The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Having met Dan in the car

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Inspectorfrost on 20.02.13 21:45

moa think we have crossed wires Dan Stuks statement was 8th May, not JWs

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout on 20.02.13 21:57

@Inspectorfrost wrote:moa think we have crossed wires Dan Stuks statement was 8th May, not JWs
¨
Lol no wonder we cant agree then big grin I was talking about JW statement big grin

Truthmustout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 20.02.13 22:07

Moa-Vanilla wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:moa think we have crossed wires Dan Stuks statement was 8th May, not JWs
¨
Lol no wonder we cant agree then big grin I was talking about JW statement big grin

Its OK, Im sure all this is red herrings anyway, how many do we NEED

Every innocent person being a suspect in a mccann cover up is just playing to the mccann engineered con spiracy theories IMO

G and K want people to look elsewhere, anywhere, well anywhere has a limit and it leads back to home and no one else IMO

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 20.02.13 22:34

Hi Nina thanks for reply and nice to meet you too.
When you read how those children were left night after night it doesn't make for responsible parenting imo.
Mamphilly (IIRC) said along the lines that the men went to check the children at night because it was so dark around the apartment block that the women were wary of going there alone and don't forget her child's diarrhoea was apparently so bad it was oozing out of the side of the nappy. No way would I have left my baby in conditions like that to go out drinking and eating.
I would be ashamed, ashamed, ashamed to admit such a thing and if I had I know the book would have been thrown at me. Pardon the pun btw.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 20.02.13 22:45

Rachel and her husband disgusted me, they couldnt enter their sick kids room, bast ards Said it made them feel sick

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 20.02.13 23:02

@Inspectorfrost wrote:Rachel and her husband disgusted me, they couldnt enter their sick kids room, bast ards Said it made them feel sick

A baby with diarrhoea so bad that it oozes out of the nappy and smells so offensive is an indication of a very poorly baby, yet they left that baby to just soil itself and lay in the soil until they saw fit to change it. The baby must have had a very sore bottom and would be very miserable, but eh, me time is more important than the well being of their baby. these tapas children have all been neglected and no action was taken.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 20.02.13 23:11

@Nina wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:Rachel and her husband disgusted me, they couldnt enter their sick kids room, bast ards Said it made them feel sick

A baby with diarrhoea so bad that it oozes out of the nappy and smells so offensive is an indication of a very poorly baby, yet they left that baby to just soil itself and lay in the soil until they saw fit to change it. The baby must have had a very sore bottom and would be very miserable, but eh, me time is more important than the well being of their baby. these tapas children have all been neglected and no action was taken.
That is why the lot of them are disgusting, leaving sick and crying kids to get fed and boozed

They could have done the same on their verandahs

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 20.02.13 23:46

Maybe that's why they always seem to be washing things?

O'Brian was next door washing sheets. Letting his steak go cold.

Don't quote me. I might have got the nights mixed up.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout on 21.02.13 7:17

@Nina wrote:

Sick it is leaving those alone.
Also when kids eat ice cream on holidays they often get a bad stomach and vomits. As the bacteria in the milk /cream are different from those in the homeland. K and G did take them for ice cream on the beach she says in her book,
My 3 year old woke up and hour after falling a sleep on our Holliday last summer vomited on the tile floors witch made them very slippery and she continue walking while vomiting resulting in a Bambi on ice, I was there when it happened, as I should be of course, and manage to grip her before banging into the hard tile floors.. Imagine if the kid was alone, and this happened, she could have banged her head really hard on those tile floors....we had ice cream that day and I assumed that to be the reason for vomiting. The following they she had a little diarrhea ..

Truthmustout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 21.02.13 7:32

Moa-Vanilla wrote:
@Nina wrote:

Sick it is leaving those alone.
Also when kids eat ice cream on holidays they often get a bad stomach and vomits. As the bacteria in the milk /cream are different from those in the homeland. K and G did take them for ice cream on the beach she says in her book,
My 3 year old woke up and hour after falling a sleep on our Holliday last summer vomited on the tile floors witch made them very slippery and she continue walking while vomiting resulting in a Bambi on ice, I was there when it happened, as I should be of course, and manage to grip her before banging into the hard tile floors.. Imagine if the kid was alone, and this happened, she could have banged her head really hard on those tile floors....we had ice cream that day and I assumed that to be the reason for vomiting. The following they she had a little diarrhea ..

This is the WHOLE CRUX of the matter. EVERYONE knows that in a flash, a child can be in mortal danger.
You need eyes in the back of your head, permanently on guard, and the sounds you hear (or DON"T hear when it goes quiet) are a constant reminder that ANYTHING at all can be about to test your nerves, your speed of thought or action to intervene to prevent a disaster from happening.
Those SHAMEFUL parents, all of them, including the grandmother who 'knowing that the children were unattended' ate her dinner and stayed with the company, should ALL be hoist before a judge.
The public have judged them already but the law has not been applied.
WHY is that? when Tony, who has alerted to this, faces prison, AND FINANCIAL RUIN, for saying so.
This matter will not be left to rest.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout on 21.02.13 7:58

Yes, and that's why their "we felt safe " story dont hold up. I'm sure they felt safe none of their kids would be abducted as that would be far back in the mind and very unlikely to happen,but there should be so many other things worrying about leaving their kids alone. Infact so worrying that they should not be able to relax and enjoy the meal because of all the " what if's " and still they did enjoy their wine and dine every night of their Holliday. That fact in them self should be enough to raise the question if they are fitted as parents at all...

Truthmustout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 21.02.13 9:25

Back in the sixties my sister fell out of an upstairs window. She was one and a half and us four siblings - age 7,10 12 and 14 were playing dressing up.

One minute she was there the next she had managed to open the window and fell out.

She fractured her skull and it was touch and go for four days.

My mother was like a ghost until we knew she was going to be alright.

I have a theory that on the Tuesday when the crying suddenly stopped that Maddie might have gone looking for her parents.

Opened the patio doors---encountered the baby gate---dragged one of the white plastic chairs to use as a ladder ---fell over the balcony---and was found on the steps badly injured by one of the parents---who put her on the tiles inside the flat to try and save her.

Thus setting in motion the crazy cover up.

Just a theory, but I went cold when I first saw those stone steps knowing what happened

to my sister!

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 21.02.13 9:35

Have always wondered about the patio and that table and chairs right next to the wall opposite the patio doors. If Maddie had been able to exit via those doors and had heard chatter and music from the tapas area opposite, she could easily HAve climbed onto a chair and fallen from quite some height on to the paved area below. Unbelievable she would have been left with that access to such a dangerous area.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Right night wrong reason

Post by Trainer on 21.02.13 9:50

@rolodog wrote:Back in the sixties my sister fell out of an upstairs window. She was one and a half and us four siblings - age 7,10 12 and 14 were playing dressing up.

One minute she was there the next she had managed to open the window and fell out.

She fractured her skull and it was touch and go for four days.

My mother was like a ghost until we knew she was going to be alright.

I have a theory that on the Tuesday when the crying suddenly stopped that Maddie might have gone looking for her parents.

A good choice of when ...."it would give time for any clean up.

But if it's an accident why clean up, cover up anything?

You only need to cover up things you don't want anyone else to know......

So what did they need to cover up?

Opened the patio doors---encountered the baby gate---dragged one of the white plastic chairs to use as a ladder ---fell over the balcony---and was found on the steps badly injured by one of the parents---who put her on the tiles inside the flat to try and save her.

Thus setting in motion the crazy cover up.

Just a theory, but I went cold when I first saw those stone steps knowing what happened

to my sister!

Trainer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 21.02.13 10:07

Because they did'nt fancy doing two years in a portugese hell hole for child abandonment.

Plus there are rumours they were drinking at Chaplins that night (Tuesday) which is much further afield than the Tapas (which was bad enough)

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 21.02.13 14:53

They might have made a dumb decision to 'handle' the situation themselves.

(we have doctors in our group. they know how to resusitate a child---oops)

She might not have died straight away and they thought they could make her well. Perhaps they had to delay alerting authorities to let sedatives leave the system and they sobered up.

I think they told a huge lie to stay out of jail, to keep their reputations, to keep their swanky house and the two children they had left.

It snowballed.

It worked.

If they are true narcissists with a personality disorder they truly do think differently to normal people and will ALWAYS do whatever is in their best interests.

Which is why they went out and left the kids without a second thought in the first place.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 21.02.13 15:09

@rolodog wrote:Because they did'nt fancy doing two years in a portugese hell hole for child abandonment.

Plus there are rumours they were drinking at Chaplins that night (Tuesday) which is much further afield than the Tapas (which was bad enough)

I remember a report somewhere when staff were sent to Chaplins to call them back because of children crying. Does anyone remember this. Given the analysis that's been done since then, this date may be more relevant than not.
To start with everyone was working on the thought that Maddie had indeed disappeared on 3rd. But since then, with failure to produce even one convincing bit of proof of her being around since the beginning of the holiday, info like the Chaplins needs re-visiting.
Anyone know where the info is?

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.02.13 15:22

IIRC it was rumoured 5+ years ago that they went to Chaplin's on the Tuesday, the day that Mrs. Fenn testified hearing Madeleine cry for one hour 15 minutes. It was also rumoured that MW offered free babysitting to McCs afterwards, which was not accepted. Also IIRC Mrs. Fenn phoned her niece about the long-lasting crying and her niece said that this was no surprise ...

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 21.02.13 15:26

Châtelaine wrote:IIRC it was rumoured 5+ years ago that they went to Chaplin's on the Tuesday, the day that Mrs. Fenn testified hearing Madeleine cry for one hour 15 minutes. It was also rumoured that MW offered free babysitting to McCs afterwards, which was not accepted. Also IIRC Mrs. Fenn phoned her niece about the long-lasting crying and her niece said that this was no surprise ...

Thanks, that's brilliant Châtelaine, now it would be good to track that down. Bits of jigsaw that did not seem significant at the beginning take on a new significance when other pieces have started to make a picture.
I'll go looking, it will be interesting who else can find some reference rather than memory.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 21.02.13 15:27

Bobbin, I remember all the many discussions about Chaplins, I think there was a hairdresser who was told that it had happened but maybe I'm wrong.
Chaplins, like Gerry fiddling with the window shutter, the laundered curtains, the blue bag, the missing fridge were all discussed repeatedly but I don't believe any of them are in the police files.
Of course not all the case files were released.

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 21.02.13 15:58

Bobbin.

In the search bar put in Vera from Essex.

She wrote stuff in forums on March 2008.

She claims to have been in Chaplins that night and made a statment to the P.J.

I think at the time no-one took her seriously.

I think she should not be dismissed out of hand --purely because she mentions things that no-one knew that early in the case.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 21.02.13 16:04

@rolodog wrote:Bobbin.

In the search bar put in Vera from Essex.

She wrote stuff in forums on March 2008.

She claims to have been in Chaplins that night and made a statment to the P.J.

I think at the time no-one took her seriously.

I think she should not be dismissed out of hand --purely because she mentions things that no-one knew that early in the case.

thanks rolodog, will look, any other suggestions from posters will be good too.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 21.02.13 16:33

Bobbin'

Google mcann case vera from essex

You will see DUMBFOUNDED by Chaplins-- three items down.

This person mentions the crying. Mrs fenn (gets her name wrong-Senn) Chaplins.

This was on The Express comments. It disappeared.

This was very early in the case. Tues. 24th July 2007

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 21.02.13 16:45

@rolodog wrote:Bobbin'

Google mcann case vera from essex

You will see DUMBFOUNDED by Chaplins-- three items down.

This person mentions the crying. Mrs fenn (gets her name wrong-Senn) Chaplins.

This was on The Express comments. It disappeared.

This was very early in the case. Tues. 24th July 2007

I just found this on the thread and followed the reference which I had to type out because I could not copy it.

"Mike Bitchen encourages the truly disturbing and crazy element to post the most evil minded tripe you could ever read
He was putting up a lot of posts from some nutter called Vera Broughton, who wrote emails to the McCanns telling them how Madeleine was being raped and torn apart by paedophiles.
Mike Bitchens response…”Well done Vera, I really enjoyed that”.
He was then told that he could be prosecuted for incitement to hatred, and all of a sudden good old Vera’s nasty’s went AWOL…and pretty please I am sorry mails popped up instead..with a little aside from uncle Mike, gently telling her that her posts might have upset others who had been molested.
Funnily enough, Vera hasn’t posted since…she was quite prolific before !!!!!
Mike Bitchen has now wiped a good number of his nastier posts off the board…obviously getting worried that he was going to be investigated and he now makes sure he keeps within the boundaries of what is legal.
However, his whole posts on Madeleine have been kept by others who will push for prosecution.
Perhaps that is why he has his own begging bowl, in the shape of a ‘please donate to my blog by paypal’….
Posted by stuffit sun july 29 2007 11.49 am joined 27.07.07

A good old Essex girl
Marian on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:30 pm
Not that I want to dwell too much on Kate's fevered imagination on page 129 of her novel, but I wonder if she got the "torn apart" idea from the e-mails that Vera Broughton supposedly sent.

i think the 'Vera from Essex' thread is worth reading, given the wisdom now of hindsight. The dates of July 2007 are very early on and their statements could well be in the 'with-held' file.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 21.02.13 16:55

I don't know what to make of that.

All I know is Vera from Essex and Dumdfounded told us about Chaplins, Mrs fenn and the crying WAY before those FACTS were in the public domain.

She was rubbished by people like Sabot (was he a pro-mcann troll?) and stewie.

So I'm with Vera.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum