The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Having met Dan in the car

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by rolodog on 26.02.13 0:29

That is what made me start digging about ROB and saw that he had met Dan in a car on the search.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.02.13 9:34

There's no doubt in my mind that Oldfield didn't go in to check on the children, as his description of the McCs apartment is completely wrong re colour of curtains, shape of coffee table, non-existing bookshelf. In fact it looks like he was describing his own apartment.

Added to that: it's said that he offered to check on Madeleine [note: not the "children"]. It's also said that he didn't know those children very well. Now, who would have a "stranger" check on their children at night? What if they would wake up and get frightened? What could Matt do, apart from going back to Tapas to get one of the parents to calm them ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.02.13 11:42

@sami wrote:
@Portia wrote:
@rolodog wrote:Pic of Dan in 'the coaching team section'

Just google Dan Stuk. Get present employer. Tick Dan Stuk again. See curriculum, with MW in Greece mentioned.

So yes, someone having sojourned at MW Greece before would be familiar with him.

Blonde or not hard to see on this pic. But if only a 'summer blonde', not likely to be so in April/May already.

Amaral talked about Greece in his book, in relation to the Gasper statements. Whilst talking about how the Gasper statements were with held from the PJ, he said they had received reports of a similar incident in Greece and they passed the information to the UK police. The point he was making was that even when the PJ gave the info to the UK, they still held back the Gaspers statements from them.

Another co-incidence no doubt.

Could dr Amaral have been referring to the disappearance of little Ben Needham on July 7th 1991? On the island of Kos, at the village of Iraklise?

Do we know when exactly Dan Stuk arrived at the Mark Warner place on Kos, given the he puts himself there in his CV in that year?

Could both disappearances have had a common denominator: either what went on at MW's at both PdL and Kos, and/or one of more people who worked at both places, or visisted at both places?

Weren't the McCs nannies shipped off to MW's in Greece (Kos)

Does this nog beg the question whether somehow both the management of MW, their staff and any guests spending time at both facilities could be somehow involved?

What went on there?

What was the appartment 5A really used for?

Dr Amaral is not a man to state things lightly. Why, of all the facts at his disposal, would he have mentioned the Greek connection?

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 26.02.13 12:16

@Portia wrote:
@sami wrote:
@Portia wrote:

Just google Dan Stuk. Get present employer. Tick Dan Stuk again. See curriculum, with MW in Greece mentioned.

So yes, someone having sojourned at MW Greece before would be familiar with him.

Blonde or not hard to see on this pic. But if only a 'summer blonde', not likely to be so in April/May already.

Amaral talked about Greece in his book, in relation to the Gasper statements. Whilst talking about how the Gasper statements were with held from the PJ, he said they had received reports of a similar incident in Greece and they passed the information to the UK police. The point he was making was that even when the PJ gave the info to the UK, they still held back the Gaspers statements from them.

Could dr Amaral have been referring to the disappearance of little Ben Needham on July 7th 1991? On the island of Kos, at the village of Iraklise?

Do we know when exactly Dan Stuk arrived at the Mark Warner place on Kos, given the he puts himself there in his CV in that year?

Could both disappearances have had a common denominator: either what went on at MW's at both PdL and Kos, and/or one of more people who worked at both places, or visisted at both places?

Does this nog beg the question whether somehow both the management of MW, their staff and any guests spending time at both facilities could be somehow involved?

What went on there?

Dr Amaral is not a man to state things lightly. Why, of all the facts at his disposal, would he have mentioned the Greek connection?
I've tried to go back through records and cannot find for the moment, but odd things jump out at you don't they.
Ocean Club/Mark Warner holidays had advertisements on the net. They described 'adult holidays'. Prior to 2007, various things were offered, tennis, swimming, bars, quiz night, restaurants, boys.
A next year, same sort of stuff, but after boys, girls. Then it's not there anymore. I remember it was discussed at the time, but can anyone else remember this.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.02.13 12:19

@Portia wrote:
@sami wrote:
@Portia wrote:

What went on there?

Correction: whereas MW do have a facility at Kos, Dan Stuks CV places him at MW on the island of Lemnos around 1991.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest. on 26.02.13 12:45

Portia I agree GA definitely doesnt state things lightly so anything he says is relevant and backed up IMO

I think he has quite a bit of information he has withheld so far and this is what scares the McCanns so much, they don't know exactly how much he does know and when / if it might come out

For some reason I feel their protection is diminishing, not sure why, there's a lot of reasons it could be

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.02.13 12:57

@bobbin wrote:
@Portia wrote:
@sami wrote:
@Portia wrote:

What went on there?

I've tried to go back through records and cannot find for the moment, but odd things jump out at you don't they.
Ocean Club/Mark Warner holidays had advertisements on the net. They described 'adult holidays'. Prior to 2007, various things were offered, tennis, swimming, bars, quiz night, restaurants, boys.
A next year, same sort of stuff, but after boys, girls. Then it's not there anymore. I remember it was discussed at the time, but can anyone else remember this.

How big are the odds of 2-3 yr old toddlers disappearing twice in six years close to a Mark Warner facility?

Why did they fly out Alex Woodfall to PdL immediately?
Why did they get rid of the nannies at once?

What goed ON there, at MW's?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.02.13 13:19

Châtelaine wrote:There's no doubt in my mind that Oldfield didn't go in to check on the children, as his description of the McCs apartment is completely wrong re colour of curtains, shape of coffee table, non-existing bookshelf. In fact it looks like he was describing his own apartment.

Added to that: it's said that he offered to check on Madeleine [note: not the "children"]. It's also said that he didn't know those children very well. Now, who would have a "stranger" check on their children at night? What if they would wake up and get frightened? What could Matt do, apart from going back to Tapas to get one of the parents to calm them ?

Isn't that the very phrase a doctor, asked to check on a patient would use?

Why else the singling out of Maddie?

Otherwise one migt expect something along the lines of: Wait, Kate, stay where you are; I'm going in that direction anyway, let me look in on yours too?

Why did the then-as-yet-non-existant 'Madeleine' deserve a special mention?

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 26.02.13 15:48

from Portia'a post :

off the top of my head : sex, drugs, plus or minus the rock 'n' roll.

A lifestyle event was taking place perhaps? Many at OC there for same reasons. Would help to see age profiles.

Payne was very keen to get the McCanns along and get them a bit more closely involved with the group, some of whom were closer friends than others. Maybe why Kate was reluctant to go?
Were the McCanns being initiated into le swing perhaps?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 26.02.13 17:11

He has a facebook page and Mark Warners is on it. Going to have a look.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 26.02.13 17:38

Is this ethical? I don't want to cause the forum any grief.

If it is'nt could mods please delete.

The one photo I could see ----- he likes doing his hair in different styles and he has quite a long face.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.02.13 18:53

Please be careful what is said about other people and what is being posted here. It is one thing discussing the files, but any personal info and photos from facebook pages etc. should really not be posted. Also please be careful not to make any accusations, or libellous posts etc. We all need to be careful.

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 26.02.13 19:06

sorry. Could you delete those posts for me please.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.02.13 19:43

@rolodog wrote:sorry. Could you delete those posts for me please.

Not aimed specifically at you rolodog, just a gentle reminder to all here, we are being watched in certain quarters.

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 26.02.13 19:47

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 26.02.13 23:01

You can't kid a kidder our kid.

A Liverpool saying.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 26.02.13 23:03

Another Liverpool saying:

All fur coat and no knickers.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 26.02.13 23:26

Evening Rolo

So Ms Tramner says the man was of medium height, which rules out ROB, MO, blonde hair and no specs, which rules out DP, shaven hair which rules out Dan, and Dan would be busy givingtennis lessons and not wandering around gardens for three hours that afternoon. So, from ROB saying Dan was in his car that night whilst helping the search, where are we at?

Portia, there is no connection with Dan and Kos. He would havd been 13 at the time, not a tennis coach. He was in Lemnos in 2001 not 1991, and who is the other three year old you said that vanished within six yrs of Madeleine? Not Ben as he was not even two and went missing in 1991.

I think this speculation trying to rope others into some paedo ring theory with no basis but pure speculation and wrongful posts stated as facts it is based on is pretty out of order IMHO

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 26.02.13 23:33

Hurray.

Inspectorfrost I've been waiting for you.

Only God Knows. I am confused. But don't you see?

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 26.02.13 23:39

@rolodog wrote:Hurray.

Inspectorfrost I've been waiting for you.

Only God Knows. I am confused. But don't you see?

I know what I see, but I doubt its the same as what you see, probably, God knows, we wont know until you say what it is you see, You go first

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 26.02.13 23:40

@Inspectorfrost wrote:Evening Rolo

So Ms Tramner says the man was of medium height, which rules out ROB, MO, blonde hair and no specs, which rules out DP, shaven hair which rules out Dan, and Dan would be busy givingtennis lessons and not wandering around gardens for three hours that afternoon. So, from ROB saying Dan was in his car that night whilst helping the search, where are we at?

Portia, there is no connection with Dan and Kos. He would havd been 13 at the time, not a tennis coach. He was in Lemnos in 2001 not 1991, and who is the other three year old you said that vanished within six yrs of Madeleine? Not Ben as he was not even two and went missing in 1991.

I think this speculation trying to rope others into some paedo ring theory with no basis but pure speculation and wrongful posts stated as facts it is based on is pretty out of order IMHO
quote end

I absolutely agree inspectorfrost, that in is not in order to cast 'nasturtiums' but, in order to elicit the truth it is necessary to try a lot of no runners, if only to eliminate them, which is what we can do here with measured proposition and discussion.
I know we must be mindful, and careful, not to blot the innocent's copy book when trying to undo this muddle but there is so much inconsistency and lying, that all avenues need to be explored and then correctly binned if inappropriate.
It's a fine line, agreed, but to fail to investigate one line in case it could be thought to offend, might just miss that vital connection that unveils the plot.
Correctly or incorrectly, just about everyone involved in this obvious cover up will get tainted by association and tarred with the same brush until shown otherwise.
It's a truly sad and bad state of affairs, but nothing as bad as Maddie having no chance of justice if we do not continue to probe on her behalf, because sure as hell, her parents are doing just the opposite for her.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog on 26.02.13 23:45

I'm a bit drunk. But I am originaly from Liverpool.+inspectorfrost you are good at research but do it a bit deeper.

rolodog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 26.02.13 23:49

Bobbin said
Correctly or incorrectly, just about everyone involved in this obvious cover up will get tainted by association and tarred with the same brush until shown otherwise.
-------
Have to disagree with this fundamentally unless any person around at the time gives real cause for concern in the first instance, and I dont see anything at alll whatsoever with a tenis coachmwhy should the bleedin Mccanns behaviour tar anyone who is innocent just cos they were around at the time

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 26.02.13 23:52

@rolodog wrote:I'm a bit drunk. But I am originaly from Liverpool.+inspectorfrost you are good at research but do it a bit deeper.
best not to post if a little drunk perhaps. We really need to stay within the realms of fact or as near as can be deemed. Loose speculation is of no use to anyone. Have a good night's sleep, wake up fresh in the morning.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 26.02.13 23:56

@rolodog wrote:I'm a bit drunk. But I am originaly from Liverpool.+inspectorfrost you are good at research but do it a bit deeper.

I think I will leave that to you, I can see nothing solid here to run with,not even sure what the theory is, you do so you carry on, bit less of the unresearched assertions as facts too might be ok
wink4

Enjoy your tipple

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum