The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

Opinions please

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by rainbow-fairy on 06.03.13 7:33

Jean wrote:
Jean wrote:
@amandaw wrote:Opinions please.
Mr Benett has his booklet as his background pic for his Twitter profile. Vulnerable?

This booklet was used as his avatar here until recently - I certainly prefer it to the "gagged" image we now have! I don't see how it makes him vulnerable unless you're thinking that this booklet is the one that has been banned; it is not.

It's been sorted out now Rainbow-Fairy. I think it was a misunderstanding involving the 60 reasons booklet.
TY Jean roses
I see now. Think my post last night crossed and I missed the others at the time smilie

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by averageperson on 06.03.13 8:05

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@averageperson wrote:Hi Aiyoyo. Not Sure as it is just a drawing and who knows how precise. However I would presume Cuddlecat as this is what GA said suggested she was holding at the time. I can't remember his exact words I am afraid but it was words to those effect.
Unless I'm very much mistaken, I don't think Madeleiene is holding a 'comfort' anything. I'm pretty certain that is the tennis ball pic??? i don\'t know


Ahhhhh could be. Still it's a very haunting drawing with food for thought. maybe there is hidden meaning in that drawing. Like the potential time of death or more, however it could just be a drawing. I like to think extra clues have been placed within this book.

averageperson

Posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Angelique on 06.03.13 8:06

I think the picture of GA with a graphic Madeleine may be a maccangallery picture by Himself.

Will hunt and see.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Guest on 06.03.13 8:07

@Angelique wrote:I think the picture of GA with a graphic Madeleine may be a maccangallery picture by Himself.

Will hunt and see.

Yes it is yes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Angelique on 06.03.13 8:09


____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by averageperson on 06.03.13 8:12

So is it not part of his book?

averageperson

Posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Guest on 06.03.13 8:14

@averageperson wrote:So is it not part of his book?

The image? No, it's a creation by Himself from the McCann Gallery.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by averageperson on 06.03.13 8:26

Ahhhhh and we don't know who himself is I take it?

averageperson

Posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Guest on 06.03.13 8:41

@averageperson wrote:Ahhhhh and we don't know who himself is I take it?

Nope.

Why? Who wants to know? Carter-Ruck? big grin

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by averageperson on 06.03.13 9:12

Ño me. I thought it may have been GA leaving clues but as that's unlikely it blows that out of the water is all.

Makes my earlier post void! Sad

averageperson

Posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by rainbow-fairy on 06.03.13 9:34

@admin wrote:
@Angelique wrote:I think the picture of GA with a graphic Madeleine may be a maccangallery picture by Himself.

Will hunt and see.

Yes it is yes

I'm a wee bit slow this morning. Does that mean it is or could be the tennis pic (it sure looks like it) with the photo of Amaral superimposed or similar?

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Guest on 06.03.13 9:37

Looking at the site from which it originated, I'm sure it's a photoshopped image. There are some hilarious other ones there too, though Himself whoever he is clearly isn't a fan of TB!

Yes you're right, it definitely is the tennis ball photo.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by averageperson on 06.03.13 10:19

As I am sadly not very politically minded I cannot get to grips with how the SY review came about. Something to do with pressures from the media mainly The Sun. Why were their pressures. Is it from the MC's as I struggle to see why they would want this other than for more publicity for more funds, Surely they are taking a massive risk if the truth is not as they claim.
Or is the pressure to find the truth for the media itself?
Call me dumb but like I say I need layman terms.

averageperson

Posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Opinions please

Post by suzyjohnson on 06.03.13 10:43

MJC posted 'Although I have my doubts about what really happened, when I discuss this with my friends and venture to suggest I am doubtful about the McCanns story, they say, well they must be telling the truth, how could they keep up the pretence year after year, interview after interview and so on. Can anyone explain this please, how could they keep a lie going for 5, 6 years?'

Because they wouldn't have any choice. The initial decision to cover up an accidental death may have been on impulse, it might have seemed better to do this than risk facing neglect charges, having their other children taken into care, or losing their jobs. Once they had made this decision they were trapped. They didn't ask for the money, but when people started to send it in, how could they refuse it, the question would have been asked 'don't you want to find your daughter?' They couldn't possibly go back on what they have said now, lying would be the easier of the two options (but not an easy option!). They might think that they were acting in the best interests of their other children (Madeleine being beyond help, if in fact they knew already what had happened to her) or they might have to stick with their story for the sake of each other, or for the sake of anyone else who was involved in the deception.

Just seen your post too averageperson and I think that, as above, the Mccann's would have no choice other than to be seen to be in favour of a case review.

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1004
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by aiyoyo on 06.03.13 11:35

@suzyjohnson wrote:MJC posted 'Although I have my doubts about what really happened, when I discuss this with my friends and venture to suggest I am doubtful about the McCanns story, they say, well they must be telling the truth, how could they keep up the pretence year after year, interview after interview and so on. Can anyone explain this please, how could they keep a lie going for 5, 6 years?'

Because they wouldn't have any choice. The initial decision to cover up an accidental death may have been on impulse, it might have seemed better to do this than risk facing neglect charges, having their other children taken into care, or losing their jobs. Once they had made this decision they were trapped. They didn't ask for the money, but when people started to send it in, how could they refuse it, the question would have been asked 'don't you want to find your daughter?' They couldn't possibly go back on what they have said now, lying would be the easier of the two options (but not an easy option!). They might think that they were acting in the best interests of their other children (Madeleine being beyond help, if in fact they knew already what had happened to her) or they might have to stick with their story for the sake of each other, or for the sake of anyone else who was involved in the deception.

Just seen your post too averageperson and I think that, as above, the Mccann's would have no choice other than to be seen to be in favour of a case review.

I bet they wanted the review so bad like they need a hole in their head. Self-goal.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by tigger on 06.03.13 11:49

@aiyoyo wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:MJC posted 'Although I have my doubts about what really happened, when I discuss this with my friends and venture to suggest I am doubtful about the McCanns story, they say, well they must be telling the truth, how could they keep up the pretence year after year, interview after interview and so on. Can anyone explain this please, how could they keep a lie going for 5, 6 years?'

Because they wouldn't have any choice. The initial decision to cover up an accidental death may have been on impulse, it might have seemed better to do this than risk facing neglect charges, having their other children taken into care, or losing their jobs. Once they had made this decision they were trapped. They didn't ask for the money, but when people started to send it in, how could they refuse it, the question would have been asked 'don't you want to find your daughter?' They couldn't possibly go back on what they have said now, lying would be the easier of the two options (but not an easy option!). They might think that they were acting in the best interests of their other children (Madeleine being beyond help, if in fact they knew already what had happened to her) or they might have to stick with their story for the sake of each other, or for the sake of anyone else who was involved in the deception.

Just seen your post too averageperson and I think that, as above, the Mccann's would have no choice other than to be seen to be in favour of a case review.

I bet they wanted the review so bad like they need a hole in their head. Self-goal.

I think it's going to be a white-wash - same as last year. It's going to give a result which will cause the McCanns to tone down their public, very public performances. In some circles (I'm talking about the protection, losing evidence etc.) I'm sure the feeling is enough is enough - shut up or ....
Someone has to be clever enough to formulate a 'solution' that will leave them with no alternative but to pick up their life where they left it six years ago, albeit with a very healthy amount of money in the FundLtd. Co. So not all's lost then and as Gerry said memorably in the Vanity Fair interview, - it could have been worse, we could have lost all three.'
There you are two out of three remaining and lotsamoney in the Ltd.Co. Perhaps that Cuddlecat.co.uk can be started up again as a sideline. big grin

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by aiyoyo on 06.03.13 13:30

I think this has been discussed before on other website that a SY's verdict alone wont be legally valid or recognised as Portugal judiciary retains primacy over the case. Unless the Portuguese Judiciar exonerate the mccanns, no other judiciary is within legal right to do so.

If Op grange is a white wash, where would that leave their conclusion? Good for what and whose purposes?

And later should it be the case that new evidence emerges (as in body found) and Mccanns are charged by the Portuguese, SY would be world laughing stock?
Do they want to take that risk for a pair of nonentities? I doubt so.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Timely appearance

Post by Guest on 06.03.13 14:32

@amandaw wrote:Opinions please.
Mr Benett has his booklet as his background pic for his Twitter profile. Vulnerable?

Hello Kevin!

What took you so long this time?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by aiyoyo on 06.03.13 14:38

Another Kevin? How many are there?

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by tiny on 06.03.13 14:43

Who is kevin????

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by rainbow-fairy on 06.03.13 14:50

Jean wrote:Looking at the site from which it originated, I'm sure it's a photoshopped image. There are some hilarious other ones there too, though Himself whoever he is clearly isn't a fan of TB!

Yes you're right, it definitely is the tennis ball photo.
Thanks for the confirmation Jean, I've studied it so many times if it wasn't I would have been surprised!

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Guest on 06.03.13 15:16

I do recall Madeleine's image as an artist's impression, based on published tennis photo. I've been looking for it, but it seems to have been wooshed from the net and only still exists in Himself's photoshop with Amaral. Pity, because the artist very well illustrated my own feelings, when I saw the tennis photo for the first time. As I said before: a child trying desperately to please the one who's taking the picture.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by jd on 06.03.13 15:32

Châtelaine wrote:I do recall Madeleine's image as an artist's impression, based on published tennis photo. I've been looking for it, but it seems to have been wooshed from the net and only still exists in Himself's photoshop with Amaral. Pity, because the artist very well illustrated my own feelings, when I saw the tennis photo for the first time. As I said before: a child trying desperately to please the one who's taking the picture.

Ive seen this too. Someone in Ireland, off memory I think someone from a church over there and they got an award for it....But as you say it got whooshed

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by jd on 06.03.13 15:43

Just a reminder on the Tennis photo:

* Rachael Oldfield is claiming in her rogatory interview the Tennis photo was taken by Jane Tanner on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am

* But Catriona Baker claims in her rogatory interview that on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am Maddie is sailing and crying at the launch of the yellow safety boat

* Kate mccann says in her book that she took the photo on Tuesday 1st in the morning. "Standing there listening intently to Cat’s instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion."

* Jane tanner says the picture was taken on the Wednesday (But tennis was cancelled due to the rain)

* The creche schedule puts mini tennis as the activity for Monday morning not Tuesday as Kate mccann suggests

* The police say they know this photo was taken at 10.29am on Thursday May 3rd with a racquet during fiona paynes rogatory interview...Quote Payne "Because Jane TANNER had actually taken a picture of Madeleine with the racquet'' (To me it looks like Maddie is holding tennis balls?)

-----------
* This photo is not on the list of photos the PJ took from their cameras (coincidentally on the 9th May 2007)

* On May 9th 2007 back in the UK, Philomena McCann sends this photo as part of the 'e-poster' campaign

-----

How can they all get it so wrong?

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by Casey5 on 06.03.13 15:52

jd Today at 3:43 pm

Just a reminder on the Tennis photo:

How can they all get it so wrong?


Confusion is good jd, Gerry said so. This has long been the problem, the tapas 9 have deliberately and repeatedly muddied the waters, changed their stories, altered details of times and dates and even the creche records, so much so that it's very difficult to see if anyone's telling the truth.

Casey5

Posts : 321
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum