The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Circumstantial Evidence & Other Crimes Committed that point to the McCann's involvement in the death of Madeleine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Circumstantial Evidence & Other Crimes Committed that point to the McCann's involvement in the death of Madeleine

Post by southern_gal on 19.02.13 16:29

GA stated that he regretted not arresting both Gerry and Kate for child neglect before they skipped town/country in 2007. Could they still be charged for this? What about the other crimes that Gerry and Kate committed after Maddie died? Does SY have any authority to arrest and prosecute the McCann's and friends?

southern_gal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumstantial Evidence & Other Crimes Committed that point to the McCann's involvement in the death of Madeleine

Post by PeterMac on 19.02.13 17:12

@southern_gal wrote:. . . Does SY have any authority to arrest and prosecute the McCann's and friends?
Only for offences committed "within the jurisdiction" i.e. in England.
So any offences emanating from the "Fund" would be triable under English law, as would any perjury committed in an English court, either directly or by getting someone else to perjure themselves on their behalf, procuring False Imprisonment, and so on. Interfering with witnesses, perverting the course of justice, and conspiracy to do the same, might all be triable in England
The only offence which can be tried in England if committed in a foreign country is Murder, and as we all know there is no suggestion of that anywhere, by any sane person, despite the "Straw Man" the McCanns and their spokesman put up from time to time.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumstantial Evidence & Other Crimes Committed that point to the McCann's involvement in the death of Madeleine

Post by Guest on 19.02.13 20:27

As for a UK intervention:
I still gamble upon "fraud" re the "fund", if only can be proven without reasonable doubt that Madeleine is dead and they know it ... IMO
Then there's no need to proof who did what, how, where and when ...
Al Capone style so to say.
Of course, in ideal world, we'd have all the answers and complete justice done. For Madeleine.
But I tend to be a realist and would be content with some of it, no matter what my other ideas and wishes are.

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_gal on 20.02.13 0:05

@PeterMac wrote:
@southern_gal wrote:. . . Does SY have any authority to arrest and prosecute the McCann's and friends?
Only for offences committed "within the jurisdiction" i.e. in England.
So any offences emanating from the "Fund" would be triable under English law, as would any perjury committed in an English court, either directly or by getting someone else to perjure themselves on their behalf, procuring False Imprisonment, and so on. Interfering with witnesses, perverting the course of justice, and conspiracy to do the same, might all be triable in England
The only offence which can be tried in England if committed in a foreign country is Murder, and as we all know there is no suggestion of that anywhere, by any sane person, despite the "Straw Man" the McCanns and their spokesman put up from time to time.

Thanks PM for kindly explaining this for me. So, although there is a great deal of evidence that point to Maddie dying in the apartment it can't be determined if the death was accidental or intentional/Murder, right?

Could the PJ come back now and charge Gerry and Kate with tampering with evidence, hindering an investigation, child neglect that led to the death of a child or illegal disposal of a body?

In order for SY arrest Gerry and Kate for fraud do they have to be able to prove that Maddie is dead or can the grounds for the charge of fraud be based on where/how the McCann's spent the money?

southern_gal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum