The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Having met Dan in the car

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Inspectorfrost on 19.02.13 19:28

@Mrs Beeton wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@Mrs Beeton wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@rolodog wrote:They could have passed all sorts to Dan in the car.

Pink blanket.Large blue bags.

Right, OK, and Dan the total stranger tennis coach would do this because?.......LOL

Who says he was a 'total stranger'? And in any case he might have assisted if Mark Warner wanted to be 'helpful'. I've no idea if he was involved but his statement is very garbled and leads me to be suspicious that he knows more that he says.

Which bit was garbled? And that leads to suspicions?

ETA not sure what you mean by Mark Warner wanting to be helpful

I'm relying on rolodog's account which is earlier on this thread.

And what I meant by Mark Warner wanting to be helpful, use your imagination, Inspector Frost , lead me not into defamation Lol !
Nah this should not be about imagination, tell it like you see it or else I dont know what you mean

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Inspectorfrost on 19.02.13 19:31

@Portia wrote:This witness statement had escaped me.

Some observations:


Clearly he is whitewashing the McCs. On the one hand he states as his working hours 0900-19.30, but on the other hand he states to know exactly where the MC Cs spent their days: "most of the day within the OC resort, in the pool".

This ignores their trip to Sagres.

No one had mentioned the McCs spending time IN the pool.

The GM-memorized picture of Maddie is AT the pool, not IN the pool.

If, for instance, Kate had spent time IN the pool on Thursday 3rd, she would not have had to A. shower with DP looking in blind, and B take an additional bath before scuppering off to the Tapas half an hour later.

Who remenbers anything about the McCs being IN the pool?

I thought not.

Asked if JW played tennis 'yesterday' i.e. May 7th 2007, (see date on witness statement) Dan beats about the bush and evades answering directly.

He does confirm 'little Madeleine' (sic) participating in a group of children in A tennis lesson. Clearly not one of his, or he would have said so. .

He must be about the only person in the world who would call our girl 'Madeleine' on May 8th.

Why?

Nobody else did, as far as I'm aware. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

In any case: Gerry is unaccounted for till 10.00 a.m., according to Dan Stuk. That's when he showed up for a tennis lesson.
.

Jesus I missed all that

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by rolodog on 19.02.13 19:35

I am sorry I can't do links.

You have to look at the rogs(?)

O'Brians statments and take out all the erms and ahhs.-

Write it down and a story emerges.

Matt, Payne, Gerry and OBrian were meeting up at various points in the first 'chaotic' searches. From memory- the supermarket carpark - the beach.

Then they 'sort of' lose each other. Then he meets Dan (with car).

Then a 'brief' search of south side flats by Millenium.

Then back to presumably write the infamous timeline.

rolodog

Posts : 112
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Guest on 19.02.13 20:00

@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@Portia wrote:This witness statement had escaped me.

Some observations:


Clearly he is whitewashing the McCs. On the one hand he states as his working hours 0900-19.30, but on the other hand he states to know exactly where the MC Cs spent their days: "most of the day within the OC resort, in the pool".

This ignores their trip to Sagres.

No one had mentioned the McCs spending time IN the pool.

The GM-memorized picture of Maddie is AT the pool, not IN the pool.

If, for instance, Kate had spent time IN the pool on Thursday 3rd, she would not have had to A. shower with DP looking in blind, and B take an additional bath before scuppering off to the Tapas half an hour later.

Who remenbers anything about the McCs being IN the pool?

I thought not.

Asked if JW played tennis 'yesterday' i.e. May 7th 2007, (see date on witness statement) Dan beats about the bush and evades answering directly.

He does confirm 'little Madeleine' (sic) participating in a group of children in A tennis lesson. Clearly not one of his, or he would have said so. .

He must be about the only person in the world who would call our girl 'Madeleine' on May 8th.

Why?

Nobody else did, as far as I'm aware. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

In any case: Gerry is unaccounted for till 10.00 a.m., according to Dan Stuk. That's when he showed up for a tennis lesson.
.

Jesus I missed all that

Kissy kissy!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by rolodog on 19.02.13 20:11

More from notes I made based on O'Brians statments.

He searched with Matt. They bumped into David Payne in front of the supermarket. He had fear in his eyes. 'This is really bad' Very pale. Looked terrible.

We went towards the beach to search.NOT MANY PEOPLE AROUND.They were searching to see if she had run off.

rolodog

Posts : 112
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Nina on 19.02.13 20:48

@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@Portia wrote:This witness statement had escaped me.

Some observations:


Clearly he is whitewashing the McCs. On the one hand he states as his working hours 0900-19.30, but on the other hand he states to know exactly where the MC Cs spent their days: "most of the day within the OC resort, in the pool".

This ignores their trip to Sagres.

No one had mentioned the McCs spending time IN the pool.

The GM-memorized picture of Maddie is AT the pool, not IN the pool.

If, for instance, Kate had spent time IN the pool on Thursday 3rd, she would not have had to A. shower with DP looking in blind, and B take an additional bath before scuppering off to the Tapas half an hour later.

Who remenbers anything about the McCs being IN the pool?

I thought not.

Asked if JW played tennis 'yesterday' i.e. May 7th 2007, (see date on witness statement) Dan beats about the bush and evades answering directly.

He does confirm 'little Madeleine' (sic) participating in a group of children in A tennis lesson. Clearly not one of his, or he would have said so. .

He must be about the only person in the world who would call our girl 'Madeleine' on May 8th.

Why?

Nobody else did, as far as I'm aware. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

In any case: Gerry is unaccounted for till 10.00 a.m., according to Dan Stuk. That's when he showed up for a tennis lesson.
.

Jesus I missed all that

I am sure that I have read that Madeleine wanted to go ointo the pool and she was very brave as the water was very cold. I have tried to find the link but without success.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2694
Reputation : 240
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by plebgate on 19.02.13 20:52

Nina it is a long time since I have read the statements, but IIRC Tanner's daughter had a bad foot on the holiday. It could well have been Tanner's daughter who was brave wanting to go in the pool. Not sure but that seems to be in my mind.

plebgate

Posts : 5536
Reputation : 1266
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Guest on 19.02.13 21:02

@rolodog wrote:More from notes I made based on O'Brians statments.

He searched with Matt. They bumped into David Payne in front of the supermarket. He had fear in his eyes. 'This is really bad' Very pale. Looked terrible.

We went towards the beach to search.NOT MANY PEOPLE AROUND.They were searching to see if she had run off.

Odd.

It's a small place.

The kid having run off (how could she, but that's a matter for hindsight) should be recouped in minutes.

No need for David Payne looking very pale (at night, how FCS could they see his pallor?, pray?)

Maddie was not his own child.

With all due respect, who gives a shit about somebody elses child, so to speak.

Gee, that's awfull, let me help you look for her. Okay.

Can anybody explain Davis Paynes predicament, palor, FEAR, teribble appearance?

All of them a teeny bit over the top, don't we agree?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Guest on 19.02.13 21:05

@Portia wrote:
@rolodog wrote:More from notes I made based on O'Brians statments.

He searched with Matt. They bumped into David Payne in front of the supermarket. He had fear in his eyes. 'This is really bad' Very pale. Looked terrible.

We went towards the beach to search.NOT MANY PEOPLE AROUND.They were searching to see if she had run off.

Odd.

It's a small place.

The kid having run off (how could she, but that's a matter for hindsight) should be recouped in minutes.

No need for David Payne looking very pale (at night, how FCS could they see his pallor?, pray?)


Did David Payne have a reason to fear anything?



Maddie was not his own child.

With all due respect, who gives a shit about somebody elses child, so to speak.

Gee, that's awfull, let me help you look for her. Okay.

Can anybody explain Davis Paynes predicament, palor, FEAR, teribble appearance?

All of them a teeny bit over the top, don't we agree?

That early?

What did he fear?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Nina on 19.02.13 21:08

@plebgate wrote:Nina it is a long time since I have read the statements, but IIRC Tanner's daughter had a bad foot on the holiday. It could well have been Tanner's daughter who was brave wanting to go in the pool. Not sure but that seems to be in my mind.

Hello plebgate, pleased to meet you. It may have been in kate's book. I have not got it, but have read snippets that posters post. It was something like it was the first day and Madeleine wanted to swim and the water was very cold. Oh hec just had a thought, might it have been the Donegal holiday? Sorry not wanting to set up a forum myth.
Yes Tanners eldest did have a painful foot from a minor operation the previous week. Didn't stop them leaving her every night though, those poor tapas children, imo of course.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2694
Reputation : 240
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Guest on 19.02.13 22:12

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3749p200-mccanns-easter-break-donegal-2007#86473

I've found mention of the swimming in freezing water and it was apparently in both Donegal and PDL.

It's easier to believe in the tooth fairy though!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Truthmustout on 19.02.13 22:16

@Nina wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Nina it is a long time since I have read the statements, but IIRC Tanner's daughter had a bad foot on the holiday. It could well have been Tanner's daughter who was brave wanting to go in the pool. Not sure but that seems to be in my mind.

Hello plebgate, pleased to meet you. It may have been in kate's book. I have not got it, but have read snippets that posters post. It was something like it was the first day and Madeleine wanted to swim and the water was very cold. Oh hec just had a thought, might it have been the Donegal holiday? Sorry not wanting to set up a forum myth.
Yes Tanners eldest did have a painful foot from a minor operation the previous week. Didn't stop them leaving her every night though, those poor tapas children, imo of course.

It is in the book and she wanted to swim. Not a forum myth but Kate's own word..

[img]http://i76.servimg.com/u/f76/18/11/45/14/image11.jpg[img]

____________________
The tide is turning - justice is coming ! Freedom of speech for all !

Truthmustout

Posts : 128
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by rolodog on 19.02.13 22:25

Q

HOW WERE THEY (the searches) PLANNED

A

Bad,err very,very kind of drop of a hat. Initial searches were to make sure she had'nt wandered off.

There was planning by M.W. staff to make sure individuals went off in certain areas.

THERE WAS'NT A GREAT DEAL OF CO-ORDINATION WITH THE ONES I DID.

THE EARLY ONES WERE HAPPENING BEFORE THERE WAS A GROUP, and the ones I did last, when I was outside apartment for a period of time, I just went to somewhere different that I had'nt,that I had'nt checked before.

Did O'Brian MEET Dan as arranged.

Or did Dan DISTURB O'Brian.

Or it might be innocent and they just bumped into each other on the search

My head is spinning.

rolodog

Posts : 112
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by rolodog on 19.02.13 22:38

Jane Tanners daughter had an abcess on her foot and had left hospital 5 days before.

The doctors at the hospital said she would be fine to go on holiday as long as she kept it out of water.

M. Olfield's daughter had diorriha and vomiting.

I,m sure they were never out of the swimming pool. NOT

rolodog

Posts : 112
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Nina on 19.02.13 22:40

Moa-Vanilla wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Nina it is a long time since I have read the statements, but IIRC Tanner's daughter had a bad foot on the holiday. It could well have been Tanner's daughter who was brave wanting to go in the pool. Not sure but that seems to be in my mind.

Hello plebgate, pleased to meet you. It may have been in kate's book. I have not got it, but have read snippets that posters post. It was something like it was the first day and Madeleine wanted to swim and the water was very cold. Oh hec just had a thought, might it have been the Donegal holiday? Sorry not wanting to set up a forum myth.
Yes Tanners eldest did have a painful foot from a minor operation the previous week. Didn't stop them leaving her every night though, those poor tapas children, imo of course.

It is in the book and she wanted to swim. Not a forum myth but Kate's own word..

[img]http://i76.servimg.com/u/f76/18/11/45/14/image11.jpg[img]

Thank you Moa-Vanilla, and Jean too. So I wasn't having a blonde moment smilie

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2694
Reputation : 240
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Guest on 20.02.13 13:52

@Portia wrote:This witness statement had escaped me.

Some observations:


Clearly he is whitewashing the McCs. On the one hand he states as his working hours 0900-19.30, but on the other hand he states to know exactly where the MC Cs spent their days: "most of the day within the OC resort, in the pool".

This ignores their trip to Sagres.

No one had mentioned the McCs spending time IN the pool.

The GM-memorized picture of Maddie is AT the pool, not IN the pool.

If, for instance, Kate had spent time IN the pool on Thursday 3rd, she would not have had to A. shower with DP looking in blind, and B take an additional bath before scuppering off to the Tapas half an hour later.

Who remenbers anything about the McCs being IN the pool?

I thought not.

Asked if JW played tennis 'yesterday' i.e. May 7th 2007, (see date on witness statement) Dan beats about the bush and evades answering directly.

He does confirm 'little Madeleine' (sic) participating in a group of children in A tennis lesson. Clearly not one of his, or he would have said so. .

He must be about the only person in the world who would call our girl 'Madeleine' on May 8th.

Why?

Nobody else did, as far as I'm aware. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

In any case: Gerry is unaccounted for till 10.00 a.m., according to Dan Stuk. That's when he showed up for a tennis lesson.
.


The following from the coaches statement also puzzles me:

Questioned about whether, yesterday,
he had conducted tennis lessons for
an individual called Jeremy Wilkins,
who was commonly known as Jez, the
deponent relates that that
individual booked, and attended,
some tennis lessons and that all of
those had been given by him.


Why this specific question?

How could the coach have conducted a tennis lesson for JW on May 7th (monday) when JW himself in his statement to the LC mentions flying back to Gatwick on Sunday 6th, a fact already known to the PJ as they had requested the LCs cooperation to hear JW in the UK on May 7th.

How strange the coach didn't flatly and in accordance with the truth deny teaching JW on Monday.

Reading JWs statement of May 4rth (he made two statements, one in PL on the 4rth, one in the UK on the 8th) it also struck me that he puts himself at he Tapas on the evening of the 3rd, between 20.30 -21.00 hrs. This is the very timeslot where he was supposed to be walking one of his children in a buggy, meeting GM and missing JT.

It's off topic in relation to Dan Stuks item, but has this point been addressed before in relation to JW?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Truthmustout on 20.02.13 14:55

@Portia wrote:
@Portia wrote:This witness statement had escaped me.

Some observations:


Clearly he is whitewashing the McCs. On the one hand he states as his working hours 0900-19.30, but on the other hand he states to know exactly where the MC Cs spent their days: "most of the day within the OC resort, in the pool".

This ignores their trip to Sagres.

No one had mentioned the McCs spending time IN the pool.

The GM-memorized picture of Maddie is AT the pool, not IN the pool.

If, for instance, Kate had spent time IN the pool on Thursday 3rd, she would not have had to A. shower with DP looking in blind, and B take an additional bath before scuppering off to the Tapas half an hour later.

Who remenbers anything about the McCs being IN the pool?

I thought not.

Asked if JW played tennis 'yesterday' i.e. May 7th 2007, (see date on witness statement) Dan beats about the bush and evades answering directly.

He does confirm 'little Madeleine' (sic) participating in a group of children in A tennis lesson. Clearly not one of his, or he would have said so. .

He must be about the only person in the world who would call our girl 'Madeleine' on May 8th.

Why?

Nobody else did, as far as I'm aware. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

In any case: Gerry is unaccounted for till 10.00 a.m., according to Dan Stuk. That's when he showed up for a tennis lesson.
.


The following from the coaches statement also puzzles me:

Questioned about whether, yesterday,
he had conducted tennis lessons for
an individual called Jeremy Wilkins,
who was commonly known as Jez, the
deponent relates that that
individual booked, and attended,
some tennis lessons and that all of
those had been given by him.


Why this specific question?

How could the coach have conducted a tennis lesson for JW on May 7th (monday) when JW himself in his statement to the LC mentions flying back to Gatwick on Sunday 6th, a fact already known to the PJ as they had requested the LCs cooperation to hear JW in the UK on May 7th.

How strange the coach didn't flatly and in accordance with the truth deny teaching JW on Monday.

Reading JWs statement of May 4rth (he made two statements, one in PL on the 4rth, one in the UK on the 8th) it also struck me that he puts himself at he Tapas on the evening of the 3rd, between 20.30 -21.00 hrs. This is the very timeslot where he was supposed to be walking one of his children in a buggy, meeting GM and missing JT.

It's off topic in relation to Dan Stuks item, but has this point been addressed before in relation to JW?

In jw statement from November 2007 he says they decided to stay in all night, went out with the buggy around 2115 , used the toilet in the tapas then after that met Gerry . He also says Gerry had the back to the building I'm almost sure Gerry in his own reconstruction says Jw had the back to the building.jw says he crossed the street and engaged in conversation with Gerry , Gerry says he crossed the street and engaged the conversation. That's why he is so sure Jane tanner was remembering wrong, so JT and Jw are agreeing on wich side, but Gerry says the other and therefor that's how it was. Eh Gerry is real cocky about this.
Confusion is good eyh liar

For the record Jw statement was 7may 07, november 5 07 and April 7 2008 and I can't see him placing him self in the tapas bar that evening other than borrowing the toilet ?he says they where not in the tapas that night so maybe you read it wrong or something ?

____________________
The tide is turning - justice is coming ! Freedom of speech for all !

Truthmustout

Posts : 128
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Guest on 20.02.13 18:36

Moa-Vanilla wrote:
@Portia wrote:
@Portia wrote:This witness statement had escaped me.

Some observations:


Clearly he is whitewashing the McCs. On the one hand he states as his working hours 0900-19.30, but on the other hand he states to know exactly where the MC Cs spent their days: "most of the day within the OC resort, in the pool".

This ignores their trip to Sagres.

No one had mentioned the McCs spending time IN the pool.

The GM-memorized picture of Maddie is AT the pool, not IN the pool.

If, for instance, Kate had spent time IN the pool on Thursday 3rd, she would not have had to A. shower with DP looking in blind, and B take an additional bath before scuppering off to the Tapas half an hour later.

Who remenbers anything about the McCs being IN the pool?

I thought not.

Asked if JW played tennis 'yesterday' i.e. May 7th 2007, (see date on witness statement) Dan beats about the bush and evades answering directly.

He does confirm 'little Madeleine' (sic) participating in a group of children in A tennis lesson. Clearly not one of his, or he would have said so. .

He must be about the only person in the world who would call our girl 'Madeleine' on May 8th.

Why?

Nobody else did, as far as I'm aware. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

In any case: Gerry is unaccounted for till 10.00 a.m., according to Dan Stuk. That's when he showed up for a tennis lesson.
.


The following from the coaches statement also puzzles me:

Questioned about whether, yesterday,
he had conducted tennis lessons for
an individual called Jeremy Wilkins,
who was commonly known as Jez, the
deponent relates that that
individual booked, and attended,
some tennis lessons and that all of
those had been given by him.


Why this specific question?

How could the coach have conducted a tennis lesson for JW on May 7th (monday) when JW himself in his statement to the LC mentions flying back to Gatwick on Sunday 6th, a fact already known to the PJ as they had requested the LCs cooperation to hear JW in the UK on May 7th.

How strange the coach didn't flatly and in accordance with the truth deny teaching JW on Monday.

Reading JWs statement of May 4rth (he made two statements, one in PL on the 4rth, one in the UK on the 8th) it also struck me that he puts himself at he Tapas on the evening of the 3rd, between 20.30 -21.00 hrs. This is the very timeslot where he was supposed to be walking one of his children in a buggy, meeting GM and missing JT.

It's off topic in relation to Dan Stuks item, but has this point been addressed before in relation to JW?

In jw statement from November 2007 he says they decided to stay in all night, went out with the buggy around 2115 , used the toilet in the tapas then after that met Gerry . He also says Gerry had the back to the building I'm almost sure Gerry in his own reconstruction says Jw had the back to the building.jw says he crossed the street and engaged in conversation with Gerry , Gerry says he crossed the street and engaged the conversation. That's why he is so sure Jane tanner was remembering wrong, so JT and Jw are agreeing on wich side, but Gerry says the other and therefor that's how it was. Eh Gerry is real cocky about this.
Confusion is good eyh

For the record Jw statement was 7may 07, november 5 07 and April 7 2008 and I can't see him placing him self in the tapas bar that evening other than borrowing the toilet ?he says they where not in the tapas that night so maybe you read it wrong or something ?

McCann Files; found it under the heading Jeremy Wilkins. First a statement about having remembered noticing an Afro type lurker near the complex. Then the statement dated May 8th. Apparently the former inspired the PJ to ask the LC to investigate JW some more.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Guest on 20.02.13 18:55

@Nina wrote:
Moa-Vanilla wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Nina it is a long time since I have read the statements, but IIRC Tanner's daughter had a bad foot on the holiday. It could well have been Tanner's daughter who was brave wanting to go in the pool. Not sure but that seems to be in my mind.

Hello plebgate, pleased to meet you. It may have been in kate's book. I have not got it, but have read snippets that posters post. It was something like it was the first day and Madeleine wanted to swim and the water was very cold. Oh hec just had a thought, might it have been the Donegal holiday? Sorry not wanting to set up a forum myth.
Yes Tanners eldest did have a painful foot from a minor operation the previous week. Didn't stop them leaving her every night though, those poor tapas children, imo of course.

It is in the book and she wanted to swim. Not a forum myth but Kate's own word..

[img]http://i76.servimg.com/u/f76/18/11/45/14/image11.jpg[img]

Thank you Moa-Vanilla, and Jean too. So I wasn't having a blonde moment

She uses the opportunity to introduce a man and his two sons lounging at the pool.
Is this the Hoggs nephew that hightailed out of PdL day after the event?
With his camera and never publicized pictures of Maddie?

BTW: responsible parenting, leaving a 3 yr old in a freezing pool long enough for the child to get warm again only after 3 hrs? Must have been some blue & shivering toddler!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by bobbin on 20.02.13 20:30

@Portia wrote:
@Nina wrote:
Moa-Vanilla wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Nina it is a long time since I have read the statements, but IIRC Tanner's daughter had a bad foot on the holiday. It could well have been Tanner's daughter who was brave wanting to go in the pool. Not sure but that seems to be in my mind.

Hello plebgate, pleased to meet you. It may have been in kate's book. I have not got it, but have read snippets that posters post. It was something like it was the first day and Madeleine wanted to swim and the water was very cold. Oh hec just had a thought, might it have been the Donegal holiday? Sorry not wanting to set up a forum myth.
Yes Tanners eldest did have a painful foot from a minor operation the previous week. Didn't stop them leaving her every night though, those poor tapas children, imo of course.

It is in the book and she wanted to swim. Not a forum myth but Kate's own word..

[img]http://i76.servimg.com/u/f76/18/11/45/14/image11.jpg[img]

Thank you Moa-Vanilla, and Jean too. So I wasn't having a blonde moment

She uses the opportunity to introduce a man and his two sons lounging at the pool.
Is this the Hoggs nephew that hightailed out of PdL day after the event?
With his camera and never publicized pictures of Maddie?

BTW: responsible parenting, leaving a 3 yr old in a freezing pool long enough for the child to get warm again only after 3 hrs? Must have been some blue & shivering toddler!

Hi Portia, do you mean Margaret Hodges’, nephew, Philip Edmonds
Justice Hogg is the judge in the Ward of Court affair of Madeleine.

Some interesting reading about Margaret Hodge taken from the ref below.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hodge
Public Accounts Committee
Hodge's role as Chair of the Public Accounts Committee (United Kingdom) has not been without controversy.
There have been concerns raised in the national Press over the fact that as Chair of the Public Accounts Committee, Hodge is leading an investigation into the controversial tax arrangements of a number of US companies operating in the UK when her own family company 'pays just 0.01pc tax on £2.1bn of business generated in the UK'[38].
However, the same newspaper subsequently apologised to her, stating that "there is no inconsistency or hypocrisy in Ms Hodge criticising other companies for tax avoidance and [we] apologise to her for any contrary impression" [39].
She has also been accused of lacking understanding of how the taxation system operates, both the existing statute and the process involved for amending it.[40]

Stemcor, Hodge's family company, was founded by her father Hans Oppenheimer more than 60 years ago.
Analysis of Stemcor’s latest accounts show that the business expected to pay UK corporation tax of just £157,000 on revenues in the UK of more than £2.1bn in 2011. The UK tax payable on the group's global profits of £65m was only £743k, reduced further by £586k in respect of tax that had been overprovided in prior
years. The company explained that the low effective rate of UK tax was because they incurred a loss in the UK in 2011 due to difficult trading conditions.[41]
In February 2013 she was assessed as one of the 100 most powerful women in the United Kingdom by Woman's Hour on BBC Radio 4.[42]

bobbin

Posts : 2031
Reputation : 128
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by sami on 20.02.13 20:46

@Portia wrote:
@Nina wrote:
Moa-Vanilla wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Nina it is a long time since I have read the statements, but IIRC Tanner's daughter had a bad foot on the holiday. It could well have been Tanner's daughter who was brave wanting to go in the pool. Not sure but that seems to be in my mind.

Hello plebgate, pleased to meet you. It may have been in kate's book. I have not got it, but have read snippets that posters post. It was something like it was the first day and Madeleine wanted to swim and the water was very cold. Oh hec just had a thought, might it have been the Donegal holiday? Sorry not wanting to set up a forum myth.
Yes Tanners eldest did have a painful foot from a minor operation the previous week. Didn't stop them leaving her every night though, those poor tapas children, imo of course.

It is in the book and she wanted to swim. Not a forum myth but Kate's own word..

[img]http://i76.servimg.com/u/f76/18/11/45/14/image11.jpg[img]

Thank you Moa-Vanilla, and Jean too. So I wasn't having a blonde moment

She uses the opportunity to introduce a man and his two sons lounging at the pool.
Is this the Hoggs nephew that hightailed out of PdL day after the event?
With his camera and never publicized pictures of Maddie?

BTW: responsible parenting, leaving a 3 yr old in a freezing pool long enough for the child to get warm again only after 3 hrs? Must have been some blue & shivering toddler!

Tanners daughter had more than a sore foot. She was recovering from toxic shock, a potentially fatal illness, which she caught as a result of a cut of some sort on her foot.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Inspectorfrost on 20.02.13 20:47

JW went back to the UK on 5th May so I dont think the PJ asked Dan Stuk if he gave him a tennis lesson on Monday 7th, the translation for yesterday could have meant from previous days.

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Truthmustout on 20.02.13 21:16

@Inspectorfrost wrote:JW went back to the UK on 5th May so I dont think the PJ asked Dan Stuk if he gave him a tennis lesson on Monday 7th, the translation for yesterday could have meant from previous days.

Not a big deal but his statement is dated may 7th not may 8th..http://www.mccannfiles.com/id327.html

And now I for some reason cant get into the http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/ site. It says its temperarly down or have changed name try again later....

____________________
The tide is turning - justice is coming ! Freedom of speech for all !

Truthmustout

Posts : 128
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Inspectorfrost on 20.02.13 21:28

Hi Moa, I can get into it Ok and it still says 8th May


Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by Truthmustout on 20.02.13 21:32

@Inspectorfrost wrote:Hi Moa, I can get into it Ok and it still says 8th May


No it says 7th May

WITNESS STATEMENT

Statement of Jeremy Wilkins

This statement (consisting of 8 page(s) each signed by me) is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and I make it knowing that, if it is tendered in evidence, I shall be liable to prosecution if I have wilfully stated in it anything which I know to be false or do not believe to be true.

Signed.................................. Date 7/5/07

http://www.mccannfiles.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=actual&linkpath=http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Processo02VolumeIIaPage494.jpg&target=tlx_pic1n3b

http://www.mccannfiles.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=actual&linkpath=http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Processo02VolumeIIaPage496x.jpg&target=tlx_picjfhq

____________________
The tide is turning - justice is coming ! Freedom of speech for all !

Truthmustout

Posts : 128
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum