The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Has Madeleine been "sent" to live with someone??

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Has Madeleine been "sent" to live with someone??

Post by tigger on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:58 am

A theory -a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural and subject to experimentation, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact. unquote

Hypothesis: noun (plural hypotheses /-ˌsēz/)
a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation:
strikes me as a better starting point than the interesting definition of 'theory' above. Imo a proposition cannot be an established fact. So well established or not, regarding a proposition as the opposite of theory is not a logical step.

Hypothesis is imo a better term to use in the McCann case. The objection I have to many 'theories' is that not all the evidence is included. One may decide not to include some of the evidence but imo one should give one's reasons for doing so.

Theory - noun (plural theories) Oxford English Dictionary:
a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:16 am

@wilbeth wrote:A theory -a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural and subject to experimentation, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact. This case has not been solved and there are still many questions that have gone answered. I have not for one moment suggested that my thoughts are right but keeing an open mind will bring as closer to the truth. In any investigation - it is imperative that all angles are considered, even if only one part of a suggestion is correct. We only have what has been published as evidence - so that doesn't mean all the evidence and until that time it is necessary to explore all avenues without the fear of being lambasted at having an idea or suggestion or else you may put off others for having their say - and you never know even the right answer! You would likw this forum to grow - so that the truth may be heard - so I suggest be truly welcoming and not treat this forum as an exclusive members club!

I'm quoting from your - for me - somewhat confusing posts.

They knew that there was no abduction - but Madeleine was missing - so an obvious answer is that she did die and the likelyhood it was at the hands of her parents either deliberate or through negligence. They would not be the first police force in the world that has planted evidence.I have however been following the posts for quite some time and have fully supported all the posts and hard workeveryone puts into giving Maddie justice. I have always believed that Madeleine was never abducted.

May I also add that I am a serving police officer and that I have first hand experience in dealing with parents of missing children.

I have to agree I mostly believe that Madeleine is dead - though there is just something about their behaviour, the strong leanings to the whole thing being premeditated that won't go away. Did they really plan to kill her?? I firmly believe that the T7 were/are all involved to some degree - again some more than others (It kind of feels like the Great Train Robbery fiasco) - but all of them agreeing to have her killed I really find hard to swallow. I am truly
perplexed. Unquote

You're not alone.
These snippets are all taken from your first posts and grateful as I am for your appreciation of our work, it's beyond me what you're trying to say. Or indeed mostly believe.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piglet1 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:29 pm

If it wasn't for the dogs findings then I would definitely consider this theory, however the suggestion of the pj planting something imo is ludicrous, supposing they were wrong and she really as abducted would they risk harm coming to madeleine by planting these things, I doubt it.

piglet1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum