The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Having met Dan in the car

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by rolodog on 26.02.13 23:56

Bobbi --do you know what you unearthed with the quiz mistress testomoney? YOU made a link.

Inspectorfrost,

YOU made a link. (kate saying they were on the ground floor)

The people on this forum made LINKS

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 26.02.13 23:59

I think you should be very proud of yourselves. You've kept going when no-one was listening. + (in the media) they paint you as zero's.

Oh Boy ----YOU ARE GOING TO BE HEROES

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 27.02.13 0:00

@rolodog wrote:Bobbi --do you know what you unearthed with the quiz mistress testomoney? YOU made a link.

Inspectorfrost,

YOU made a link. (kate saying they were on the ground floor)

The people on this forum made LINKS

I posted a statement from Kate in her book that was not true, which statement have you posted from anyone that was not true in this theory ,maybe I forgot
I will check tomorrow, goodnight Rolo

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 27.02.13 0:00

@Inspectorfrost wrote:Bobbin said
Correctly or incorrectly, just about everyone involved in this obvious cover up will get tainted by association and tarred with the same brush until shown otherwise.
-------
Have to disagree with this fundamentally unless any person around at the time gives real cause for concern in the first instance, and I dont see anything at alll whatsoever with a tenis coachmwhy should the bleedin Mccanns behaviour tar anyone who is innocent just cos they were around at the time

because ROB got into Dan's car and that could have been significant.
In all the time we are trying to unravel lies from deliberate concealments, there's a need to venture into unknown territory to check the strength of something before rejecting it.
I agree that loose speculation is to be dealt with, and facts are what we must seek, but it's discussions like this that put a clearer view on things.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 27.02.13 0:14

@bobbin wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:Bobbin said
Correctly or incorrectly, just about everyone involved in this obvious cover up will get tainted by association and tarred with the same brush until shown otherwise.
-------
Have to disagree with this fundamentally unless any person around at the time gives real cause for concern in the first instance, and I dont see anything at alll whatsoever with a tenis coachmwhy should the bleedin Mccanns behaviour tar anyone who is innocent just cos they were around at the time

because ROB got into Dan's car and that could have been significant.
In all the time we are trying to unravel lies from deliberate concealments, there's a need to venture into unknown territory to check the strength of something before rejecting it.
I agree that loose speculation is to be dealt with, and facts are what we must seek, but it's discussions like this that put a clearer view on things.

Well Rolo is still checking it before rejecting it, I mean I dont know what is needed to NOT think that Dan is involved, its stupid IMO, if there is no evidence or tracks why keep on

IMO its no different to what the Mccanns did, ask an innocent girl in NZ to give her dna to PROVE she was her mothers daughter andnot Madeleine

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 27.02.13 0:20

when did I say ROB got into a car EVER..

ALL I am saying is ROB met Dan on the search.

You muddy the waters

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.02.13 0:25

This thread is getting a bit out of hand. Please base your theories at least on known facts, and back up with links. I can't remember anything about anyone getting into a car, but then I might have missed this in the files. It it is there please post up link and relevant passage. Bobbin I think you stated this in your post earlier? It is good to have these things verified. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 27.02.13 1:29

Bobbin.

I apologise for calling you bobbi----and you don't muddy the water

inspectorfrost-----ditto

I'm just getting ahead of myself.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 27.02.13 7:51

@ Portia

In view of Candyfloss's post will not try to post a long reply to you again,(too tired anyway) but wanted to say that having thought about your post re. the two timelines. Yes I belive it is very feasible.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 27.02.13 11:21

candyfloss wrote:This thread is getting a bit out of hand. Please base your theories at least on known facts, and back up with links. I can't remember anything about anyone getting into a car, but then I might have missed this in the files. It it is there please post up link and relevant passage. Bobbin I think you stated this in your post earlier? It is good to have these things verified. Thanks.

Hello candyfloss, I've just spent one and a half hours searching through Russell O'Brien and Dan Stuk's statements.
The only references are that ROB saw Dan, in a car, spoke to him.
NO, there is no indication that ROB got into Dan's car, so this is now a correction. I don't know where I had got it from but cannot be asked to trawl back through this thread and find what would have lead me to think that.

Statement 08.04.08 Russell O’Brien: McCann:PJFiles

“And I think almost as I’d, you know, given up on walking up these roads, I went down and, as I said on Tuesday, erm, a car came up one of these roads with what I think was Dan the tennis coach inside and another, at least, I think at least one more occupant, I can’t remember whether he was driving or whether he was in the, in the passenger seat, but he certainly recognised, recognised me in the headlights and being as tall as I am it’s usually fairly easily spotted, erm, and he, and I kind of said ‘Look, I’ve been up there, I can’t really see very much’, he said ‘Don’t worry, we’re driving up these with the headlights, we’ll have a good look’. “

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 27.02.13 15:23

Guardian Interview. Fri. 14. Dec.2007.

Bridget O'Donnell.

In the kiddie club and at the drop off, we would joke about the fact that there were TEN blonde three year old girls in the group.

+ at the tennis---

Madeleine must have been there,but I could'nt distinguish her from the others. THEY ALL LOOKED THE SAME.

You can find it on-line.

I'm going to stop now.it's doing my head in.

Thankyou everyone for your great answers and dot joining.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.02.13 23:34

I have deleted your last post rolodog, although it was in your opinion, I don't think it is right to speculate about this person in that way. We have one statement, nothing to lead us to believe involvement in any way at all.

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum