The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McCann well-wishers thread

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann well-wishers thread

Post by Guest on 23.02.13 16:53



Tony

From Anonymous nobody@remailer.paranoici.orghide details
To jkhavern jkhavern@aol.com
© 2013 AOL Inc. All Rights Reserved

Hey, Jill, you should be offering to stay with Tony as he now
cannot be left to live on his own. He has bought a grave. Next
thing will be that he will commit suicide so that he really is
remembered as a martyr. The suspended sentence failed in that
respect and did not make him a martyr. If he kills himself then
the legal monies outstanding will be written off (the law firm can
claim on the insurance for this case) He can then hand his monies
down to his children.

You should be offering him to stay at your house for as long as he needs.
If you do not, you just look like a hanger-on with no regard for
his safety.
-------------------

Carter-Ruck have referred to the likes of Ian West/muratfan as McCann well-wishers...well, here's an example of the sort of 'well-wishing' email I get on a regular basis.

And here is muratfan's post on twitter about how he is ringing Tony at home and putting the phone down like some stupid little schoolboy. It's not enough for the McCanns and their troll supporters that they have practically ruined Tony for seeking the truth about what really happened to Maddie - they just have to keep on going don't they? Maybe the McCann well-wishers intend on doing a bit more entrapment like that from Mike "I lied, my Lord" Gunnill?




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by celtclogs on 23.02.13 17:10

Words fail me EVIL B***GER

celtclogs

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by tiny on 23.02.13 17:22

I s that not HARASSMENT FROM MURATFAN,Oh dear, on twitter it is said that he has had the police at his house already,what a drip



Syn0nymph [email=‏@Syn0nymp]‏@Syn0nymp[/email] @muratfan in it by spouting on abt Tony Bennett! PC has his card marked & will be back if he steps out of line again #mccann

@muratfan Behave or you'll be getting a visit from Earlham police again won't you Ian. You didn't fool Police Const L one lil bit #mccann

please delete if this shoild not be on here.

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by Spaniel on 23.02.13 17:34

@celtclogs wrote:Words fail me EVIL B***GER
Don't think he's "all there."
He made a claim about a poster, so preposterous that even they ignored him. Definitely not the full ticket.

Spaniel

Posts : 743
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by celtclogs on 23.02.13 17:47

I read that he had been a policeman is that true god I hope not

celtclogs

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by Guest on 23.02.13 17:52

@celtclogs wrote:I read that he had been a policeman is that true god I hope not

Yep. Unbelievable eh?

Oh, and by the way, Tony has been cloned on twitter...just in case Carter-Ruck are looking in again.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by plebgate on 23.02.13 17:52

That is an awful email to send to anybody. Unfortunately this is how some poeple fill their lives but I am glad to hear that he is on police radar.
Keep strong Jill, Tony and admin and all who question.
Carter Fruck might possibly be still viewing here -" well wishers" they call TMs supporters - yep Carter Fruck may well wish to find a different name for the anonymous email senders.

Blow raspberry at em.

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Posts : 5444
Reputation : 1159
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by Nina on 23.02.13 17:59

@admin wrote:
@celtclogs wrote:I read that he had been a policeman is that true god I hope not

Yep. Unbelievable eh?

Oh, and by the way, Tony has been cloned on twitter...just in case Carter-Ruck are looking in again.

That really worries me that someone will attempt to clone TB. However it will be very difficult for the McCanns or any of their followers to a, string a coherent sentence together, and b, post in a gentlemanly or ladylike manner.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2626
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by Guest on 23.02.13 18:01

Sad, despicable vile person who would send that. Makes you sick to your stomach, shame they have to resort to this sort of thing, bullying and posting up picks of members children on blogs etc., and these are supposed to be McCann supporters?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by PeterMac on 23.02.13 18:01

Gunill is guilty of a criminal offence.
He is a criminal.
He obtained property by Fraud, under S 2, Fraud Act 2006

s. 2 Fraud by false representation

(1) A person is in breach of this section if he—
(a) dishonestly makes a false representation, and
(b) intends, by making the representation—
(i) to make a gain for himself or another, or
(ii) to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

(2) A representation is false if—
(a) it is untrue or misleading, and
(b) the person making it knows that it is, or might be, untrue or misleading.

(3) “Representation” means any representation as to fact or law, including a representation as to the state of mind of—
(a) the person making the representation, or
(b) any other person.

(4) A representation may be express or implied.

(5) For the purposes of this section a representation may be regarded as made if it (or anything implying it) is submitted in any form to any system or device designed to receive, convey or respond to communications (with or without human intervention).

He admitted this under oath, in court, before a High Court Judge. His admission is now in the Court record
So we are now free to say that he is a criminal.
Whether he will be prosecuted is anybody's guess.
It also follows incidentally that the booklet in question becomes "Stolen Goods" and anyone receiving the booklet commits another serious offence of Handling Stolen Goods, under s 22 Theft Act 1968.
Did Carter-Ruck receive it ? I don't know.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by Guest on 23.02.13 18:04

Don't know the best emoticon for "big smile" Peter, so I'll just write "Big Smile" ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by tiny on 23.02.13 18:05

candyfloss wrote:Sad, despicable vile person who would send that. Makes you sick to your stomach, shame they have to resort to this sort of thing, bullying and posting up picks of members children on blogs etc., and these are supposed to be McCann supporters?
They are just like the mccanns,bloody evil.

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by Guest on 23.02.13 18:13

@PeterMac wrote:Gunill is guilty of a criminal offence.
He is a criminal.
He obtained property by Fraud, under S 2, Fraud Act 2006

s. 2 Fraud by false representation

(1) A person is in breach of this section if he—
(a) dishonestly makes a false representation, and
(b) intends, by making the representation—
(i) to make a gain for himself or another, or
(ii) to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

(2) A representation is false if—
(a) it is untrue or misleading, and
(b) the person making it knows that it is, or might be, untrue or misleading.

(3) “Representation” means any representation as to fact or law, including a representation as to the state of mind of—
(a) the person making the representation, or
(b) any other person.

(4) A representation may be express or implied.

(5) For the purposes of this section a representation may be regarded as made if it (or anything implying it) is submitted in any form to any system or device designed to receive, convey or respond to communications (with or without human intervention).

He admitted this under oath, in court, before a High Court Judge. His admission is now in the Court record
So we are now free to say that he is a criminal.
Whether he will be prosecuted is anybody's guess.
It also follows incidentally that the booklet in question becomes "Stolen Goods" and anyone receiving the booklet commits another serious offence of Handling Stolen Goods, under s 22 Theft Act 1968.
Did Carter-Ruck receive it ? I don't know.

Tony received a letter from Carter-Ruck about the very same stolen goods you refer to PeterMac very soon after Mike "I lied, My Lord" Gunnill got it by entrapment. I seem to recall Gunnill saying he'd sent it by courier to Carter Ruck.

I seem to recall that one of our Admin members got a threatening email from Gunnill the other day too.

Not a very nice bunch of people, these Team McCann people are they?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 23.02.13 18:16

@admin wrote:

Tony

From Anonymous nobody@remailer.paranoici.orghide details
To jkhavern jkhavern@aol.com
© 2013 AOL Inc. All Rights Reserved

Hey, Jill, you should be offering to stay with Tony as he now
cannot be left to live on his own. He has bought a grave. Next
thing will be that he will commit suicide so that he really is
remembered as a martyr. The suspended sentence failed in that
respect and did not make him a martyr. If he kills himself then
the legal monies outstanding will be written off (the law firm can
claim on the insurance for this case) He can then hand his monies
down to his children.

You should be offering him to stay at your house for as long as he needs.
If you do not, you just look like a hanger-on with no regard for
his safety.
-------------------

Carter-Ruck have referred to the likes of Ian West/muratfan as McCann well-wishers...well, here's an example of the sort of 'well-wishing' email I get on a regular basis.

And here is muratfan's post on twitter about how he is ringing Tony at home and putting the phone down like some stupid little schoolboy. It's not enough for the McCanns and their troll supporters that they have practically ruined Tony for seeking the truth about what really happened to Maddie - they just have to keep on going don't they? Maybe the McCann well-wishers intend on doing a bit more entrapment like that from Mike "I lied, my Lord" Gunnill?




Plankton would seem like quantum physicists stood next to the detritus that's writes this evil filth. We can, however, comfort ourselves with the knowledge that when karma comes a-calling, they will be well and truly bitch-slapped.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by tigger on 23.02.13 18:49

Is Muratfan banned from JATYK? I can think of no other reason for him to have embarked on a lonely cyber enterprise. Nobody's listening - nobody is interested in anything he has to say - MF clearly thinks the best time to kick a man is when he's down.

Big mistake. Never heard the expression 'down but not out?'

He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
Sun Tzu

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by jay2001 on 23.02.13 19:30

Ironic IMO that the liars in this case gunnill etc are not feeling the strong arm of the law (yet), but Tony is financially ruined and with a 3 month suspended sentence. Yes, I know contempt is serious.

Muratfan was in overdrive the other night on titter saying that TB was in breach because people were posting details how to download 60 reasons. IMO he's seriously deranged.

jay2001

Posts : 116
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by Guest on 23.02.13 19:47

I did hope we'd heard the last of muratfan as his blog has apparently disappeared - what a loss to the world that is.

As for Mike Gunnill, I hoped that after he'd admitted in court to being a lying, cheating scumbag, he'd also be lying low.

Ugh, I'm off to disinfect myself after thinking of those two.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by Spaniel on 23.02.13 19:51

@jay2001 wrote:Ironic IMO that the liars in this case gunnill etc are not feeling the strong arm of the law (yet), but Tony is financially ruined and with a 3 month suspended sentence. Yes, I know contempt is serious.

Muratfan was in overdrive the other night on titter saying that TB was in breach because people were posting details how to download 60 reasons. IMO he's seriously deranged.
I wasn't being flippant when I said there is something wrong with him, you say deranged.
He doesn't understand things. It's like he wants there to be a situation, but there's not, so he invents it anyway. I don't know what that condition could be, but it sure isn't normal.

He'd like us to be guilty of contempt for carrying on the discussion. We're not, so he accuses us anyway. He has no grasp on reality. That must be a genuine condition.

Spaniel

Posts : 743
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by tiny on 23.02.13 20:00

@tigger wrote:Is Muratfan banned from JATYK? I can think of no other reason for him to have embarked on a lonely cyber enterprise. Nobody's listening - nobody is interested in anything he has to say - MF clearly thinks the best time to kick a man is when he's down.

Big mistake. Never heard the expression 'down but not out?'

He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.

Sun Tzu
He might be banned from jatyk as you have to be really deranged to be excepted on thereand perhaps they think he is not quite there yet.

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by ufercoffy on 23.02.13 20:04

@tiny wrote:
@tigger wrote:Is Muratfan banned from JATYK? I can think of no other reason for him to have embarked on a lonely cyber enterprise. Nobody's listening - nobody is interested in anything he has to say - MF clearly thinks the best time to kick a man is when he's down.

Big mistake. Never heard the expression 'down but not out?'

He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.

Sun Tzu
He might be banned from jatyk as you have to be really deranged to be excepted on thereand perhaps they think he is not quite there yet.

Don't you believe it...he's a fully paid up member over there alright, along with Jason Jo Peter er Mike Gunnill.

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by mydadsanastronaut on 23.02.13 20:16

@Spaniel wrote:
@jay2001 wrote:Ironic IMO that the liars in this case gunnill etc are not feeling the strong arm of the law (yet), but Tony is financially ruined and with a 3 month suspended sentence. Yes, I know contempt is serious.

Muratfan was in overdrive the other night on titter saying that TB was in breach because people were posting details how to download 60 reasons. IMO he's seriously deranged.
I wasn't being flippant when I said there is something wrong with him, you say deranged.
He doesn't understand things. It's like he wants there to be a situation, but there's not, so he invents it anyway. I don't know what that condition could be, but it sure isn't normal.

He'd like us to be guilty of contempt for carrying on the discussion. We're not, so he accuses us anyway. He has no grasp on reality. That must be a genuine condition.


I think you're correct. I think he may suffer from megalomania. One definition describes it as a psychopathological disorder characterized by delusional fantasies of power, relevance, or omnipotence. 'Megalomania is characterized by an inflated sense of self-esteem and overestimation by persons of their powers and beliefs'.

He certainly isn't doing their cause any favours. The public will assume many of the family supporters are like this. The fact that he is not asked to pipe down by anyone with any connection to the family gives IMO, the impression that they implicitly support such behaviour. Frankly, his methods are disgraceful.

mydadsanastronaut

Posts : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by Beanie on 23.02.13 20:21

Apologies if a stupid question. Is Muratfan Mike Gunnil?

Beanie

Posts : 238
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by Guest on 23.02.13 20:22

No, they are two different people.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by tiny on 23.02.13 20:24

@Beanie wrote:Apologies if a stupid question. Is Muratfan Mike Gunnil?
could be

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann well-wishers thread

Post by Beanie on 23.02.13 20:25

Jean wrote:No, they are two different people.

Thanks Jean.

Beanie

Posts : 238
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum