The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Having met Dan in the car

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by listener on 21.02.13 17:03

@rolodog wrote:Bobbin'

Google mcann case vera from essex

You will see DUMBFOUNDED by Chaplins-- three items down.

This person mentions the crying. Mrs fenn (gets her name wrong-Senn) Chaplins.

This was on The Express comments. It disappeared.

This was very early in the case. Tues. 24th July 2007

Ah yes, rolodog - theAuthor! Thanks for the reminder
Will have to lookout my old hard-drive, I saved a few of his very well scripted posts, all written to us 'Gentiles' or 'Gentle People'

listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 21.02.13 17:03

If they have witness statements that they were drinking in Chaplins then all their nonsense about "dining in the garden" goes out the window.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.02.13 17:49

@rolodog wrote:I don't know what to make of that.

All I know is Vera from Essex and Dumdfounded told us about Chaplins, Mrs fenn and the crying WAY before those FACTS were in the public domain.

She was rubbished by people like Sabot (was he a pro-mcann troll?) and stewie.

So I'm with Vera.

hi rolodog,

hope you don't mean me, but another stewie from a different forum? I've only posted here and remember asking about vera from essex's posts ages ago on this forum, but don't remember rubbishing her...

if there's another stewie out there it's not me as I only post here...

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 21.02.13 17:59

My apologies Stewie.

I'll go back and check where I saw your name. Lesson learnt---- to be very sure before I fire off a post.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 21.02.13 18:05

Really, really sorry Stewie.

It's the Vera from Essex thread on this forum. You were the first to draw attention to it.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 21.02.13 18:07

Stewie wrote:
@rolodog wrote:I don't know what to make of that.

All I know is Vera from Essex and Dumdfounded told us about Chaplins, Mrs fenn and the crying WAY before those FACTS were in the public domain.

She was rubbished by people like Sabot (was he a pro-mcann troll?) and stewie.

So I'm with Vera.

hi rolodog,

hope you don't mean me, but another stewie from a different forum? I've only posted here and remember asking about vera from essex's posts ages ago on this forum, but don't remember rubbishing her...

if there's another stewie out there it's not me as I only post here...

There's a lot on MM with the same thread title. Vera seems very sane on the MM site.
Yes, Sabot is one of the regular disrupters, I remember it being joked that he was Gerry himself.
If Vera has been blackened, it could well be the same forces trying to diss everyone that poses a risk, but as she said, everyone gave statements to the police, so perhaps they have been with-held and this is the sort of info the McCs were trying to get hold of when they applied to the 'Ward of Court' Judge Hogg..

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.02.13 18:09

@rolodog wrote:Really, really sorry Stewie.

It's the Vera from Essex thread on this forum. You were the first to draw attention to it.

no problem.... empathy

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 21.02.13 18:13

Thankyou Stewie.

I feel like a total dick now.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.02.13 18:24

@rolodog wrote:Thankyou Stewie.

I feel like a total dick now.

aah.. don't worry about it.... not a big deal in the greater scheme of things.... not like I'm going to get Rucking Carters to sue you for defamation...

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 21.02.13 18:36

no--but I would be annoyed if I was you.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 21.02.13 22:45

Stewie,

I just looked over your important post "Vera From Essex". 28th Sept. 2011.

It threw up some questions.

If she wrote that in March 2008, it had a lot of detail that I don't think was in the public domain in early March 2008.

I may be wrong but I think the files were released in Aug. 2008. + that was the first time anyone heard of the crying.

Dumbfounded is very strong worded. It calls them LIAR,LIAR,LIAR. It mentions Mrs Senn,The crying and Chaplins.

How did they know that in late July 2007 ?

Then look at "Guest's" answer to you. It is most unusual.

It say's they know her (they think) -she left before statments were taken and she's a liar.

Huh? It just seems to have rattled someone to bother writing a response in 2011 -- esp. when lot's of people think this "Vera" does not exist?

I think the point I am making is that if Vera does exist it supports my drinking/accident theory.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 21.02.13 22:53

@rolodog wrote:Stewie,

I just looked over your important post "Vera From Essex". 28th Sept. 2011.

It threw up some questions.

If she wrote that in March 2008, it had a lot of detail that I don't think was in the public domain in early March 2008.

I may be wrong but I think the files were released in Aug. 2008. + that was the first time anyone heard of the crying.

Dumbfounded is very strong worded. It calls them LIAR,LIAR,LIAR. It mentions Mrs Senn,The crying and Chaplins.

How did they know that in late July 2007 ?

Then look at "Guest's" answer to you. It is most unusual.

It say's they know her (they think) -she left before statments were taken and she's a liar.

Huh? It just seems to have rattled someone to bother writing a response in 2011 -- esp. when lot's of people think this "Vera" does not exist?

I think the point I am making is that if Vera does exist it supports my drinking/accident theory.
yes, my thoughts too. The 'guest' reply was very wobbly, knowing, thinking they know, not sure, but if it is,etc.
What makes them think that they knew everyone in PdL at the time and could state that the only grandmother, daughter and granddaughter combination was the one they thought they were thinking it might be.
It is very possible that Vera was staying at PdL and was not part at all of the mark warner outfit.
The poster was intent on defaming Vera and that level of sensitivity is always a signal to go looking deeper to find what they are trying to distract you from. The dates, if the files were published afterwards, are exceedingly interesting.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 21.02.13 22:57

Why is it that Mrs Fenns statement was not taken until 20 August. I find it strange she did not go to the police for all that time. I am not stating anything just asking.

As for Vera she says she gave a statement to the police about the mccanns being in chaplins on the 1st may, I cant see it anywhere and I also dont see why the PJ would keep it in the hidden part of the files which was confined to paedophile suspects and the like

There are liars and nutters and wums out there on the internet , hard to know who they are sometimes

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 21.02.13 23:00

@Inspectorfrost wrote:Why is it that Mrs Fenns statement was not taken until 20 August. I find it strange she did not go to the police for all that time. I am not stating anything just asking.

As for Vera she says she gave a statement to the police about the mccanns being in chaplins on the 1st may, I cant see it anywhere and I also dont see why the PJ would keep it in the hidden part of the files which was confined to paedophile suspects and the like

There are liars and nutters and wums out there on the internet , hard to know who they are sometimes
I missed that bit about her stating it was the 1st. Where did you see it, I've lost myself in a maze, going from one thread to other sites, to googling etc.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 21.02.13 23:20

Sabot dismissed DUMBOUNDED (posted details of Chaplins etc. on 27th July2007 in the Express comments.) when "the author" had it on his site, AS A WUM.

He also, like, "guest", called her an outright liar etc.

It made you think --- why the vitriol and micky taking?. "Vera" gets under their skin. Then - when you LOOK at what she is saying- it is more or less the whole story. Then you look at the dates. And it is just a puzzle how these two posters had so much detail-that early.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 21.02.13 23:25

@rolodog wrote:Sabot dismissed DUMBOUNDED (posted details of Chaplins etc. on 27th July2007 in the Express comments.) when "the author" had it on his site, AS A WUM.

He also, like, "guest", called her an outright liar etc.

It made you think --- why the vitriol and micky taking?. "Vera" gets under their skin. Then - when you LOOK at what she is saying- it is more or less the whole story. Then you look at the dates. And it is just a puzzle how these two posters had so much detail-that early.

As I say, I remember people joking that Sabot was Gerry. Nevertheless, Vera has got under skins and that is very indicative, expressly considering the dates.
Now that we have had 6 years to analyse tiny snippet after tiny snippet, going back to the very early and 'unguarded' reports, we can see a lot of indicators which confirm where we have arrived by deliberation and elimination. It is all getting very interesting indeed. Roll on Goncalo Amaral's up-coming case. I am sure the McCs and the friendless Isabel Duarte are looking forward to it.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 21.02.13 23:27

@bobbin wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:Why is it that Mrs Fenns statement was not taken until 20 August. I find it strange she did not go to the police for all that time. I am not stating anything just asking.

I missed that bit about her stating it was the 1st. Where did you see it, I've lost myself in a maze, going from one thread to other sites, to googling etc.

The Chaplins story was always about the tuesday when madeleine was heard alledgedly crying for over and hour and a half

Here is one link, I have doubts about it because more than one witness would have come forward and if not, no reason to keep this in the secret part of the files

http://truthformadeleine.com/2008/07/theauthor-dumfounded-by-chaplins/

ps sabot was never gerry mccann LOL she is an old woman living in france who threatens evil spells on dissenters haha

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 21.02.13 23:29

Inspectorfrost

Hi, I will have to do a bit of research about Mrs Fenn + her statement. The Daily Mail still throws up some interesting early articles. I remember some good info being thrown up about Mrs Fenn. She is one of the keys in all this-That is why they hate her!

I

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 22.02.13 0:01

@rolodog wrote:Inspectorfrost

Hi, I will have to do a bit of research about Mrs Fenn + her statement. The Daily Mail still throws up some interesting early articles. I remember some good info being thrown up about Mrs Fenn. She is one of the keys in all this-That is why they hate her!

I

OK, good luck, yes dont they all hate her, that plummy OAP, SHAME on them

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 22.02.13 0:44

Sorry. Strike out what I said about The Mail and early articles.

That just clouds things. I'll stick to facts and the files!

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 22.02.13 0:48

@rolodog wrote:Sorry. Strike out what I said about The Mail and early articles.

That just clouds things. I'll stick to facts and the files!
Good thinking because if there is anything I have learnt in the last few years and it has been an excellent education is that you cant trust the papers unless backed up solidly by several other sources

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 22.02.13 8:42

I think Mrs. Fenn has now died.
Mrs. Fenn said that she rang her friend about the crying and her friend said something along the lines of she was not surprised.
Why she wasn't surprised would be very interesting to know.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 22.02.13 13:10

I just looked at the very first kate and Gerry statments taken on 4 May.

They mention "the crying" to the police. They say they did not take any notice because they did'nt hear the crying.

Basically they try and minimize "the crying" from the very first statment.

And the phrasing is almost the same in both.

I think Mrs Fenn heard a lot of commotion and they were starting to get talked about as "the people that leave the kids"

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 22.02.13 13:24

I remember another poster ages ago on the anorak site. I did not write it down but it went along the lines of,

You deleted Kate Healy. Why don't you tell the truth?

Everyone knows the M.W. staff had to come and track you down when your children were crying.

On more than one occasion.

It jumped out at me because at the time their support was high.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 22.02.13 15:11

when the crying stopped that Tuesday and Mrs Fenn heard the patio door---she thought that is when the parents came back.

I think that was actually Maddie LEAVING -- to go and find her parents. Made a ladder with the white plastic chair--not realising the treacherous drop on the other side.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum