The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by PeterMac on 24.02.13 11:52

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981853071

Doubt the McCanns? Go to Jail
February 23, 2013

Do you doubt the McCanns (both Kate and Gerry) and their insistence that their daughter Maddie was kidnapped? Well, if you live in the UK you might want to be careful about how you express that, apparently. Tony Bennett was recently found guilty of contempt after he published letters that he wrote accusing Kate and Gerry McCann of having something to do with Madaleine's disappearance (or death).

Naturally, the McCanns aggressively pursued his and he has been given a suspended jail sentence of three months. Bennett has written such works as What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann? 10 Key Reasons which Suggest that She Was Not Abducted, a work that has been called "libelous" in the UK—even if extremely valid points were brought to attention.

Finding Bennett guilty is a laughable display of just how little the UK government values freedom of speech, and it's a blatant show of just how much they disrespect the sharing of valid arguments against the blindly accepted belief that Madeleine McCann was kidnapped while her parents dined with friends—several yards away from the unattended child and her much-younger siblings.

Luckily there are countries, such as the United States, where people are not punished for openly expressing and sharing ideas—just as Tony Bennett has done. Nobody can extinguish the First Amendment that is every American's right—and it's this American's right to boldly say that Tony Bennett is not only credible in his opinions, but he is now a martyr for the cause of spreading awareness of this case and the monster it has become.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by Woofer on 24.02.13 12:43

Well done Chelsea Hoffman.


Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman

Post by Monty Heck on 24.02.13 13:15

It is indeed a poor state of affairs that freedom of speech can be curtailed in this way. Unfortunately, press reports seem to have avoided mention of the ludicrous expenditure on legal fees to silence one fairly obscure individual, an aspect which some readers may have found disturbing or led to questions about why it was worth nearly £300K to silence him.
The expenditure is only the tip of the iceberg as far as the "cost" of bringing this case is concerned. There was undoubtedly a high level of emotional investment both in monitoring Mr Bennett over a number of years and the amount of time and energy devoted to talks with legal representatives and wading through what is best described as a morass of legal documentation. Then there is PR to brief in the aftermath to ensure the story is "shaped correctly", despite which yet another deluge of unfavourable public comment has ensued. The line that Mr Bennett was "damaging the search for M and had to prevented from doing that, therefore we had no alternative to bring this case" is trotted out ad nauseum but where is the evidence of any truth in it? To have invested so heavily in preventing this "damage" how were it and it's extent assessed? The only truthful statement which could be made is that Mr Bennett may have influenced some individuals from stopping searching for their daughter, if in fact anyone has ever in fact genuinely done so.
There was a choice; the cost, time and effort were undoubtedly weighed up against the prospect of success, which was virtually guaranteed given the narrowness of the charges. For all the world it appears that Tony Bennett was taken to court to punish his impertinence in publishing a view of the case other than the version purported by the McCs, and that this case was an overblown exercise in reputation protection, entirely lacking in the noble or altruistic motives claimed in the PR releases.

Monty Heck

Posts : 470
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by mydadsanastronaut on 24.02.13 13:28

@Monty Heck wrote:It is indeed a poor state of affairs that freedom of speech can be curtailed in this way. Unfortunately, press reports seem to have avoided mention of the ludicrous expenditure on legal fees to silence one fairly obscure individual, an aspect which some readers may have found disturbing or led to questions about why it was worth nearly £300K to silence him.
The expenditure is only the tip of the iceberg as far as the "cost" of bringing this case is concerned. There was undoubtedly a high level of emotional investment both in monitoring Mr Bennett over a number of years and the amount of time and energy devoted to talks with legal representatives and wading through what is best described as a morass of legal documentation. Then there is PR to brief in the aftermath to ensure the story is "shaped correctly", despite which yet another deluge of unfavourable public comment has ensued. The line that Mr Bennett was "damaging the search for M and had to prevented from doing that, therefore we had no alternative to bring this case" is trotted out ad nauseum but where is the evidence of any truth in it? To have invested so heavily in preventing this "damage" how were it and it's extent assessed? The only truthful statement which could be made is that Mr Bennett may have influenced some individuals from stopping searching for their daughter, if in fact anyone has ever in fact genuinely done so.
There was a choice; the cost, time and effort were undoubtedly weighed up against the prospect of success, which was virtually guaranteed given the narrowness of the charges. For all the world it appears that Tony Bennett was taken to court to punish his impertinence in publishing a view of the case other than the version purported by the McCs, and that this case was an overblown exercise in reputation protection, entirely lacking in the noble or altruistic motives claimed in the PR releases.

Hear, hear, Monty Heck.

mydadsanastronaut

Posts : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by Monty Heck on 24.02.13 14:03

mydadsanastronaut Today at 1:28 pm
Hear, hear Monty Heck

It simply beggars belief that any sensible person would go to the lengths the McCs obviously have done but laid themselves open to the latest wave of criticism in the process. Nothing will eradicate the fact that the mystery of what happened to MMcC began with her allegedly being left alone in an unlocked apartment, not in a closed complex but accessible from the street to anyone who cared to enter, or that her mother was content to railroad the official investigation. No amount of litigation or media spin has been able, since 2007, to make these unwelcome facts go away and stripping an elderly man of possibly everything he has to pay for a legal case the McCs chose to bring to no other discernible effect, does them no credit whatever. IMO

Monty Heck

Posts : 470
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by JackieL on 24.02.13 14:40

@Woofer wrote:Well done Chelsea Hoffman.

Hear! Hear!

JackieL

Posts : 221
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by celtclogs on 24.02.13 14:54

WELL SAID Ms Hoffman

celtclogs

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by littlepixie on 24.02.13 18:46

I was on the forums BEFORE Tony Bennett was and I searched for Madeleine McCann at one point as did thousands of others.

No-One is compelled to search for anyones "anything". It is purely a voluntary action.

You cannot demand or expect that anyone searches for you especially when I have yet to see Mr or Mrs McCann and their families fly back to Portugal, get on their hiking boots and go searching as the locals did.

If they TRULY believe that she is still out there somewhere then WHY aren't THEY out there searching??

I would be.

littlepixie

Posts : 1340
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by sammyc on 24.02.13 19:01

Hear hear littlepixie. Tony Bennett didn't rouse my suspicions into the mysterious disappearance of poor Madeleine McCann. Her parents did.

sammyc

Posts : 218
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2011-10-06
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by bobbin on 24.02.13 19:17

@sammyc wrote:Hear hear littlepixie. Tony Bennett didn't rouse my suspicions into the mysterious disappearance of poor Madeleine McCann. Her parents did.

We're still here and growing in numbers, trying to find out what happened to Maddie, and to bring her justice.
Tony has not hindered our search one iota. In fact, it's Tony and his fate that has made me more determined to find out what happened to that little girl.
I doubted the McCs from the very first moment that I saw the press conference. It was as wrong as a chocolate ninepence and has gone down hill at such a rate since then, that it must soon reach the bottom.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by Inspectorfrost on 24.02.13 19:32

There is no argument or basis of any kind let alone any kind of evidence or proof that anyone has stopped looking ever because they have read a pamphlet, a book, a newspaper report, a forum, whatever. It is insulting to people's intelligence and independence of thought at best. Even if the argument had any legs at all, it would be demolished by the very fact that a) people have reported sightings to this very day and b) even the most hardened person who believes Madeleine is probably dead whehter abducted or not would not fail to report it if they believed they spotted her.

The notion that people's minds are made up by reading headlines or others' views and arguments is silly. Then we have the notion that people all around the world have been looking ever since May 07 and to this day in the course of their day to day lives. Thats almost six years. I find that extremely hard to believe. Sammyc you are right, people followed the case and took many things into account before forming opinions including the Mccanns own performances, utterances, bizarre behaviour immediately and afterwards, their inability to answer a straight question with a straight answer, always reading from some script from day one, the so called pro mccanns from day one saying there is no evidence of anything, everything is a lie, later turning into outright personal abuse and threats, accusations like if you doubt the Mccanns you must be jealous, poor, unemployed or a drug addict or a paedophile, the book, the files, their spokesmans squirmy statements, the medias and family's attack on the police from early on, their early targetting of one man, the discrepancies, the dogs, the apologists, the nontransparent fund,the hiring of crooks to find Madeleine and one of them alledgedly walk off with half a million pounds but they do nothing about it, making out people who dont believe them are bad people, and other insane pronouncements,etc etc

Meanwhile no ones posts or publications are going to affect what the public and others think about them wanting to put restrictions onfree speech either via the papers asking for the leveson recommendations plus stringer controls put on, or via sueing Tony and potentially makinghim homeless and bankrupt, they overstepped their mark big time, and we have the vexatious litigation against Mr Amaral, nice cv they have




Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by Woofer on 24.02.13 19:37

@sammyc wrote:Hear hear littlepixie. Tony Bennett didn't rouse my suspicions into the mysterious disappearance of poor Madeleine McCann. Her parents did.

I`m sure most of us had massive doubts long before we`d ever heard of Tony - I did that`s for sure. People who have doubts seek like-minded people and hence forums are born.

Question marks were raised in my mind as soon as I heard the news on that first day. The words `missing child` and `parents who are doctors` didn`t sit right. Nor does it still sit right that doctors would have left their children alone at night.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by mydadsanastronaut on 24.02.13 19:38

Yes, I agree with all of you. I made up my own mind that the abduction scenario was a non-starter, due in no small degree to the lack of cohesion in the information which was made available. The material in the PJ files further 'clarified' matters for me.

No-one has at any time attempted to cajole or coerce me into joining this forum. Conversely, the only attempted coercion for me and others, especially Tony Bennett, has been from those who would wish us all to only believe the abduction story and to never ask unfortunate, unhelpful questions.

So, if they think that taking out Tony will stop the rest of us thinking our own thoughts and sharing them with others, they can jolly well think again.

mydadsanastronaut

Posts : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by Guest on 24.02.13 20:17

To the topic heading I'll add - indeed he is and a darn sight more credible than any of the various McCanns' "accounts of the truth".

Of course he hasn't hindered the "search" for Madeleine - what a load of old baloney. I wonder if the McCanns managed to keep a straight face when they came out with that little gem!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by PeterMac on 24.02.13 22:52

@Woofer wrote:
@sammyc wrote:Hear hear littlepixie. Tony Bennett didn't rouse my suspicions into the mysterious disappearance of poor Madeleine McCann. Her parents did.
I`m sure most of us had massive doubts long before we`d ever heard of Tony - I did that`s for sure. People who have doubts seek like-minded people and hence forums are born. Question marks were raised in my mind as soon as I heard the news on that first day. The words `missing child` and `parents who are doctors` didn`t sit right. Nor does it still sit right that doctors would have left their children alone at night.

You are absolutely right.
I did not know of Tony's existence, nor of his previous work in unravelling previously untold stories, and of exposing lies and wrongdoing for a long time after I started looking at the case.
I started on one site, now long gone, and Tony and I had a long tussle over a particular issue - nothing to do with missing children.
Gradually it became clear that Tony's views on this case corresponded, more or less but not totally, with my own, and I became more interested in what he was saying and in the way he had conducted his previous campaigns.
He has conducted his campaign in one way, and the result is clear.
No one else on the planet is constrained in this way.

TM, C-R, CM and the rest should understand that.

Firstly we wanted justice for Madeleine
Then we added justice for Dr Amaral
Now we can add - Justice for anyone else who falls foul

TM, C-R, CM, T7 - sleep well.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by maebee on 25.02.13 0:03

@Inspectorfrost wrote:There is no argument or basis of any kind let alone any kind of evidence or proof that anyone has stopped looking ever because they have read a pamphlet, a book, a newspaper report, a forum, whatever. It is insulting to people's intelligence and independence of thought at best. Even if the argument had any legs at all, it would be demolished by the very fact that a) people have reported sightings to this very day and b) even the most hardened person who believes Madeleine is probably dead whehter abducted or not would not fail to report it if they believed they spotted her.

The notion that people's minds are made up by reading headlines or others' views and arguments is silly. Then we have the notion that people all around the world have been looking ever since May 07 and to this day in the course of their day to day lives. Thats almost six years. I find that extremely hard to believe. Sammyc you are right, people followed the case and took many things into account before forming opinions including the Mccanns own performances, utterances, bizarre behaviour immediately and afterwards, their inability to answer a straight question with a straight answer, always reading from some script from day one, the so called pro mccanns from day one saying there is no evidence of anything, everything is a lie, later turning into outright personal abuse and threats, accusations like if you doubt the Mccanns you must be jealous, poor, unemployed or a drug addict or a paedophile, the book, the files, their spokesmans squirmy statements, the medias and family's attack on the police from early on, their early targetting of one man, the discrepancies, the dogs, the apologists, the nontransparent fund,the hiring of crooks to find Madeleine and one of them alledgedly walk off with half a million pounds but they do nothing about it, making out people who dont believe them are bad people, and other insane pronouncements,etc etc

Meanwhile no ones posts or publications are going to affect what the public and others think about them wanting to put restrictions onfree speech either via the papers asking for the leveson recommendations plus stringer controls put on, or via sueing Tony and potentially makinghim homeless and bankrupt, they overstepped their mark big time, and we have the vexatious litigation against Mr Amaral, nice cv they have


Excellent post Inspector. If the pamphlets, forums etc. are so detrimental to the search, why have the "sightings" appeared so regularly (timely) and consistently over the past six years? So many "sightings" by the public = the public believe that Madeleine is missing and findable. Own goal TM - again

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 480
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2009-12-03
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by maebee on 25.02.13 0:11

@sammyc wrote: Tony Bennett didn't rouse my suspicions into the mysterious disappearance of poor Madeleine McCann. Her parents did.

Same here sammy. I, like thousands of others, on our own, found their story incredible, as has been proved. The difference between us and TB is that he has put his life on the line for Madeleine. I wish I has his courage. I know he will be vindicated, one day.

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 480
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2009-12-03
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by rainbow-fairy on 25.02.13 0:52

Chelsea Hoffman is fantastic. I've followed her on Twitter on each of the four accounts I've had (the most recent suspended after I was part of the 'I AM TONY BENNETT' 'protest')

Said it before and will say it again, May 4th 2007 I didn't beleive the stories coming out of PDL. Had I heard of Tony Bennett? Yep - the singer! In fact, when I first saw Tony on a forum I thought maybe they were one and the same lol laughat

SO, has Tony altered or affected my views on what happened? Not an iota.
Do I admire him for all he's done? Damn right I do!

He is 100 times more credible than the nonsensical T9, with their erm, ummm, tut, you know, ah, its hard you know, erm... And supposedly educated people!!!

Another fantastic piece Chelsea. For you roses and roses for Tony too. yes

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by aiyoyo on 25.02.13 5:13

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
Another fantastic piece Chelsea. For you roses and roses for Tony too. yes

The beauty of it all is now that the Judge himself had said for the records that "I am sure
that he intended to allege that the claimants are to be suspected of
causing the death of their daughter, and did in fact dispose of her
body, lie about what happened and covered up what they had done" Chelsea Hoffman and Pat Brown can repeat this in America freely and CR will not be set on them. For that matter everyone apart from TB is at liberty to say that.

I think the shrewd Judge is playing the blinder, knowing that journalists were present and free to quote him without getting into trouble with the Mccanns.


aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by tigger on 25.02.13 7:12

@rainbow-fairy wrote:Chelsea Hoffman is fantastic. I've followed her on Twitter on each of the four accounts I've had (the most recent suspended after I was part of the 'I AM TONY BENNETT' 'protest')

Said it before and will say it again, May 4th 2007 I didn't beleive the stories coming out of PDL. Had I heard of Tony Bennett? Yep - the singer! In fact, when I first saw Tony on a forum I thought maybe they were one and the same lol laughat

SO, has Tony altered or affected my views on what happened? Not an iota.
Do I admire him for all he's done? Damn right I do!

He is 100 times more credible than the nonsensical T9, with their erm, ummm, tut, you know, ah, its hard you know, erm... And supposedly educated people!!!

Another fantastic piece Chelsea. For you roses and roses for Tony too. yes

Seconded! Same here, heard the story read the news, was 100% sure that it wasn't true. On the 4th of May 2007. That's it.

It's a bit rich to charge TB with harming the search for their child - most people look harder for a lost pet than the McCanns did for their child. At the time I didn't even know that they hadn't 'physically' looked as 'they were really busy' (video interview).
The slight change in the book to this statement tells us they waited until it was light and raced around for a whole hour!
What mother would go for a lie-down and only then 'search'?
Not searching because it was dark? Well, that means that your child was in the dark too, possibly by herself, certainly frightened.
Imo they didn't search because there was nothing to find.


____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by Lostfridge on 25.02.13 9:09

From what I have read she appears to be a petty, foul mouthed armchair criminologist!. I doubt even Tony would be too thrilled with any association.

Appears she upset someone involved in a case so they set up a blog to highlight her worst moments....

http://downwithchelseahoffman.blogspot.co.uk/


Lostfridge

Posts : 149
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by bobbin on 25.02.13 9:47

@Lostfridge wrote:From what I have read she appears to be a petty, foul mouthed armchair criminologist!. I doubt even Tony would be too thrilled with any association.

Appears she upset someone involved in a case so they set up a blog to highlight her worst moments....

http://downwithchelseahoffman.blogspot.co.uk/

I'm not inclined to make a definite judgment based on what may or may not be accurate reporting. It all looks more like tittle-tattle, private wars, and I can't be bothered to get close to what is being said by whom.
Suffice it to say, her reports have shown clarity and courage. I'm more inclined to judge her from the work I've seen rather than some sort of turf war which seems to show no real substantiation.
(by the way, would you start your car, with a screwdriver, underneath the car whilst it is not in park, and then be surprised that it started whilst you were still underneath it ?) just asking

ETA, what sort of a f******D would do that ?

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by Guest on 25.02.13 17:04

@littlepixie wrote:I was on the forums BEFORE Tony Bennett was and I searched for Madeleine McCann at one point as did thousands of others.

No-One is compelled to search for anyones "anything". It is purely a voluntary action.

You cannot demand or expect that anyone searches for you especially when I have yet to see Mr or Mrs McCann and their families fly back to Portugal, get on their hiking boots and go searching as the locals did.

If they TRULY believe that she is still out there somewhere then WHY aren't THEY out there searching??

I would be.

I quite agree. We are all perfectly capable of thinking for ourselves and in the spirit of true democracy voicing our thoughts without fear of censure, though clearly not in the United Kingdom.
As for the 'searching', according to Kate Mccann's book they (my husband and I) went out in the early hours of 4th May 2007, jumped walls and hedges, foraged through shrubbery and ditches and generally jogged the day away. They alone when nobody else seemed to be searching for their daughter but them. Also she jogged up and down the road screaming Madeleine's name whilst praying like fury for god's intervention, or was that salvation".

Mr Bennett has attracted a lot of criticism because of his endeavours but the question is, is that criticism personal against the man himself or is it all down to the massive Mccann defense strategy. I think this action is primarily a means to and end, 'get Snr Amaral by proxy'! They haven't been very successful in silencing the Portugese rebel so let's try for some alternative on home ground, someone with little money to defend him/herself, someone we can easily crucify.

How little they know about free thinking.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by PeterMac on 25.02.13 18:17

Gollum wrote:As for the 'searching', according to Kate Mccann's book they (my husband and I) went out in the early hours of 4th May 2007, jumped walls and hedges, foraged through shrubbery and ditches and generally jogged the day away. They alone when nobody else seemed to be searching for their daughter but them. Also she jogged up and down the road screaming Madeleine's name whilst praying like fury for god's intervention, or was that salvation".
Incredibly she says they did that - even though Gerry KNEW of the "sighting", but he did not tell her until later that day ! ! ! !
Is this at all credible ?
And on her own admission they were out for only an hour, then went back to the apartment.
Then they did the police statements, where Gerry LIED about which door he used, "by the front door , using his key", and then took a week before he told the police that he had entered through the patio door.
What was that about hindering the search again ?
Even if Madeleine had been abducted the police stood little chance against the combined might of lies and obfuscations fro the group

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea Hoffman: "Tony Bennett is credible in his opinions"

Post by russiandoll on 25.02.13 18:26

from Peter Mac: " Is this at all credible ? "

Non, c'est un tas de conneries [ no it's a crock of sh**]

pardon my French !

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum