The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

Opinions please

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by jd on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:07 pm

@Casey5 wrote:
Confusion is good jd, Gerry said so. This has long been the problem, the tapas 9 have deliberately and repeatedly muddied the waters, changed their stories, altered details of times and dates and even the creche records, so much so that it's very difficult to see if anyone's telling the truth. [/color]

With the tennis photo, between their statements this was taken on every single day of the week!!! And in a country of free speech they try to imprison and silence someone for trying to highlight and question these totally, complete and obvious inconsistencies & Lies!!! At the same time in the UK, if you are a paedophile trading in child porn they don't want to send you to prison!!!!!

Paedophiles who trade child porn will not be sent to prison: New sentencing laws suggest community punishments
*The Sentencing Council suggested 'high level community orders' for those convicted of trading or possessing child pornography
*The current benchmark jail sentence for those with a small number of images is three months
*Only those with pictures of children posing alone or small quantities of images of children engaged in sex acts, but not with adults are not jailed
*Criminologist Dr David Green said it was 'sending the wrong message'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2243739/new-sentencing-laws-suggest-community-punishments-paedophiles.html

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by rainbow-fairy on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:22 pm

@jd wrote:Just a reminder on the Tennis photo:

* Rachael Oldfield is claiming in her rogatory interview the Tennis photo was taken by Jane Tanner on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am

* But Catriona Baker claims in her rogatory interview that on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am Maddie is sailing and crying at the launch of the yellow safety boat

* Kate mccann says in her book that she took the photo on Tuesday 1st in the morning. "Standing there listening intently to Cat’s instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion."

* Jane tanner says the picture was taken on the Wednesday (But tennis was cancelled due to the rain)

* The creche schedule puts mini tennis as the activity for Monday morning not Tuesday as Kate mccann suggests

* The police say they know this photo was taken at 10.29am on Thursday May 3rd with a racquet during fiona paynes rogatory interview...Quote Payne "Because Jane TANNER had actually taken a picture of Madeleine with the racquet'' (To me it looks like Maddie is holding tennis balls?)

-----------
* This photo is not on the list of photos the PJ took from their cameras (coincidentally on the 9th May 2007)

* On May 9th 2007 back in the UK, Philomena McCann sends this photo as part of the 'e-poster' campaign

-----

How can they all get it so wrong?

A million thank you's jd! Takes so long to go through everything, but I have mentioned this several times.
I think it proves something is very wrong that so many people claimed to have taken it and on different days.
You are a star! roses

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by jd on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:26 pm

@rainbow-fairy wrote:A million thank you's jd! Takes so long to go through everything, but I have mentioned this several times.
I think it proves something is very wrong that so many people claimed to have taken it and on different days.
You are a star! roses

roses RF....They are not inconsistent on an hour or so time, but different days!! All of them!!

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by averageperson on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:54 pm

Is there not a way to get to the file of a photo and see when it was originally taken. I know cameras can be out etc with timings but I can't imagine the Doctors having a crap camera and don't most of the reasonable ones keep dates like mobile phones and they correct themselves. I suppose we have come far since 2007 but just a thought. I am sure I saw a you tube clip from I think a Portuguese lady but speaking in English, about said tennis photo having been taken 2 days after Maddie disappearance, or edited anyway. Something dodgy about it either way. Wish I could find the clip now but after 30 mins I have given up.

averageperson

Posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by tigger on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:56 pm

@jd wrote:Just a reminder on the Tennis photo:

* Rachael Oldfield is claiming in her rogatory interview the Tennis photo was taken by Jane Tanner on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am

* But Catriona Baker claims in her rogatory interview that on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am Maddie is sailing and crying at the launch of the yellow safety boat

* Kate mccann says in her book that she took the photo on Tuesday 1st in the morning. "Standing there listening intently to Cat’s instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion."

* Jane tanner says the picture was taken on the Wednesday (But tennis was cancelled due to the rain)

* The creche schedule puts mini tennis as the activity for Monday morning not Tuesday as Kate mccann suggests

* The police say they know this photo was taken at 10.29am on Thursday May 3rd with a racquet during fiona paynes rogatory interview...Quote Payne "Because Jane TANNER had actually taken a picture of Madeleine with the racquet'' (To me it looks like Maddie is holding tennis balls?)

-----------
* This photo is not on the list of photos the PJ took from their cameras (coincidentally on the 9th May 2007)

* On May 9th 2007 back in the UK, Philomena McCann sends this photo as part of the 'e-poster' campaign

-----

How can they all get it so wrong?

Ah! With a racket - that explains the ghostly tennisball against her left cheek. (the line curves over the cheek - pixels not sufficiently deleted)


____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by averageperson on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Is that a mole in her left ear?

averageperson

Posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by jd on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:02 pm

@tigger wrote:
Ah! With a racket - that explains the ghostly tennisball against her left cheek. (the line curves over the cheek - pixels not sufficiently deleted)


I thought we had been firmly told by digital media experts that no photoshopping has been done on these photos! big grin

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by jd on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:04 pm

@averageperson wrote:Is that a mole in her left ear?

No (imo) but she has one on her left knee which they always keep quiet about on "sightings"

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by averageperson on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:06 pm

We have to ask ourselves why the hell the pics are such a bloody problem for them. If my daughter went missing I have thousands. Why must we be shown photos of a younger Maddie. (Less likely for witnesses seeing her maybe or lack of up to date photos or no photos with a smiling Maddie. Ones that's would portray a totally different Maddie.

2 things bug me still. The refusal to answer if she lived with relatives some of the time and the fact that RM's daughter looked so like her and was the same age.

averageperson

Posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by averageperson on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:20 pm

If you blew up the pic around the bottom of her legs particularly the left one, what is that? Just shadows??

averageperson

Posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by rainbow-fairy on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:27 pm

@jd wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:A million thank you's jd! Takes so long to go through everything, but I have mentioned this several times.
I think it proves something is very wrong that so many people claimed to have taken it and on different days.
You are a star! roses

roses RF....They are not inconsistent on an hour or so time, but different days!! All of them!!
I know! And anyone with the nous to notice and dare question it we are 'haters', or worse for some, gagged and sued...

Trying to put myself in KMcC's shoes, had I been so touched by that photo and had taken it on my camera, that is what I would have released!
But not Kate because it appears they had plenty of copies of an old photo to hand.....

How all these FACTS are not red flags to some people I will NEVER understand... nah

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by averageperson on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Am I alone in thinking the e fit of this couple look remarkably like 2 people we know. or am I a twonk. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-dossier-did-this-dutch-couple-325131

averageperson

Posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by jd on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:33 pm

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@jd wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:A million thank you's jd! Takes so long to go through everything, but I have mentioned this several times.
I think it proves something is very wrong that so many people claimed to have taken it and on different days.
You are a star! roses

roses RF....They are not inconsistent on an hour or so time, but different days!! All of them!!
I know! And anyone with the nous to notice and dare question it we are 'haters', or worse for some, gagged and sued...

Trying to put myself in KMcC's shoes, had I been so touched by that photo and had taken it on my camera, that is what I would have released!
But not Kate because it appears they had plenty of copies of an old photo to hand.....

How all these FACTS are not red flags to some people I will NEVER understand... nah

If I remember correctly, gerry mccann says in interviews that the poolside photo is his most precious memory photo of Maddie. Yet when the wallet was snatched at Waterloo station, it was a photo taken from a Christening a month or 2 earlier that was his most sacred photo of Maddie!!! (the photo nobody has ever seen & could have been used for the photos of who to look for)...The fact he had no sacred photos of the twins in his wallet is another issue!!

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by averageperson on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Hmmmm!
Yet the shrine to Maddie was on KM side of the new apartment and nothing at all on GM. That was the tricky question I asked earlier as according to GA book he found that telling. Or words to that effect. Forgive me I can't place the actual quote.

averageperson

Posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Miraflores on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Why must we be shown photos of a younger Maddie.
I suspect that this is because it shows a good view of the eye defect. The one which 4 years on they decided they never made much of. And the one which some people are convinced was photoshopped in, although I don't go along with that belief myself.

Miraflores

Posts : 845
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by plebgate on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Hello my lovlies you may have noticed I am a new member here and having scrutinised posts here I wondered if you would give me your views on this post.
Please do not pick on me and please try and avoid sarcasm in your replies.

I noted earlier in the thread that a poster asked if anybody knew who "himself" was.

Just to say that has anybody ever considered himself may in fact be a herself. Of course I do not know who the blogger is but I have been reading himselfs blogs and they intrigue me. Wondered what anybody else thought.

Thank you hun(s).

Please also remember as I a new member not to pm admin and "accuse" me of taking the P out of any posters on the forum as I can tell you now I am not. I am just a houseperson who is interested in your thoughts.



Sorry admin but I can sometimes be a bit naughty but I am nice.

plebgate

Posts : 5464
Reputation : 1178
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by bobbin on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:26 pm

@Miraflores wrote:
Why must we be shown photos of a younger Maddie.
I suspect that this is because it shows a good view of the eye defect. The one which 4 years on they decided they never made much of. And the one which some people are convinced was photoshopped in, although I don't go along with that belief myself.
It has to have been photo-shopped in because Kate says now that it was only a fleck and NOT a coloboma.
A coloboma cannot change position. It develops as part of the foetal development and is integral in the final form of the iris.
It would no more be possible to have a leg where a leg should be, one day, and hanging off the left elbow the next.
There are two pictures of Maddie's coloboma which her parents later stated was not a coloboma, and in one, the coloboma is a 6 o'clock and in the other at 7 o'clock.
It is healthy to have different opinions and beliefs, but sometimes the evident physics forces the point. A coloboma is an underlying fault and the photos dispensed, along with the marketing ploy, showed definitely a 'clinical coloboma". Now if Maddie didn't really have one, or in some photos it's one day here then next day there, then the only possible explanation is that the photos were doctored, pun intended.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 125
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by bobbin on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:29 pm

@plebgate wrote:Hello my lovlies you may have noticed I am a new member here and having scrutinised posts here I wondered if you would give me your views on this post.
Please do not pick on me and please try and avoid sarcasm in your replies.

I noted earlier in the thread that a poster asked if anybody knew who "himself" was.

Just to say that has anybody ever considered himself may in fact be a herself. Of course I do not know who the blogger is but I have been reading himselfs blogs and they intrigue me. Wondered what anybody else thought.

Thank you hun(s).

Please also remember as I a new member not to pm admin and "accuse" me of taking the P out of any posters on the forum as I can tell you now I am not. I am just a houseperson who is interested in your thoughts.



Sorry admin but I can sometimes be a bit naughty but I am nice.
I'm going to have one of those tonight. I had some egg whites left over from making some lemon curd so I've made almond meringues and I'm about to whip the cream, stick them together and tuck in, Very Naughty but Very Nice.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 125
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by plebgate on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:32 pm

@bobbin wrote:
@Miraflores wrote:
Why must we be shown photos of a younger Maddie.
I suspect that this is because it shows a good view of the eye defect. The one which 4 years on they decided they never made much of. And the one which some people are convinced was photoshopped in, although I don't go along with that belief myself.
It has to have been photo-shopped in because Kate says now that it was only a fleck and NOT a coloboma.
A coloboma cannot change position.
It develops as part of the foetal development and is integral in the final form of the iris.
It would no more be possible to have a leg where a leg should be, one day, and hanging off the left elbow the next.
There are two pictures of Maddie's coloboma which her parents later stated was not a coloboma, and in one, the coloboma is a 6 o'clock and in the other at 7 o'clock.
It is healthy to have different opinions and beliefs, but sometimes the evident physics forces the point. A coloboma is an underlying fault and the photos dispensed, along with the marketing ploy, showed definitely a 'clinical coloboma". Now if Maddie didn't really have one, or in some photos it's one day here then next day there, then the only possible explanation is that the photos were doctored, pun intended.



That is a very interesting point bobbin. IIRC I read somewhere that the police thought that the mark on Maddie's leg was more noticeable than the mark in her eye?

plebgate

Posts : 5464
Reputation : 1178
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by plebgate on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Yum yum bobbin wish you could pass one of the meringues through you computer to me.

plebgate

Posts : 5464
Reputation : 1178
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:03 pm

Châtelaine wrote:I do recall Madeleine's image as an artist's impression, based on published tennis photo. I've been looking for it, but it seems to have been wooshed from the net and only still exists in Himself's photoshop with Amaral. Pity, because the artist very well illustrated my own feelings, when I saw the tennis photo for the first time. As I said before: a child trying desperately to please the one who's taking the picture.

Here's a link to a Sun story about an artist's version (hideous in my opinion) of the tennis ball photo.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/m/press/9dec7/Sun-14-12-2007.htm

Note the comment from the McCanns' spokesman - indeed it's wicked that anyone other than them should make money out of Madeleine!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Jean, you're a champion! That's what I was looking for ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by jd on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:22 pm

@jd wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I do recall Madeleine's image as an artist's impression, based on published tennis photo. I've been looking for it, but it seems to have been wooshed from the net and only still exists in Himself's photoshop with Amaral. Pity, because the artist very well illustrated my own feelings, when I saw the tennis photo for the first time. As I said before: a child trying desperately to please the one who's taking the picture.

Ive seen this too. Someone in Ireland, off memory I think someone from a church over there and they got an award for it....But as you say it got whooshed

The first age progression photo is what I was referring to.....

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Seems we're talking two different subjects, JD

Anyway, I'm happy Jean found the picture I was looking for.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by jd on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Châtelaine wrote:Seems we're talking two different subjects, JD

Anyway, I'm happy Jean found the picture I was looking for.

I think so big grin I just remember the first age progression photo coming from an artist painting in some Church in Ireland. There were photos of the painting inside the church and the woman who got an award for it

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum