The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support Mm11

Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support Mm11

Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support Regist10

Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support Empty Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support

Post by olipet Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:32 am

Please read and learn

http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-mccanns-forgiveness-prayers-misery.html
olipet

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support Empty Re: Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support

Post by saltnpepper Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:59 am

I was going to post this but wasn't sure where with all the posts about how many members there really are or someone who wanted blood from members as she was so upset,she really supported Tony & her husband was a barrister who would help,as long as she had the biggest apology ever recorded in the history of the internet but thought spudguns spouting's helps to put the above into perspective
saltnpepper
saltnpepper

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support Empty Re: Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support

Post by olipet Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:05 am

Absolutely. That's why I used the word LEARN. At the risk of sounding arrogant but I felt all sides of support opinion that caused recent poster sniping are nicely summed up here. Thought it time to move on in that respect and Spud perhaps enables this. It's good isn't it?
olipet

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:19 am

A good blog and plainly written, how more should be.
Not sure I agree the motive is money however, as what can they gain financially? I have no legal knowledge but surely there can be no damages as this isn't a libel trial.
If a fine is imposed it will be payable to the court. That leaves costs, unless CR really do work for free and they intend donating their fee to the "Fund."
Perhaps someone can put me straight on the monetary gain, because I can't see it.

Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:28 am

Have I read Spudgun's comment correctly that Tony and his wife have separated? I read it originally as referring to the Amarals but the nearly 40 years could not be them.

This is very sad news if corrrect.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:35 am

saltnpepper wrote:I was going to post this but wasn't sure where with all the posts about how many members there really are or someone who wanted blood from members as she was so upset,she really supported Tony & her husband was a barrister who would help,as long as she had the biggest apology ever recorded in the history of the internet but thought spudguns spouting's helps to put the above into perspective

I so agree saltnpepper.
There are all sorts of characters.
1. Some are consistent, Spudgun for example, who right from the start has been so sensible, so constructive, so able to keep a clear view of the facts.
2. Others, who do not and cannot accept the McCann (plus entourage) version of events and are therefore driven, using their own free time and commitment, for neither glory nor recognition, to work towards finding the pieces of the jigsaw and putting them into a correct position.
3. Then there are the others, who seek to disrupt, to pull attention to 'themselves' rather than contribute to the grand effort to find the truth for someone else, in this case, a little girl that they never even met.
3a. Those who then seek to promote the third category and repeat their message, without giving something, free from reward, to the communal research pot, these fit into the third category.AIMO.

Welcome to all sincere Newcomers, and you know who you are
, to the communal pot.
Your contributions will be more than welcome, and your presence an additional value in the search for justice for a little girl. Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support 725573
To the people who would accuse that being banned is a breach of the democratic principle and that voices that propose a differing view are being unjustly removed:
The distinction is in determining whether the view that is different, is a genuine desire to add to the pot and widen the debate, or whether it's the desire to disrupt and derail the hard work of contributors.
If people cannot make that distinction, and keep the working forum clear to function, then Madeleine will be at risk of receiving no justice.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:40 am

Well said bobbin. Excellent post. Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support 847771
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:49 am

Jean wrote:Have I read Spudgun's comment correctly that Tony and his wife have separated? I read it originally as referring to the Amarals but the nearly 40 years could not be them.

Spudgun should not have written that. It is entirely a matter between Tony and his wife.

Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissie Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:13 am

Spaniel wrote:
Jean wrote:Have I read Spudgun's comment correctly that Tony and his wife have separated? I read it originally as referring to the Amarals but the nearly 40 years could not be them.

Spudgun should not have written that. It is entirely a matter between Tony and his wife.

Agreed.
chrissie

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:44 am

chrissie wrote:
Spaniel wrote:

Agreed.

I sincerely hope it is not true, or not irreversible. My thoughts are with Tony.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support Empty Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett

Post by spudgun Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:19 pm

Greetings, boys and girls.

Mods, please feel free to move, amend or delete, as required/preferred. We can but hope that Mr. Bennett's predicament contributes towards more people taking a genuine interest into the disappearance of Madeleine, rather than seeking comfort between the sheets of News International.

More power to your pens..............

Spud x

http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-mccanns-forgiveness-prayers-misery.html

spudgun
spudgun

Activity : 23

http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:21 pm

spudgun wrote:Greetings, boys and girls.

Mods, please feel free to move, amend or delete, as required/preferred. We can but hope that Mr. Bennett's predicament contributes towards more people taking a genuine interest into the disappearance of Madeleine, rather than seeking comfort between the sheets of News International.

More power to your pens..............

Spud x

[url=http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-mccanns-forgiveness-prayers-misery.html
http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-mccanns-forgiveness-prayers-misery.html[/quote[/url]]

i think it has by the number of new posters here.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi spudgun, great to see you hereForgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support 636506 Good article.Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support 636506

Your blog has already been posted here this morning on this thread, some not too happy about your comment re Tony's personal situation though. Perhaps you could clarify for the members.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6534-real-support
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by spudgun Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
chrissie wrote:
Spaniel wrote:

Agreed.

I sincerely hope it is not true, or not irreversible. My thoughts are with Tony.

I'm afraid that it IS true that Tony and his wife are legally separated.
Can I just add that I DID obtain Tony's permission to state so. You are
right that, ordinarily I should NOT have mentioned this fact but the
tenet of my blog was the suffering and hardship of those who question
the Mccanns and it seemed a futile thing to leave out.

spudgun
spudgun

Activity : 23

http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissie Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Thanks for letting us know the position. Sad situation.
chrissie

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:37 pm

It's ok spudgun just seen your post on other thread which I have posted here..

spudgun wrote:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Please pass on my thoughts and good wishes to Tony and his family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:45 pm

spudgun wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:
chrissie wrote:
Spaniel wrote:

Agreed.

Thank you Spudgun.

I think this might be a timely moment to reflect upon the burden of following ones conscience, standing up for what one truly believes and having to cope with the situation that unfolds. I hope we can all find a moment to send heartfelt and sincere thoughts of compassion to the whole Bennett family at this time.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:53 pm

This so sad,my thoughts are with Tony and his wife and family.seems the mccanns curse has struck again
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:07 pm

Have merged the two threads.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:17 pm

Jean wrote:Please pass on my thoughts and good wishes to Tony and his family.

So very sorry to hear this. It is a reminder, indeed, of the toll this pair of child neglectors have taken on many, many people's lives as well as Madeleine's.

One day that burden deserves to come back and strike them down where they stand.

Best wishes to Tony and his family.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:42 pm

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
spudgun wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:
chrissie wrote:
Spaniel wrote:

Agreed.

Thank you Spudgun.

I think this might be a timely moment to reflect upon the burden of following ones conscience, standing up for what one truly believes and having to cope with the situation that unfolds. I hope we can all find a moment to send heartfelt and sincere thoughts of compassion to the whole Bennett family at this time.

Heartfelt and sincere thoughts to the whole Bennett family from me.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:02 pm

I think we should also remember that the verdict, whatever it may be, is a private matter between the McCanns and Carter-Ruck, the Court, and Tony.
No one knows how it is going to turn out. Speculation is useless.
The judge may already be putting the finishing touches to the judgement and probably has some idea of what he is going to do. Who knows.

Tony may choose not to post the result. That would be his clear privilege, so anyone who wanted to find out would have to go to the court.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jay2001 Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:44 pm

So sorry to hear the sad news about Tony and his wife and hope that soon there could be a reconciliation.

This tragic case has caused so much disruption and ruined many lives. Those selfish holiday makers have caused untold misery for so many innocent people by their actions. The parents have gained fame, 'celebrity', money and financially ruined two men who disagreed with their stories. A very christian attitude IMO - words fail me!
jay2001

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by celtclogs Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:44 pm

Sorry to read the sad news about Tony & his wife Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support 1715745517The McCann's have a lot answer for. nasty pair Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support 536960
celtclogs
celtclogs

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum