the mainstream media (general public at large) knew the facts then we would be in a different position then we are in now......Control

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by jd on 04.03.13 1:22

@Inspectorfrost wrote:
Alerts prove maddie died for all intents and purposes here, that is all, nothing to say she didnt that is all, so stop wasting time everyone else has

big grin

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by amandaw on 04.03.13 1:25

I am new here, bear with me! I do like your opinion on this Inspector Frost.

____________________


amandaw

Posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Inspectorfrost on 04.03.13 1:34

Hi Amanda, welcome, I am going on holiday for two weeks, see you later, enjoy the forum

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by jd on 04.03.13 1:37

@Inspectorfrost wrote:Hi Amanda, welcome, I am going on holiday for two weeks, see you later, enjoy the forum

big grin You are great Inspectorfrost!

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by averageperson on 04.03.13 1:43

@Inspectorfrost wrote:

Alerts prove maddie died for all intents and purposes here, that is all, nothing to say she didnt that is all, so stop wasting time everyone else has

Are new people to the forum not allowed to ask questions?

averageperson

Posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by averageperson on 04.03.13 1:45

@jd wrote:
@averageperson wrote:
@jd wrote:
@averageperson wrote:Do these alerts not just show that their was a smell of death at these places,

Yes...and not in just one place and also pushed away from the mainstream media this fact

This is why I pulled a chair up here. I have never questioned the mainstream media reports before.
Like many, many, many people do not.

This is because it has been purposely kept away...Gaspar statement is another example. If the mainstream media (general public at large) knew the facts then we would be in a different position then we are in now......Control

I found that statement by the Gaspars last week.

averageperson

Posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by amandaw on 04.03.13 1:49

Im new here too and Im not sure. Im a bit nervous of it. But we should be allowed or whats the point in joining. Im busy reading through all the threads so Ill probably put my tuppence in at some point soon. Some good points are being made and other points aren't so great. What do you think. Anyway, its kind of late so Ill come on another time. Take care.

____________________


amandaw

Posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by jd on 04.03.13 1:50

@averageperson wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:

Alerts prove maddie died for all intents and purposes here, that is all, nothing to say she didnt that is all, so stop wasting time everyone else has

Are new people to the forum not allowed to ask questions?

Yes absolutely....The more the better. Don't get confused by the ones who don't ask questions and instead disrupt (its what they are paid to do)...As I said earlier, if you are unsure then read back Inspectorfrosts posts especially in the Car hire topic and you will see. Ask any questions you like, analyse anything you wish and for other opinions, I will try my best to answer them with my knowledge and informations. New fresh analyse is the best thing. Don't be put off by one poster (or 2 including me), there are many on here highly intelligent with intelligent answers

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by jd on 04.03.13 1:52

@amandaw wrote:Im new here too and Im not sure. Im a bit nervous of it. But we should be allowed or whats the point in joining. Im busy reading through all the threads so Ill probably put my tuppence in at some point soon. Some good points are being made and other points aren't so great. What do you think. Anyway, its kind of late so Ill come on another time. Take care.

Ask anything you wish. There is a big difference in asking or discussing

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Miraflores on 04.03.13 1:54

However what I don't get is why the MC's and everyone else, ruled out
that someone else may have killed her in that apartment then. Why all
the bollox about being around 6 dead bodies. Blah Blah.

Comments like Kate McCann being with six dead bodies the week beforehand are one of the reasons why I think the McCann's story doesn't add up. The normal reaction of anyone with a missing loved one who was told about a scent of death in a place where they had been would be words to the effect: 'Please God, no', or, 'Until her body is found we will continue to hope'. But the McCanns didn't say this - as you said, we got the bollox, courtesy of Auntie Phil I think, about the dead bodies. Which would be a fact which is easily checkable if the UK authorities were minded to do so.

Miraflores

Posts : 845
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum